Changed

Here you can role-play as your favorite character in a loose and informal setting.

Moderators: Silvermoon, Silver Predator Wolf, Wingman, Thunderclaw

lupine
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: Lead us Not into Temptation.... I can find the way by myself
Mood: Meh...

Post by lupine »

My Apologies Daystar...Just got carried away. :oops:

First time at this...Sorry

Will keep em a bit shorter and watch meself.
Well be, thy one. And wisdom too. And grew, and joyed in my growth. From a word to a word, I was led to a word. From a deed...to another deed.

"I'm the Dude. So that's what you call me. You know, that or, uh, His Dudeness, or uh, Duder, or El Duderino if you're not into the whole brevity thing."
Night-claw
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: lone wolf

Post by Night-claw »

(sorry it took so long for me to post guys. The days seem to be arguing about when to work with me. T.T)

THe girl had screamed when the werewolf Garet had jumped in front of her, scaring her like hell. She had backed up enough to where her back was against a tree trunk. She looked up at the one who had first arrived. "Why are you helping me?"
there are things that are ment to only seen and not captured. Even if it makes us sad to forget.
DayStar
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: One who stalks the shadows

Post by DayStar »

(It's alright Lupine. I was just tryin' to be helpful lad. Not a problem really. Everyone has to learn and speaking as an expert on the subject the best way to do so is to mess up sometimes. At least you didn't mess up all that badly. :) It's good to see you back Night-claw. You were missed. :D - King)

The great white wolf looked at the woman. "I am a protector of the innocent. My name is SoulWalker. I walk in world of flesh and world of spirit and belong to neither. I am a being out of time and space. I protect those who are pure of heart from injustice. I answer to those who seek my guidence." He lowers his head a bit. Then his steel grey eyes look up to the human woman. "The question really is; What do you seek in these woods woman?"
Only those who dare to fail greatly can ever achieve greatly.
[arpegiuswolf]
Legendary
Legendary

Post by [arpegiuswolf] »

The howling only frightened him more, causing him to try and run faster...a big mistake. Taking a bad step over some roots, he lost his footing and tripped, tumbling into another tree. "Agh!" He cried out, signaling to the wolves that he had been injured by his fall...He had twisted his ankle and wasn't able to run any further...If he hadn't gone before he left his house, he probably would have soiled himself by now...he really didn't want to die.
Furya
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: Dirty little f***
Location: Talking to myself. It's the first sign of insanity.

Post by Furya »

Furya said to soulwalker, "mankind is the greatest enemy to have walked the earth. they took me from my mother as a pup and kept me for test subject in some wretched hell they called a lab! they tied me down and stabbed me with needles, they made me eat pellets, they watched me change from human to wolf over and over again, and put me in a cold cage when they were done. as if that wasn't enough they sold me to a circus when they were through with me. made me wear humilaiting outfits in front of hundreds of people. i had to jump through hoops of fire, and sitm up and beg! and when i didn't, they whipped me into submission with a silver-tipped cat 'o nine-tails! KILL THIS HUMAN!"

she snarled and stared at the human's throat.
White Paw

Post by White Paw »

The wolf imediately picked up on the humans cry of pain and found him within seconds. Walking up on the human slowly,snapping fangs and growelling, he stopped within meer feet of the human. As the wolf prepared to send his sharp claws across the humans face, the sound of Soul Walker howell echoed through the woods. Suddenly realizing the reprocutions that were to faced if the human was killed the wolf lowered his paw and stared at the human with absolute hatred. "your a lucky human....your god must be smiling on you tonight" the wolf said as he grabbed the human and carried him back to the group, throwing him to the ground in front of Soul Walker and growling......
Night-claw
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Night-claw »

The girl's eeys filled with sorrow for the female wolf. "But I...I didn't do that, would never do that to an animal. Of any kind." She turned towards SoulWalker. "I got lost....not to mention its freezing out here." She sneezed and pushed back her wet hair.
there are things that are ment to only seen and not captured. Even if it makes us sad to forget.
lupine
Legendary
Legendary

Post by lupine »

Gelert moved as fast as he could through the dense undergrowth of the forest...His heart now pumping pure adrenaline... he heard a yelp...A human one. Was he too late...? He stopped, He had lost the scent... Damn! Too excited! He listened for any movement... He had lost the trail, the human would be dead... He sniffed the air.. Nothing. He turned about and started back towards the clearing and whatever fun was to be found there.
Well be, thy one. And wisdom too. And grew, and joyed in my growth. From a word to a word, I was led to a word. From a deed...to another deed.

"I'm the Dude. So that's what you call me. You know, that or, uh, His Dudeness, or uh, Duder, or El Duderino if you're not into the whole brevity thing."
[arpegiuswolf]
Legendary
Legendary

Post by [arpegiuswolf] »

He hit the ground with a dull thudd, quickly looking around himself...he was surrounded by the wolves...s***...s***...s***!! he thought. They were going to eat him alive, he was sure of it. He knew his scars were obvious...He didn't want to die, but he didn't want to become a werewolf even more...
White Paw

Post by White Paw »

*eyes stayed glued on every move the human male makes*
DayStar
Legendary
Legendary

Post by DayStar »

SoulWalker looks at Furya with great sympothy. He didn't become an oracle without pain and suffering. "Young sister of the wood it is obvious you have been through great suffering. I want you to know there are others who share your pain." His scars seemed more obvious than they were. His steel grey eyes held a deep pain. A tale of suffering and pain. "I understand why you want to kill this human girl, but I also understand why you must not. Do not loose yourself to the hatered you feel. Open your heart and find the true wolf within yourself. For you and I know that wolves are not savage killers."Then suddenly the human male was tossed at his feet by the other large male. He looks down at the human male as the man looks around in terror. He places a large paw gently on the man's shoulder. "Peace. No harm will come to you tonight." He locked eyes with the other male wolf. He reconized him. With a deep growl in answer to the other male's growl he continues to keep eye contact with him. All the while aware of the other smaller females position. "What is your reason for blood shed brother of the wood?"
White Paw

Post by White Paw »

The wolfs eyes looked into Soul Walkers.....then looked down at the human male. "There kind have persecuted our kind for generations. I was raised from a young pup believing that if ever come into contact with there kind that they would kill on sight...so naturally i felt it necessary to do to them before they do harm to me" The wolf looked at the humans with such disgust and hatred. Looking back into the eyes of Soul Walker a sence of shame suddenly over came the wolf. The wolf wanted forgiveness for all the bad things caused by him over the years but he just couldent bring himself to seek it.....
lupine
Legendary
Legendary

Post by lupine »

Gelert loped back towards the clearing, he could smell the Human, but no blood, could he still be alive? The scent grew stronger, mixed with that of the other wolves and the girl....Nearly there. he slowed his pace as he approached the clearing, finally stopping amongst the undergrowth, listening and watching.

[arpegiuswolf]
Legendary
Legendary

Post by [arpegiuswolf] »

The young man continued to listen to the wolves, hearing the one that had tried to kill him speak about how humans had persecuted his kind, and how he justified killing humans...Still clearly terrified of the wolves, he forced himself to speak up, looking to the male who had tried to kill him, "I never intended to hurt any of your kind...I don't even have a weapon...but you still attacked me, nearly blinded my left eye...and left me to bleed to death." He spoke to the wolf, visibly shaking. His voice, tho stern, was shaky as well. "And now you try and attack me again, when I still don't have a weapon, or any way to defend myself." He said, getting to his feet, trying not to put weight on his injured ankle. "What are you trying to prove? If you just kill us, then you are no better than the humans who kill your kind..."
DayStar
Legendary
Legendary

Post by DayStar »

Soul Walker looks into the eyes of the large male wolf and seemed to be speaking forgiveness to the wolf's very inner being. Then the wolf looked away and Soul Walker then looked to the human male and spoke in a knowing voice. "You know nothing of what you speak. When you walk down the street people do not kill you simply because you are different. At worse they ignore you. But, as for my fellow wolven brethren they know of what I speak. " It was clear this wolf knew of the suffering brought by the hands of man. "Listen human, there is much to be learned from my kind. Perhapse one day it will be possible for our kind to live together in peace, but now is not that time. Perhapse a step can be taken here this very night in this very wood. But, all must make a choice." His steel grey eyes went to the large male wolf, to the female wolf, to Gelert, to the human female, and to the human male, then came to rest back on the large male wolf. "So, make a choice. Here now this very hour. There is much to be learned, but nothing can be learned through fear." He took a step back he had spoken his point. Now it was up to the others to either embrace it or reject it.
Night-claw
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Night-claw »

The girl listened to the wolves talk and converse. Noticing the young mans injured ankel she came over to him. "Sit back down. Your not going to be able to go far with that."
[arpegiuswolf]
Legendary
Legendary

Post by [arpegiuswolf] »

He looked to the girl when she came over and told him to sit down...He sat down, looking up at her, the long claw-scars on his face clearly visible on his face. "Its nothing serious...I just twisted it a bit..." He said, putting one hand over the ankle. He had high boots on, which had saved his ankle from further injury...but it still hurt.
DayStar
Legendary
Legendary

Post by DayStar »

Soul Walker took a step towards the two humans and then took another step closer to the human male. He then took the human male's ankle in his massive paws and said a few words. A blue light emitted from his paws as he spoke to the spirits asking them to heal this human. He gently placed the human male's foot back on the dirt and took a step back. He hoped that the spirits had healed the human's injury. He had all faith that they would.
White Paw

Post by White Paw »

sorry guys im going to post soon...im just having a hard time on what to write....im hoping this 5day weekend will allow me time to do so.... :( :(
lupine
Legendary
Legendary

Post by lupine »

Gelert had watched and listened intently to the events unfolding in the clearing and had been surprised when Soul Walkers eyes had burned into him. He was sure nobody knew he was here. But that look seemed to reach deep within, as though searching for something. He decided to make his presence known to the others, shifting into gestalt form he slowly walked into the open of the clearing. Staying clear of the angry looking she wolf he moved towards the two humans.

Night-claw
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Night-claw »

The girl stared at amazment at the boys now healed ankle. Then she watched as the other wolf came towards them. Though he didn't look like he had anything against her so she calmed down.
White Paw

Post by White Paw »

Having heard Soul Walker and viewing the human being healed by powers that he had never seen before. The larg agressive wolf suddenly got a look of shame and disgust of himself on his muzzle...... slowly he lowers his head and walks off down the trail without saying a word.....

(this post really sucks but im trying to buy time and stay with the story line.......sorry guys....i can do better...just not this one :( :( :( )
DayStar
Legendary
Legendary

Post by DayStar »

Soul Walker sees WhitePaw start to leave and looks at him with a deep sympothy. "May you find peace brother of the wood." He says softly. He then cast his look to the others. "May we all find peace."
DayStar
Legendary
Legendary

Post by DayStar »

(I'm not one to be postin' twice usally, but lads and lasses I find meself curious. Are we goin' to continue this role play? Thanks. Sorry in advance if this came out a bit Irish. It's late.- King)
Night-claw
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Night-claw »

(i like the Irsish accent!!!!! besides i....... i'm not going to say anything. i'm waiting for someone else to put something up. -Night)