Father wolf

Here you can role-play as your favorite character in a loose and informal setting.

Moderators: Silvermoon, Silver Predator Wolf, Wingman, Thunderclaw

Anubis
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: Eletist Jerk

Father wolf

Post by Anubis »

Derek woke up in a cold sweat, it was that dream he's been having again and again for over a month. In his dream he's standing in a clearing in a heavily wooded area. In the sky was a full moon so huge he swore he could touch it. Then behind him he heard say in a loud booming voice. "Wake up, it's time realise your destiny and take your place among the ry'ou." then he turned around and saw a huge werewolf standing behind him. then he woke up, some times the werewolf say that he is his father.

Derek never had a father, and when he asks his mother about him, she doesn't say any thing, she just changes the subject or tells him he would tell him when he is older. only problem is that he is turning 18 next month. He wonders who his father is, and why his mom insists not tell him about his father.

His room was light from the full moon coming out side from his widow, he could see every thing like it if the light were on. Then it happened, he had another full body cramp. he felt them about three times a week and becoming more frequent. It's not just the cramps some times his skin felt too tight around his body.

while sitting in his bed he heard a wolf howl, it made him send shivers down in spine. Some thing in him wanted to run out and join it. then he herd some thing trying to break down his back door.

---------------------------------------------------------

I'll be Derek and his biological father, and you guys could be apart of the group along with my character's father, or what ever.

Character Bios------

Name: Aideck
Race: Ry'ou (werewolf)
Physical description: Dark gray fur, and a black streak of fur going down his back. Large build, very strong, and bright yellow eyes.
Personality description: He is very intimidating individual, very aggresive, dominating, yet he is actualy caring even though he doesn't show it and is concerned about the well being of his pack.
Bio: Aideck is a wild ry'ou he is the alpha male of his pack and he is both respected and feared, and one night he had a romantic encouter with a human woman and they actualy dated for a while then broke up from their obvious differences, and later she found out she is pregnant his his baby, and never tolled him about it.

((i'll post derek's bio later))
Last edited by Anubis on Sat Jun 24, 2006 5:38 pm, edited 1 time in total.
THE GAME

My Armory
Anubis
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Anubis »

((Okay i get it! My RPGs sucks of late.))
THE GAME

My Armory
Anook
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: Dogs are miracles with paws

Post by Anook »

No, I don't think it sucks. I could see this turning into a pretty good story.
I just don't want to be the only one playing.
How bout you just write the story yourself.
Turn it into something really good and then share it with everyone, like scott did. :D
I could care less if I am a "freak". I don't care what other people think about me. I am me. I am different from the masses of society in unique and profound ways, anyway. Being physically different would trouble me not
Leighlia
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: Stalking the Shadows

Post by Leighlia »

(OOC: No, it doesn't suck. I think it's a great idea. I'll join. I think it'd be better as an RP than as a one man written story, more fun that way. I read it before and wanted to join but I was waiting for a bit more. If you don't mind I'll just jump in then.)
------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Bio:

Name: Solaren
Race: Ry'ou (werewolf)
Physical description: Red and Tan fur, with a tan patch around one eye, white chest and belly. Though broad shouldered as her kind is, she is sleek of form. Eyes are a yellow gold, flecked with green.

Personality description: A calm observer, watching and waiting before moving forward in any action. Her intimidation lays in that she often will have unblinking eye contact while standing too close to you. That unblinking gaze does not waver while she pauses before answering any question, judging, gauging the body language of the one opposite her. On a personal level she is kind and caring to those within her pack.

Bio: Solaren is a beta of Aidecks pack, holding the position of tracker. She respects her leader and backs his decisions faithfully, knowing that he puts the welfare of the pack above all.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Solaren lowered her head, the last of the guiding howl dieing in her throat as she looked toward the shadowed dwelling. A large form moved toward the rear of the building, but she sat and waited. Her part of this task was complete. She had lead the others to where the young man slept, their forms around her in the darkness. Her great head turned as she watched the night for signs of any interference.

The time was at hand and he had to be removed from the dwelling before.... The mountain, as they say, cannot come to Mohamed, therefore Mohamed must be dragged to the mountain. Turning and keeping her body low she circled the area, keeping to the shadows, backup if needed, perimeter guard if not. The Alpha was counting on them to do this right.
Anubis
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Anubis »

((no, i don't mind :D ))

Aideck walked up and smashed in the rear door way of the human dwelling. Suttle is not a word you could describe him, even though he didn't knew much about the human world he did knew enough to cut the power and the phone lines to prevent them from calling for help. He smelled the air inside, it smelled of his ex human mate, Holly, his teenage son and an adult male human that seemed to recently added to the cornucopia of scents.

Then out of the house's darkness a tall human man ran up to him and attempted to hit him with a baseball bat, but he caught it and struck him in the stomach making him double over in pain. "Human, where is the one you call Derek?"

Before he responded, Holly walked out. "What the f*** are you doing here!?" she asked angerly but keeping her voice down.

"I came here for my own flesh and blood. Where is my offspring?"

"Oh-no! You not getting Derek"

"He doesn't belong here, he is one of us and his true nature is about to waken." he turned to Solaren. "Solaren, retrieve my son"
Last edited by Anubis on Fri Sep 22, 2006 10:43 pm, edited 1 time in total.
THE GAME

My Armory
Anook
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Anook »

This is awesome so far! hwlwnk :D
I could care less if I am a "freak". I don't care what other people think about me. I am me. I am different from the masses of society in unique and profound ways, anyway. Being physically different would trouble me not
Leighlia
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Leighlia »

Entering behind Aideck, Solaren ignored the complaints and fighting of the humans. Lifting her head she sniffed the air and moved deeper into the house, obeying her Alpha, the shards of wood from the shattered door creaking under her feet.

Catching the scent, one that did not belong to either of the two humans here, she moved toward the hall. A deep growl rumbled from her as the human female moved to block her path objecting in a louder tone than before. "You can't have him! Derek is mine!" A simple push of her slight form toward Aideck cleared Solarens path. Why would Aideck take such a slight, weak looking human to mate, she wondered briefly, but let the thought float away. It was not her place to question her Alpha.

It was not a large hall and she examined it carefully before entering, stopping before passing a darkened room to one side, sniffing it carefully before moving forward, when she was certain it contained no hidden danger. The scent of the Alpha's cub came from the end room, the door closed. Licking her lips once, she pushed the door open, only letting her form only half fill the entrance for a brief moment before she moved quickly inside.

The scent of the young one was strong in here and she knew there was no other. Moving fast she jumped toward him, pinning him to the bed, face close to his as she inhaled his scent, her eyes locking on his in the darkness. "Derek." Her tone was soft and rolling, making a long accent on the R in his name and she grinned at him. "You have a visitor."
Anubis
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Anubis »

"What the f***!?" Derek screamed. He hoped that his mother's boy friend took care of it. That voice sounded down the hall sound just like the werewolf in his reoccurring nightmare, and he hoped that this was just another and he was to wake up in his bed with out a huge she-werewolf pinning him to his bed.

the she werewolf pulled him out of his bed and dragged him out of his room only wearing a cotton Viva La Bam t-shirt and a pair of boxers. She pulled him in front a huge male werewolf and after a closer inspection he realised that it was the same werewolf from his nightmare. "Holly s***... it's, it's you!"

-------------------------------------------------------------

Aideck growled to him self he cursed the fact that they made his son soft. Surely some one from the his loins would be a strong, and powerful man. but his son had the build of a potentail powerful alpha male, but his muscle was laking but this was to be expected. but after a month of living like a true ry'ou, his son would be cut from stone and will have the chararistics a true man.

"Yes, it's me. I have visted you in your dreams trying to get you to relise your true nature. Now come, it's time for you to leave the world of apes." he said.

"No, i can't" Drerek said.

"Yes, you will!" he growled. "You can't live here, any day now you'll transform into a full grown ry'ou man. do you think that the apes will accept you? You know of our steriotypes with the humans."
Last edited by Anubis on Fri Sep 22, 2006 10:45 pm, edited 1 time in total.
THE GAME

My Armory
Anook
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Anook »

This is AWESOME.
See Anubis its great!. ARGH! I wish I was better at role playing, then I would join.
If this story ever comes to an end, than I'm going to print the whole thing out.
I do hope it continues.
Do you me want to try and get more people to join?
When I see that an RP has the potential to turn into something great, then I usually go and tell people about it, if its ok with the auther. :)
Leighlia
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Leighlia »

Solaren held Derek by the neck of his t-shirt, much the way a mother held onto a cub. When Derek opened his mouth to object again she gave him a shake and turned his face toward her. "I have watched you. I have listened to your groans in the night from under your window as the dreams and the pains come. They will only grow worse and these creatures cannot help you. You will frighten them and they will attack you, driving you to defend yourself. Do you want to be responsible for their deaths? Will you be able to live with killing your mother? You no longer belong here. You are one of us. It is time to realize that."

Her gaze as she held his face was intense and unwavering and she spoke in a soft tone while ignoring the protests of the mother. "You must feel the desire in your blood. The desire to run, to feel the wind on your face and the ground whizzing past your feet. Now...now is the time to fulfill that desire. Come...run with us." She said as she pushed him toward the door, not giving him the option of refusing.
Anook
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Anook »

Must........ have....... more........! :cafinated:
Anubis
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Anubis »

Derek fell down on his knees stretching out the collar from Solaren holding it. "No, it's not true! I'm human! I'M HUMAN!!!" He cried. Aideck wasn't angry with him, he was the opposite he was sad for him. He didn't find out he had a son until two moons ago when he found him dirt biking and smelled his sent, it screamed his blood line.

He turned to holly, "You should have tolled me i have a son, this would been much easier on him if i had prepared him. His first transformation is going to be long and painful and he would have accepted his fate long ago. you knew this the second he was concieved." Then holly broke out in a fit, yelling at him telling him he has no right, but Aideck just ignored it. He hated to tear him away from his mother but this is for Derek's safety.

Solaren was enraged at Derek for his rejection of his ry'ou blood and she was about to hit him. "SOLAREN! No, don't make it any harder on him. In time he will accept his fate."

He looked down at his son, "I'm sorry it had to turn out like this." he reached down and picked up is son. He didn't fight back, he just let him swung him on his shoulder. "Lets go, we got what we came here for."
THE GAME

My Armory
Leighlia
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Leighlia »

Solaren looked up at her Alpha, her gaze hot, but she did not say anything, simply releasing the boy to his hold. Straightening she took a step back from them, moving toward the door, her eyes on the mother and boyfriend.

When Aideck carried his son from the house Solaren stayed behind for only a moment to keep the humans from following. Blocking the doorway she held the mothers shoulders as she screamed out after her son into the darkness. "DEREK!"

"Have no fear for him woman. We do this for your safety as well as his. He will be well cared for. When it is safe he may come back to see you again." WHen Holly began to cry, Solaren released her and turned to leave. That was when the boyfriend launched himself at her, yelling profanities.

Her hand came up and wrapped in his hair when he landed on her back. He obviously expected her to be pushed to the floor by his weight. Pulling, her other hand finding his arm around her neck, she flipped him off of her easily so that he landed hard on the floor on his back. She spared only a moment to stand there and look at him, seeing that he was not injured permanently before she dashed out of the door and into the night, following Aideck back to Packlands and home.

Quickly she moved until she had caught up with them again, her eyes fixed on the Alphas son. He denyed who he was now, but when he stood before the pack a full ry'ou, he would no longer be able to deny himself. Turning her gaze elsewhere she knew that Derek would have a long and difficult road ahead of him. She just hoped they could trust him.
Anook
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Anook »

Ok, this is really good guys.

I hope you don't mind doing this yourselves.
Unless you want me to get more people to join, then I will. :D
Anubis
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Anubis »

Derek was laying of his father's shoulder, he hated the fact that he may not go back home. Still hoping this was all but a very bad dream, he waited to be woken up that will never come. At the same time he knew it was real. the heavy musk coming off his alleged father, the aching of his shoulder when that female werewolf had her paw on when she tackled him and pined him on his bed, and the cold night air caressing his body through the light t-shirt and boxer underwear were clear signs that this nightmare was reality.

He didn't know what to think about this werewolf that claimed to be his father. He didnt know he is to be angry with him, or to be happy that he finally met his father. He keeps asking him self is he really his dad or it was some crazy misunderstanding, but it explains why his mother never said anything about him, and if he is then will he be a werewolf to? He didn't know what to think, he was scared, cold, confused and hungry.

Derek just watched the ground as it whizzed by under him as his father carries him and runs at the same time. Eventually they stopped running, Derek looked up and saw that they were in a canyon or a large ravine it was heavy with rocks and all out of werewolf-made caves. The walls were covered with paintings and strange symbols that he never saw before. And in the middle was a large fire pit with small red embers still glowing.

He arrived at a den of a pack of werewolves, and was he a quest for dinner or was he the main course?

-------------------------------------------------------

Aideck arrived at his tribe's den site. he looked around, and saw that his pack had turned into their dens for the night. He was in the mood for a night sleep he ran over twenty miles to night and he was exhausted. he wanted to get to know his son but the situation he took him was less than favorable and he has to earn his trust in order to have a simple conversation with him.

Aideck let him down back on his feet, the second he did Derek made a break for it and ran but before he got even ten feet Aideck caught him and said. "I know you don't like me you, may even hate me, but take my advice make it easier on your self, don't run. This is your new home in time you'll understand why i did what i did and in time you'll come to love the life of a ry'ou."

He could see that Derek wanted to argue, but he was too tired to even open his mouth. Aideck led him to his den that was highest up in plain view, it had a deer skin for a door and it was pretty large it had a couple of large axe-sword things wrapped in leather and couple of scrolls in a pile by the largest of too straw beds lined with think bear skins. A den worthy of a alpha male. He guided Derek to the smaller bed and aideck activated a seal around the door way that he placed earlier that day to keep Derek from escaping.

"Sleep, tomorrow your true nature will be unleashed."
THE GAME

My Armory
Leighlia
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Leighlia »

I have no problem taking on one, or even a couple more characters. People when join if they want.

Solaren walked behind Aideck when they had stopped running and sat down next to the fire pit as he disappeared into his own den with his new found offspring. They had him finally, this Derek. Now perhaps Aideck would loose some of the tension that he'd had since finding out about his son. That tension had been leaking into the rest of the pack, putting everyone on edge. After tomorrow perhaps things could return to normal again.

What she worried of now was the mother and her recently chosen mate. Would they send others to search for Derek? They will have to be watched for awhile. Tomorrow she will send Coran to watch during the day, to see what, if any actions the humans may take.

Her thoughts were interupted by a touch to her shoulder. She looked up into the face of Cattia and nodded silently. It was time for sleeping. Standing she followed Cattia to the den she shared with the twins. Cattia and Coran were orphaned in the pack when they were young and Solaren took them into her den and raised them as her own. In a few more moons they would be a year older than the Alpha's own son. Soon they would begin looking for their own mates and she would sleep alone again.

"Coran," She said softly to the half sleeping male. "I want you to return to the human house we got the... Derek from tonight. I want you to watch them and see what they do, if they pose any risk to us."

Coran mumbled softly and turned away from her, but she knew he heard her and would obey. Climbing into her own pile of furs she settled and soon slept.

------

As the sun rose and shed its light down into their canyon, Solaren was already up and sitting at the entrance to her own den, munching on breakfast. Coran was already gone on his assigned task and would return at midday to tell what he'd learned if anything. Coran was quick and silent. She trusted him completely. When Aideck rose from his den she would inform him of her sending Coran. Cattia, the lazier one, slept still. Around her she listened to others of their pack rising to begin the new day, the day that would see a new addition to their pack, making the pack stronger.
Anubis
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Anubis »

Derek fell right to sleep, mostly from massive exhaustion from the night before. The straw beds and bear skin was pretty warm and comfortable so he didn't had too hard of a time staying asleep apart from the nightmares.

When Derek finally awoke in the morning he hoped it was a dream, it wasn't. He turned to see that his werewolf father had already gotten up because his bed was empty. He didn't want to remove the fur that surrounded him. The morning air was freezing and he only had a t-shirt and boxers under there, not only that his whole body was soar, like had strenuous work out in every muscle in his body. which was odd because besides being carried through the forest behind his house, only excersize he had was from playing DOOM3 non-stop on his PC. derek was afraid what was going to happen next.

-------------------------------------------

Aideck woke up a couple hours later getting not-much sleep, he only had seven hours a full grown male ry'ou needs about ten hours. Never the less he got up, looked over at his son, that's sleeping in the bed he prepared for him, he wasn't sleeping soundly he was having another nightmare. Nightmares before the first transformation in human born were common, they'll stop after he finaly transforms. He left the den confident that his son won't escape, thanks to the seal he set in place, he'll remove it when he finally understands why.

He went to Solaren and she tolled him that she sent Coran to investigate on what's going on at his ex-mates dwelling. He thanked her, and tolled her not to worry, thanks to the pack shaman a spell was in place to keep human eyes from seeing their homes. So when a human walked by all it would see was a bunch of rocks and not hand dug dens that was inhabited by a pack of werewolves. he wnet to the shaman and tolled him that Derek was here and he needed his help to get him transform. He agreed and gathered his stuff and on the way back to his den he asked Solaren assistance in the ritual.
THE GAME

My Armory
Leighlia
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Leighlia »

Nodding Solaren agreed to assist with the ceremonial rite for Derek and went to gather her own things. Cattia watched her quietly from the entrance of their den, her slight form leaning to one side.

"He has come then?" She asked.

"Yes. Aideck has found his son." Solaren answered her.

"What if he does not want to stay...even after the rite?"

"That is for the Alpha to handle, not us." Solaren said, a bit sharper to her adopted one than intended. "Besides, where else has he to go than with his own kind?" She said in a softer tone, carrying her few things out to go meet Aideck and the Shaman. "Come on Cattia. You may find something you can help with in this. If nothing else you will learn something."

Nodding, Cattia followed, staying behind Solaren, wondering when her brother would return. She'd hate for him to miss out on anything fun.
Anubis
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Anubis »

Derek had eventually crawled out of his make-shift bed. He tired to make another run for it but some reason he can't get past the threshold it seemed like there is an invisible wall separating him and freedom. Then something snapped he flew off in a rage, and punched the wall until his knuckles were bloody. "Damn it, let me out of here or I'll freaken kill you!" this was unchararistic for Derek he was normally silent but some thing in him was stirring wildly, he liked it. He felt stronger and wilder in some way and he loved it.

--------------------------------------------------------------------

They were almost to his den when he heard his son's call of rage. His inner wolven fire was finally aflame. Aideck first time felt fatherly pride. Aideck smiled and said "Takes after his old man."

They entered his den, he looked and saw the wild in his eyes and the blood on his hands. His pride in his son grew even more, he couldn't wait to see him as his real self.

Derek lunged at him, but Aideck quickly countered it and ended up pined to the floor. The shaman quickly put a paralizement curse to get him to stop thrashing around so they can complete the ritual. they put him position as the shaman started to chant his spell to finally get him to transform safely. The ritual is meant to aid the transformation with out it could be fatal.

It started his body went to involuntary convulsions as the wolf within tore it's way to the surface.
THE GAME

My Armory
Leighlia
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Leighlia »

Solaren couldn't help but to smile as the transformation began. Standing beside the shaman she assisted him chanting along with him and keeping her eyes on Derek as his wolf tore its way free. No matter how much Derek protested now, he couldn't deny what was happening to him.

Continuing her work even through his screams and gasps of pain, she glaced up at Aideck and saw the look of fatherly pride on his face as his son became the wolf he would forever be. Aideck was strong; a strong leader and a strong wolf. Looking to Cattia, who was watching the proceedings with a bored expression Solaren knew that having Derek here would have as many benefits as risks. Hopefully those benefits would out weigh those risks and Derek would learn quickly.

------

Coran returned before the rite was finished and crouched beside his sister, watching the final transformation of the young man on the floor he reached out and touched his sisters leg, looking up at her, sharing an unspoken conversation that twins are capable of. Cattia glanced down at him and nodded and then looked back at Dereks writhing body with a yawn. Coran looked at his sister a moment longer and frowned before turning his eyes back to the transformation rite again, giving his sisters leg a warning squeeze.

True to Cattia's nature she growled at him and shoved him away with her foot. Coran opened his mouth to growl back at her but Solaren had been watching them out of the corner of her eye and had picked up a rock and thrown it at them, distracting their attention from the brewing dispute. She gave them a warning look, glancing at the Alpha and back to them, warning them that if they didn't behave Aideck himself would punish them...and he was not as soft on them as she tended to be.
Anubis
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Anubis »

Aideck growled loudly at the feuding twins, they were immediately silenced. They knew not to test his patience. This wasn't the time for a childish quarrel, his son was becoming a man and he was no mood to puppy sit.

His son grew and grew, his mouth and nose pushed out forming into powerful wolf jaws, his legs warped, fur grew and muscles started to bulge. When he was finished he looked just like his sire, Aideck. The fur color and pattern was similar. his muscle mass was no where near Aidecks but he was not a weakling anymore.

----------------------------------------------------

The transformation was the worst thing he felt in his life, he felt he was being torn apart, but when it was over he felt so much stronger physically, he felt lean, and sleek, he felt powerful. Derek was liking this, and he was actually grateful for them changing him. He kinda understood why he did it, but it doesn't mean he forgiven him.

he looked up and saw pride in his father's eyes, it seemed that his approval actualy mattered to him. And he was happy to meet his expectations.
THE GAME

My Armory
Anook
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Anook »

What color is Derek's fur?
The twins and Solaren?
Leighlia
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Leighlia »

Nodding, smiling, Solaren moved back from the rising Derek when the transformation was complete. Seeing the need to give AIdeck and his son time together she moved toward her own cave barking an order for the twins to follow.
Anubis
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Anubis »

The others left the den leaving father and son alone. The atmosphere was awkward and tense. This was the first time Derek was able to talk with his father.

Derek didn't know what to say to him, the transformation confirmed that he was in deed he is his son. At the same time he wanted to kill him for not being there when he grew up and how he tore him away from his mother.

They where in a awkward silence for a while father or son didn't had a clue what to say.

-----------------------------------------------------------

Aideck finally broke the silence, that seemed to poison the room. "Derek, I'm sorry. I just found out that i had a son only for a little while, and by the time i found you you were close to to the change and i didn't have much time." he paused for a moment. "You can sense why that had to tear you away. The wolf had awaken and you're too aggressive for the human world."

"i don't know what to think, I'm glad that i finally met you, but I'm still angry at you. i still blame you for the years of pain that comes from not having a father figure. Every fathers day i hated you, because you weren't there when the other kids at school had their dads there and gave them their crappy macaroni pictures. And i was the only one there that didn't have a dad. and on more than one occasion i was referred as the the BASTERD!" Derek snarled.

Aideck saw pain in his eyes. He felt like a hypocrite, when a member of the pack refused to be the father of a pup that he sired. He forced him to and if he didn't comply, it spelled death. "I don't expect you to like me, but you are now a member of my pack, and expect you to follow orders with out question. Now come you have to get your self acquainted with the pack." he showed Derek the door. Derek was shocked and confused at the sudden turn around, but fearing the potential harm that this bohemith can cause. he walked out with his tail between his legs.

Aideck stayed, and broke down crying. He hid him self behind his command it was a survival mechanism he had. If some thing bothered him on a emotional level he dominates the problem away. He fell in his bed trying to make his whimpers quite so nobody would hear him. He wanted to be his father, he wanted to teach him, and make him into a man of the proud ry'ou. He felt he may never get the chance.
THE GAME

My Armory
Leighlia
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Leighlia »

Solaren sat at the entrance to her own den when she saw Derek emerge. Waiting before standing to greet him with the rest of the pack, she did not see Aideck emerge behind him.

Around the canyon others emerged from their dens or stopped their work and looked at the newest of their pack. Each one lifted his head and began to howl a salute, not only to the reborn ry'ou that Derek now was, but to the Alpha's offspring. A chorus of howls lifted from the pack, echoing off the walls around them. Solaren, Cattia and Coran lifted their heads and joined the salute.

When silence had fallen again the twins moved forward to greet the newcomer, Solaren behind them. Cattia moved close to Derek, her eyes moving over him slowly, taking in each and every inch of him with a shrewd look on her smiling face. Coran's look on the other hand was more friendly.

"Greetings and welcome, son of Aideck." Coran said softly.

"Greetings and welcome, Derek. Come, meet your pack." Solaren added her greeting to Coran's while, Cattia only nodded hers. Turning her head to one of the others nearby she waved them closer. "Derek has endured the transformation to his true self. His body has expended much energy for this. Please, get him something to replentish himself. He will be hungry." Nodding the female moved away quickly.

Solaren waited until the young ones had moved away before turning her gaze to the Alpha's den. Approaching it slowly she called his name softly. "Aideck?" Not daring to lift the skin that covers his den, though she put her head very close to it, listening. Did she hear the soft sounds of male weeping? Was their Alpha, the strong and constant Aideck, overcome with.....emotion? "Aideck?"