The last werewolf

Here you can role-play as your favorite character in a loose and informal setting.

Moderators: Silvermoon, Silver Predator Wolf, Wingman, Thunderclaw

Border Walker
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: Resident Cyborg WolvenFox

Post by Border Walker »

Jack blinked seeing the blade on his forehead. His angry and rage filled look left him. "I don't know what I am..." Jack finally said. "I only know of what I was told I was, which was human, but even I wonder if I really am." he said, this time not through his teeth. he closed his eyes and sighed, "I'm sorry I cannot give you a straight answer, but I truly don't know." He looked back up to the blade. "If your gonna kill me, then go ahead and do it. Just make it quick."
Last edited by Border Walker on Fri Oct 20, 2006 4:57 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Anubis
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: Eletist Jerk

Post by Anubis »

His body language said he wasn't lieing, he truely didn't know. He removed the knife from his forehead and got off of him. "I'll let you live, but i don't want to see you again. Next time i wont be as forgiving." he growled.

He didn't want to kill him infront of his new student, because she did not yet understand, but has to be on a look out for more humans treding on his terrortory, he might bring friends.
THE GAME

My Armory
Border Walker
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Border Walker »

Jack picked up his Sunglasses that had fallen on the ground and placed them back on his face. He looked back to the wolf creature and the native girl. Seeing that the Wolf creature truly did not want him back, he nodded. "Fine, I shall go, but You won't see the last of me... Lycan." he said again. The name kept rinigng in his head, and now he had a new mission to do, and that was find out what Lycan meant, and perhaps what He truly was.

Jack turned his back to the two, his prominant Tattoo on his back with the Black ink seen clearly. He left the Pack of the girl by the tree, and began to walk off, but stoped after a few Steps. "Untill I know more, your presence shall not be known to anyone else, this I swear my life on." he said before continuing through the woods back to the City.
Last edited by Border Walker on Fri Oct 20, 2006 4:57 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Anubis
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Anubis »

He turned his attention to his student, then the hunger that clawed at his stomache. He decided to teach her hunting tactics first, sence his hunting was delayed by the intruder.

"Come, might as well teach you how to hunt while i get our food for the day." He growled out of annoyance. He was planning to teach her that once she metamorphiced.
THE GAME

My Armory
Ancient
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: Keeper of useless knowledge and information

Post by Ancient »

Lilah watched as the human Jack she remembered his name left. She then turned her attention back towards her teacher who was speaking to her. She felt hunger in her own stomach and nodded. "Teacher, what is going to happen to me?" She asked the obvious with perfect innocence. SHe didn't know what would happen and that bothered her as much as the strange symbol on Jack's back had. Her chocolate eyes looked at the wolf infront of her. She was still having trouble coming to grips with what was really going on, but she was accepting it bit by bit as it played out infront of her.

OOC: I'm sorry if I lag in responce. It's not because I have lost intrest. I am an intern (I'm going to be an OR nurse) at a local hospital and sometimes things heat up more than usal. Surgery is an unpredicatable yet enjoyable field. So, my appologies in advance. I usaly don't have to work weekends. So, that is when you will probably hear alot more from me. I will still try my best to post during the week. Sorry for any inconvinence. EOOC
The most beautiful thing we can experience is the mysterious. It is the source of all art and science.-Albert Einstein
Anubis
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Anubis »

((don't worry it's cool :D ))

He looked at his student and sighed. "You are going to metamorphice into a lycan like my self, that's why i bit you last night. Then when i'm done you are going to continue on my race." He explained while his stomache growled for his attention.
THE GAME

My Armory
Border Walker
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Border Walker »

((We all got life to take care of first, so no worries.))

Jack continued to walk through the forest away from the mineshaft den. As he neared the edge, someone else was there too. "Hey, You! What are you doing?" called what sounded to be a cop.
"I'm just exploring the woods...." replied Jack. he knew the routine by now, he'd be inspected by the cops and then let got because there was no way to charge him like they all hoped.
"Roy... it's that freak kid."
"I heard that." said Jack coming closer. he reached where they were and stood still. "Well, your gonna frisk me right? It's what you always do."
The two cops nodded, and began to frisk him. After a short while they found nothing, ad let him go. "No causing trouble." said one of the cops.
"Have I ever...?" thought jack smiling as he began his trek down the cliff and into the city.

((Probably not gonna post as much considering now it's mostly about Talik and Lilah, but I'll still make the occasional side story of my character.))
Ancient
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Ancient »

OOC: Thank you both for being so understanding. :) By the way Anubis, I'm going to send you a PM with a few questions. If that's alright? I will deffinatly wait for an answer until I send one with questions.EOOC

Lilah looked back at her teacher as he explained the obvious. The word 'metamorphice' made her feel alittle uneasy, but she realized that it would happen now with or without her liking it. So, she chose to not try and run away, but to trust this wolf that stood before her. She nodded. "I had a bow and arrow set, but it was stolen a few months ago when I was in the forest." She said trying to tell him that she's hunted before, but didn't know how without tools. The breeze picked up blowing across her bronze skin warmly. Her ebony hair seemed to move with the breeze as though it possessed a will of it's own. She looked at the wolf infront of her. No not the wolf, her teacher.
The most beautiful thing we can experience is the mysterious. It is the source of all art and science.-Albert Einstein
Anubis
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Anubis »

((okay, cool, ask away :) ))

"Lycans don't use weapons to get food, they use these" he unsheathed his long blanck claws. "We use our own strength, besides you are watching this time sence you lack the ability to do such a task." he explained.
THE GAME

My Armory
Ancient
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Ancient »

OOC: Thank your for your permission. The question comes your way. :wink: EOOC

Lilah nodded listening to her newfound teacher. She cast a glance down at her still human form as he stated the obvious fact that she lacked the strength of the wolf. 'I would say so.' She thought. Although her human form was powerful for a woman and healthy she knew that the lycan was way more powerful than she could ever possibly dream of. She looked back up at the wolf her chocolate colored eyes searching for answers that he alone wielded with calm precision.
Border Walker
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Border Walker »

((And if any of the answers to those questions look to be something I should also know about the RP ((if those are about the RP)) Then fele free to Forward th aanswers to me as a 'just in case'. the last thing I need is to do something wrong, something that could be a potential hazard with Jack...))

Arriving at the bottom of the Cliff, Jack looked back up to the top. The police had not come down, so they may have gone into the forest to 'Double check' Jack's statement that he was just exploring. Strangly, he hoped they didn't have a run-in with The Lycan, or the New... apprentice.

Looking forward into the City, Jack found his means of transportation right where he left it. An average sized Skateboard layed just underneath a Dumpster. Pulling it out and cleaning it off, he got on and kicke dhimself off into the city. he had only one destination on his mind right now, and that was the City Library.
Last edited by Border Walker on Fri Oct 20, 2006 4:58 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Anubis
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Anubis »

It took him an hour to find and kill a buck. As he dragged it back to camp he explained defferent methods on hunting tactics, gutting prey, and drying it so it can last long periods of time with out going bad.

when they got back he put a bunch of wood in a pile and made it catch on fire with fine powery substance he took from a pouch. and ripped a chunk of meant and stabbed it on a stick and set it over the fire so it can cook for his student.
THE GAME

My Armory
Ancient
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Ancient »

Lilah watched the black wolf hunt, kill and prepare the prey that he had just taken. She listened intently as he explained his kind, no she corrected herself our kind's hunting tatics. They were extrodinary to her. She listened as he explained preservation of food. When they arrived back in camp. The still human woman sat across from the massive wolf her legs crossed, her attention alert. "What is the substance you use to help light the fire teacher?" She questioned curiously. Her eyes held a child like fascination. This was the ushering of her new life.

OOC: I will deffinatly keep you up to date on any information that Anubis shares with me Border Walker. Also, I hope that you both forgive me for any grammar/spelling errors. I do try, but right now I've been in surgery for 14 hours. (I'm taking a small break before I go crazy to drink a cup of orange juice.) EOOC
Anubis
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Anubis »

"It's called elemental magic, some herbs, minerals, and water from certain sorces have magical properties, as well with chemical. With the right mixtures and encantations my race has gained a small amount power over the workings of nature. We have been able to cheat death, create, distroy, and contact the dead in the after life." He explained.

His voice turned serious. "But hear this, these powers are not to be trifled with. You are dealing with some thing that is intimately interwoven with life, nature, and the planet's own spirit. Mess with something that you don't have a complete knowage of, can mean chaos, death, and even the distruction of your soul or souls of thousands of living creatures. Don't you EVER use this with foolish intents, i will not hesitate to strike you down if you do." he growled.

"This is the reason why i'll teach you this last. I wont entrust you with this, untill every human ideal is replaced, every drop of human greed, ambition, and lust is squessed out of your soul, and every human tedency you have is gone. Humans are too arrogant, selfish, and evil to have such power. The power can all too easily corrupt any human soul. Do you understand me, welp?"
THE GAME

My Armory
Ancient
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Ancient »

Lilah listened to him explain the magic he was using. She was amazed at his vast knowledge yet again, but of course magic was not new to her as her decent possessed magic as well. Magic that too had consiquences on he/she who used it, but she remained quiet.

As his voice turned serious she looked at him in the eyes. Her chocolate eyes held respect for his wisdom laced with something almost unidentifyable. As he spoke harshly about the consiquences of foolish actions she nodded. She didn't flinch at his justifyable anger. Instead she just agreed.

She sat in intent silence listening as he spoke of the corruption of the human soul. She understood that well for she had watched foolish men try to control forces they did not understand. A painful realization hit maybe that was what she was undertaking. Trying to control a force as powerful as the wolf that was soon to rise in her might be just as foolish. As the great wolf turned teacher infront of her finished speaking she could not shake that thought from her head. 'What if by allowing the wolf to bite her she had opened herself up to corruption?' That thought alone scared her almost as much as the thought that she would become something she didn't understand. She looked away from his eyes. Her warm chocolate eyes turned towards the ground. A single tear sliped from her eyes and trickled down her bronze skin. She didn't cry on normal occasions, but this was anything but normal. This was the dawn of a new life. One that scared her almost as much as it excited her.

OOC: I'm sorry for the crappy post. I'm in between cases and it was banging around in my brain. I promise to try and get better. EOOC
Border Walker
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Border Walker »

Jack arrived at the front of the Library with no interuptions, something very rare for him. Kicking up the Skateboard and putting it under his arm, he walked up the steps heading inside. Of all the people in the City, he only had one friend, the Librarian. She was the only one that would talk to him like a Normal person. He did not know why, but did not care why.

Walking through the Security Devices to keep people from stealing books, he walked over to the desk and rang the bell. A Voice sounded from the back, yelling that she would be there in a few seconds. The voice was right, as a Blondehaired woman appeared before the desk not long later. "Hello Kelly." said jack looking to the woman.
"Hello Jack, haven't seen you in a while, what can I do for ya?" asked the woman. her voice was a little raspy, but kind.
"I'm looking for Books on... Lycan..."
"Oh, we've got plenty of books on Lichen. Why do you want to read about tree moss though?"
"Not Lichen, Lycan..." he said in a serious manner. The woman's eyes went wide.
"Come with me..." she sad opening the door to behind the deska and letting Jack through. She waved for him to come to the backroom.
Ancient
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Ancient »

OOC: If I am allowed I'd be willing to play a second character that would fit in with Jack's side story. It's totally up to you two though. Just let me know if it's okay. I will wait for an answer before posting. If the answer is yes I will send you a question Border Walker to see if she might fit. You both will be hearing more from me now. It's the weekend and it looks like the surgery schedual is slow (if there's not an emergancy). Thanl you both for your time. EOOC
Border Walker
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Border Walker »

((I am fine with it if Anubiis is ok. So far my other characters have just been NPCs that appear for one or two, maybe three posts, then are never heard from again. Again, I'm ok with it if Anubis is fine with it.))
Current Theme Song: Have A Nice Day ~ Bon Jovi
Ancient
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Ancient »

OOC: I shall wait for Anubis to reply then. Ah, anxious. EOOC
Anubis
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Anubis »

((Oh s***! I'm sorry about that. i read it earlier but i didn't know what to write next and it slipped my mind. Also I really don't mind with people having more than one character :) ))

Talik noticed a tear falling from her cheek. He bent over caught the tear on a claw. "What is the meaning of this child?" he asked.

"What is the reason?" he asked knowing something is wrong. If some one is having a problem with their metamorphice in any way, it may have harmful repercussions.
THE GAME

My Armory
Ancient
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Ancient »

OOC: Thank you Anubis. You are so kind. :D Border Walker I will be sending you an pm with some information to see if my idea might fit. Is that alright? Again as I told Anubis I will wait for a reply before sending a pm with questions. EOOC

Lilah looked at the claw that had caught her tear. The tear shone like a dimond on the deep blackness of the huge claw. She looked up at the great wolf as she heard his question and spoke honestly. "I am scared teacher that I have made a mistake. Have I opened myself up to the corruption you speak of? I hope not. I hope I can begin to understand what I am to become." She spoke open and honest to the wolf infront of her. Her ebony black hair flowed like silk over her naked shoulders. She looked again into the wolf's eyes searching for answers and reassureance that she didn't sacrafice her life in vain.

OOC: Please excuse any spelling/grammar errors. I am extremly tired today. I got pulled into a heart case late yesterday afternoon and it lasted quite awhile. EOOC
Border Walker
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Border Walker »

((Feel Free too. Send the PM and I will reveiw it. And don't worry about mistakes in spelling and grammer. as the saying goes, "To Err is human." and besides, this is the INformal in character section.))

Kelly lead Jack to the back room, an area off limits to all but the Library staff. She sat him down at a desk with a sgle chair, then began to grab books off of shelves. "I don't knwo how you know of Lycans, but I suppose it's time you knew about who you really are, and the true history of the world." spoke kelly as she grabbed many books and placed them on the desk. "Humans belive they are the only Bipedal, Sentiant race on this earth, but Humans are ingnorant." She dropped three more books on the table. All the books seemed to be written in strange text. "There isn't one race, there's Three. Humans, Lycan, and Kadesh."
Anubis
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Anubis »

He breathed a sigh of relief. "Child you have no fear of being corrupted by turning. Only way that could happen if you're already corrupted, and you have no need to worry about that, If you were i would have killed you the second we met." he reasurred her.

The meat was cooked and her handed it to her. "For now i'll teach you my race's custums, practices, religion, and history. But in 13 days i'll teach you how to hunt, fight, and when you're ready elemental magics."
THE GAME

My Armory
Border Walker
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Border Walker »

"Three?" inquired Jack as Kelly continued to gather multiple books from about the room.
"Yes. Each are similiar to the other in a Way, but they are aslo different. You know of humans, and you obviously know of Lycans to have brought them up, but I doubt you, or many others, have heard of the Kadesh." She finnally stopped gathering books, and began to pointto various books while talking.

"To shorten a millenias worth of info into a single short blurb, Humans are the ones who believe they can be the strongest by seperating themseves from Nature, Lycans believe they can becom Stronger by Combining with nature, and Kadesh believe the Middle path is the best." spoke Keylly in a fast talk. Jack had gotten the jist of what shhe was saying, and that suited him enough. he knew he would earn more from these books, if he could read them.
"How does this affect me though?" asked Jack raising an eyebrow.
"Your not human like your lead to believe. Have you ever wondered about certian things people speak about you? Your fags? Your eyes? Your eating habbits? Your Wings?!"
"I thought they were-"
"Just tricks of the Light? wrong. Your A kadesh, not a Human."
"But... but what IS a Kadesh?" asked Jack in a anxious manner. For some reason, this did not seem strange to him. it seemed familiar in a way.

((FYI, this whole thing about kadesh and a third Race came to me last night for some reason. I thought it could be interesting and add depth, plus give a chance for my character to... evolve...[/foreshadow]))
Anubis
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Anubis »

(( i like it :) ))
THE GAME

My Armory