THe wolven Forest

Here you can role-play as your favorite character in a loose and informal setting.

Moderators: Silvermoon, Silver Predator Wolf, Wingman, Thunderclaw

Cody
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Cody »

COdy sighed and looked up at the sky "Im not so sure...." he said with another sigh "So" he siad shruging "What kind of game were you guys playing before I so rudely interupted"
Wolfhanyou
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Wolfhanyou »

"Unless you cause trouble of sorts." muttered a femine voice from a tree branch. A second later a Lycan in human form dropped down onto the ground with a soft thud behind the group. The female grinned and stood up, brushing back her long bangs so that she could look at Aideck and Cody without having them obstruct her view. "Hiyas! Name's Masuki!" she greeted, grabbing Cody's hand suddenly and shaking it. Than let go to to pick at a spiny looking plant off of her dark green shirt with a look of annoyance. "Man I hate these things." she growled, flicking it away.
Boo
Anubis
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: Eletist Jerk

Post by Anubis »

Aideck "hey, masuki back soo soon i thought you were out with your human parents."

"vaction is canceled i'm grounded"

Aideck "shes a human born like you transformed by a bite. any way before she so rudley interupeted we were playing skin ball its a lycan version of football."
THE GAME

My Armory
Cody
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Cody »

Cody blinked "Skin ball?" he shruged and yawned, slightly tired, "I-ill just wach from the sidelines...." he walked over to a tree and sat under it, sighing, he felt weird, like something was scraching in the back of his mind, trying to get past the wall he thew up, he knows what it is, and keeps this wall up, but the ever constant scraching in the back of his mind was getting to him, he brought his knees up to his chest and sighed
Anubis
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Anubis »

Cody watched as aideck and the other lycans tackled each other over stuffed peice of carribu hyde.

a week later Aideck, Tala, and the rest of the pack meet by the fire so they can whatch Cody to shift for the first time.

Aideck "Cody, to transform you need to will into it like you will for your arm to move up and down. i would tell you more butt i'm not much help if been able to do this my whole life. oh and i sudgest that you take your clothes off first. unless you want your feet to burst threw your shoes"
Last edited by Anubis on Sat Aug 06, 2005 12:02 pm, edited 1 time in total.
THE GAME

My Armory
Cody
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Cody »

Cody blinked "Take of my cloths?" he blinked again
Anubis
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Anubis »

Aideck "yeh your body will pretty much burst threw them while you shift making them unwearable."
THE GAME

My Armory
Cody
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Cody »

Cody sighed and took off his shirt "Im keeping my boxers on though" he said with a serious look and then took off his jeans "Ok now how do I do this?" he asked closeing his eyes
Wolfhanyou
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Wolfhanyou »

((... I'm confused. There's power playing allowed in this roleplay? o.0;; ))

The female chuckled softly. "Well I can thank the gods for that." she said. "Otherwise I suspect I'll be sitting outside on a tree branch." Than tilted her head to the side. "Just concentrate." Masuki advised, sitting with her hands planted on the ground between her legs.
Boo
Anubis
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Anubis »

he he I-I got nothen
THE GAME

My Armory
Cody
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Cody »

Cody sighed and as he was told, the scraching in his mind became stronger, it wanted to be relased, suddenly a wave of pain engulfed his whole body he yelled as it slowly over took him, black fur started to erupt on his hands and face, his ears became pointed and tugged there way to the top of his head, ivory claws becamed noticable at his hands. The tail pushed its way out of his spine and made a hole in the back of the boxers, his eyes became pure amber and his face pushed out into a mussle, makeing room for evergrowing rows of sharp teeth. Soon the shift was done and Cody was there in a ball shivering, cowering.
Anubis
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Anubis »

i saw Cody transform into his gesalt form for the first time. he was on the ground shivering.

i bent down and rest my hand on his sholder "Yea the first shift is b**** ain it? i joked "come on stand up"

i helped Cody to stand up he was a little shaky and wobly on his digigrade feet.
THE GAME

My Armory
Cody
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Cody »

Cody sighed painfuly though his nose "No kidding" he said grufly and tryed to stand on his 2 new feet "Damn this is hard" he said trying to not fall down
Wolfhanyou
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Wolfhanyou »

"You'll get used to it in time." Masuki said, standing up as well. Damn she felt small now. Ah... well, she was always the runt wasn't she? "Just be glad you have a tail to help balence."

((... I don't think my question was answered. Is there powerplay allowed in this roleplay?))
Boo
Anubis
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Anubis »

((... I don't think my question was answered. Is there powerplay allowed in this roleplay?))
whats powerplay? ??

Aideck "don't worry only the first one hurts" i handed Cody some Carabu meat "here eat this it will help get rid of the weakness"
THE GAME

My Armory
Wolfhanyou
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Wolfhanyou »

wolf marine wrote:
whats powerplay? ??
((Powerplay, also known as god-moding, is when you control other people's characters. Like you did with Masuki.))
Boo
Anubis
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Anubis »

oh sorry i'll stop doing that
THE GAME

My Armory
Cody
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Cody »

Cody was roughly 7'9, he looked at the meat then back to Aideck "Your kidding right?" he rinkled his nose in discust "No offence but I rather eat cooked meat" his nose picked up the meats sent, it smelled wonderful, Cody looked away from it trying not to be tempted
Anubis
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Anubis »

i noticed that cody liked the smell "Come one i know you want it" i held it up to his nose "just eat it, you wont be sorry."
THE GAME

My Armory
Cody
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Cody »

Cody shook his head and looked away "I-Im not hungry at the moment"
Wolfhanyou
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Wolfhanyou »

Masuki laughed softly at the exchange between the two. "C'mon. Just try it. You'll have to taste raw meat sooner or later." she teased.
Boo
Anubis
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Anubis »

"yeh, try it its pretty good."
THE GAME

My Armory
Cody
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Cody »

Cody wimmpered slightly "D-do I have to?"
Anubis
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Anubis »

"you are such a wuss, just eat the darn thing!!"
THE GAME

My Armory
Cody
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Cody »

Cody growled slilently "hey cut me some slack, im new to this" he sniffed the meat agian and shook his head "Not now..... im not hungry.... maybe later" he sighed and walked away, trying to get use to his new form