Father wolf

Here you can role-play as your favorite character in a loose and informal setting.

Moderators: Silvermoon, Silver Predator Wolf, Wingman, Thunderclaw

Nightspirit
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: Hateing all roleplay dictators.

Post by Nightspirit »

(...yeah..what you did was real nice...not >_> an rps don't have a limited number of posts one can do per day. it just wouldnt be fun then. it even makes it look like you deleted Stryker and me right off of the forum. what the hell dude? you didn't brag on me and Miguel when we did the same thin in Full Moon Rising now did you?)
the moon shines bright
your soul burns with fire light
the flames command, you must abide
let the wolf rise from inside.
Anubis
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: Eletist Jerk

Post by Anubis »

((Look it's just to be fair to silverclaw and Leighlia that are not as on a much and i'll have you guys come back when i say so. If you don't like it you can just bite me))
THE GAME

My Armory
strykeriuswolf
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: ARMY Wolf

Post by strykeriuswolf »

((* Steps In * Ok no pack fighting :o
I dun care what people say about us furries, I'm darn proud to be one and have always been proud. POWER TO THE FURRIES
Anubis
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Anubis »

((PLEASE! no posting in rpg threads unless you are playing!!!!!))
THE GAME

My Armory
Leighlia
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: Stalking the Shadows

Post by Leighlia »

Turning Solaren gave him a small smile and looked back outside at Coran who was ignoring comments and a few small bones that were being tossed at him by one of the other young males that was trying to exhibit his dominance. "I'd like you to consider lifting the amulet from Cattia when the trials are over. Her cruel ways are just her way of showing her equality." She turned to him again when he began to object. "I'm not making excuses for her. I'd even thought at one time that she'd participate in the trials as I once did. Females rarely do, but I believe she's strong enough to at least hold her own. Her temper would never let her win, I know that. But wearing the amulet of shame she could never even step up to the trials. Coran tells me that she seldom sleeps within the safety of the pack canyon now. He doesn't know where she goes."

Looking in Aidecks eyes, seeing the turmoil of anger and decision in them from her asking this question she sighed softly. "It's my fault that she is the way she is my love. It was my indulgence that over inflated her confidence, but every day I see that her wearing the amulet punishes Coran more than it punishes her."

Again she stopped him from interupting her, placing a hand gently over his lips. "All I ask is that you consider my request and let her return to the fold before she is lost. I don't want her to become another Loref." She said, remarking on another of their pack who had just decided to wander away one day and was never heard from again. "When I became your mate I accepted Derrek as if he were my own and share in your pride in him, but you have not accepted the twins. They are as much mine as if they'd been born to me. I raised them as my own when no one else would take them. I became your beta when they were still small and managed to raise them still. I know Cattia is a thorn in anyone's side and I know that Coran is less than .... something to be proud of, but that is more my failing than theirs. Perhaps I was too busy in my duties as Beta, I didn't push him enough and her too much....." She sighed and turned back to look outside again.

"I'm rambling on. I'm sorry, the trial is here and you have...other things to deal with." She half laughed at herself. "Listen to me. I stand here worrying and rambling like an old grey female elder or something, instead of the Beta who should be standing tall and proud by your side. These last few days my thoughts scatter easily in the wind and my mind turns to my failings with the twins, and that I might fail in raising your future generation as well. I don't know what's wrong with me that turns me so reflective...what steals my certainty. Perhaps it is the anticipation of the trial." She smiled at him a bit. "That must be it. At first blood I will howl as loudly as the rest and things will settle again." She said this last more to herself than to him.

(Rushed...sorry. And no more fighting please. Everyone please be respectful to the Thread owner please. His thread, his rules. )
Anubis
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Anubis »

Aideck sat back, Solaren have given him a lot to think about. All of the time Solaren has been his beta. he learned to listen to her because she is all ways right about some thing, and it was true, she accepted his son as her own but he haven't done the same with the twins. He was their alpha male, not their father. And also it's not just affecting Cattia is also affecting Coran. He wasn't the most dominate male in the pack but he is more submissive than he usually is, and Cattia was becoming more withdrawn from the pack. He is going have to fix this before it does any more damage to his adopted children.

"Solaren, you're right. When we became mates we adopted each other's children, and i have neglected my new role as father to Cattia and Coran. I'm going to fix that." he kissed her then left the den.

He came to the group of boys that was egging on Coran. "LEAVE HIM BE!" they ran off fearing Aideck's wrath. He turned to Coran. "Coran, we need to talk." He and Coran waled to a more secluded area.

"Coran, When i mated your mother. You became my son as well Cattia became my daughter, and i have neglected that role as father. As of know i'm your father, if you accept me as your father."
Last edited by Anubis on Fri Jul 21, 2006 6:57 pm, edited 1 time in total.
THE GAME

My Armory
Leighlia
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Leighlia »

Anubis
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Anubis »

"I'm going to talk to Cattia after I'm done with you. If you feel that way, it's fine. I'm just showing my invitation for me to become your father" he left and set out for Cattia.

Aideck was worried, she wasn't the most forgiving person in his pack, but if he wants to have a chance to unite his family. he has to try to make it work. He found Cattia's secret den.

"Cattia! we need to talk."

Cattia walked out with her signature scorned woman face. she wasn't to happy to see him. "Cattia, you may remove the amulet now, and i' am sorry to put you through that." He paused, he tried to formulate his words. It wasn't easy, her brother was mush easier to talk to and was easy to talk to him. but with cattia he has to make her to warm up to him enough for her to listen to and even consider his offer.

"Look, i know you hate me for punishing you, but Solaren made me realise that you are my child as much as derek is and i should have been more of a father to you. I don't expect you take my offer for me to be your father, but as the humans say, the offer is on the table." he left her alone to think about what i said. hopping she would take him up on his offer.
THE GAME

My Armory
Silverclaw
Mood: Meh...

Post by Silverclaw »

((Gah! Sorry! I had a lot of bridesmaid stuff to do lately))

About a month after the attack, most of Kamar's wounds have healed. Though she had a few extra scars on her to show for it; the three claw marks that ran from below her golden colored eye to her muzzle where the most obvious of the scars. She didnt mind to much, 'it goes rather well with the tears on my ears' she'd joke. Kamar did fill out a little more though, no longer the last to eat in the pack as omega. That role currently went to Cattia; which she avoided at all costs. Instead of sleeping alone in the smallest cave in the pack's caynon, she now stayed with Coren and Derek. They had become her two closest (and only) friends after that morning where they helped her to the shaman's den.
She now sat on a stone ledge on the caynon wall, brushing out the tangles in her black and white fur with a comb made of deer bone. She still was not used to it; the habits of lowering her eyes, ears, tail and body when around others still happened often. 'Its all too strange,' she thought to herself. 'Going from omega to courting the Alpha's son...' She looked around, where was Derek anyway? Instead of seeing him, she saw Aideck take Coren aside to speak to him. Curious, Karam started climbing down to investigate.

Nahota had grown even more hateful and spiteful of Aideck, Solaren, and especially Derek. After the fight with that little runt, he had trained even harder for the Trials to come. He practiced everyday, starting a couple hours before dawn. Nahota practiced improving his speed, strength, and fighting moves. He even would have some sparring matches with Cattia; whom he now visited more and more often.
He now listened in on the conversation between Aideck and Cattia; careful to stay downwind, and well-hidden. He stayed silent until the Alpha left. Certain that they were now alone, Nahota crept out of the bushes. "Can you believe him? The nerve!" he growled as he strode over by Cattia's small den. He waited to hear what her reaction to Aideck would be; hopefully angry.
Leighlia
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Leighlia »

Cattia listened to Aidecks words in silence and remained silent after he left and Nahota approached. She shook her head, anger in her eyes. "Solaren left us to ourselves, abandoned us for a mate. She said it would always be us. THen she gets the hots for Aideck and so long everyone else!" Cattia turned and re-entered her small den. "I don't need any of them. Not Aideck, not Solaren." Laying down she began spreading the vegetable dye in the pattern of her low ceiling again. "I hear that Derek is not allowed to participate in the trials this time. Its too bad really. I'd enjoy watching you whip his tail. You are the strongest. It would be a nice change around here for you to win."

When Aideck returned from talking to Cattia, Coran had been talking to Solaren. Solaren was irritated at him. "Think about you decision some more Coran." She said as Coran left her den and went in search of Cattia. It wasn't hard to find her. Following her scent trail he found her hiding place but was surprised to find Nahota there. Coran had never liked Nahota, but he didn't like him near his sister even more.

"Cattia, can we speak?" Coran called to her from several feet away from her den.

Turning Cattia looked out at her brother and sighed. Standing she walked outside, but did not approach him further. "Did Aideck come to you too and offer to be your father? Draw our broken little family together again?" When Coran nodded she spoke again before he could speak. "Well, let him be your father. You could use a male role model. It might straighten your spine a bit. As for me, I have no wish to be sister to that goarah (made up swear word). Especially since he's paired himself with that waste of fur Kamar. I will not be related to that one either. My consolation is that she will likely die bearing him is first child and rip his heart out....weakling that she is."

Coran was shocked by the things that she said and raised his own voice to interupt her. "Cattia. I told him that I would not accept him if you did not. THat I could not abandon you as my sister. Solaren did not abandon us either. There is no reason why she should not be happy and have a mate of her own, the same as we will one day." He said, casting a glance toward Nahota, who was listening in on their conversation.

Cattia huffed, angry still. "Let her do as she pleases. I don't need Solaren. I am no pup, and I don't need my soft spoken brother to tell me what I should and should not do either. I can see on your face that you would enjoy being Dereks brother. Well go," She said flinging her arms at him. "Join their happy family. I don't need any of you."

Coran sighed, not understanding where all the anger from Cattia came from, but giving Nahota another look he could guess who made sure she stayed angry. "Cattia, you are my sister. If you will not accept him, then how can I?" Turning he left, his tail low and returned to his den.
Anubis
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Anubis »

((Fast forward to the trail, and Silverclaw i want Nahota to win. to stir things up a bit))

Aideck was worried about the twins especially Cattia. He was worried that she might leave his pack and maybe ending up being Nahota's mate, he was aware they were spending more and more time together. She was spiraling out of control and he didn't know how to save her, and Coran he is too soft spoken and gentle to survive adulthood, and he wont let Aideck be his father unless Cattia remove that huge chip on her shoulder.

But he can't focus on that know, he has other potentially fatal problems to deal with. Nahota was the strongest of the pack apart from him, Solaren and maybe Derek, and if he wins he has no choice but to award him the position of beta. The damage he could do with that power, if he wins Aideck has to put him on a short leash.

They were on a clearing not too far from the Canyon that they call home. The moon was huge in the clear night sky.

Aideck had the pack move into a circle, he walked into the center of it. "All Participants, move into the center!" 21 men stepped forward including Nahota.

"There is one rule! If your opponent can no longer fight, you are to leave him alone. I'll will no condone such behaviour especially from one that could be my new beta." Aideck stepped out of the ring. "Ready... FIGHT!"

---------------------------------------------------------

Derek wanted to fight, and he wasn't happy about his father not letting him fight, but he decided to let that go. insted he sat on the side lines wrapping his arm around Karam.
THE GAME

My Armory
Leighlia
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Leighlia »

Solaren stood within the crowd of the pack next to Derek. Her eyes passed around those gathered for the trial looking for the twins but she saw only Cattia as she pushed her way forward to the front.

Cattia stood behind Nahota as he entered the clearing and prepared to fight. She danced a little on her toes, excited to watch the fight begin, confident as to the outcome.

A little ways away, sitting up on a rock ledge, Coran sat. From here he would watch the trial. He could see it well enough even from this distance. Fights sometimes broke out amongst even the spectators when the one they rooted for either began to win, or began to loose. From here he could enjoy passive calm to see who the next Beta would be.
Silverclaw

Post by Silverclaw »

At the word 'fight', Nahota lept into the clearing, and swung his fist at the nearest werewolf's head. He went out like a light. Another lept onto his back, tearing through his pelt and flesh with sharp fangs. With a roar of pain and fury, Nahota bucked, throwing the other off his back to the ground. Golden eyes ablazed with hatered, he jumped on the offender and began to maul him visously. The fight went on all around him, with fur and blood flying everywhere. The night was filled with the sounds of werewolves growling, snarling and yelps of pain. Nahota loved it. Sure that the poor wolf under him would no longer be a threat, he jumped back into the thickest part of the fray. He let out a battle howl and pulled another werewolf down off his feet. It Juan, they used to play toghter as pups. They would used to play fight all the time; but this was no time to show any mercy or weakness. Nahota lunged at Juan's shoulder, sinking his razor sharp teeth into him. A sharp jabbing pain suddenly ran down his face as Juan slashed him with dark claws. Juan pryed apart Nahotas jaws then gave him a strong punch under the chin. Nahota stumbled backwards, momentarily stunned with bright lights flashing across his vision. Before he could finish the fight with Juan though, another werewolf he had bumped into started to attack. Angry, Nahota started slashing the other violently across his face and body over and over again. Foam mixed with blood was now running down Nahotas parted jaws as he beat up the weaker one.
Karam watched the fight with wide eyes, silent. The fight was a little hard to ffollow, with everyone moving around all over the place. 'Not Nahota, not Nahota...' she thought over and over again. She felt Derek wrap his arms around her. She relaxed a bit. Karam was thankful that Derek and Coran were both not fighting in this battle.
Anubis
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Anubis »

As predicted Nahota was gaining the upper hand. Aideck sat back while he mercilessly cut down his brothers.

The fighting stopped and the only person was standing was Nahota. The families of the losing fighters came to their aid. Carrying the wounded back to their dens. It was a miracle that no one lost their life in this battle.

Aideck walked towards the barely standing and heavily wounded Nahota. "You have won the title of beta, but i don't trust you as far as i can throw you. I'll be watching you, go out of line i wont hesitate to show you the reason why I'm alpha and you're just a lonely beta."
THE GAME

My Armory
Silverclaw

Post by Silverclaw »

Nahota stood panting heavily in the moonlight; his pink tounge lolling out of his parted jaws. Bloody foam still dripping, eyes wide still from the battle, he looked a little crazed. Many wounds were all over his well muscled body; blood turning the majority of his brown fur red. Though most of it was others blood. He swayed lightly on his paws, dizzy from his own blood loss and wounds. Nahota looked out at the crowd, feeling very pleased with himself. He stood a little steadier and straighter as his gaze fell on Cattia. His bushy tail rose out behind him like a banner of victory. The good feeling of beating everyone was dampened though as Aideck spoke to him. He kept the growl in his throat down, stifiling a snarl. 'Your next you old fool...' he thought with his eyes narrowing. He tried to ignore the pain all over and strutted over to a boulder, leaping on top. Nahota then let out a bone-chilling howl of victory out to the full moon above. He sung of his glorious victory and the victories to come.
Kamar shook lightly, and not just because of the cool fall breeze. Her ears layed back as she whimpered once softly to herself.
Anubis
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Anubis »

Derek looked over at Kamar she was afraid and whimpering. He pulled close and gave a reassuring smile. "Kamar, don't worry i won't let anything happen you. I'll give him hell if he dares lay one hand on you."

he paused for a moment. "Come on, lets get to bed" he helped her up and walked her back to the canyon.
THE GAME

My Armory
Leighlia
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Leighlia »

Cattia walked to the rock that Nahota stood on and lifted her head to join her song to his in victory and celebration. She knew that he would win. Lifting her fists to the sky she howled with him, ignoring all others around them. When Nahota jumped down from the boulder she touched him lightly, her eyes bright as she lead him back to his den to treat his wounds, sparing Kamar one long cold glance and Solaren another.

High on the canyon walls Coran had watched Nahota win and he sighed softly as he stood. The soft sound of steps behind him made him stop and gaze into the growing dark. "It is finished?" The shaman said softly and Coran nodded.

"In more ways than we probably know."

Looking down at the celebrating couple the shaman nodded. "Come my boy. Come take some time with me." And the shaman lead Coran to his den.

(I'm thinking of perhaps having the soft spoken Coran becoming a shaman in training. It might be fitting for him, and a way to keep him from sinking too far down the food chain. What do you think?)
Anubis
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Anubis »

((That's cool))

Aideck ans Solaren returned to their den. "This is going to make things difficult. Nahota is now the beta, that son of a b**** is going to be major trouble, and to make it worse Cattia is putting self out there so she can become HIS mate. I don't know how to save cattia." He said with a sound of discouragement in his voice. he sat down on their pile of furs that they use as a bed.

"The pack is in danger, Cattia spiraling down to disaster." he laid back on the furs looking at the dark ceiling.
THE GAME

My Armory
Leighlia
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Leighlia »

Solaren sat down next to Aideck, putting her arms around his shoulders and touching her head to his. "I am worried too. Nahota is strong and I can see that he wants to challenge you directly. It is my hope that Derek will grow strong enough to beat him in time and he will be second to you as you have dreamed of.

"As for Cattia, I hope only that being mated and starting her own family will settle her temper." Solaren sighed, not really believing her own words.
Anubis
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Anubis »

"yeah right" he said not really believing it him self. "Lets get some sleep, it's no use worrying about it now." He layed back wrapping his arms around his mate as they slept.

------tomorrow morning---------

Aideck woke up from a comotion coming out side. He got up and saw that Nahota was starting a fight with a pack elder about some thing. Aideck groaned loidly he hoped that Nahota wasn't going to do anything until his wounds heal, but there he is picking a fight with an old man that can barely defend him self.

"Damn it! Nahota is already becoming a major pain in the tail." He growled and went to confront him.
THE GAME

My Armory
Silverclaw

Post by Silverclaw »

(Sorry again)

Nahota growled at the older werewolf before him. "How dare you.." he smacked the other across the muzzle hard, knocking him to the ground. Nahota stepped on his throat, but not too hard. "I am Beta! You will show me the respect I deserve!" He growled angrily, "Old Fool!"

Kamar woke up, awakened by the sounds of the fight going on outside Derek and Coran's cave. Catiously, she slinked over to the entrence and peeked outside to see what was happing.
Anubis
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Anubis »

((It's okay, stuff happens))

Aideck wasn't going stand for this behavior. He ran towards him and punched Nahota in the face with sledgehammer force. It was enough to break some of his teeth, and he picked him up and Gave Nahota a savage beating. Aideck was too fast, and he hit way too hard for Nahota to properly fight back, all he could do was throw some ineffective punches that Aideck just ignored or dodged with ease, mainly from Nahota's already wounded state.

The whole pack watched as Aideck dished out an extremely savage punishment on his new beta, until Nahota laid of the ground bleeding.

He turned to the elder, and helped him up. "Are you alright?"

"Yes, thank you." the old man bowed to aideck out of respect.

He looked around, the pack was at awe. It's been a while since Aideck had to punish any one like that since ten years ago, when a member of his pack raped an already mated female. Aideck's power was a force not to be reckoned with.

Aideck had to because the ry'ou have great respect for the elders of the pack. They are supposed to be revered and respected.

He turned to the beaten Nahota and kneeled and whispered in his ear so only he would hear. "It's been less than a day, and already i had to inforce that promise i made to you last night. Assulting an elder is not acceptable. I don't need to hear your excuse why you did it. Just remember this, Your power is only temporary, so don't get comfortable."

he stood up. "Go to the shaman and get your self fixed up, there has to be some internal bleeding as well some broken bones."

-----------------------------------------------------

Derek's mouth was hagging open at his father's display of his skill and power. He spared with his father every day, and he only got to see a fraction of his skill.

He was intminated and excited at the same time. He hoped to some day be as strong as his dad.
THE GAME

My Armory
Leighlia
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Leighlia »

Solaren stood from their bed and walked to the den entrance and witnessed their Alpha beating the new beta and she began to worry. Nahota was going to be a problem, but this public beating of him will not help others respect him. In fact, it was likely to be exactly the opposite and she knew that it would only lead to a vicious circle of violence. The pack was unsettled and everyone felt it. She saw several look up towards her where she stood before her den and did not like the look of caution and worry in their eyes. Sighing she knew that she would be getting visitors...visitors who would not want Nahota to know they were coming to her for council instead of him. Afterall, she had been well known for her attentive ear.

Cattia moved cautiously toward the fallen Nahota and pulled him toward the Shamans cave carefully, glaring angrily at Aideck over her shoulder as they went. She said nothing to him, not daring to, but hate filled her heart.

Inside the Shamans cave Coran sat with the Shaman talking softly. The Shaman had offered Coran an apprentiship and he had accepted gratefully. When the fighting had begun they both stepped outside and watched. Coran glanced up to where Solaren stood and felt the same worry that bothered her. His eyes moved toward his own den that he shared with Derek and Kamar. When Derek too the position of Beta and beat Nahota would not be soon enough, in his opinion, but he didn't know when or if his friend would be up to the task. Coran let his sister lead her intended mate into the cave without help and settled to the task of helping the shaman tend Nahotas wounds in silence, glancing only once at his sister and seeing the fury behind her eyes.

"How dare he?" Cattia muttered angrily, as she helped Nahota to lay before the shaman. "You are rightfully beta, second only to Aideck himself and he dares humiliate you in public before even a day of your victory has passed!! How does he expect you to have the respect of the pack if he beats you into the dust like a common dog?!"

"Hush child" The shaman said softly, but when she continued to rant he passed a hand before her eyes, catching her attention. Another pass of his hand and some of the anger seemed to drain a part of the anger from her gaze. "Please my dear, all the anomosity is detrimental to the healing powers. You may rant and rave and be as angry as you please, but you must wait until I am finished." THe shaman said in soft, soothing, but no nonsense tones, causing Cattia to fall silent.
Nightspirit
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: Hateing all roleplay dictators.

Post by Nightspirit »

a certain Nightspirit watched from the shadows, sighing heavily "Stupid males. all brawn and no brain" she sorted, standing and sheathing her sword. being in human form, she figured she could take this muscle-headed alpha...but in her mind figured it best not to slay one that fought much like an old freind of hers did. sighing, she hopped up into the tree behind her, sitting precariusly on a branch and watched what went on between the alpha, the elder, and whomever the hell all the others were that were there.
the moon shines bright
your soul burns with fire light
the flames command, you must abide
let the wolf rise from inside.
Silverclaw

Post by Silverclaw »

Nahota layed before the shaman, silent. He was still partly shocked at the sudden beating he recieved, and also from the wounds he had gotten as a result. The brown werewolf was not in good shape, from the wounds he got at The Trial, and now these new ones. He growled lowly in his throat, claws digging into the table he layed on. "He WILL pay for this one..." he muttered lowely to Cattia. Nahota has had enough. 'I will need to find a few more allies though first...' he thought. He layed still as the shaman worked on his wounds, planning on what to do.

Kamar sighed lightly as the fight ended, and Nahota was taken away to the shamans cave. She turned to Derek, looking worried. "What do you think this means? Nahota will be angier then ever now..." She flinched at the memory of herself being attacked by Nahota a couple years ago. The one that almost killed her. And Cattia as well...She was still nothing more then the lowly omega in the eyes of most of the pack. The only reason she wasnt attacked anymore was because Derek was with her. But she feared that Nahoto and Cattia would try something. Maybe to her or Derek. Kamar didnt even consider the idea that they may try something on the Alpha and his mate; that would be like suicide...wouldnt it?