[Bewere] Class

Here you can role-play as your favorite character in a loose and informal setting.

Moderators: Silvermoon, Silver Predator Wolf, Wingman, Thunderclaw

Vilkacis
Legendary
Legendary

[Bewere] Class

Post by Vilkacis »

I will be gone pretty much all day today.

(My timezone: GMT -8)

It's 8:00am right now; I have to arrive at the University by noon, and I will be attending classes until 9:00pm. Until then, I have stuff that needs doing, so I won't be here.

Thankfully, the quarter is concluding, so this is my last big day of class. I still have one class tomorrow from 4:15 to 6:30, so I won't be here for about an hour in either direction of that.

Baphnedia, If anything important is going to happen today, perhaps you could have my character get restless while waiting, and leave in pursuit of clothes, etc., or something like that. We can then determine what happens from there in private.

Thanks,

-- Vilkacis
Last edited by Vilkacis on Fri Oct 07, 2005 9:54 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Baphnedia

Post by Baphnedia »

For players who notify me about being gone for a period of time, if stuff gets hot, I generally will be using a 'no touch' kind of policy... also, thanks for the suggestion - I can work that in easily. Once I have some time :/

Been busy, to say the least. I work five twelve hour shifts per week, and my off time keeps getting screwed with.
Everyday should be Towel Day.
Sekrit Identity: What?
Paradice Games: .com, Forums & Facebook
Vilkacis
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Vilkacis »

Okay, tomorrow is my last day of class. I have agreed to help someone study for finals at 1:45, and I have a final of my own at 6:45 - 9.

I will probably, therefore, not be available until Tuesday (having projects and studying to get done today), but after that I should have a decent amount of spare time.

-- Vilkacis