Changed

Here you can role-play as your favorite character in a loose and informal setting.

Moderators: Silvermoon, Silver Predator Wolf, Wingman, Thunderclaw

Wolfhanyou
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Wolfhanyou »

Can I join in? I think I may have a character in mind to help jump start this thing... If the people playing the oracle and the girl are still here, anyhow.
Boo
White Paw

Post by White Paw »

i think me and lupine are the only two origionl ones here........

but yes feel free to join.....and i dont think up storylins Fenrir...im not that creative......
DayStar
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: One who stalks the shadows

Post by DayStar »

Fenrir wrote:Alright, but I would like to have permission to use day stars idea of oracles, because my idea would involve one.
Woah took me a long time to catch up. I had a brief hospital stay. But, if you'd still like to use my idea of the oracles feel free to. I'm startin' to wonder if I could still be involved in this rp.

By the way I'm here White Paw. Just so you know lad.
Only those who dare to fail greatly can ever achieve greatly.
White Paw

Post by White Paw »

DayStar wrote:
Fenrir wrote:Alright, but I would like to have permission to use day stars idea of oracles, because my idea would involve one.
Woah took me a long time to catch up. I had a brief hospital stay. But, if you'd still like to use my idea of the oracles feel free to. I'm startin' to wonder if I could still be involved in this rp.

By the way I'm here White Paw. Just so you know lad.

DAY STAR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
holy crap its been a long time....welcome back .... :D :howl:  :oo :howl:  :oo :howl:  :oo

of course you can still be involved in the RP.... :D :D :wink:
DayStar
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: One who stalks the shadows

Post by DayStar »

Thank you for the welcome back lad. :D I've certainly missed it here.

Ah, great news. I'm included in the role play. :)
Only those who dare to fail greatly can ever achieve greatly.
Night-claw
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: lone wolf

Post by Night-claw »

YO peps. Been awhile. Wasn't able to get on through my normal link so I thought this was under construction or something. -Night
there are things that are ment to only seen and not captured. Even if it makes us sad to forget.
Kaima
Just Bitten
Just Bitten

Post by Kaima »

can i join? i havn't had a good rp for a while, and i'd like one i have two charecters in mind
"your pack is your family, honor them"
Wise Pillow
Pack Leader
Pack Leader

Post by Wise Pillow »

Kaima wrote:can i join? i havn't had a good rp for a while, and i'd like one i have two charecters in mind

Ummm...I think its been over a year since anyone has posted in this RP.
You might try looking for a...more recent one to participate in.
I could care less if I'm a freak. I don't care what other people think about me. I am me. I am different from the masses of society in unquie and profound ways. Anyway, being physically different would trouble me not.

Kaima
Just Bitten
Just Bitten

Post by Kaima »

k, thanks
"your pack is your family, honor them"
Night-claw
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: lone wolf

Post by Night-claw »

....yep. Is there any hope for this piece\......let me find out.

The girl was still surrounded by wolves, one out to get her and others not really knowing what to make of the situation. still cold she wrapped her arms around herself and sat with her back to the tree. praying that at least she would make it through the night.
there are things that are ment to only seen and not captured. Even if it makes us sad to forget.
Cain
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: SilverSkater
Additional Details: I'm a polymorphic writer and model. I'm interested in Lycanthropy, Therianthropy, and any other mythology related to shapeshifting.
Mood: Disappointed

Re: Changed

Post by Cain »

I'd like to join, dont care if its old, and i could possibly get it kickin again. Read below.... dont have to go with it, just a possibly plot thingy.

A young female therian wandered about in a new territory unfamiliar to her. Been a while since I was in animal form, Tiger? Or wolf? Guess I'll go with wolf. Shifting, she smelt the cold and wet air of the forest, catching a scent of another wolf about a mile in front of her. She sprinted off, searching for the wolf.

How's that?
Attachments
img-thing.jpg
img-thing.jpg (22.09 KiB) Viewed 6707 times
To live the life I live, as a polymorphic old soul trapped within a teenage body, is very hectic. I am not normal, nor will I ever be. Don't try to control me, seeing as I will be defiant and do things my own way. I am passionate about roller skating and wakeboarding, those are my outlets. I try to stay out of trouble, most of the time it works.(;