[Bewere] How is the game going thusfar?

Here you can role-play as your favorite character in a loose and informal setting.

Moderators: Silvermoon, Silver Predator Wolf, Wingman, Thunderclaw

Baphnedia

[Bewere] How is the game going thusfar?

Post by Baphnedia »

While I'm in a lull (all my tables were turned today - now that I'll be becoming a recruiter), I wanted to ask how the game is going, and if there's something you'd like to see in the game, this is a fine place to put it.

Also, there are a couple other players out there that will get worked into the game, if they add their character descriptions to the character description thread.

Last but not least, I don't know what sort of time frame I'll have for the game whatsoever, as things are really changing schedule wise. It sucks (as some of you are on that fun thing called 'summer vacation'. Enjoy your summer vacation, as life after school doesn't really have it.
Everyday should be Towel Day.
Sekrit Identity: What?
Paradice Games: .com, Forums & Facebook
Aki
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: Wolfblood

Post by Aki »

Thje game's going pretty good, or it seems that way to me. :D
Vilkacis
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Vilkacis »

I agree--the game has been going well so far. The only thing I want to see is more of the same, really.

I hope all that recruiter stuff works out well for you.
:D

-- Vilkacis
Baphnedia

Post by Baphnedia »

Cool. Right now I'm pulling 16 hour days (between shift work and preparing for recruiting school. So, with no personal time, why not the other two (three, or fifteen) other players go ahead and add their character descriptions in?

I'll PM that member if I have a problem with their character. For those posting new characters, be sure to read the character creation guidelines.
Everyday should be Towel Day.
Sekrit Identity: What?
Paradice Games: .com, Forums & Facebook
NightStorm
Legendary
Legendary

Post by NightStorm »

I just joined so I'm looking through