The last werewolf

Here you can role-play as your favorite character in a loose and informal setting.

Moderators: Silvermoon, Silver Predator Wolf, Wingman, Thunderclaw

Ancient
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: Keeper of useless knowledge and information

Post by Ancient »

She exhaled deeply all the fears seem to be released from her. "Thank you." She said gently as she accepted the meat. She was not only thanking him for the food, but for the reassureance he offered. The number struck her as strange. "Why 13 days?" She asked curiously. She then took a bite of the meat. Her skin seemed to hum. She found herself wondering if that was supposed to happen.

OOC: Alright Border Walker I will be sending you a pm. I like the third race thing as well. EOOC
The most beautiful thing we can experience is the mysterious. It is the source of all art and science.-Albert Einstein
Anubis
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: Eletist Jerk

Post by Anubis »

"isn't it obvious? In thirteen days you'll transform into a lycan. It takes about two weeks for the body to prepare for such a change." he stated.
THE GAME

My Armory
Border Walker
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: Resident Cyborg WolvenFox

Post by Border Walker »

(( :behappy: :thumbsup: Thnaks. I know Kadesh will add to the RP in a great way.))

"Kadesh are Like Lycans in a Way, but are also not. They can be Lycans, Humans, or Normal animals." spoke Kelly pulling a book from the Table and opening it. On one of the pages was a Triangel, and on the other, was another Triangle. On the Corners of the Left triangle was each of the 3 races. On the Right, was the kadesh Race, and it's three versions. "Kadesh have three versions, They have their Human mask, thier animal Mask, and their true Selves."

Jack looked at the book, and then Looked at the words around it. It was written in a strange language, but he understood it, and began to string his fingers across it. "You understand the words?" asked Kelly seeing Jack reading the page.
"Yes... I understand it as if I always knew it..."
"Then you are a kadesh, as only a Kadesh can read this."
"How do you know this though?" asked Jack looking to kelly's eyes. She removed her glasses, then stuck a fenger in her right eye, removing a Color Contact. Jack was shocked to see that instead of her Hazel Eyes, there was a Bright Green eye.
"Because I am one. Now, I need to go. Read these books as you wish." she said as she put back in her contact and then going back out t the front counter, making sure no one other than staff got to the Back room.
Ancient
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Ancient »

She nodded and listened to the wolf. A part of her wanted to ask what it would feel like, but she hesitated to do so. "Teacher, I know I have many lessons, but before you were speaking of humans and evil intentions. Do all humans have these?" She wanted to learn anything she could.
The most beautiful thing we can experience is the mysterious. It is the source of all art and science.-Albert Einstein
Anubis
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Anubis »

"Humans are petty, arrogant creatures, dispite that there is some good there. I hate the humans for the genocide of my race, but your decendence showed mercy and welcomed us with open arms. I can't really answer that question, the human race in question is unpredicable in many ways." he anwsered.

He relised he hadn't eaten he took a peice of meat from the carcus and started to eat it with blood dripping from his chin.
THE GAME

My Armory
Ancient
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Ancient »

Lilah watched the wolf infront of her eat. She had always admired the power of the wolf and now to see the legends of her people before her still made her look upon the wolf before her with child-like awe. She took a bite of her own meet as she looked into the fire. The songs and stories of her people seemed to rise from the flame as if some ancient force was unleashed. She remembered where she came from. She knew how to walk in balance with nature. Now, it was time to learn how to walk in balance with the wolf.
Anubis
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Anubis »

((I'm sorry i haven't posted today, I didn't have an idea and i'm too tired to do it right now, sorry. I'll do it after school tomorrow :) ))
THE GAME

My Armory
Ancient
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Ancient »

OOC: Okay I hope to hear from you soon Anubis. It's alright take your time. I sometimes have to come back to it as well. EOOC
Ancient
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Ancient »

OOC: I am not one for double posting, but I was wanting to bring in that second character that I spoke of. I hope you both forgive my double posting. I know it is always a bother. EOOC

Leigh Tyler walked through the back door that led to the back room of the library. She knew Kelly wouldn't mind her borrowing a book as Kelly knew that she held an interest in Lycans. Her medium auburn hair hung just past her shoulders. It reminded her that she needed to get it cut again. Such things seemed to escape her more and more. Her warm ivory skin was marred by only a few scars most of which were hidden. Her mirror blue eyes which seemed so dark blue they could be mistaken for black peered around the darkened hallway. She was built like a weapon slender and strong even though being only 5'4 made her on the shorter side of life. She never minded though. She found guns are a great equalizer. She wore a crimsion red short sleeved top with a black leather jacket pulled over the shirt, blue jeans and and black combat boots. Perfectly hidden in the small of her back was a handgun which held custom made silver bullets. Hidden in her boot was a silver knife. She never left home without a weapon not sense that night. She closed her eyes briefly as memories of death and destruction came to mind. She inhaled deeply and opened her eyes and came face to face with someone. She looked back at the person who seemed to be staring at her.

OOC: I'm sorry for my use of Kelly if you would rather her not know Leigh Border Walker please tell and I will edit imidiately. Also I will wait for a reply post incase you had an idea of who the person could be.

Note: My character Leigh Tyler is based very very loosely off of a character from the book titled "Hunter's Moon" By: Lori Handeland. I'm doing a sort of disclaimer out of respect. I hate using property that is not mine. Most of it is the name and a small amount of consept comes from the book to which I give full credit too. Thank you. EOOC
Border Walker
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Border Walker »

((Meh, I can understand. I actually waasn't going to post anything with jack for a while because he was going to be reading, but this just speeds it up a little.))

Jack had been reading far into one of the books, and in the time he had, already read that ealry on in creation, Kadesh and Lycans lived together in Harmony, while Humans rejcted both their existance. He had also read on how in the Dark ages of Humankind, Lycan and kadesh had a war for Unknown reasons, and that afterwards, Kadesh seemed to just... dissapear. As he turned a page, He was stunned by what he saw, there, on the page, was the exact same ensignia he had on his back, down to a point. Lifitng his head up to think about what he read so far, he noticed a Woman in a leather Jacket and Mediaum length auburn hair stadign before him. Startled by her apprearance, he jumped back out of the chair, making it and many books fall to the floor.

But as he was jumping back, something happened. Books not even near Jack fell to the floor from an almost invisable force. The lamp for the partial lighing was also knocked down, and it revealed the invisable force as it illuminated the room. Jack's... Wings... His wings... For the first ime, they came into full fledged veiw and existance, and they were LARGE, so large they seemed double Jack's height per wing. Jack breathed heavily, his forehead sweating from both this woman scarring him, and these wings coming from seemingly nowhere.
Anubis
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Anubis »

((Well, I don't have any ideas. Got any? ?? ))
THE GAME

My Armory
Ancient
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Ancient »

OOC: If you wanted to we could start the change. But, if you think there should be more lessons then of course. EOOC

Leigh didn't budge as the seemingly man before her knocked down things by an invisable force and grew wings out of nowhere. It was nothing new to her for monsters to appear out of nowhere. She pulled her gun out and aimed it at him. "Freeze!" She commanded with all the sureness she had left. Her voice was shaky clearly the man had scared her. Her mirror blue eyes seemed to glow in the low light reflecting much like a wolf's. She held her gun, but it trembled slightly. She was used to hunting monsters, but she was not used to seeing them almost as scared as she was nowl. Her pulse pounded in her ears as she kept an eye on the man before her and tried to steady her gun.
Border Walker
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Border Walker »

Jack was breathing hard and Sweating. he didn't know what to do. he had no weapons, he had nothign to defend himself, and he didn't know how to move with these extra... appendages. Taking a Deep gulp, he kept his hands up and obeyed the woman.

Coming from the front desk was Kelly, seeing Jack against the wall with eings and Leigh holding a gun to him. "Jack!" she called running up to Leigh. "Lleigh, it's alright, Jack's a friend, not an enemy." she said placing her hand on the top of the gun and attemting to lower Leigh's arms.
Current Theme Song: Have A Nice Day ~ Bon Jovi
Ancient
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Ancient »

Leigh kept the gun pointed at Jack and was about to put a bullet in him when Kelly came running in. She looked at the woman and rolled her eyes while putting her gun away. As she put her gun away her jacket slid off her shoulder to reveal a deep wound. She quickly pulled the jacket back up not wanting anyone to notice any weakness. "He should wear a sign or something." She quipped. "So, who or what is he?" She looked between Kelly and Jack. A dozen memories flew through her mind as she saw Jack's frightened look. She had seen the same frightened look on someone who was once dear to her. She saw the great black wolf who had thrown her into this world. She quickly shook the memories away. Dark eyes still burned in her mind glittering an errie gold in the light of the full moon. The light of the blood moon. She looked to Jack trying to figure him out. This was new to her, but a monster was a monster. Right?
Anubis
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Anubis »

((We could do that... You want to do it or should i?))
THE GAME

My Armory
Ancient
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Ancient »

OOC: Since I'm not completely certain how you want to go about the change perhapse it would be best if you did it. If you don't mind that is EOOC
Border Walker
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Border Walker »

Jack still kept his hands up. It seemed like he had lost all vocal activities and was scared stiff. Taking another gulp, he began tto slow lower his arms, but kept his eyes on leigh incase she made a move.

"he's Something you may have heard of once or twice. His name is Jack Kabuki, and he is a Kadash." spoke Kelly in a firm voice. "However, he has recently learned of his heratige and appearently something about Lycans as well." She added at the last minute, hoping to intrige Leigh.

(( sorry for the late reply on my part, had to think of something.))
Ancient
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Ancient »

"Really Lycans?" That very word caught her interest. It worked she was deffinatly intrigued. Kelly knew her to well. "So, Jack right? What do you know about Lycans?" She sensed he was still afraid. "Don't worry I don't bite... much." The last part of that statement held a seperate meaning than just sarcasm. Her eyes still seemed to glow in the low light. She looked to the frightened Jack and for a split second wanted to reach out and reassure him. She quickly shook that impulse away. The days of Leigh the kindergarten teacher were long gone. So what if the happy go lucky Leigh skipped through her head? What was she to do shoot her? There was no way for her to use violence to solve her memories. So, instead she ignored them and looked at the man before her. She may be a big bad werewolf hunter, but deep down inside she still cared even though she tried to convince herself that she didn't.

OOC: It's alright. I think I'm just way excited and tend to post whenever I get a chance. Just tell me if I'm moving the story to fast. Thank you. EOOC
Anubis
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Anubis »

((Sorry it took soo long))

It was thirteen days later, Talik expected to her to transform today. He across of her of the fore telling her of his race's history, culture, and knowlage. Then He saw his student doubling over in pain... it was time.
THE GAME

My Armory
Ancient
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Ancient »

OOC: It's alright I understand that you have a life that comes first. We all do. :) EOOC

Lilah felt a searing pain that came from her shoulder and spread over her like a bone deep ache. Then a sharp pain filled her entire being. She was frightened. Beads of sweat formed on her bronze skin as bones tried to reshape themselves.

OOC: I will take this slow to make sure that I am doing this correctly. EOOC
Border Walker
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Border Walker »

((Mmm... a time jump... interesting. Well, I'll just post a Before time jump and after Time jump thing.))

Jack gulped again and Looked at Leigh. He could sense she didn't want to hut him, so he calmed dow a little, but he was still firghtened. "I... I... can't tell you... much... only that the word has been circulating in my head and that I have begun to read up on them with Kelly's permision." He lied straight through his teeth. He didn't tell her about Lilah or Talik, but luckily, she beleived him...

Thirteen days had past, and Leigh had not left since then. To Jack, it seemed she may have been intrigued by him, almost as if She thought he was something alien to her. In the time of the Thirteen days, he was able to read up quite a bit on both Kadesh and Lycan, but he found nothing on controlling Kadesh Shifting. His wings still stayed with him, but now he had a Black wolf tail as well, and a hint of ears we're begining to develop on him, but Jack felt no pain when these things appeared.

Looking to Leigh, who was also reading a book across the room, Jack opened his mouth. "Leigh... you never told me why you wanted to hurt me two weeks ago..."
Ancient
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Ancient »

Leigh looked at Jack her mirror blue eyes looking straight into his red ones as she listened intently. There was an intense presence that Leigh had to her that just lingered like smoke. She took a deep breath. "I thought you were evil." She said straight forwardly. Thoughts of the black wolf came through her mind. She realized tonight was the full moon and a shudder came over her. Something that she couldn't control tonight would happen to her, but she intended to find an answer in one of the many books yet. If not she wouold take some wolves down with her. She moved a strand of hair from her face and kept eye contact with Jack. Her eyes held a deep haunted look, but a fire burned in them all their own. They seemed to reflect the artifical light in the room like a wolf's would.
Anubis
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Anubis »

((No, actualy i want it to go faster, i want it to get moving. Also there isn't a real direction for where is is going. Does any one have any ideas?))

Talik just sat there. this is some thing that a lycan has to go through alone. It was a test, if she survived then she is worthy to be a lycan. He made him self comfortable.
Last edited by Anubis on Thu Oct 26, 2006 10:00 pm, edited 1 time in total.
THE GAME

My Armory
Ancient
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Ancient »

Lilah's body quickly started to change into a lycan. Her fur was pure white her eyes stayed the same rich chocolate color. Her bones slowly settled into place and where a woman once kneeled in pain there was a beautiful white wolf. She raised her head and shook it. The pain was gone now a distant memory. She looked to Talik with a questioning gaze. "Is this what you spoke of changing teacher?" She asked as she looked at her paws. Her voice was still slighty breathless.

OOC: I'm sort of just going along. I wasn't sure of the plot either. I'll try to think tomorrow. EOOC
*nagowteena*
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: TV!!!!!!!!!!!!
Mood: RAR!

Post by *nagowteena* »

wow you guys are good. hay Anubis you should think about wrighting short stories. I love all of it. It's good reading.
Image Image
Yeah, that hits the spot..DeviantArt ~ Youtube Avatar by Z