Changed

Here you can role-play as your favorite character in a loose and informal setting.

Moderators: Silvermoon, Silver Predator Wolf, Wingman, Thunderclaw

Night-claw
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: lone wolf

Changed

Post by Night-claw »

A cresent moon shined through the trees as a lost teenage girl wlked quitly, flinching at evry shadow that appered to be moving. She was wet from the resent rain that had dissapered about an hour ago. Shivering and hungry she tried to find a way out of the woods that so many feared. A Forest full of werewolves.
there are things that are ment to only seen and not captured. Even if it makes us sad to forget.
DayStar
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: One who stalks the shadows

Post by DayStar »

From within a group of nearby tress a large male werewolf appeared. He was pure white with steel grey eyes. A scar ran along the top of his muzzle and one across his chest. He was powerfuly built perfect for fighting and hunting. He looked at the girl his fur shining beneath the light of the cresent moon. "Do not be afraid I mean you no harm." He knew there were other werewolves in this forest. He knew he was something that stood between them and this girl.
Only those who dare to fail greatly can ever achieve greatly.
Night-claw
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Night-claw »

She shrieked a bit in fear but quickly put a hand over her mouth, silenting it before others heard her."W-what do you w-want?"
there are things that are ment to only seen and not captured. Even if it makes us sad to forget.
Furya
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: Dirty little f***
Location: Talking to myself. It's the first sign of insanity.

Post by Furya »

Furya, a small but strong black female with a white face and underbelly snuck silently behind the human. she had a very deep hatred for them, and intended to at least give her a free ticket to the hospital for bite wounds. but a large male was there and seemed to be protecting her.

she snarled at him, "why protect her when her fear makes her blood taste so much better! humans are not to be trusted!"
White Paw

Post by White Paw »

Off in the distance, walking the trial slowly and cautiously, A large male...dark greyish brown fading to an off white underbelly and one white paw....watching the other two werewolves his eyes glowing a yellowish-red under what little bit of moon light shown through the trees.

slowly walks up beside the small female and stops but says nothing, his eyes fixated on the human, ears standing on end growelling quietly.....
Night-claw
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Night-claw »

THe girl wimpered in fear. drawing away from the 2 behind her and trying to keep the other in view.
White Paw

Post by White Paw »

Slowly walking closer to the human his eyes start to shift towards the other large male then back to the human female......

"you have no business being in these woods human.........Do you not have any care for your own safety"

stopping meer feet away from the human i could clearly see the terror building in the humans eyes..
DayStar
Legendary
Legendary

Post by DayStar »

He cast a look between the two other werewolves and took a step placing himself between the human and the more agressive werewolves. The moonlight fell full on him. Most werewolves knew of him his name was Soul Walker his human name had fallen away long ago. He was one of the first werewolves. He was known as an oracle. A guiding spirit to werewolves who would call on him. He existed between worlds and was known to have a wise spirit. He looked at the smaller female who had spoken to him. "Why judge what we don't understand. There are other dangers in these woods. A coming darkness is on it's way and all will have a part in the final battle." His light grey eyes went from the female wolf to the male wolf. He knew that they would understand. "Brother and sister of the wood our forest is in danger by a much greater foe than this mer human." He let out a powerful breath. He had delivered his message. Now it was up to the other wolves to either believe him or not.

(I hope that is okay. If it comes off as my character being to much or somethin' let me know and I can change it. Up to you three. :) - King )
White Paw

Post by White Paw »

(i got no problem with it....honestly i have no clue how im going to do this rp.,technically this is my first actual rp so im going to need all the help possible)
DayStar
Legendary
Legendary

Post by DayStar »

(Feel free to PM me at any time. It get easier as you go along. Just try to give as much detail as possible and stay true to your character and the plot. I'm always here to help. Even when I'm not much help. :lol: - King)
Night-claw
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Night-claw »

( I'm here to help too :D So don't feel bad about anything ^_^)
White Paw

Post by White Paw »

thanks guys....i know im going to need it.. :D
[arpegiuswolf]
Legendary
Legendary

Post by [arpegiuswolf] »

Lost in the deep forest after wandering too far from civilization was a tall dark-haired young man known as Tobias. He had been in this forest before, where he gained four long claw-scars across his left eye. He had wandered in to look for someone, his little brother, but his litle brother had left the forest hours ago...and Tobias was seriously lost. Sharp blue eyes looked out from behind long coal-black hair. standing 6'2", he walked slightly hunched, freaked out by the shadows...

"Crap..." He mumbled, hearing something ahead...He knew huge wolves lived in this forest, so he snuck in close and stayed behind a tree. He came in facing the girl, seeing three wolves behind her. Thoes sharp ice-blue eyes shot open wide...he had been attacked once by a wolf like that...giving him disfiguring scars on his face, chest, and arms...but he hadn't been bitten..."Psst...hey, girl" He wispered, trying to get her attention as quietly as possible. he wanted to get the hell out of this forest, but he wouldent just leave her behind.

(Hope you don't mind me throwing another human into the mix :D)
White Paw

Post by White Paw »

Hearing sounds off in the nearby distance the large wolf turned to investigate.Slowly walking the trail,sniffing the air and keeping his guard up, he suddenly realized the smell that he was scenting was a familliar one, one of a human that he attempted to take once before..
[arpegiuswolf]
Legendary
Legendary

Post by [arpegiuswolf] »

His gaze shifted as he saw one of the wolves move...This wolf was familiar. He had nearly ripped his left eye out with a swipe to his face when he first encountered him. Tobias shifted so he was completely hidden by the tree. Obviously frightened, lost in the middle of a forest with werewolves everywhere.
White Paw

Post by White Paw »

Smelling the humans scent brought back distant memories of an previous attack that was failed by him. Thinking of the moment only made the wolf even more aggrivated with the familiar smell as he slowly stalked down the scent. Stopping in the middle of the path his glowing eyes suddenly fixated on one large tree next to the path but far enough off where it would have been overlooked by any other lupin not familiar with the pungent scent.He slowly stalked toward it, growling,fangs dripping with saliva....
lupine
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: Lead us Not into Temptation.... I can find the way by myself
Mood: Meh...

Post by lupine »

Gelert had been following this Human for hours now. He could smell it was male, even without getting too close, he had been keeping good distance from him, hiding in the shadows, his charcoal grey fur blending well into the gloom of the forest. The only telltale sign was, unusually, not his eyes, as they were very dark blue, but the white flash on his chest that was now a dirty brown colour from the damp earth as he kept low, slowly trailing this interesting creature. He had never had much contact with Humans. Unable to remember anything of his early life before this forest, he had always found this odd, weaker species fascinating. Never having had the urge to taste human blood, but always wanting to hunt them...So much so that he now sat deathly quiet in the shadows, observing a standoff between two unfamiliar werewolves, a young female human and a familiar figure..the powerful elder, the oracle known as SoulWalker.
The male human had just stumbled into the situation, quite amusing really. As Gelert watched, the moonlight shone down on this spectacle, making everything appear irridescent. The sweat on the young females face glimmering. Her hot breath, whisping into the air like the moon spirits Gelert dreamed about. Why was she here, in these woods, on her own? Is this who the young male had been searching for? She seemed familiar, but Gelert was sure he had never seen her before. But her scent......hmmm. She was scared, he knew that much, but there was something else, maybe not the scent at all, something else.
He could heer the argument between the three wolves, things were getting heated...
Well be, thy one. And wisdom too. And grew, and joyed in my growth. From a word to a word, I was led to a word. From a deed...to another deed.

"I'm the Dude. So that's what you call me. You know, that or, uh, His Dudeness, or uh, Duder, or El Duderino if you're not into the whole brevity thing."
[arpegiuswolf]
Legendary
Legendary

Post by [arpegiuswolf] »

An audible gulp could be heard from the young man, thoes unusualy bright pale-blue eyes catching the moonlight to give them a faint glow. Sliding down to a seated position against the tree. He brushed his shoulder-lenght coal-black hair from his face, making thoes unmistakeable claw-scars across the left side of his face even more obvious.

Tobias had only escaped the first attack by chance, kicking the attacking wolf in the jaw hard enough to make it back down for a moment. That allowed his father to come in and frighten it off with a torch...but the attack left him scarred, phisicaly and mentaly...

He sat, one long leg pulled up to his chest, the other out infront of him, thinking over his situation. He had no idea which way was back to his home...nor did he know how many wolves there was around him. He wanted to try and help the girl, but he was paralized by his fear of the wolves...
lupine
Legendary
Legendary

Post by lupine »

Gelert decided that his game would have to wait. He knew Humans as a cruel, hateful race, always trying to destroy that which they could not understand, but he knew were's like that too. And he got the feeling that two of them were about to cause a whole lot of trouble. He took one last look at the female, took a deep breath of her scent and set off.
Once more, staying low, moving slowly and quietly along the left of the clearing, making sure to stay downwind of the two ferals. He got half way around and realised that he could go no further without risking his scent being picked up. He was close enough now to see the pure hatred in the female feral's eyes, darting from SoulWalker to the young girl. He could see her partner in crime a little more clearly now too. A heavy set, powerful male with one white paw. Gelert had heard stories about this one. Tales that he could not be trusted, that he had murdered his own kind. That he thrived on carnage and suffering. If this kicked off, it was going to be one hell of a fight. Gelert felt compelled to protect the humans, he needed to know what the connection was between the young female and himself. Was this meant to be, was he drawn to this spot by the moon spirits? He would protect these humans, and out of respect, fight alongside the oracle. Gelert closed his eyes and clenched his jaw...

He felt the sinews tighten as his bones stretched and reshaped, his heart felt as if it would burst clean through his chest. His muscles burned and swelled and he watched as his paws form what he liked to call 'talons...' that was his favourite part it looked 'WAY Cool'. He so loved to be in Gestalt form, unfortunately, his hobby of stalking didn't really go with it. He needed to be pure wolf for that. Bummer.

Gelert crept very gently forward, edging up behind a tree. Raising his hands above his head he gently dug his claws into the trunk, and with one almighty wrench, flung himself into the air, grabbing onto the bows of the tree he swung himself silently onto a large branch. Now he had the perfect vantage point, up above the clearing, in amongst the leaves....
Well be, thy one. And wisdom too. And grew, and joyed in my growth. From a word to a word, I was led to a word. From a deed...to another deed.

"I'm the Dude. So that's what you call me. You know, that or, uh, His Dudeness, or uh, Duder, or El Duderino if you're not into the whole brevity thing."
DayStar
Legendary
Legendary

Post by DayStar »

SoulWalker's eyes looked between the remaining werewolf female and the human woman.Then he cast a glance to the frightened male human and the male wolf who had wondered of after him . He snarled in the direction of this crule specticile."Brother of the wood what reason do you have to shed the blood of that human?" He sensed another presence up in the tree nearby.
White Paw

Post by White Paw »

As the large wolf stood there staring at the human that he had once hunted before, his evil eyes glowing in the moon light, his claws digging into the dirt. The failed hunting attempt was still fresh in the wolfs mind.
The wolf could only help to think about the revenge he had planned for so long if he ever ran across this human once more. Suddenly the wolfs ears stood on end as he heard the sound of Soul Walkers voice. The wolf glanced back,an evil look came across his muzzle "why you ask.......The simple thrill of the hunt and the overwhelming lust for blood...thats why" the wolfwolf said, his fangs dripping with saliva. Slowly he turned back towards the human, groweling...
[arpegiuswolf]
Legendary
Legendary

Post by [arpegiuswolf] »

"s***...." Mumbled the young man, hearing the conversation of the wolves. He had to do something now or he would end up as a meal for one of the wolves. He quickly got up and took off at a decent pace, long legs giving him a very long stride. He panicked, his natural fight or flight instincts telling him to get the hell out of there....
lupine
Legendary
Legendary

Post by lupine »

DAMN!! Why did he have to go and do that? Gelert didnot know what to do for the best....If he left the stupid human to run, he would be chased down and slaughtered, but the young female held something over him, he could not leave her.

With a huge leap Gelert left the tree. Almost in pure wolf form by the time he entered the clearing, he leapt towards the girl, twisting to the side just as the oracles HUGE clawed hand made a slash for his side, 'Careful!! Gelert yelped, surprised as well as relieved that the blow hadn't connected. He could handle himself but in pure form he would be no match for the oracles sheer size and power.

Grabbing the girls tunic, he pulled her clear of the two ferals and Growled in as recogniseable way as he could 'GET ON AND HOLD TIGHT' The girl refused, backing away, towards the oracle. He heard something in the distance.. crashing through the woods, not the male... another sound...FOUR LEGS!!!!

'I'll be back!!! Gelert howled as he raced towards the two ferals and the woods beyond!!

The Ferals did not seem to be expecting to be turned on and looked shocked and bewildered as Gelert leapt and cleared them both, giving the small female a sharp clawed kick in passing.

He landed amongst the trees and breathed deeply. He caught the males scent in seconds, He turned to the east and raced forward. He loved the hunt. He just hoped he wasn't too late........

White Paw

Post by White Paw »

"Watching you run only makes this more enjoyable for me" The wolf quietly said to him self as he started off towrds the human. Taking a slow stalking pace, allowing the human to gain some ground in order to prolong the hunt, the wolf smelled the air with a devious smile on his muzzle. bloodlust running thick in this wolf, He let out a loud howell so as to remind the human of its upcoming agonizing death....
DayStar
Legendary
Legendary

Post by DayStar »

(Uhhh not to be a complain' but can we say a bit of a power play move lupine. I'm fairly easy goin' but it made it a bit hard to react to your post because well you decided for me what was going to happen lad. Not to be picky. More like bringin' it to your attention. I don't think you meant to do that. I tend to do things like that meself.- King)

SoulWalker turned and growled at the female werewolf letting her know there would be serious problems if she attacked the human female. He snarled at the male who had leaped out of no where. He looked to the human female. "Do not be afraid. I will not let them harm either you or the other one." He watched the other male run after the human male and howled deep and low. A warning to the other were that he'd be dealt with if he did not end his madness.

(I hope I made sense in my post as well as my OOC note. It's a bit late and I tend to either A.) Get really Irish or B.) make little sense. In this case I fear I may have done both.- King)