Game master

Here you can role-play as your favorite character in a loose and informal setting.

Moderators: Silvermoon, Silver Predator Wolf, Wingman, Thunderclaw

Figarou
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: Executive Producer (Red Victoria)

Game master

Post by Figarou »

Important Editor Update:
Contact an Admin if you need Game Master abilities. We're more than happy to promote members that are willing to enhance the roleplay experiance here.

If you are obtaining the Game Master rank, and don't use the position properly (or at all), you will be disqualified from ever obtaining it again. If you abuse the GM powers to sabotage the forums, you will be IP banned.

After several months of inactivity using the rank, you will be demoted back to a regular member. This being said, the GM title is for those that are using it. Not to make your profile look pritty.

Contact one of the current admins via Private Messege if you wish to obtain the title and mod rights:
Kaebora
Teh_DarkJokerWolf
Shadow Wulf

-Update by Kaebora
Last edited by Figarou on Fri Mar 13, 2009 12:18 pm, edited 3 times in total.
strykeriuswolf
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: ARMY Wolf

Post by strykeriuswolf »

I would like to be a game master...ive taken anubis's advise and worked on my stuffs...that is if nobody has any objections....its up to you...
I dun care what people say about us furries, I'm darn proud to be one and have always been proud. POWER TO THE FURRIES
Nightspirit
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: Hateing all roleplay dictators.

Post by Nightspirit »

If possible, i would like to be a game master. i have worked well on my rping and the ilk.
the moon shines bright
your soul burns with fire light
the flames command, you must abide
let the wolf rise from inside.
Furya
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: Dirty little f***
Location: Talking to myself. It's the first sign of insanity.

Post by Furya »

what's a game master?
Fenrir
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Fenrir »

Furya wrote:what's a game master?
your guess is as good as mine, there are a lot of them though..
Kzinistzerg
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Kzinistzerg »

Game Masters are people who are CURRENTLY running a STRUCTURED rp-game, as I recall. These people get the mod powers for the mod forum and are expected to use said powers for only their games.

GM's are there to provide a more long lasting, structured, and lore-based RP game rather than the more randomized stuff you find in this particular forum.

So if you're not going to be running a game, don't ask to be a GM.

despite that nifty little decal.
Ancient
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: Keeper of useless knowledge and information

Post by Ancient »

I am a Game Master because despite where my game is located it does have more of a structered world than the games you would find here. I suppose I may have placed it in the wrong thread. Oh well, it all works out fine. I believe it is helpful to be Game Master when your world needs to be structured as Kzinistzerg stated.
The most beautiful thing we can experience is the mysterious. It is the source of all art and science.-Albert Einstein
Kzinistzerg
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Kzinistzerg »

So long as it has structure, it's okay. The exact forum is irrelevant... though, you may wish to move it into the structured forum to give that place some life...
Ancient
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: Keeper of useless knowledge and information

Post by Ancient »

I think that I might do that. I'm going to see what a few people think before I decide to pull up the stake and move it. It just seems to be getting more and more structured as we go along. Thanks for the advice Kzinistzerg.
The most beautiful thing we can experience is the mysterious. It is the source of all art and science.-Albert Einstein
LycanCaly
Dealing with the Change
Dealing with the Change

Post by LycanCaly »

What does it take to be a game master (What do I have to work for), and do you have to be a game master to start a thread? ??
Baphnedia

Post by Baphnedia »

Lycancaly,

To become a Game Master... let me tell you a secret.

Contrary to popular belief, there is no initiation, there are no prerequisites. Heck, there isn't even a school for this kind of stuff. It is something you decide to do (to try, at least), whether or not you've ever role played before in your life.

There are only a few things I've learned about it:

The point of the game is to have fun.

A game master who's nickname is God (and not in a funny way) isn't any fun. Neither is a doormat.

The players are responsible for their characters, and their actions. The game master is responsible for the world and situations that surround and envelop the characters.

As to your second question, if you've tried to start a thread and can't, then yes, you'll need to be a Game Master (GM).

EDIT: Wow, this got me thinking as to how long it's been since the first game I ran here... *faceplant*
Everyday should be Towel Day.
Sekrit Identity: What?
Paradice Games: .com, Forums & Facebook
Silvermoon
Game Master
Game Master
Custom Title: Mother
Mood: Meh...

Re: Game master

Post by Silvermoon »

Can I be one even though I'm not legendary yet? I had to stop coming here because I didn't have internet access and just finally started getting it again.

I didn't know if it was restricted to just legendaries or not.

Ja ne,
Silvermoon

P.S. Yes I've started an rp. I'm really good at it, and rp on several websites, if that is any help. I'm just waiting for someone to come join my new one.
Life gives you lemons, you throw them back.
Thunderclaw
Game Master
Game Master
Custom Title: Lycan Lord of Thunder
Mood: RAR!

Post by Thunderclaw »

I'd like to get a game master title. The main thing I do on here is RPG's, so it would be quite useful for me.

http://www.youtube.com/user/SurgeAquos

Thunderclaw:
One wolf, One purpose, One life

Surge Aquos:
True power, no emotion

Dusten Aquos:
Impatient, unlucky, or is he?
Kaebora
Custom Title: Werehare In Disguise
Mood: RAR!

Post by Kaebora »

This is just an informative announcement to anyone wondering why their Game Master status has disappeared.

The admins and moderators have discussed and agreed that it is time to clean up the Game Master ranks. A lot of users are not using the position anymore, which is perfectly fine. We just need to make sure that those that have the title are using it. Any GM that hasn't posted in the RP threads in the last six months now has a regular member rank.

Those of you that are wanting the Game Master status, go ahead and get your RP threads started, get things underway, and then PM an Admin with links to the threads you have going.
Lurking softly, reading your posts, loving your ideas...
-Kaebora
wolfward
Legendary
Legendary
Additional Details: Therian and you'll never stop me.
Mood: Angry

Post by wolfward »

I would like GM status, who would I need to contact? Because every time I've tried I get told they're not an Admin anymore.
Therian(The Animal Inside)
Why do people say they care?
And never ask of your despair?
Why do people say they know?
Then off the cliff and down they go.
Why do people think they're glad?
When deep down inside they're truely sad?
Why am I the only one who sees?
I guess that no one else believes. :(

by Me