[Bewere] Look Before You Leap...

Here you can role-play as your favorite character in a loose and informal setting.

Moderators: Silvermoon, Silver Predator Wolf, Wingman, Thunderclaw

Baphnedia

[Bewere] Look Before You Leap...

Post by Baphnedia »

If someone adds a post to the in character thread or character description thread that doesn't fit within the campaign boudaries - then it will get deleted. While the boundaries of the campaign are very broad (and I will expand them if need be), there are a couple things players should keep in mind:

The world described isn't Earth.
The powers described would be 'unnatural' here.
The gods themselves are not even a reflection of historical pantheons.
Aaaaand, at this time, no one knows what a werewolf is - though demons can be described pretty quickly as having fur, if that's what they've seen at night.

There was someone (now I wish I hadn't deleted the PM after I'd answered it) who sent me a character description, asking me if it was ok to post. The only correction would be to understand what the characters understand about themselves.
Everyday should be Towel Day.
Sekrit Identity: What?
Paradice Games: .com, Forums & Facebook
Darkmoon
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: Wallcrawler

Post by Darkmoon »

There was someone (now I wish I hadn't deleted the PM after I'd answered it) who sent me a character description, asking me if it was ok to post. The only correction would be to understand what the characters understand about themselves.
ahh...that was probably me...

sorry I've been gone, I forgot to say that I was spending a few days in portland for Rock Climbing divisionals. :)
Baphnedia

Post by Baphnedia »

Portland Oregon? Should I give you some of my old friends numbers away to you while you're there? No worries about that.
Everyday should be Towel Day.
Sekrit Identity: What?
Paradice Games: .com, Forums & Facebook