Aprentice

Here you can role-play as your favorite character in a loose and informal setting.

Moderators: Silvermoon, Silver Predator Wolf, Wingman, Thunderclaw

Cody
Legendary
Legendary

Aprentice

Post by Cody »

Kaitos coughed as smoke bursted forth from his summoning circle, some thing had gone worng and the circle he had drawled with black ink was endlessly smokeing with the fowl oder of rotten eggs.

"No no no!" said Kaitos's master "You got it all wrong, look here this rune is badly miss shaped and over here, this glyph is saying something in a totaly diffrent language" Kaitos's master rubbed his temple "Jeez... when will you ever get the hang of this simple summoning. I know you Kaitos you one of the most brilant mage of your time, why are you screwing up so badly?! Youll never learn to slay a propper Werewolf with this kind of sloppyness"

Kaitos sighed and picked up his supplys "Im sorry master Gual it wont happen again"

Gual ruffled Kaitos's brown shaggy hair "I know young one I know, but must I remind you that Were's are blood thirsty creatures that will kill you without a seconded thought? You must learn to protect yourself from them by summoning a proper Dijin or afrit at least"

Kaitos slung his book bag over his shoulder "I know I KNOW!" he ran out of the room in a huff ~He dosent know anything...... nobody dose~ he flew down the stairs in shuch a rush he didnt even say sorry to the young page he bumped into ~Damn him, and damn everyone else.... Were's are not evil, in fact one saved me~

He continued this debate in his head as he flew open the doors and rushed home, the weight of his books holding down a great burden on his shoulders ~But... it sill.... they are dangerious creatures but it dosnet give us mages the right to hunt them down~

He was so comsumed in his thinking that he didnt even nottice that he had acidently sliped into the Forest, and it was getting dark.
When one life ends ...... another begins, so says the law of the Earth
Miguel
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: Keep it Copacetic!
Mood: Happy

Post by Miguel »

Rasov heard a boy walking down a path. He moved along the brush and moved in front of the boy. He said, "Hi i'm Rasov you........." He saw the supplies with the boy and lowered his ears. He said, "I-I'm sorry I bothered you." He backed away and began to panic. He said, "Please don't kill me,I didn't mean to bother you, I know not to bother a hunter.I just thought you were a regular human." He stared the boy in the eyes and said, "I-I know you from somewhere,you don't want to become a hunter,do you?"
Last edited by Miguel on Wed Nov 09, 2005 11:43 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Cody
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Cody »

((Umm hes not a Were Summoner lol, he is a mage that can Summon Dijin a form of demonic spirt for protection, or an afrit, a stronger version of a Dijin. Hes a Were slayer, but dosnet want to be. Lol ^_^))
Miguel
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Miguel »

(Gonna fix it,change it.)
Miguel
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Miguel »

((K fixed it,let me know if I should change it again, No prob If I should.))
Cody
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Cody »

((lol ok thx))

Kaitos looked at the Were with a thoughtful expression, but just in case he had a hand in his cloak grasping a rune, wich, when acitvated and thrown bursts into a ball of flame hurtaling toward the target

"Depends" he said in a small voice "When I was a kid I was helped by a Lycan long ago, saved me from my home town, it was burning. You look as if you are as old as me. So I see its quite impossible you are that Lycan" tenceing up he scaned the creature "My question is why you are comeing out in the open like this, knowing full well that Hunters prowl the area"
Miguel
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Miguel »

Rasov said, "I don't live around here, I just thought you were the right person to reveal myself to." He swallowed and said, "My father helped a boy when I was young, He is dead though,killed by a hunter. The boy left and I never met him." He looked at Kaitos and said, "But that isn't important anymore,that is behind us." Rasov held his paw out and said, "Rasov...nice to meet you."
Cody
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Cody »

Kaitos didnt acept the hand, he kept weriy of this Lycan, just in case this was a trap "I am Kaitos" he said standing up right, his hands down at his side "So Rasov, how long have you been in the area, not long if your still alive. A quick pice of advice, escape from this town while you still can its a breeding ground for Were Hunters"
Anubis
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: Eletist Jerk

Post by Anubis »

"Son of a b****!!" Rolyn growled. he jumped out and pinned Rasov to a tree. "What are you trying to do!!! kill your self !? You don't ever reveal your self to a human! especially a hunter!!" said the huge black furred werewolf.

Rolyn turned to the in training hunter. "Bet it kid! and don't even try to use you magics I'm trained to handle you ignorant bastards!!"
THE GAME

My Armory
Cody
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Cody »

Kaitos didnt buge, but he did flinch when he saw Rolyn, and just stared "Well now" he said brushing some durt from his robe "That was quite rude, I mean honistly, enterupting a good talk like that." he sighed "I swear some of you Lycans are so hasty. I wasent going to harm him unless he harmed me like self defence but" he slung his book bag over his shoulder again "Belive what you want"

Looking up at the dark sky he sighed "Now look, I cant make it home in this darkness, not with other monsters out there like Gouls and Giant lizards out there" he sighed and shruged "Guess ill have to make my camp here" he glanced up at the lycan and said "And before you get all growly at me, dont worrie I wont harm anyone unless you attack me first"

~Meanwhile~

A late night troop of Mage Hunters where gathering, Gual leading the squad "Ok men time for our nightly hunt are you ready?" the group gave a triumphit woop and followed Gual into the woods.
Anubis
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Anubis »

"what ever, i don't care what you do as long it it doesnt involve killing my race." my ears twichted and heared a trumpit in the distance. i turned to the werewolf that i have currently pinned to a tree.

"you picked a fine day to say hello to a hunter! we have to go or you'll next to be mounted on the manges' wall." i let him down and i turned back to the kid.

"you better not hope that you'll run into me again hunter."
THE GAME

My Armory
Cody
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Cody »

"On the contrary" he said with an innocent smile, eyes twinkleing with intrest "I do hope we cross paths again, it would be a most.... interesting conversation" he placed up his tent and also heard the noise "Ohh I knew my master seemed ansy today" he sighed and looked at the black were "You better be going I dont want to see a conflict at the moment, gooday" he said in a levled tone but sighed.

"It will be most hard to tell my master why I am out here.... hmmm I hope he dosent think im a were" he laughed at this "Please dont take any offence to this, but its rather funny, a were as a mage. You have to admit its funny"
Anubis
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Anubis »

"what ever kid" i took Rasov and ran deep in the woods
THE GAME

My Armory
Cody
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Cody »

Kaitos sighed as Gaul appered with his troops "Kaitos! What are you doing here? I thought you where at home."

Kaitos shruged "I desided to camp out, and hunt for a while"

Gaul nodded in aprovle "Yes yes very good, have you seen any?"

Kaitos pointed in the Opposite direction of where the 2 Lycans went "That way I think I heard something"

The group nodded and headed out.

Kaitos got up and packed up his suplies "I do think ill track down those Lycans myself.... they seem friendly enough" chuckleing he started to follow the black weres path
Miguel
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Miguel »

Rasov stopped and said, "Stop treating me like a pup." He laughed and said, "He was the right person to expose this to but you can't handle it." He turned around and began to run back towards Kaitos.
Anubis
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Anubis »

"Where are you going dumb a**! you are going to get your self killed!" i watched him running off. "that guy is f*** stupid!" i turned around "Humf! I'm not about to save his retarted a**!"
THE GAME

My Armory
Cody
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Cody »

Kaitos started to move farther and father into the forest, then notticeing Rasov, he stoped ~Wonder what he wants~ Kaitos put on a smile, trying to hide his nerviousness and asked "Thought that black lycan took off with ya"
Miguel
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Miguel »

Rasov grinned and said, "I came back, He is always looking out for me but......." He stared into the boy's eyes and nodded. He said, "I know you are scared." He sat down and looked around saying, "These woods are great."
Cody
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Cody »

Kaitos winced when the Lycan had said he knew he was scared. One of the resons Lycans where so feared, they could sence fear, "Yea I guess" Kaitos said without studdering
Night-claw
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: lone wolf

Post by Night-claw »

Unkown to both of them another Lycan was in the tree above them and had been waching them for some time.[ Not your normal hunter thats for sure usually they kill frist question later or half way through] Her name...jynx.
there are things that are ment to only seen and not captured. Even if it makes us sad to forget.