Father wolf

Here you can role-play as your favorite character in a loose and informal setting.

Moderators: Silvermoon, Silver Predator Wolf, Wingman, Thunderclaw

Anubis
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: Eletist Jerk

Post by Anubis »

"s***!" he growled to him self. Not only he was crying like a new born pup, his second heard him doing it. Aideck sucked it up, he never cried like that since his father died. He wasn't was about to show signs of weakness. He sat up and vainly dried off his tears. no matter how hard he tried the moisture still was visible around his eyes, and his voice was raspy from it. the signs of him crying like a pup was still present.

"Solaren, what is it!?" He boomed but a small squeak in his voice, ruined the desired effect.

She entered his den, at the worst possible moment. She saw him at his weakest. He was ashamed of him self. Wet around the eyes, mucus running out of his nose, and huge wet spot on his bed. Of all the people in his pack she had to him like this, especially since she is his crush for over ten years. Her opinion of him mattered to him, but seeing him (in less of of a better term) in this humanising state.

An alpha should be look at as larger than life, a leader should viewed higher to gain respect and loyalty. being seen expressing such emotions was damaging to his reputation as a strong leader. Expressing emotions was a sign of weakness that his enemy would exploit. his father taught him that.

Aideck turned away hiding his shameful act, "I.. I didn't give you permission to enter" he took a deep breath, but having a little difficulty in his emotional state. "my den."

he didn't want her to see him like this.
THE GAME

My Armory
Leighlia
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: Stalking the Shadows

Post by Leighlia »

Solaren stood just inside of his den and dropped her eyes from him, having seen him in a state of weakness she'd never expected to see. For a moment even she was shocked that the rock, the strength of thier pack could have so....emotionally weak a moment. She dropped her eyes until he turned from her, to spare him some level of dignity.

When she spoke her tone was low. "Forgive me. I thought I heard you call me to enter." Ordinarilly she would never had dreamed to enter his den uninvited, but she knew that his place at this moment was at his sons side, introducing him to the rest and it was her place as his second to find out why he was not there.

Under Aidecks guidence their pack was a calm, smooth functioning community with very little inner turmoil. Trouble between ry'ou was quickly and firmly dealt with. However, they had a few males who had secret aspirations for Aidecks position one day and they might see Derek as competition....or a weakness. But, to challenge Aideck any who wished to become pack leader had to challenge her first. Only a second had the right to become Alpha. A second fights hard to gain the postion and keeps it with both strength and respect. Herself, she had no wish to take Aidecks place. Fiercely loyal to him she would fight to the death to protect him and what he stood for, although she had no idea that he felt as he did for her. And fight for him she had, twice, when young upstarts thought that they were better suited for the position.

This train of thought brought her mind around to Derek again and a question that had begun to nag at her. Would Aideck train his son to be second in her place? It is a question she would never ask. She felt an urge to go to him, offer him some level of comfort for the mysterious pain he was now feeling, but that damned question in her mind kept her in her place and at a distance. Was he concerned that Derek would not take his place among the pack at his side?

The silence stretched between them as Aideck stood with his back to her. Finally she spoke again. "Your...son...is mingling with the others. He is being fed and cared for, for now, although I fear he will have to watch out for my Cattia. Already she has eyes for him. He will have to be warned about her wild ways." She cleared her throat softly and turned to leave, feeling uncomfortable with his silence. "I will have him prepared to join the hunt tonight." She said finally and stepped back out of his den into the daylight again.
ScarredxXxRose
Pack Member
Pack Member
Custom Title: rogue mercinary

Post by ScarredxXxRose »

((would it be okay for me to join Anubis? ...i could possibly be that one friend that every group has that doesn't really fit anyway...? maybe?...and i promise no vampy atiitude... :? pwease?))
Anook
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: Dogs are miracles with paws

Post by Anook »

Isn't this such a good story so far?
I could care less if I am a "freak". I don't care what other people think about me. I am me. I am different from the masses of society in unique and profound ways, anyway. Being physically different would trouble me not
ScarredxXxRose
Pack Member
Pack Member
Custom Title: rogue mercinary

Post by ScarredxXxRose »

(to Anook) i haven't gotten through it all yet... still reading... and there's a LOT to read. ^_^ i like it so far... kinda reminds me of Wolf Moon... in a way... but you haven't read it yet! XP ... it's all good...
Anubis
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Anubis »

Such episodes was rare fore Aideck the last and only time he cried before when his father died from protecting his pack. He was a very important influence in his life, and he wasn't ready when his father left world of the living.

Aideck got up, he was enraged at him self letting him to get so weak. it was inexcusable. He punched the wall of his den rock crumbled from his sheer power from where he hit. He was returning to his old, gonna kick your a** temperament and demeanor. he clean him self up, and walked out side.

He first talked to Solaren, "What you saw in there doesn't leave your lips, last thing i need is a bunch of my men challenging me." His voice was stern and powerful.

He called Derek over to speak with him alone giving it another chance. "Derek i know i wasn't there for you, and i am sorry. I want to be your teacher and father if you let me."

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

Derek was worried when Aideck called him over, but was glad he talked about. "Dad, I'm sorry what i said."

"It's alright, I'm happy that you'll be under my wing. I'll teach you how to be a strong leader, i bet soon you'll be my new beta and even one day you'll take my place."

"You think i could? wait what about Solaren?" Derek asked.

Aideck smiled, "I know so, you come from a proud blood line, Derek. My father was alpha and so was his his father before him and his father. After some work you become strong. And solaren" he smiled even more. "I hope she accepts my invitation for a promotion."

He didn't know what he meant about promotion, but he rather not know.

((not the best posts i ever done :| ))
THE GAME

My Armory
Leighlia
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Leighlia »

When Aideck left his den he looked better. No trace of his weakness could be seen. In fact the old, hard lines were around his eyes and mouth again. When he spoke, demanding her secrecy she nodded slowly, bowing her head low, showing her obedience in the only submission she would ever show him or anyone.

As Derek moved toward his father Cattia moved to follow, having been beside him while he ate. Solaren stepped before her, halting the young, aggressive female. "Derek was called, not you Cattia. Return to the circle." Cattia opened her mouth to argue back, but the look from Solaren stopped her words. With a huffing sound Cattia whirled around and marched back to the circle with the others, sitting beside her brother.

As she began to move away from the talking men, she overheard Aidecks words. "... soon you'll be my new beta and even one day you'll take my place." A cold feeling sank into her stomach as her fear became truth in Aidecks proud words to his son. No more of their conversation did she hear as she stepped away, her back straight, toward her own den.

Sitting on the edge of her bed thoughts ran through her head. He intended to surplant her. Misunderstanding his intentions, she wondered what it was that she had failed in. But...if Aideck wanted his son to become second, she would make him fight for it, prove that he was worthy enough for the position, and worthy to be part of the pack, before giving way to him....or any male.

Then there was the twins. She will have to see that they are taken care of, mated, before such an event takes place. To be beaten will mean that she will lose her respect amongst her pack and that would reflect on Cattia and Coran. Although Cattia could care for herself, it was Coran she worried more about. He was a quiet soul. He would never be a leader, lacking the aggression that one needed. Always would he follow, as he followed his sister.

Growling angrily she stood up and began to pace the floor, kicking a wooden bowl across the room so that it exploded into shards and splinters against the stone wall. Why did Aideck have to have a son from out there in the wilds of humanity? It was her place at his side...and no one elses. She will have to watch Derek. As a human he was soft. As a fledgling he would not come to his full strength for a while yet. He was broader shouldered than her as a ry'ou and had the potential for much power. She would watch him to see what kind of ry'ou he would become.
Anubis
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Anubis »

He sent derek back with the rest of his pack, it's about time he had a talk with solaren. He really liked her, she was the strongest female in the pack and she would prove to birth him strong pups. hopefully she would accept being the alpha female. When he reached her den she was inraged. he heard growls and herd a wood bowl break.

He entered her den, being alpha means no need for premission to enter. "Solaren, what is the cause of you rage?"

((If that's okay with you that is. if you don't want to i can always change the post))
THE GAME

My Armory
Leighlia
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Leighlia »

((Ok by me. This is gonna be fun.))

Solaren whirled on him, shouting before realizing who it was she was shouting at, eyes glowing with anger. "GET OU...." Seeing him, she choked back her order, fists clenched. As alpha he went where he pleased when he pleased. She struggled to get her roiling anger under control, taking a step back away from him, but her anger had already rose to the surface and wanted its freedom.

"I hope," she started but had to stop. Talking to the Alpha through clenched teeth would be seen as an open challenge. Her eyes remained unblinking on him. "I hope your...son...will grow strong enough to earn his position at your side. Even though it is MY place." With this last sentence her anger boiled up again and threatened to pour itself into the preverbial fire.

Coran chose exactly the wrong moment to enter their den and she turned her anger at him, needing some outlet. "GET OUT! GET OUT!" SHe roared at him, stepping quickly toward him. Coran nearly tripped over his tail trying to back out again quickly enough, not sparing the Alpha even a glance.

The look Coran had given her was like cold water in her face and she stood there for a moment panting before turning her gaze back to Aideck. "He will have to earn it. I will not give my place to him easily, not even for you if you were to ask me. I will not give up my position...my place in the pack just because you find that you have a bastard son from some human bi...." She bit that last bit off, seeing the anger growing his his own eyes as he listened to her anger. Something fueled the rage inside of her and she refused to see it for what it was, him being here so near her only made the jealousy worse.

She was jealous. Jealous that Derek was not hers and that she was not sharing in Aidecks pride in his son. A hatred for Derek threatened to bury itself in her as her tirade continued. This anger, fueled by jealousy and hatred was a weakness she'd never let show before. In every fight she'd always maintained her calm, never lost her temper, and now she'd lost it at the Alpha himself. And the Alpha stood there and let her tirade at him. She wanted to slap him. If she'd already lost her place she might as well go out with a bang, for talking to the Alpha this was was a sure way to earn a punishment.

"I heard you tell him that you looked forward to him standing as Beta at your side. Although I struggle to remember what it is that I have done to deserve this loss. For nearly 10 years I have stood by your side, with loyalty, defending you in all your decisions, even when I disagreed with them.

"TEN Years!" She stepped close to him, nose to nose with him, enough that she could feel the heat from his form, her voice a low growl. "What have I done? I deserve to know at least that! What have I done to displease you enough to loose my place to....him, when a few weeks ago you didn't even know he existed?"

((I was right. That was fun!))
Anubis
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Anubis »

Aideck was angered by her insubordinance, but he felt it was warrented. He steped closer untill their muzzles were almost touching. "Then you obviously haven't heard the rest, of course I'm excided about my son, but i haven't forgotten my loyal beta. You know me better than that! I never forget any one of my pack, especially some one of great importance to me! The reason i said that to my son because i was hoping that you would be my mate! to be the alpha female!"

He saw the shock in her eyes, "I have always had feelings for you. You're strong, beautiful and so much more." he paused. "Please accept me as your mate."

((werewolf romanance :P ))
THE GAME

My Armory
Leighlia
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Leighlia »

((Don't stick out your tongue. You started it! :lol: ))

Many things she may have expected, but this....this was the thing most furthest from. Her mouth fell open. SHe even took a step back from him. Her anger disappeared like a faucet being shut off. He wanted her?? Had always had feelings for.... He'd never let on, never shown anything other than pride in his second.

She took another step back from him. "You want.....I...but we....you....I mean...." She stammered, at a loss for words. Another step back and she stumbled, falling back onto Coran's fur covered bed. "Wow." She said softly.

Well, it would explain why all the time she had been his second he'd never taken a mate in the pack, not that there weren't a number of likely and more than willing candidates, including her own Cattia. She would be a fool to say no, especially since she'd always harbored secret feelings for him as well, feelings she never allowed to show.

She stood up and stepped close to him and smiled. "I will accept you as mate if you accept me. But what of Derek? Would you have him just....step into the position of your second? That has never been done. The fight is the test of worthiness. Will you be able to watch your son attempt to beat down your wanted mate? Do you want your mate to also be Beta of your pack until Derek is strong enough to take my place?"
Anubis
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Anubis »

He smilled, "thank you, you just made me the happiest man in the world." then kissed her.

and as he held solaren, he said. "I don't plan to give my son any speical treatment, i expect him to earn it like i did. It's much too soon for him to gain a leadership role. we are going to have to hold the trial for the men and women that wish earn that role." The trial was a pack wide fight for a role in leadership, they they fight at the same time. the victor gets the role, it's a tradition held over endless centeries. It also isn't for the faint of heart, it wasn't uncommon for some one to die in the trial.
Last edited by Anubis on Sun Sep 10, 2006 8:59 pm, edited 1 time in total.
THE GAME

My Armory
Silverclaw
Mood: Meh...

Post by Silverclaw »

(mind if I jump in? :) )

From underneth a large oak tree on the outskirts of the Packs caynon, a pair of eyes watched intently on the welcoming. They were cold, narrow yellow slits. "So, the Alpha finally found his bastard welp huh?" the werewolf muttered under his breath. He was strongly built, with a muscular frame underneth his dark brown fur, and glittering sharp white claws. Nahota growled softly, watching Derek being accepted without question by the pack. Nahota had always felt that he should be Alpha, not that old fool Aideck. And to make matters worse, he was beaten years ago by Solaren for the position of Beta. Beaten by a female! Nahota felt his hackles rising angrily at the humilating memory. Now, because of some affair with a human b**** years ago, the fool had produced a weak little runt of a son. A son that would be next in line for the position of Alpha most likely. A half breed! He ran his powerful claws down the tree trunk next to him; leaving deep gashes on the ancient tree. 'I'll keep biding my time...my day will come,' he thought, sitting back down on a boulder, trying to calm down. 'For now, I must keep playing the obedient subordinate.'

A black furred werewolf with white markings on her face trotted over to Derek, a rabbit dangling in her jaws. She was a young werewolf, about 16 years old, and the pack's omega. She was the runt of her litter; the weakest, with a scrawny, lankey frame. Her ears both had a few notches torn off, from when others would take any anger and fustrations they had out on her and got too rough. She was known for her clumsyness and playful nature. Kamar stopped infront of Derek and dropped her prize at his paws. "A gift, welcome home!" she said happily, though still keeping her body and head low, not making any eye contact. "Caught it myself this morning," she added in proudly; she was not known as a good hunter so any thing caught was a big deal to her. "My names Kamar by the way". At that, she backed away so higher ranking werewolves could greet him.
Leighlia
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Leighlia »

((Sorry....holidays are busy affairs..))

Solaren returned his kiss and licked him affectionately on the cheek afterwards, her anger disapaited like so much smoke on a windy day. "Yes, well Derek will have to earn it, especially if some of those that have tried before try again. There were a few that lost by only a narrow margin and I'm sure they've learned from the mistakes they've made in the past and are better fighters now. Derek is young and green. But for now I will serve as both until the trial takes place."

She stepped away from Aideck toward the door. "I have to go find Coran. I should not have yelled at him the way I did." Slipping outside she watched as the others still gathered around Derek. Sparing him the smallest of glances she began scanning the crowd and area for Coran. He and Cattia sat crouched together a few feet behind where Derek stood, Cattia having abandoned Dereks side for her brother, her arms around his shoulders as they spoke softly to one another.

Coran stared at Solaren as she approached them and Cattia stood up, placing herself between them both. Solaren raised a hand. "It's alright child. I'm not angry anymore, and I was never angry at Coran." Cattia stood looking at her for a moment. As much as her and Coran fought, she loved her brother with all that she had and protected him whenever she could. OUt of the corner of her eye she saw that little runt Kamar approach Derek and give him a rabbit. A small growl rising in her throat she glanced between Solaren and Coran and stepped aside into the crowd to stand near Derek again. He was the son of the Alpha and he had possibilities. Cattia was determined to be at his side when he rose to Alpha. Her eyes narrowed as she glared at the retreating Kamar.

"Little runt." She whispered to Derek as she stood near him again. "But she is good at catching the smaller game."

Solaren approached Coran and crouched beside him in Cattia's place. Coran's eyes were also following Kamar's path back through the crowd, but for different reasons of his own. He'd always admired the little one's playful nature, no matter what she suffered at the hands of the rest of the pack.

Solaren nudged his cheek and he looked at her. Keeping their tone low she began to talk to him, apologizing to him for her outburst and giving him comfort. She also told him what had happened, and that Aideck had asked her to be his mate, but to keep the news to himself for a little while as it was Aidecks place to announce such news to the pack.

Settling back on her haunches, Solaren watched those of the pack as they moved through the area around the younger females that were beginging to pick up on Cattia's plan and began to vie for position around Derek. The strong young males watched from a distance, even giving looks of distaste to some of the females that they'd marked as their choices now flaunting themselves before Derek. Sighing SOlaren shook her head. The trial was going to be very....bloody this year.
Anubis
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Anubis »

Aideck stepped out of his den, giving his new mate some time to apologise to her brother before calling a pack wide meeting, to announce his and Solaren's union and the upcoming trial for beta position.

He howled to get the pack to gather around the ledge where he was standing. They all immediately gathered and he gestured for Solaren to join him. "I've found a mate! and i expect you to give her the same respect and you have given me and i wont allow any less."

Solaren reached him and Aideck wrapped his arm her waist and pulled her close. It was obvious who was the new alpha female. all of the unmated females eyed Solaren with jealousy. They have been barking up Aideck's tree for a while. Alphas or any one in a seat of power is in high demand for mates.

"Of course this means the position for beta is open and this means the trial is going to take place. It will be held at the next full moon, prepare and talk with it with your loved ones. Telling from all of the candidates this one is going to be a bloody and even potentially fatal battle."

Then Aideck looked at her, smilled and growled playfuly at her. ((if thats too much i'll take it out. i thought that would some thing a newly "mated" werewolf couple would do))

------------------------------------------------------------

Derek looked at Kamar's rabbit. he wasn't used to dead animals as presents. He didn't want to offened her so he took it and thanked her. then she left as the other females around his age were ganging up on him. "i didn't know i was such a stud." he joked.

then his father howled and every body came over to him. he introduced his mate solaren. "So i got a step-mom now." he said to him self
THE GAME

My Armory
Leighlia
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Leighlia »

Cattia laughed lightly at Dereks comment on being a stud and leaned close to him so that her shoulder rested against his as she leaned into him. "You, my dear, are son of the Alpha of this pack. That alone is position enough. Who knows, you may even become alpha yourself one day." She said, with a smile and bright unblinking eyes. "Besides, now that you have had your change," She let her eyes travel over him. "You have become....quite a fine specimen to look at. Can you fault us for wanting to be close to you?"

She gave him a playful smile. "Pay it little mind though. Every new change of any male draws the attention of every unmated female. The attention will lessen in a day or so. The real fighting between females will begin when a new Beta wins, if it is a male that is."

When Aideck growled playfully, Solaren smiled at him. Her arm around him she nuzzled her head under his chin, displaying to the pack that she had accepted Aideck as her mate. She then stood proudly by his side, tall and straight. Looking down over those looking up at them she ignored the looks of jealousy, instead seeing the momentary look of fury in Cattia's eyes. But, perhaps she'd been imagining what she saw on her adopted daughters face, for it was quickly gone. Walking with Aideck, she turned and followed him into his den.

"There are many whom I have beaten down in the past that will likely take this new chance to try again Aideck, and some of those I beat only narrowly. Nahota for example, and I'm not convinced he ever got over my beating him, nor some of the others. The strength of our pack depends on the strength of its leaders. If one them should win then your own position will be in jeapordy." SOlaren told him in a worried tone. "And beaten Alphas don't just retire into the pack to live out the rest of their lives."

Coran lifted his head and howled in salute to his adopted mothers new union and of the coming fight and others of the pack joined their voices to his. Cattia wondered to herself. "Has Aideck been harboring feelings for Solaren this long? Why choose her now?" SHe looked up at Derek again. "Why take her just because you are here now?" She thought about it and smiled at him after only a moment. "Ah, I see now. Aideck hopes for you to win." SHe laughed. "You have much to learn in a week. Eat the rabbit you hold, or the runt might see it as an insult that you reject it and her. Although the little runt is quite used to rejection and abuse from the rest of us. It wouldn't matter, but you will need all the energy you can get." Turning she left him and went to sit beside her brother.
Anubis
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Anubis »

Aideck smiled then held her close. "Solaren, you don't need to worry about me. I'll be fine. I agree Nahota is one of the strongest of the pack and it's there is a good chance he would win your old position of beta, but he is inexperienced in combat and he is weak physically, and in will. I wont have a problem."

Aideck just noticed that they are alone in his den. he smiled again, and started to kiss her neck. "I love you Solaren"
((a little much? i thought it would be romantic :P to end this post like that. I you feel uncomfortable with it i'll change it :) ))

------------------------------------------------------------------

"Okay then" he said bothered alittle at the fact that the women only like him because of his father.
THE GAME

My Armory
Leighlia
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Leighlia »

((Nope, it's ok.))

Solaren held him close as he nuzzled her. "The confident often make mistakes which leads to their downfall." She whispered softly to him. It was a warning she'd given him often in the years she'd served as his second to make him think about his choices and movements, but as she stood there in his embrace all other thoughts of the pack disappeared. She was where she'd often thought of being, but never dreamed it would happen. As he kissed her neck she clung to him and nipped his shoulder. "I love you to Aideck."

Kissing where she had nipped him she smiled. "Now your son is my son and I will share with you in your pride and your joys at having him in our pack and at your side." Leaning back away from him she looked into his eyes. "But I would greatly like to know what it was that disturbed you earlier after Dereks transformation. As your mate I should also share in your worries and fears and calm them if I can."
Anubis
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Anubis »

he growled happily when she lightly bit his shoulder. "It's really nothing, but if you must know. When me and Derek where talking he hit a tender area. I'm not comfortable about talking about the details, but i will say it was taken care of." then he kissed her deeply as his need for her grew.

He broke it and said. "I'm happy you can share pride in "our" son. you'll be a wonderful mother and teacher."
THE GAME

My Armory
Silverclaw
Mood: Meh...

Post by Silverclaw »

(ooc: Sorry, been busy lately :) )

Kamar found a mossy boulder not too far away and climbed on top. She layed down on her belly, stretched out. She pretended to look sleepy, with half closed eyelids, while she really was carefully observed the small group gathered around Derek. 'Why isnt he eating it?' she thought with a small frown, as Derek just stared at the rabbit. The other young females of the pack flaunted over the newcomer; though Cattia obviosly was laying claim over him by being the only one leaning onto him. Kamar felt a small prickle of jealously run through her. Surprised at herself, she shook her head lightly. An omega can't expect too much positive attention. She looked over at Coran quickly; trying not to let Cattia see her. Cattia was a little too over-protective of her brother and proably wouldnt hesitate to let any low ranking wolf know they were not welcome. Kamar's thoughts were interupted by Aideck's announcment. Kamar straightned up and joined in with the rest of the pack by howling out her approval. Suddenly she was knocked down off the tall boulder; landing with a small yelp on the dirt.
Nahota glared down at the omega from her boulder, daring her silently to do anything about it. After a moments hesitation, Kamar looked away from him and slinked away lowly with her tail between her legs. With a small growl, Nahota looked back up to the alpha and his new mate coldly. He didnt join in the choir of howls that were all around. Instead, he thought some things over, sitting down on his haunches. 'I knew it was bound to happen; the moment she won the last battle for beta position...' His eyes lit up, 'My second chance is coming! This time, I WILL win!' Nahota glanced over at Derek distastefully. No threat their, he thought with an amused snort. He started to gnaw on a bone with some patched of meat still left on it thoughtfully. Until the battle came, he would be figuring out the strengths and weaknesses of each member likely to fight againt him...
Leighlia
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Leighlia »

"I'm certain that Derek will be far less of a challenge than the twins ever were." Solaren said softly into his neck, pulling Aideck close to her and down onto the furs where Aideck had been crying earlier.

Coran sat next to his sister in thought, his eyes watching Kamar as she presented Derek with a rabbit with a twinge of jealousy, then followed her progress back through the crowd, taking care to not let his sister notice his watching Kamar. He also saw Dereks uncertainty when handed the carcass and Coran grinned slightly. He doesn't know what to do with it.

Shaking his head, he stood up and untangled his arm from his sisters grasp, and walked over to Derek, who was being mobbed by females. In the process he missed the scene between Kamar and Nahota, which was likely a good thing. Gently pushing through the crowd to Dereks side he grinned at the females as he hooked Dereks arm with his hand and began to lead him away. "Alright you lot. Put away the pheramones and give the guy a break. Flaunt yourselves at him later. Wish you'd all flaunt yourselves at me like that and I'm sure the other males that are glowering around the edges are wishing the same thing." He said in a tone closer to his sisters playfulness than his own usual soft tone. A few females huffed at him, several others actually looked a bit embarrassed and returned to their own dens.

"Come on. Come to our den." Coran said to Derek, casting a glance up toward Aidecks den where he and Solaren currently was. "We'll want to give your father awhile before bothering him. You are begining to look like you could use a little space to clear your head. It's a lot to swallow in one day."

Cattia smiled as she watched Coran lead Derek to their den and stood up to follow them both entering after them. Stepping close to Derek she brushed herself along his arm and slid her hand around the rabbit he still held, easing it gently from his grip. "Let me take that for you." She said softly and promptly tossed it out of the entrance of the den where it landed with a soft thud in the dust just outside.

Coran scowled at his sister and went to retrieve the rabbit, brushing the dust from its fur. Returning he sat it aside and offered Derek a place to sit. "Please forgive my sister." He said, giving her a little push away from Derek, to which she answered with a growl, but she kept her distance. "Shes not much better than the rest sometimes."
Anubis
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Anubis »

He was liking the attention that the women of the pack where giving him. the girls at his high school thought he was a freak and don't pay much attention to him. The weird thing was some of older females that was old enough to be his mother was hitting on him. They reminded him of his mother and felt a ping of home sickness.

Derek was half relieved and half annoyed when Coran pulled him from the group of swooning women.

"Sure" the looked at his father's den. "i can see where i got it from." he said jokingly. "if only i had that animal magnetism when i was in high school. then i would loose my virginity by now." he commented.

Cattia followed the in and threw out the rabbit carcass that Derek had in his hand, she reminded him of hid ex-girl friend. She was a controlling, b**** that seemed to be stuck in permanent PMS.

"i know what you mean."
THE GAME

My Armory
Leighlia
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Leighlia »

Cattia only chuckled softly and moved to Derek situating herself into his lap. "I didn't know that loosing ones virginity was so important for humans." She said with a soft purring tone.

Coran laughed at her. "I'm sorry Derek, but I believe my dear sister is offering herself to you." He walked past them both towards the den entrance just incase, stopping in front of Derek and looking at his sister entwining herself around him. "But be careful Derek. Accepting her will mean that she will have a legitimate claim on you, although it won't mean that you belong to her or anything like that. Rejecting her could incur the wrath of a scorned woman, and that isn't always pretty either." As he stepped away he flicked his sister hard on the ear. "Get off him and give the poor guy some room to breath before he thinks you are in heat or something."

Coran knew she wasn't, even if she acted like she was. He shook his head in disgust at his sister and her wild ways. Cattia growled angrily at Coran and took a swing at him. Coran stepped neatly away and only shook his head again. Of all the females in the pack, he knew that Cattia was the worst one that Derek could be with, but with an open invitation that Cattia was giving him.....and making it blatent enough that Coran turned his gaze away from her.... Well, he did not know Dereks tastes and did not know if he would take her up on her offer.

However, he did hope that Dereks dominanence would surface and put Cattia in her place, shoving her attempt to dominate him down her throat and show her that he was above her. Coran loved his sister, but in the last year she irritated him worst than burrs in his fur with her manipulative ways. But, she was far more dominant than him. If it were not for Solaren and her position in the pack, Coran would likely be among the low of the pack, a Beta, no more than a servant and whipping post for the rest.

((Not my best post by far...thoughts kinda jumbled today.))[/b]
Anubis
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Anubis »

((Don't worry it's cool :D ))

Derek was quite tempted by Cattia's offer, just for the... aspect of mating. But although beautiful she reminded him to much like his ex-girlfriend which made him sick to his stomach. "I don't want to be rude but how ever tempting, but I'll have to refuse your offer."

Cattia looked pissed, it seemed in the long run he doged the bullet but now it seemed that Cattia was about to kill him from not accepting her as his mate. He braced him self for an attack from the angry Cattia.
THE GAME

My Armory
Leighlia
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Leighlia »

Cattia's eyes shrank to slits as she glared at him. "You....refuse? After sitting here and remarking on how important it is to you? I offer it openly to you and you refuse!" Cattia was livid. How dare he? One arm pulled back as if to strike him, claws curled but her strike was stopped by Corans hand catching her wrist.

"Enough Cattia." Coran said in a soft tone, although his hold around her wrist was strong. "Leave him alone. He's seen through you and seen you for the b**ch that you are."

Cattia growled at him and dove at Coran, clawing towards his face, but he had her wrist still. With a twist he had her arm behind her back with him positioned behind her as well. It was a move that she'd put on him many times as they'd grown and he had learned it well. Cattia hadn't expected to be bested by her brother, whom had always been more submissive than she. "This is my den now, dear sister. Derek is my guest here and you will behave or you will leave."

"YOUR den?" Cattia began but Coran stopped her.

"Yes. Solaren with reside in Aidecks den now. When you find someone who will take you, you will go to their den. That makes this den mine by right."

Cattia wriggled in his grasp. "Fine." She growled. Coran hesitated a moment before letting her go. She walked over to Derek and ran a sharply clawed finger under his chin. "You don't deserve me anyway." A soft chuckle slipped from her as she nicked him just enough to draw a drop of blood on his chin. "You'll probably die in the trials anyway. Where will poor Aideck be then?"

Coran stepped towards his sister again but she sidestepped him to the door. "Your den, your rules dear brother. If you can keep it all that is." She growled at him and was gone.

Coran gave Derek an appologetic look. "I'm....sorry about her. She's...well...she's Cattia. Insulting, manipulative....You'll get used to her."

Cattia fumed as she stalked out into the canyon and away from the pack dens. As she moved she kept her eyes out for Karam. Someone was going to pay. She needed something to unleash her anger on and Karam had given Derek that rabbit, distracting his attention from HER.