Father wolf

Here you can role-play as your favorite character in a loose and informal setting.

Moderators: Silvermoon, Silver Predator Wolf, Wingman, Thunderclaw

Anubis
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: Eletist Jerk

Post by Anubis »

"it's alright, my ex-girl friend was like that. It's nothing new." Derek said.
He looked out side. "Night time already? i haven't eaten a thing since last night."

Coran threw the rabbit at him, he was hesitant about eating raw meat, but he ate it none of the less. He didn't find all that bad, but he still preferred eating cooked meat.

Coran and derek talked for a while quickly they became fast friends. then they went to sleep derek was sleeping in Solaren's old bed.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

Aideck woke up, the morning sun peaking through the leather door into Aideck's and Solaren's den . He found him self holding onto a sleeping Solaren in his bed. he smiled being happy for the fact it wasn't a very good dream. She indeed accepted him as her mate.

He licked her mane, slowly she woke up in a morning daze. "Good morning beautiful."
THE GAME

My Armory
Anubis
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Anubis »

((Leighlia and Silverclaw I'm not going to be here today and tomorrow because of my grandpa's funeral. I'll be home late tomorrow, like 11pm late and I'll try to post them if not then Thursday morning.))
THE GAME

My Armory
Silverclaw
Mood: Meh...

Post by Silverclaw »

(ooc: OK)

Karam had dozed off outside between the old oak tree's massive roots. Night had fallen, but she had decided to stay by the tree instead of retreating to her small den; besides, it was a warm night. Her tattered ears twitched suddenly, hearing movement. Sleepily, she opened her eyes, yawning widely. She cut of her yawn mid-way, seeing an angry looking Cattia storming her way. Cattia seemed to be searching for someone, and Kamar knew who it most likely was. Swallowing a small whimper down, she layed very still, flattning herself against the tree roots and the ground. She then closed her eyes tightly, pretending to sleep. 'Please don't see me, please don't see me...' she thought, cringing at the the thought of all that anger coming down on her.
Leighlia
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: Stalking the Shadows

Post by Leighlia »

Anubis
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Anubis »

"Yes, i dreamt that my beautiful beta spent the night." He said playfully then licked the top of her muzzle. Even though Aideck usually has the "gonna kick your a**" attitude but he has a playful, romantic side that only a very small handful of women seen it.

He kissed her long, then he said "Lets get us some breakfast, okay?" he smilled then said. "i love you"

((Man, if i have this romantic side, then why don't i have a girl friend? :( ))

--------------------------------------------------------------------

Coran and Derek went out in search for food they split up hoping to cover more ground.

Derek wasn't very far from the dens when he heard some weaping from a near by tree... it was Karam! she was beaten into a bloody pulp.

"s***! Karam you alright!?" he asked with concern in his voice.
THE GAME

My Armory
Silverclaw

Post by Silverclaw »

Her blood was everywhere. On the dirt and spattered up against the tree that she had hid behind. Tufts of black and white fur blew gently in the breeze or was stuck in drying blotches of blood. Karam layed broken across the oak tree's giant roots, crying softly to herself. Cattia's attack did not last too long, but it was severe. She have not had such an angry attack on her since she had accidently interuptted Nahota's hunt.
There were many bite and claw marks on her body. The tip of her left ear was completely torn off. A nasty gash was on her side and shoulder. And three deep claw marks ran down the right side of her face from her upper check to muzzle. As Karam tried to move, she gasped in pain; relizing a couple ribs were most likely broken, as well as a part of her tail in the mid section. So she just layed there, whimpering softly. She blinked as blood oozed from a wound on her head into her blue colored eye; leaving only her golden colored eye able to see clearly at the time being. Later as she heard someone approching, she crawled to a shallow area inbetween two roots quickly, in a lot of pain. It was Derek. She flinched inwardly; if Cattia saw him with her again, she may get another beating. She curled up into a ball, shivering.
Last edited by Silverclaw on Fri Jul 14, 2006 11:14 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Leighlia
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Leighlia »

In the morning Cattia woke up and left her hidden den. Feeling much better this morning, the session with Karam had lifted her spirits quite a bit. Let Derek choose who he would, she no longer cared. There were far better males available anyway. Stronger and more ambitious ones. After hunting for awhile Cattia strolled back into the canyon toward the den she shared with Coran, holding two fat rabbits and a fox in her grasp for breakfast.

Passing by the tree where Derek stood over the beaten Karam she smiled inwardly, but stopped. After a dismissive sniff she shook her head and turned her back on them both and entered her den tail in the air, knowing that if Karam had learned her place from the beathing she'd gotten last night she'd keep her mouth shut on who had given her the punishment. All in all Cattia didn't worry too much about it. Everyone abused little Karam. She wasn't about to be punished for something that everyone took part in. Settling herself in her den she began to tear into her breakfast. Coran wasn't here at the moment, but she put one rabbit aside for him as she usually did.

Small game in the area was plentiful and Coran returned quickly with a small rabbit. His eyes scanned the area looking for Derek and spotted him near a large tree. Nearing it and seeing Karam curled, bloody and broken amongst the roots he dropped the rabbit from his teeth with a soft whimper and knelt beside her, reaching out a hand but afraid to touch her or cause her more pain.

"Oh Karam. What the .... happened?" After a moments thought he sighed and shook his head. "Nevermind, I can see well enough what happened. The question is who happened." He looked up at Derek. "We should take her to the Shaman. He can heal her." He said in a soft tone.

Kissing Aideck Solaren nodded with a smile. "I'm famished. A quick hunt would be perfect right now." An arm around Aideck they walked to the entrance of the den and out into the sunlight of the new day.
Feel the wag!
Anubis
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Anubis »

Being careful as possible he picked her up, then noticing the sent of the attacker. it was obvious after the display she did last night it, it wasn't hard to figure out her sent, Cattia's.

"That b****! she attacked karam because i rejected her. i don't care what's if it's wrong or not! that b**** is going down!" His wolven rage, and the instinct to dominate that was common in Derek's blood line awakened.

He decided to get Karam some help, before satisfying his thirst for blood. He was dominated by multiple conceded bitchy women and was always the bottom of the pecking order with the other guys at his school. he was the weakling and the loser. He was now the man, alpha male, the leader. He will no longer accept the rank of omega and when his father steps down from his throne he will be the alpha male!

"Coran, go and tell the shaman that I'm coming with wounded." his voice had a sense of command and authority in his voice and demeanor just like his father.

------------------------------------------------------------------

Aideck and Solaren went to hunt for their meal.

((i don't know how to continue this post :P ))
THE GAME

My Armory
Silverclaw

Post by Silverclaw »

Karam whipered softly as Derek lifted her up. It hurt to move, to even breath. She shook her head once at Coren, not wanting to say it was Cattia who had done this to her. But soon enough, Derek had guessed it by the scent on her. Karan remained silent on the subject. "T-Thanks," she managed to say, as the two brought her over to the Shaman's cave. She tried to wag her tail a bit to show her appreciation; even though it sent sharp jabs of pain up her spine.
Nahota watched nearby at the three with a smirk. He strolled causually over, amusment shining in his yellow eyes. "Well well, what on earth happened here?" he asked with a grin. After examining Karan for a moment he looked over at Coran and Derek. "You two having a bit of fun with her are you?" Nahota knew full well what happened, but was in a mood to do a bit of teasing. He then jabbed a claw at one of Karam's opened wounds, making her flinch. "Almost as bad as the time I went at her a few years ago, isnt that right dear?" he said with a laugh. He began to walk away again, getting board. "You runts have fun."
Last edited by Silverclaw on Fri Jul 14, 2006 11:10 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Anubis
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Anubis »

((Solaren!? that Aideck's FEMALE mate. i think you mixed up a character's name with some body else's))
THE GAME

My Armory
Silverclaw

Post by Silverclaw »

(LOL, Oh god, I shouldnt write when both in a rush and tired! :lol: )
(edit: fixed it. Also my 2nd to last post had the same bloody mistake! So I fixed that one too. Solaren is just such a damn catchy name I guess :wink: Sorry)
Anubis
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Anubis »

((it's okay :D ))

He set her down, then he ran after him he was going to make him pay. With the help of a near by tree he ran up it and jumped up gaining some altitude. Then he kicked him in the head... hard. then punched him in the face in mid air. streams of blood coming from his smug muzzle.

He did not know he can move like that. "Neo, eat your heart out." he said to him self. "if you're smart you'll stay away from me and from Karam" Derek ordered.

Nahota looked deep in Derek's eyes that screamed that, Nahota was way over his head. He was physically and mentally capable of much worse than the beating that he just served.

--------------------------------------------------------------------

Aideck saw the whole thing, and his heart was swelled with so much pride. He pruned like a peacock at this development. His son was more than capable of being Alpha some day. He won't intervene, he wanted to see how he would handle this older and more experienced male.

He wrapped his arm around Solaren basking in his fatherly pride. He was glad that his Alpha instinct was there. Even having a human mother and years growing up in the human world didn't squelch his need to dominate.
THE GAME

My Armory
Leighlia
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Leighlia »

Coran ran ahead and informed the shaman of Karam's injuries. Returning to help again Coran growled at Nahota but did not look him in the eye. He knew Nahota out matched him and had taken a beating from him before. Solaren had kept him from further infractions but Coran didn't push his luck.

He knelt beside Karam when Derrek put her down, touching her gently and whispering, "I'll be back." Standing he went after Derrek, trying to stop him from rushing into a fight, but he was too late. Cattia's scent had been all over Karam, and he knew that Derrek had recognized it as well having seen the anger in his eyes. Coran was torn. He knew that Cattia should be punished for what she'd done, but she was his sister, and he wanted to go back to Karam. Aideck did not punish those that picked on little Karam. Perhaps he hoped that the abuse would push her to stick up for herself. How many times had she heard Solaren say "A pack is only as strong as its weakest mate." And no one had ever offered Karam their protection before.

His shoulders sunk. Even he had never offered her protection, but that would have only brought her into Cattia's notice more. Cattia would have enjoyed picking on Karam just to goad Coran into a fight. Perhaps, he thought, Derrek would wear out his anger on Nahota, not even wanting to think about the enemy that Derrek was earning today. Turning he went back to the shaman's den to see how Karam was doing.

Kneeling beside her he looked over her injuries with a sad shake of his head, avoiding meeting her gaze. "Karam. I am sorry, so very sorry that it was my own sister that did this to you."

Solaren stood there next to Aideck watching the fury that rose from his son, and the power that it gave him. While Aideck swelled with pride, Solaren remained silent and watchful. After giving Aideck a look and a squeeze she moved from his embrace toward the shaman's den and went inside. It took only a moment to see the damage done and catch the scent of the guilty before red anger rose in her vision. Turning she left the shamans den and headed to her old one.

Bursting inside she saw Cattia lounging there finishing her rabbit and tossing the bones aside. "Why?"

Cattia looked up at her with a bored look. "Why what?"

"Why Karam? What is it that you suppose she's done to you this time for her to deserve such a beating?"

Cattia sat up, raising a brow at Solaren. "Because she is Karam. That is enough. Besides, she has no business as the lowest of the low, offering any scrap of hers to the son of the alpha. I don't know why Aideck allows her to stay within the pack...or to continue to live for that matter. She is useless except for something to kick around." Cattia waved a hand dissmissively. "I suppose if it weren't for Cattia being around, then it would be our poor Coran that would be everyones lashing post."

Solaren went to her and lifted Cattia to her feet, thrusting her hard against the wall, enough to draw a squeek of pain and suprise from Cattia. Solaren had never acted violently against her before.

"It hardly matters." Cattia began in a more apologetic tone. "Derrek as good as rejected her as well. She was beneath his notice. He doesn't know our ways. He doesn't know what to do here. He still thinks like a human. He's been with them too long...."

Her voice squeeked when Solaren closed her clawed fingers around her throat, choking her into silence. "This conversation is not about Derrek. It is about you and Karam. It was cruel and malicious, even for you." Solaren growled at her, giving her a hard shake that made her eyes buldge. "If I still resided in this den, you no longer would. As it is, it is for your brother to decide if you will live here any longer, but for now he is with Karam, helping tend her wounds. And Derrek has openly stated (in round about terms) that Karam now has his protection, especially from Nahota."

Letting go of Cattia Solaren gave her a look of disgust. Cattia slumped against the wall with a cough. "Wh....why? You never cared if anyone else ever kicked her around! Why punish me now?"

Solaren whirled on her, arm flying out and catching Cattia on the side of the face, knocking her to the floor. "I never had direct control over any of those others. I raised you as my own cub. I am the only mother you have ever known and you will do as I order you to. Until you are mated you WILL OBEY ME!" As she spoke Solaren knelt down over Cattia until they were nose to nose. It was Cattia who looked away first, submitting and cowering beneath her adopted mother. Even though anger swelled inside her heart, she knew better than acting on it...at least not right now.

Solaren stood up and turned to walk out of the den. At the entrance she stopped and looked back at her foster daughter, speaking softly. "Derrek knows it was you. You were right when you said he still thinks like a human. If I were you I'd either hide or prepare yourself, because he is out for blood over what happened to Karam and I think that blood is yours. He's already trying best to spill Nahota's."

Solaren left den, but did not return to Aidecks side. Instead she moved past him to their den, letting the leather hide down as she passed to shut out all else.

((Heh...at first I didn't know what the heck to write and then I got all long winded...how about that.))
Anubis
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Anubis »

((Yeah, that was pretty cool))

Nahota was having a lot of difficulty keeping the enraged Derek at bay. He was bleeding from the wounds that Derek made with his claws.

"Nahota, Karam is no longer any one's punching bag i will kill you and any one else who lays one hand on her!" Derek snarled with wolven rage.

-------------------------------------------------------------

Aideck saw enough, he jumped in and stopped a punch that was thrown by Nahota. "That's enough!" he ordered.

Nahota protested.

"Listen here! Do i have to remind you who is in charge here." Aideck said then twisted his arm causing him great pain. "You don't have have a grudge on him. You may challenge him when he is ready, but for now you challenge him for a fight and i will punish you severely!"

He turned to Derek. "Get Karam to the shaman." he said. Derek nodded and picked up the wounded Karam. He released Nahota and ran off with his tail between his legs.

Although Aideck saw Derek's true dominate nature unleashed but he can't ignore Cattia's transgression against the pack. She has to be punished, she has to go through the right of justice. That means Cattia has to wear the crest of shame, and will have to obtain the rank of omega until Aideck sees fit when she can remove it.

He found Cattia by the stream where they get there water. "Cattia!" he roared. She turned and saw an angry Aideck. her ears drooped in submissiveness. "I can no longer ignore how you treat your fellow pack members. I gave you slack because i owed it to Solaren for her to try to make you more tolerant of your fellow ry'ou, but today when you beaten Karam to close death you crossed the line. You have to go under the Right of justice or you'll be thrown out of the pack."

((Silverclaw sorry for the powerplay, but i wanted to get through that part as fast as possible))
Last edited by Anubis on Sun Jul 16, 2006 10:37 am, edited 1 time in total.
THE GAME

My Armory
Leighlia
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Leighlia »

((Uhm...I think that second sentence should be..."Karam is no one's punching bag..." not Nahota.))
Feel the wag!
Anubis
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Anubis »

((oops, fixed it :D ))
THE GAME

My Armory
Leighlia
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Leighlia »

Cattia looked at him with wide eyes of surprise, her mouth hanging open. "But....that's not fair!" She protested. "I am not the only one who abuses Karam. The last time Nahota whipped her just as badly and you did not raise a claw to him for it." She stood up and faced him with subdued anger in her tone after hearing his words. "You are singeling me out for punishment because of Derrek and because you've taken my adoptive mother as mate! If Derrek offers her protection then it is for him to protect, not his father or our Alpha! You cannot punish me for something everyone else does as well!"

In the shamans den Coran quietly helped to tend to Karam's injuries.
Anubis
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Anubis »

"i know and i should have been more concerned about Karam's safety in this pack and believe me when i say it's going to stop Nahota has gotten a severe beating from my son and every body that took part is going to be punished, but in your case you need to be taught a harsh lesson. Coran tolled me about why, you beaten her because my son didn't accept you as his mate, and also this isn't just because of the beating you gave to Karam it's how you act on a daily basis, you act like a conceded b****, you offhandedly hurt people, and you act like you are above every on else, even me. And don't you argue with me i have the power to run you out and i will do it, if you don't act kinder to your packs mates and have a better respect for authority. i will have no choice. Every one has to work and live together and we don't need people like you making it difficult." he paused for a moment. "Meet me in front of my den. So i can give you the amulet."

-------------------------------------------------------------

As derek held Karam as he ran to the shaman's den he said. "Karam, i'm sorry that this was partly my fualt but i will protect you for now on. I won't let any one harm you again."

He arrived and handed her the shaman. the shaman tolled him to wait out side while he healed her wounds .
THE GAME

My Armory
Silverclaw

Post by Silverclaw »

Karam was feeling dizzy now, but forced herself to stay awake. "T-Thank you Derek...Coren," she said, eyelids drooping. They brought her into the Shaman's den, laying her gently on a long, flat raised stone. 'Nobody has ever stood up for me before....strange...' she thought groggily. The Shaman came forward, a white Ry'ou with pale green eyes. Frowning, he came forward and, not saying a word, started working on her. The first thing he did was make her drink a cup of liqid. As soon as she gulped down the last drop, the urge to sleep was to strong to resist. With some help from Coran,the Shaman cleaned and bandaged sleeping Karam's wounds. He fixed up her fractered bones on her tail and ribs. The old Shaman then mixed up some herbs, making a paste out on it. The strange green paste was smeared overtop of Karam's cuts and bruises carefully. It was done. The old werewolf padded back deeper into the cave. When he came back, he handed Coran a leather pouch filled with mashed up herbs. "Mix a small handful of this into water, make sure she drinks a cup of it once a day...for any pains," he said. With that, he left his cave to go report the damages and what was done to treat it to the Alpha, as he was supposed too.
Nahota stewed with rage alone, away from the pack. With an angry bellow, he smashed a small tree to splinters nearby. How dare they! He snarled; "How dare they make a fool of me?!" That little runt, ruined his good mood by his little sneak attack on him...He had barely started to fight back when that old fool Aideck stopped him in mid-punch! "I didnt even start the bloody fight!" A flicker of fear ran through him...Derek was strong...stronger then he had thought. Nahota shook his head, "I'll tear him into pieces!!!" Oh, they would pay...the both of them
Anubis
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Anubis »

((I want to fast forward it a month where they are going to have the Trial but first...))

As ordered Cattia showed up at Aideck's den, he walked out with the necklace, and he put it on her. "Don't take off until i say... I'm sorry."

------------------------------------------------------------------------
A month later

Derek has gotten a lot stronger physically, and mentally. His build tripled from a slightly muscled weakling, to a cut from stone male. his muscles large and defined from underneath his luxurious pelt. Only Aideck his father is more powerful. Aideck taught him a lot on leadership and the way of the ry'ou and how to direct a hunt for large game. They grew close as a father and son would.

Solaren and Aideck are still happily mated, Derek had to move in with Coran and cattia for obvious reasons. Cattia is still wearing the mark of shame, Derek and Karam have became a couple and cattia hated Karam for that.
---------

"Dad why can't i take part of the trial tonight?"

"Derek you have grown so much in the past month but you have still much to learn, and you are not ready for a leadership role." Aideck said as they walked back into the dens site.

Derek growled but didn't dare to argue further. Despite being his son he has to give him the same respect as every body else in the pack.

Aideck walked up to Solaren and took her into an imbrace from behind and started kissing her neck. "What's going on?"
Last edited by Anubis on Mon Jul 17, 2006 1:22 am, edited 2 times in total.
THE GAME

My Armory
Anubis
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Anubis »

((Ok only post under two times a day, and think when posting i'll call you in when it's time))
THE GAME

My Armory
Silverclaw

Post by Silverclaw »

(Hey, where did all the posts go that were here earlier? ?? )
Anubis
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Anubis »

((had gotten them removed, they were crowding us out of the rp we were playing so i'm starting this part over with posting limits))
THE GAME

My Armory
Leighlia
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Leighlia »

Cattia wore the amulet, but grudgingly. Since Derrek moved into their den Cattia spent most nights out of it, sleeping instead in her hidden den outside of the safety of the canyon. If she'd had anywhere else to go she'd had told Aideck where he could put his amulet of shame. As it was she spent her time moping and talking few except Nahota.

Coran watched Kamar and Derek when they were together and tried not to be jealous. It was his own fault as he had never said anything to her before and now she belonged to his best friend. Well, at least Kamar wasn't as mistreated as she was before. Coupled with Derek had lifted her status considerably. And though his sister was supposed to take Kamars place as Omega, few really tried to mistreat her as everyone knew Cattias temper and knew full well that she could take care of herself. Her lowered status had affected him more than her since he was more timid of the two of them. It was only his close association with Derek that was keeping him out of any real trouble. Good fortune, it seemed, was still with him.

Solaren had been standing at the entrance to her and Aidecks den watching the twins as they went about their daily lives and she sighed deeply as Aideck embraced her from behind. She rubbed his strong arms around her and gave him a small smile, but inside she'd felt as though she had failed in her raising the twins. To have one so full of anger and hatred and the other so....forelorn.... How could she raise a strong family for the Alpha when she could not manage those two. "Going on? Nothing. Nothing at all." She said in answer to Aidecks question, keeping her thoughts to herself. "Just looking forward to the trial that is coming is all. Aren't you going to let Derrek compete?"
Anubis
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Anubis »

"No, he's not ready to fight or to be a leader of this pack. I sparred with him, he is quite strong and skilled, but not enough. When i fought in the trial it took every bit of strength i had to come out on top. I was more than a match for every single one of those men that fought, but i had to fight every on at the same time, and they go for the strongest first and which was me and if he joins the trial it's going to be him this time. when it was over it took my a better part of two moons for me to heal enough that i can stand again. And Derek doesn't have what it takes, it's only been a moon since my son joined the pack. he still has have much to learn and he still hasn't reached his full potential yet as a fighter." he leaned his head over her shoulder.

In her eyes he can see something is bothering her. "Solaren, what's troubling you?"
Last edited by Anubis on Sat Jul 22, 2006 12:21 pm, edited 1 time in total.
THE GAME

My Armory