looking for a pack.

Here you can role-play as your favorite character in a loose and informal setting.

Moderators: Silvermoon, Silver Predator Wolf, Wingman, Thunderclaw

Anubis
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: Eletist Jerk

Post by Anubis »

"wait, i'm sorry i shouldn't have reacted like that. please stay, bane your the first from our family i've seen since father's death."
THE GAME

My Armory
Furya
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: Dirty little f***
Location: Talking to myself. It's the first sign of insanity.

Post by Furya »

slavka tells bane and anubis to apoolgize to each other for fighter over their father's death. then she said "we'll stay anubis, but please no more fitghting over your father."[/quote]
Ancient
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: Keeper of useless knowledge and information

Post by Ancient »

Varra chases a bug playfully growling. She falls into a mud puddle. "Ooooff!" :( She gets up covered in mud and ducks into the grass trying to stalk the bug now.
The most beautiful thing we can experience is the mysterious. It is the source of all art and science.-Albert Einstein
Cain
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: SilverSkater
Additional Details: I'm a polymorphic writer and model. I'm interested in Lycanthropy, Therianthropy, and any other mythology related to shapeshifting.
Mood: Disappointed

Re: looking for a pack.

Post by Cain »

((Don't know if its still going, but ))

Name: Cain
Appearance: Tall and slim, muscular, long coat of dark red fur, and amber eyes.

Cain saw a small pup hopping around and chasing a smaller green bug. She walked up with grace, as the bug flew under her and the pup running into her front left paw. The pup looked up, slightly frightened. Cain gave a soft smile.

"Are you lost little one?" The pup only stared.

"Well, at least nod. Is that your pack down the hill?" Finally, the pup gave a shaky nod. "Lets get you back down there so they don't get worried." Cain said with a gentlness in her voice. She led the pup down the hill, picked her up and carried her over the mud, set her down and met two very angry looking wolves. Cain guessed they were the pup's mother and father.

" I mean no harm, i mearly broght the pup back from the hill so she wouldn't get hurt or lost. My name is Cain, I'm searching for packs nearby to warn them about the rather large group of humans heading this way. Don't want any other pack to go through what i did 3 years ago..." She said. She laid down in the grass on her back in submission.
To live the life I live, as a polymorphic old soul trapped within a teenage body, is very hectic. I am not normal, nor will I ever be. Don't try to control me, seeing as I will be defiant and do things my own way. I am passionate about roller skating and wakeboarding, those are my outlets. I try to stay out of trouble, most of the time it works.(;
SheWolf-94
Pack Leader
Pack Leader
Custom Title: Shannon Da Wolf
Additional Details: I live in New York. I live to kill, and I'm depressed, always depressed. Ask me what you want, I'll answer if I wish.
* growls deeply*
Mood: Depressed

Re: looking for a pack.

Post by SheWolf-94 »

Luna
female
black 9'7" wolf blue eyes
made at the world
muscular

Luna walks over to Slavka and sniffs... " I still think we should have kept you two out of the pack", huffs and leaves before anyone could reply

( sorry its short i had only a moment) :howl:  :oo
Shewolf
If i was here yesterday, and left today, and was never to return tomorrow or the days to follow; would anyone care?
- the pack is life -

this was my senior quote, thought i'd share it and hope you like it...