The last werewolf

Here you can role-play as your favorite character in a loose and informal setting.

Moderators: Silvermoon, Silver Predator Wolf, Wingman, Thunderclaw

Anubis
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: Eletist Jerk

The last werewolf

Post by Anubis »

Talik wondered the american continent aimlessly, he was the last of the entire lycan race. He was old about 300 years thanks to his intimate knowlage to herbs and ancient magics he was able to live as long he did. He was old but he was fairly in good shape and health. He's wise far beyond any human.

He had shaggy salt and pepper fur colored fur, with patches of white around his eyes stomache and tail. His build was lean, but he was not with out muscle. his face was saged and tired. There was a time where he had a fine pelt of ject black fur and a powerful body and his pack feared and respected him. But that was long since passed his pack died from a genocide organised by the humans. he wore a loin cloth made from a burlap sac and pouches hanged off a belt he found made from human clothing he lifted off from a human camp site.

He stood on a cliff over looking a large human city. He sighed that was filled with sorrow and loniness. He was alone for over 100 years when his mate died. He was in emotional pain. he stood of the cliff's edge concidering jumping off and meet his mate, pups, and pack in the after life. But mother earth and father son looked down on such an action, if he did that he would never see his loved ones. He could only watch the sun set as it falls behinds the busling city.
THE GAME

My Armory
Ancient
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: Keeper of useless knowledge and information

Post by Ancient »

OOC: I hope you don't mind if I jump in here. I'll try to keep up with posting. I work at a hospital and it tends to get alittle busy. But, this seems interesting. EOOC

Lilah walked the edge of the forest she was a 28 year old human female. There was something diffrent about this woman and it wasn't just the fact that she was one of the few remaining Native Americans left in this area. She had a deep love and connection with nature and respected all things. She took a step out of the woods. Her long ebony black hair blew in the breeze. She wore a black t-shirt and blue jeans with brown boots. On her back there was a backpack. She had been known to wonder off into the forest for days to just be alone and around nature. She took a step out of the woods and looked towards the cliff. She saw a wolf like creature. She froze and stood quietly. She was amazed by this creature. Her tribe had told stories of man beast, but she thought they were all gone now. She found herself holding her breath as she watched the creature.
The most beautiful thing we can experience is the mysterious. It is the source of all art and science.-Albert Einstein
Anubis
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Anubis »

((No i don't mind welcome to the RP :D ))

He felt a human presence, he growled loudly and spunned around taking out his knife. He jumped on her before she can escape, He was about ready to kill the human, but he noticed she was a native human. Her skin was red, he hated the human with white, black, and brown skins, but the red skined humans prooved to be good allies, they traided goods with them, they gave them some of their kills for food and leather, and they treated their wounded and harbored them when the humans commited genocide against them.

"Human you are a decendant from the humans that my pack called friends, for this i'll spare your life, but tell me why have you came here?" he growled.
THE GAME

My Armory
Border Walker
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: Resident Cyborg WolvenFox

Post by Border Walker »

Last edited by Border Walker on Sat Oct 14, 2006 9:32 pm, edited 3 times in total.
Anubis
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Anubis »

((RP full, no more new players please, thank you))
THE GAME

My Armory
Fenrir
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Fenrir »

((let me know when there's an opening))
Fang
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Fang »

((A two player cap? *shoots Anubis in the foot to save him the trouble*))
Dulce et decorum est pro patria mori :P
Fenrir
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Fenrir »

Fang wrote:((A two player cap? *shoots Anubis in the foot to save him the trouble*))
((I know right))
Anubis
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Anubis »

((sorry, i just don't want the RP to get too crowded. :( ))
THE GAME

My Armory
Ancient
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Ancient »

Lilah was suddenly knocked to the ground by the creature. She thought surely she would meet her end there. Then he spoke of her decent and she looked at him with warm chocolate colored eyes. "Great wolf." That was the best way she thought to address him. " I come to the forest to find peace from a city that does not understand. They hate nature and the people who come from it. They fear my kind because of our differences. I am one of the last remaining few. I thank you for your mercy." She could feel the wolf's breath near her as he growled. "I see you are wise and much learned. Perhapse, I could learn much from you as my kind once lived at your kind's side." Her skin shone bronze under the sunlight. Her ebony hair lay beneath her like silk. She didn't dare move, but kept her eyes trained on the wolf that was towering over her.
The most beautiful thing we can experience is the mysterious. It is the source of all art and science.-Albert Einstein
Anubis
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Anubis »

He let her go from his grip. He was taken back from her offer. his lonyness tortred mind wanted to take her under his wing, it's been so long since he saw one he could call an allie. He took a moment to think, he relised this could be away for his race to continue, he'll teach her the ways of the wolf, and his cutlure so the old ways won't be forgotten.

"Fine, i'll teach you human, but my lessons will not be cheap. You have to sacrafice your whole world, your own culture and past, even your humanity, and once i die. You have to promise me that you'll bare many pups, and teach them the lessons i taught you but the rewards will be great. this is the price for the entire knowlage of my race."
THE GAME

My Armory
Ancient
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Ancient »

Lilah listened intently to the conditions the great wolf made. "I agree." She knew there was no turning back now. She had nothing left to loose or so she thought. She stayed where she was even though the wolf no longer held her. She wondered what would happen next. What did he mean that she would have to sacradice her humanity? She could only wonder. Whatever it was she was willing to do it.
Anubis
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Anubis »

With no warning Talik lunged at her and bit her deep in the shoulder. He felt his fangs touch her bones. He removed his mouth and he held he still as he licked her wound making sure that he got his siliva into the wounds. "Stay, and don't you move." he said he removed her shirt. He noticed her beauty but she was not for him, he had his own mate in the after life waiting for him to return to her. So he did not dwel on it.

He took her shirt and cut it into ribbons and then took some herbs and placed on her wounds and used the ribboned shirt and made it into a bandage. "From that wound your rebirth as a lycan will soon be upon you. Come, if we leave now we'll return to my den by night fall." he helped her up and they both started to walk back into the forest.
THE GAME

My Armory
Ancient
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Ancient »

Lilah gasped as the lycan bit her. A tear slid down her soft cheek as he licked the painful wound. Every instinct told her to run as he removed her shirt, but she stayed. She was truely beautiful. Slender with bronze skin she was truely a child of the earth as Native Americans were called. She heard what he said, but could not grasp the real meaning of it. She knew she would never be the same again. She stood up with his help and followed him back into the forest. Her wound was painful, but she did not complain. Another part of her decent. She walked beside the wolf not knowing what was to come next.
Anubis
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Anubis »

He reached his den, an old mine shaft. Inside was a bed of furs, a couple of scrolls written in strang runes, and a small pile of bones. "Your lesson will start at sun rise, but for now follow me into my bed." He saw the look of surprise and discust. it was obvious he said some thing that sounded inapropiate to her human ears.

"i have a mate child, our relationship is going to be teacher and student, nothing more. besides the deffernce in age is too large you being of the age in your twenties and i'm 314 summers."

"the air gets cold and your human body lack the protection against mother terra's nightly chill. You'll need my body heat to fend off cold sickness." He explained.
THE GAME

My Armory
Ancient
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Ancient »

She followed him into the mine shaft. She cast a gaze around and then the wolf spoke to her. She didn't understand his first comment and the message was mistaken. As the wolf quickly clarifyed himself she nodded. She was amazed at his age, but what amazed her most was everything about him. The legends of her people was standing right before her ushering her into a new life. She listened to him speak of the nightly chill. She reached for her backpack, but it was gone. He had said she would have to leave all things behind, but she wonderd if the disapearance of her backpack was a purposeful message. This wolf did not do things without purpose. She saw him looking at her as thoughts swirl in her mind. She took a step forward. "Thank you great wolf. I hope to be an excellent student." She said respectfully. She knew that this wolf was going to be her only friend from here out.
Border Walker
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Border Walker »

Jack had seen everything as he reached the top, Hiding himself amongst the trees so as not to be seen. He had seen it all, The Creature talking, the Native Girl speaking back to him, and then the Creature biting the Native girl. A single word came into his mind as he saw the Creature bite down upon the girls shoulder, a word he did not know he knew, but that seemed to emerge as he watched it bite her. "Lycan" he mouthed, but did not speak, save for in his head.

He watched contently as the next few minutes unfolded, Emotions raging and boiling inside of him. Jack did not know this girl personally, but he had seen her before once or twice in the City, and even once saw her while he took one of his treks up the Cliff. He Felt Fear, Fear of the Creature and Fear for the Native Woman, Anger, Anger at the Creature and the native Woman for allowing it to bite her, rage, rage at them for doing such an action, And Curiousity... Esspecially Curiosity, as something made this wolf familiar to Jack, but he did not know why it was familiar. Perhaps it may have had something to do with his real parents, but he did not know himself.

As the wolf being took the woman into the woods, Jack grabbed the pack of the woman, and made sure to keep to the shadows, and follow close enough to see them, but far enough away so as not to alert them to his presence. When they Reached the Den of the wolf, he kept outside of it, and took of his sunglasses. He recognizzed it as one of the old Mineshafts from the olden days long ago when the city began, and knew that the place would have many tunnels inside which he could easily get lost in, somethng he did not want to happen. He set it in his mind that he would rest out here for the night. It was a risk with the oncoming cold, but it was a risk he had to take.

((Hope this is good, Kinda almost got left out :P so I pretty much had to wing it))
Last edited by Border Walker on Sun Oct 15, 2006 1:26 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Anubis
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Anubis »

"Child, stop calling me "great wolf" you have no need to be formal, teacher will sufice." He laid in his bed and Lilah followed him. she snuggled up to his body and he grabbed a skin and wraped around her. "Get some sleep your lessons will begin tomorrow."

--------Next day, Morning------------

When Talik woke in the morning, he found his student sound asleep. He got up and walk out so he can find a kill for food.
Last edited by Anubis on Sun Oct 15, 2006 3:13 pm, edited 1 time in total.
THE GAME

My Armory
BlackWolfDS
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: Lone Wolf and Biologist

Post by BlackWolfDS »

((I'm in line too. I want to join when there's an opening.))
Border Walker
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Border Walker »

Jack layed outside against a tree, half awake, half asleep from staying up all night watching the mine shaft. The all Nighter he had puleld was getting to him, and he was getting tired waiting to see what would happen. Not a single sound came from the mine, and it made him even more curious as to what would happen. Suddenly, out of nowhere, he let out a Rather loud Yawn, and immediatly afterwards, cupped his mouth and looekd to the Mine, only to see the Wolf creature outside the shaft, ready to hunt.
Ancient
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Ancient »

Lilah slept under the skin that had been pulled around her some time during the night. She still was shirtless her shoulder still wraped in the remains of her shirt. She slowly awoke and opened her eyes. She got up and was welcomed by the warm morning. It seemed as if everything was a dream of some sort, but the pain in her shoulder said different. It was strangely less and more at the same time. She walked to the mine's opening in time to see the wolf leave to hunt. She remembered his words from the night before, "My lessons will not be cheap. You have to sacrafice your whole world, your own culture and past, even your humanity." She was starting to realize what the wolf may mean by that. She stepped out of the opening after the wolf was gone. She was sure she was alone. She looked out at the morning sun so bright and welcoming, yet entirely different. Everything was diffrent yet stayed the same. She ran a hand through her long silken hair and felt a warm breeze blow over her skin.
Anubis
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Anubis »

Talik went off to hunt, he ran out of meat last night and now he needs to feed his student as well. The he smelt some thing odd it smelt kinda like a human but it some how smelt alien.

He tracked down the sent, then he found it. He looked human, a white skin, but he needs to know who he is. With stealth that could be only acheived by an experienced Lycan. He stuck up behing him and put a knife to his throat. "Human, you were quite foolish to follow me. Normaly i'll kill any human that was dumb enough to hunt me, but before i spill your inferior blood, who or what are you? Your sent is not of a normal human. I might concider your sparing your life if you tell me." he growled.
THE GAME

My Armory
Ancient
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Ancient »

Lilah turned at the growl of her newfound teacher and saw him at the throat of an apparently human. She took a step back not sure what was going to happen. Her teacher looked as if he was going to kill the man, but yet there was something else. There was always something else. She wanted to help the human and help her teacher at the same time. Her emotions were divided. This was what leaving behind the past had meant. Or was it?
Border Walker
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Border Walker »

Jack's Eyes bugged out as the wolf creature grabbed him and put a knife to his throat. His glasses fell off, reaveling his Bright red eyes. Jack cleched his teeth as the creature held him, and they appeared fang-like in a way with too very sharp and slightly pronounced canines.

He spoke through his teeth to the Creature, "My name is Jack Kabuki, and I am human." He said, narrowing his eyes and still speaking through his teeth. He did not struggle against the beast, partly out of fear, partly out of some strange instinct. "But I know you are not, your something else, tell me, does the name 'Lycan' mean anything to you?" he said said trying to see at least part of the creatures face by moving hsi eyes as far to the side as he could. he managed to see the bare chested Native Woman out of the corner of his eye. "The one from last night..." he thought seeing her, but then quickly turning his gaze back to the Wolf creature.
Anubis
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Anubis »

He growled at jack's insabordence. "Don't give me that! You are not human, the last time i checked they didn't have red eyes, and FANGS!" he said and snarled savagely.

He ignored he neXt comment, "Give me a real answer or your blood stains this blade. tell me what you are." He moved the bade so the tip is resting on his fore head telling jack that he planed to drive the blade deep into his brain if he didn't get what he wanted.

It was apart of his nature, the last 100 years he spent staying alive. killing humans that saw him was just another part of that job.
THE GAME

My Armory