Father wolf

Here you can role-play as your favorite character in a loose and informal setting.

Moderators: Silvermoon, Silver Predator Wolf, Wingman, Thunderclaw

Anubis
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: Eletist Jerk

Post by Anubis »

Aideck nods and says. "What ever happens i'm sure the gods have our best intrests in mind." he said hugging her.

"Solaren," he said but this time there was a hint of fear in his voice. "We need to talk about our family's safty. I think you should take Derrek and Kamar and hide with our allies untill this whole thing blows over. Teric gave me troubling news last night. It seems that Nahota and Cattia are planning a coup. They're gathering followers, and you bearing our child puts us in a very vulnerable position. And i can't protect you, Derrek and Kamar every moment of the day."
THE GAME

My Armory
Silverclaw
Mood: Meh...

Post by Silverclaw »

Kamar grinned sheepishly at the two. "Well, um, I heard some stories of Dereks old like as a human. How they ate their meat cooked. So I thought I'd try it too." She handed the cooked meat to them.
She listened at what Coran had to say, a bit surprised. "But...its your den. I couldnt take that away from you..." she stammered, not sure of what to say. She looked over to Derek, seeing what he would say.
Anubis
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Anubis »

"Dude! Why are you leaving? this is your den. You had it long before we did and you have a legitamit claim on the peice of realistate." Derek said.
THE GAME

My Armory
Leighlia
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: Stalking the Shadows

Post by Leighlia »

Coran shook his head and smiled at them. "I'm giving it to you as my gift. If the old shaman dies, his den will become mine. Besides, I spend all of my time there anyway. I thought the two of you would like to have a place of your own."

Solaren looked at Aideck, unable to keep the suprised from her expression. "You want us to leave? But we are your strongest allies. If we left it would only weaken your support. Wouldn't the pack, your followers and opposers look at it as a weakness if you shuffle your family off to safety?" Stubbornly she shook her head. "I've stood by your side for years. I'm not about to leave you now and I'm certain that Derek will agree with me."
Anubis
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Anubis »

"You're strong now, but when you're bering my child you're vunerable. The wieght of a child growing inside you will slow you down and limit your range of motion, and i doubt the pack will look down on this. I know for a fact that every man in my pack will do the same thing if it becomes to dangerous for their family. It's not a sign of weakness to move something precious such as his family away from dagner. It's only a weakness if i run." His eyes started to water but not letting any whimpers surface and disrupt his gruff voice. "Besides, i won't forgive my self if anything happens to you. I know Nahota will take this chance to get to me through you, and on my father's grave i won't let that happen!" He said while hugging her tighter.

-----------------------

Derek felt a hot wave of embaressment envelop him at Coran's words, and looked over at Karam. He still wasn't sure about ry'ou courting. He didn't know how long they wait before jumping in a long term relationship. He looked at Karam, she was beautiful dispite the scars. Thinking about that made him a little nervous, was it time to... become mates?

He relised he hadden't said any thing for a while. "Oh uhhh thanks, are you sure about this?"
THE GAME

My Armory
Leighlia
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Leighlia »

Solaren gave Aideck a look. "It is early yet. I have months before my reactions will be that slow. For now I am strong and I will remain beside you and there is nothing you can say to change my mind. It would be diffrent if I were close to the end, but I am much closer to the begining. Even the Shaman could not tell me I was pregnant a few days ago! I won't desert you." She gave him a very stubborn look and turned away from him, walking back to their den.

Coran watched his friends and a small smile grew on his face. "Look, why don't you two talk it over. If you don't want the den that's alright. I spend so little time here anymore that it just seemed natural to move my few remaining things out and to the Shamans den. It was Solarens home for her entire life before moving to the Alphas den. It feels lonely here without her and Cattia." He blushed slightly. "Not that I don't enjoy having the two of you here with me, but you are a couple and I am....well....a third wheel, if you'll pardon the expression. Besides, I used to harbor a flame for Karam and some nights its hard for me to see the two of you snuggle together to sleep." Coran looked down at the floor when he said this. "I am happy that the both of you have found eachother and I am more than happy where I am training to take the Shamans place one day. Derek, even if you do not take Karam, you need someplace to live. I doubt you'll want to lie in your bed in your fathers den and listen to him and Solaren. So, I'll give you this den and....do with it as you please." He gave a small embarassed grin to them both and turned to leave.

Cattia climbed high in the canyon walls, looking down over the place they called home. Inside she fumed. Why did things come so easily to Solaren and Coran and she had to fight and take every little thing? Solaren gained alpha status without even trying. Coran steps into the Shaman's den and has his own future to look forward to now. A low growl left her lips as she watched others move below her. This will be her clan. One day, soon, she will be Alpha female and Solaren will bend knee to her...right before she is banished to the wilds of human society to have her brat.

((I will be out of state for two weeks starting on the 9th of Oct. I'll be in Vegas that first week and visiting family the second. I may have an opportunity to get online during that second week, but I doubt it will be more than once. thanks))
Feel the wag!
Anubis
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Anubis »

"Very well" he said reluctantly he know it's no use talking her out of it, and he can't order her to do it, now she's the alpha female. Besides she is stubborn as he is.

He let her walk away to their den, but he still has to think of a way keep her safe when she's late in her pregancy and after the pup is born. He sat down on a near by rock going into deep thought.

Only way to do that was end this growing friction in his pack before it gets that way. He is greatful that almost every body in his pack is loyal and is willing to assist any way possible. And he can't simply throw Nahota, Cattia, and their followers out his pack. If he does they might come back with greater numbers and slay any one that gets in their way of establishing Nahota as the alpha male, or it could split the pack in two and a full blown civil war breaks out.

He has to divide and concoure, make them fight amoung them selves. Plant ideas of them making alpha status so when Nahota makes his move his power is weakened. Then with Aideck's followers in greater numbers fend it off. Then chase the trators out of the pack lands and slay Nahota.

Cattia is going to be a problem, he didn't want to kill her for Solaren's sake, but if it comes down to it he may have to make that choice.

He got back up and followed her into their den so he can talk to Solaren about it.
THE GAME

My Armory
Silverclaw

Post by Silverclaw »

Karam blinked with surprise at Coran's words. 'I had no idea he used to feal that way,' she thought to herself. She dropped her gaze back down to her feet. She blushed slightly at his departing words. "OK, we'll think about then," she said softly. As Coron left, she looked up at Derek. "W-What do you think then?" she asked. She felt so akward, not knowing much more about courting than him. Karam was always used to being either ignored or abused all her life. This was completerly new to her.

(ooc: Sorry :( rl stuff makes me have less time lately.)
Anubis
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Anubis »

Derek felt his ears burn. "Oh ummm. W- what are we talking about." He stammered. He couldn't even begin keep self showing the complete nervousness he felt. he didn't dare to make eye contact with her, feeling that he'll die out of embarassment if he did.

"Uhmmm Karam, How, how long does a ry'ou couple... court be before be be, be, coming m, m, mates?" he asked nervously.

((Na, it's okay. i hope things become less hectic for you :) ))
THE GAME

My Armory
Silverclaw

Post by Silverclaw »

Karam picked up a small rock, looking at it intenly, pretending to be interested in it. "Well, uh, I guess it depends on the couple..." she said softly. She turned the rock over with her claws, she glanced up at him briefly. "To tell you the truth, I dont really know much about this myself..." she said, embaressed.

Nahota walked outside of his den, taking a deep breath. He was healing nicely. He streached out his cramped mucsles with a yawn. Nahota strutted out of the caynons, into the forest. Once a good distance away, he lifted his head and howled to the sky, summoning his followers to come and find him.
Anubis
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Anubis »

"Well then... w-what do you think about owr current situation." derrek asked nervously.
THE GAME

My Armory
Leighlia
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Leighlia »

Coran looked back over his shoulder at his two friends with a small grin. He had long thought that those two needed a slight push and nothing would ever come of their relationship if he were there between them, acting as either barrier or safety net. They liked each other, that was for certain and if they were going to go anywhere with it....well, now was the time.

He felt their nervousness when he'd offered them the den. Either they would become mates or they would not. Personally he hoped they would. If any two needed one another it was Karam and Derek. Becoming mates wasn't hard after all. He glanced up toward Solaren and Aidecks den where he had seen his mother enter with an angry look. It hadn't taken them more than...what....an hour to decide to become mates before Aideck announced it to the rest of the pack. Well, if nothing became of their relationship and they just drifted into a friendship, at least then Derek would have a den to call his own and not have to return to his father...knowing that he would never turn Karam out to live alone again.
Leighlia
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Leighlia »

Solaren turned toward Aideck as he entered their den and looked at him, sighing slightly. She knew that in some respects he was right. Before he could speak and open the topic again she held up a hand to stop him. "I know you're right. I will, in time become slow as our child grows inside me and once I am large I will not be as quick or as nimble as I am now. I will agree to go away and take Karam with me if we are still having problems with Nahota and Cattia then. It would be an ideal time to attack me when I cannot adequately defend myself because of pregnancy bulk." She nodded, adding the last under her breath. She shook her head, feeling tired of all this already. "I do not like looking over my shoulder within my own pack."
Anubis
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Anubis »

"Look Solaren, i'm very concerned about you, but i won't make you leave if you really don't want to. Besides i have a plan, but we are going to need our closest and most trusted allies to pull it off." he paused to compilie his thoughts.

"What we need to do is get our friends to plant ideas of them getting alpha status in Nahota's followers. So when they decide to attack, Nahota's hold on them will weaken and they'll start fighting among them selves."

"But we have to provoke an attack when turmoil among their ranks gets into its peak. So when that happens i'm going to attempt to throw Nahota out of the pack and he is too proud to let me do this to him, and will start the coup dispite the condition among his followers, and with the fighting members of the pack that is still loyal to us and our allies from neiboring packs that are willing to assist us we'll chase out the traitors and kill Nahota. Hopefully this will happen before your pregnancy becomes a problem with your ability to fight, but if it does not happen that way please move in with our neibores, because your life and the life of our unborn child too important to me."
THE GAME

My Armory
Silverclaw

Post by Silverclaw »

(Anubis, just wondering, can these WWs shift? And if so, is it just human form? Or human and full wolf?)

Kamar sighed, running her hand through her thick fur. She took his hand a little nervously. "I-I dont want to be seperated from you..." she said in barely a whisper. Kamar's tattered ears layed back partialy. She nuzzled him gently, pressed closer to his body.

Nahota sat down on a boulder, and waited for his followers to gather. Three came within the first five mins of his call. Soon another two came from the undergrowth. They stood around silently, some looking a little nervous, afraid to be caught by the Alpha pair. Nahota stood on his boulder, looking out at his small group; he would not start until Cattia had arrived. He turned his gaze to a scrawny wolf, "Jiycan, you go on look out. If you see anyone come, epecially the Alpha pair, give us a warning." With a nod, the gray and white werewolf disapered into the forest.
Anubis
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Anubis »

((Oh yeah, they can shift. They're werewolves aren't they? They don't transform because they really don't have a need to, and they can transform into all three))

Derek felt all his blood rushing out of his head. He cusred Coran for putting him in this VERY awkward possition. He felt her pulling her slef closer to him. he let out a small whine. Oh god, she's hugging me!! he screamed in his head. but dispite he being complete nervous, he enjoyed her embrace, he loved her greatly.

he returned her embrace, after awhile he thought about it, but he didn't think he was ready, but how can he? but he decided to do it, he wanted her, he wanted to be with her, always. "Karam, umm, i don't know if i'm rushing this but, do you wish to be..." he hung there for a moment thinking of the right words. "Do you wish to be my mate?" he asked.
THE GAME

My Armory
Enir
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: Enir the Werewolf
Mood: Stressed

Re: Father wolf

Post by Enir »

OOC: I don't supose there is room for another player is there?
Enir Shadowfang [img]C://Documents%20and%20Settings/All%20Users/Documents/Thersha.jpg[/img] [img]C://Documents%20and%20Settings/Enir%20the%20%20Werewolf/Documents/My%20Pictures/into_werewolf_returns.gif[/img]