home security [chicago]

Here you can role-play as your favorite character in a loose and informal setting.

Moderators: Silvermoon, Silver Predator Wolf, Wingman, Thunderclaw

celtwolf
Legendary
Legendary

home security [chicago]

Post by celtwolf »

(i don't really know how it works in this forum, but i'll try to post how i would in some of the other forums i've RPed in)

this world is basically downtown chicago. those who want to play could find it useful to know the place, but it isn't nessecary. the city is devided into pack areas, strictly enforced by each areas respective pack. in this scenario, a group {whether a rival pack or a group of werewolf hunting humans, or something else entirely, is yet to be determined} is butting into our territory.

i sit down with [whoever decides to join me here, i'll add your names here] in the salt&pepper diner, our usual meeting place. "there have been some....disturbances... in our territory. some others are butting into our affairs and we need to do something about it. you know me, i prefer the peaceful solution to fighting, but we've already exhausted every resource we have in attempting a peaceful resolution to this conflict. i trust you guys would like to 'physically' solve this problem, but i'll leave the planning to you [whoever wants to be the tactician, reply with the tag [tact] to start your post. i'll put your name here], as you are the best at warfare. any ideas?" i sit down, letting [tact] tell us the plan.
i'm just stating what i know and what i think, if you don't like it, you can leave me alone.

i am the well-read werewolf
:read:
Miguel
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: Keep it Copacetic!
Mood: Happy

Post by Miguel »

Andy pulled up to the Salt&Pepper Diner in his police cruiser and got out. He walked inside and looked around the cafe. He walked over to a table and sat down.
"Coffee Marie...Coffee."
"Ok Cheif"
"Thanks"

Andy looked around and looked at the table with quite a few people discussing somthing. It was a strange sight since people usually didn't eat here that much except at lunch hour. He stood up and walked over to a table closer to the group as he was a bit suspicious just out of curiosity. He said, "So.....you guys following the law,you know not killing people ect." He said jokingly.
celtwolf
Legendary
Legendary

Post by celtwolf »

i hold up my hand to halt [tact]. "heh, no officer. we're just attending to a bit of local business. i guess we DO look a little suspicious, but we aren't really up to anything illegal. unless planning a neighborhood watch is illegal? you see, someone has been messing up our neighborhood and we're planning a watch so we can find out what they're up to. i hope you don't mind sir."
i'm just stating what i know and what i think, if you don't like it, you can leave me alone.

dnl
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: one wrapped in shadows

Post by dnl »

Dn just finished setting up his rife. He looked down off the building to see a group of people in a dinner. Dn “Theirs the one I have to kill. Why is raising his hand like that no matter.” Dn lined up the shot and pulled the trigger only to miss braking the window of the diner @#$%>.
Miguel
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Miguel »

Andy stood up and said, "Who the f@#$ just shot a gun. Didn't you hear that?" He walked outside and pulled his weapon out. He looked to the roof above and didn't see anyone. He got behind his car and screamed to the people to leave.
celtwolf
Legendary
Legendary

Post by celtwolf »

i hear the crash and decide to help my pack by drawing attention away from them. i run outside and duck behind the car with the cop. "you need to get out of here too sir. this is something our.....delinquents.....are doing. trust me, you DON'T want to get into this. it isn't a matter for cops. i promise you that me and my group will try our hardest to end this peacefully. right now i want you to help my pack get out of here. the people around here are pretty safe. the guy is after me for now, so i'll lead him away. you hurry." i run before he can reply. as soon as i stand a bullet whizzes past my ear. i run as fast as i can, barely getting missed by the following bullets.

Miguel
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Miguel »

Andy looked at the man who was running and said, "Pack,no cops.......this is getting so interesting I think i'll just stay." He lead the pack into an alley and told them to stay. He ran back out and followed the man who was leading the threat away. He fired three bullets at the threat and began to follow.
celtwolf
Legendary
Legendary

Post by celtwolf »

<i have to keep running> i decide to change direction a bit and headed toward the side of the street where the bullets are coming from. i'm aware of the cop behind me, so i try to outstrip him in an alley. i jump on top of a dumpster, then jump the rest of the way to the fire escape [about 8 feet] <crap, i hope he didn't notice> i run up the steps, using their mesh as sheilding.

Miguel
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Miguel »

Andy looked around and said, "Where the F#$% did he go?" He saw him on the fire escape and said, "How'd he get up there." He picked his walkie talkie up and said, "Need a helicopter in persuit of a man with a sniper rifle."
dnl
Legendary
Legendary

Post by dnl »

%^#% he's fast dn said as his target went into an ally. Dn stared to go that way when he had to duck as sumone fired a gun on street Below! @#$ arrrr I like to do the shooting not other way around. Dn made his way to fire escape to see his target going up the fire escape all ready.
celtwolf
Legendary
Legendary

Post by celtwolf »

i see a man coming down the fire escape and smell gunpowder on his hands. <it's him!> i jump onto the man and pin him to the grate. "who are you and who hired you to do this???"

dnl
Legendary
Legendary

Post by dnl »

I wont talk and the police will be here soon so i would hold your tempare.
celtwolf
Legendary
Legendary

Post by celtwolf »

"i'm holding it just fine. a policeman is following me and i heard him call for backup. if you tell me who you're working for i'll let you go and say i saw you come from a window to see what was going on. now tell me what you know or you'll be in a LOT of trouble with your superiors"

dnl
Legendary
Legendary

Post by dnl »

It a rival tribe they want you taken care of so they can take over. There dream is to be in possession of the city. They have some other reasons but they dint tell me. Happy
celtwolf
Legendary
Legendary

Post by celtwolf »

"it's something to go on. i'll let you go, but you will NEVER so much as THINK about shooting at a werewolf again. if you DO, i will forgo my vows and PERSONALLY rip your throaght out" i flash him my wolf-eyes "got it?"
i let the man up and run up the rest of the steps, pretending that the man just told me what he saw. when i reach the roof, i look around and pretend that the shooter escaped. i sit on the stairs and wait for the cop to catch up with me. i hear a helicopter in the distance.