THe wolven Forest

Here you can role-play as your favorite character in a loose and informal setting.

Moderators: Silvermoon, Silver Predator Wolf, Wingman, Thunderclaw

Anubis
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: Eletist Jerk

Post by Anubis »

Anubis "calm down you little a** hole! i didn't say that you'll be torn away from your family. you still can live with them frankly we don't give a rat's a** if you stay or not! its just a procaution you can't expose us with out exposing your self! Now, not stop crying or i'll i beat the s*** out of you!!"
THE GAME

My Armory
Cody
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Cody »

Cody shook with rage and fear, he didnt look at the Lycan any more he just staired at the ground, tears streaming his face, he soo wanted to teach this guy a lesson, but knew that if he tryed anything he would most sertenly die "Damn you" he muttered and still was shakeing, he didnt want any part in this, he didnt want to become one of them, he didnt want his life to change from what it was. "Just get it over with....." he didnt want to wach, he colsed his eyes tears still streaming, and in his mind he was hopeing for this to be a whole terrible dream, a dream which he could wake up from and never see agian.
Anubis
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Anubis »

i don't give a damn about these humans after one killed my father when i was a pup. this human thinks by crying he'll get out of this well f*** that!

i tore his left arm from him and sank my large teeth in his flesh, he screamed in pain. i pulled away from him i stood there watching his blood drip from his arm.

"personaly you humans discust me, killing our kind like you guys did to my father. i rather kill you than give you this gift, but i'll tell you i never want to hear you put down your soon to be aquired gift! if you do i'll beat you to an inch from death. now shut up while i'll get the healer to take care of your wound!"
THE GAME

My Armory
Cody
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Cody »

"Some humans" he said softly "Arnt like that" he wasnt looking up, he didnt even feel the pain of the bite anymore, he didnt want to feel anything anymore "That one human..... was just one human" he said and sat on the bed "Not all humans are like that...... you dont need to hold a gruge over them" his eyes dull and doll like, he didnt want this to happen, he wanted it all to go away "Humans...... arnt always like that... some of them are heros for going into war, some of them risk there life even if the thing there risking for isnt human...... some of them care, and they feel emotion too, they arent filty, and they arnt killers" he flet cold, darkness was shrouding his eyes, he could feel he was drifting into another black out "You may think humans are filth, and thats your opinon.... but dont think all of them are........ for they arnt... they can be to most kindest thing on earth, please....." he couldent hold out for much longer "Change your outlook on...... US humans...." and blacked out
Anubis
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Anubis »

i whatch the kid passed out from the wound. "huh, yeah right if they were so kind, why did they lak the heart to take a father from a pup and leader from a pack. i never forget the face of that human and his luaghter when he was putting his lifeless body in the back of this muchine."

f*** them, f*** them all!!!!i said to my self as i stormed out of the hut and went to get the healer.
THE GAME

My Armory
Cody
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Cody »

((Nothing to post atm sorry, cant think of anything))
Anubis
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Anubis »

thats all right i was going to post more but my computer time got cut short, any way.

i walked in the hut the kid had gone into shock a little after Aunbis gave bit on the arm so that he can become one of us.

i warmed him with a couple of blankets a little after he came to.

Tala "i see that your awake"

cody "no thanks to Anubis, what is his problem any way."

Tala "well his father was killed by human hunters he was there when it happened. he was trammatized he was very close to him.
Gonriou was a good father, and a good leader. when he died we were pretty sad when it happened. but it affected Anubis the most ever since he held a grudge against humans.
we don't all feel the same way about your race. i hope you change your mind about us. we are not all that bad."

after that cody seemed to relaxe a little bit.
THE GAME

My Armory
Cody
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Cody »

Cody sighed and looked at Tala, he was starting to feel like this was nothing but a bad dream, but unfortualty it wasnt "So.... dose this mean Ill transform into a L-lycan every full moon or something" he shuddered at the thought
Wolfhanyou
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Wolfhanyou »

((Hey guys, can I join in? Or are there enough people already?))
Anubis
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Anubis »

Tala. "no young one you transfrorm when ever you feel like it the moon has no say. it just means that now you have a gift that many would kill to have. but you'll able to sift this time next week."
Last edited by Anubis on Sat Jul 30, 2005 11:43 pm, edited 1 time in total.
THE GAME

My Armory
Shadow Wulf
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Shadow Wulf »

ahh your back soo soon marine wolf,
Every government degenerates when trusted to the rulers of the people alone. The people themselves are its only safe depositories. - Thomas Jefferson
Image Image
Anubis
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Anubis »

Shadow Wulf wrote:ahh your back soo soon marine wolf,
yea just got back bitten and burned, damn i'm itchy!!!!!!
THE GAME

My Armory
Cody
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Cody »

((Hey guys, can I join in? Or are there enough people already?))
((Its ok with me lol))

Cody flinched at this "W-why do I have to shift?" he said slighly worried
Anubis
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Anubis »

Tala "its nothing to be afraid of. you don't have to sift, its a good thing you get to exepiriance they world in a whole difernt veiw, the peace, the power, the unyelding sterength." she said dreamingly "just give it a chance just once then you can do what ever you please with it."
THE GAME

My Armory
Cody
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Cody »

Cody nodded and sighed "So... d-do you Lycans attack pepole? I can understand i-if you were being attacked, b-but do you just kill humans for the f-fun of it?" he winced for a moment "S-sorry for asking such a dumb question.... ill just be quite now..."
Anubis
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Anubis »

Tala "thats all right we don't attack humans unless its to protect our selves. and we only kill for food and not like your ledgens about us, we don't eat humans."
THE GAME

My Armory
Anubis
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Anubis »

Wolfhanyou wrote:((Hey guys, can I join in? Or are there enough people already?))
you can join just jump in when it seems apperopiate
THE GAME

My Armory
Cody
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Cody »

COdy nodded and flexed his arm were the bandages were, he sighed and stood up, he legg felt better as well "Umm... sence my mother is out of town.... do you think its ok if... if umm... if I stay here for a while?" he smiled weakly when asking this
Anubis
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Anubis »

Tala waged her tail and said happliy "you can stay as long as you want you're one if us now, while your here you can learn all about us, mabey make some friends, mabey just mabey get Anubis to trust you a little."
THE GAME

My Armory
Cody
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Cody »

Cody smiled weakly "I just moved her havent made any friends yet..." he yawned and looked around the hut, "I umm... can I go outside?" he said nodding at the door "You know... for a little bit?"
Anubis
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Anubis »

Tala "if your up to it"

Cody "i'm good"

Tala lead Cody out side there were several Lycans talking around a fire and a group males thats are about cody's age playing some kind of contact sport. and one got cody's attenion.

Aideck "hey, its the new guy!"

another large lyacan having one of his litter mates in a head lock. also caught noticed,

Barwolf "hey his is the newbie i've been hearing about. hes a little scrawny don't you think."

Aideck "don't mind him, I'm Aideck that those two guys are Barwolf and Fenrir."
THE GAME

My Armory
Cody
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Cody »

H-hi Aideck...." he said with uncertendy and sat down over at the fire, enclosed by himself, he was trying to calm down and fit in, not working so well. Sweat was beading around his forhead, and he sighed. Courage wasnt his strong point at the moment.

Memories were the things that kept haunting him, but he pushed them aside, and deisded to join the other Lycans, he got up and walked over to the Aideck "I-im Cody" he said with a studder
Anubis
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Anubis »

Aideck "hey, cody by your sent that your are not all that used to us yet. there is no need to be afraid. all exept Anubis well you know since hes not exatly the most friendlyist person in the world."

Bar wolf "yeah, once the guy punched me in the muzzle for saying some thing that would normaly be a commpliment."
THE GAME

My Armory
Cody
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Cody »

Cody nodded and tryed to relax, "Y-yea... im still a l-little nervious about the w-whole thing" he shruged "And Anubis...... dont remind me about him" he sighed and sat down shakeing his head "So.... did you guys get bitten, o-or were you born Lycan?" he was trying to strike up a conversation, and try to make some friends.... well Friends of his own kind that is
Anubis
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Anubis »

"We're born lycans, don't worry we're all friends here, soon after your first shift you'll fit right in" Aideck assured him
THE GAME

My Armory