THe wolven Forest

Here you can role-play as your favorite character in a loose and informal setting.

Moderators: Silvermoon, Silver Predator Wolf, Wingman, Thunderclaw

Anubis
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: Eletist Jerk

Post by Anubis »

"ok what ever, walk around to get used how your new body moves""
THE GAME

My Armory
Cody
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Cody »

Cody sighed and sat back down after a while, his tail wagging slightly he looked back at it a rose a brow "That feels weird" he shurged and sighed "So?" he asked "Is there a pure wolf form we can take?"
Anubis
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Anubis »

yea thier is a full wolf form but i sudgest that you get used to your gestalt form first.
THE GAME

My Armory
Cody
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Cody »

COdy nodded he understood why he needed to get use to this form, he balanced himself on his hine legs getting the feeling of the misshape they were in.

After a few hours of walking and running, he felt tired, and his stomic growled out loud, "Heh" he muttered and sat down
Anubis
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Anubis »

i sat down watching cody run around the place as i ate a chunk of carabu. he sat down next to me. "so how dose your new body feel?" i asked
THE GAME

My Armory
Wolfhanyou
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Wolfhanyou »

"If I remember anything from my first shift. Sore. And tired." Masuki muttered dryly on her place on a tree branch. She was still in human form, and was now huddled in her dark sweatshirt to keep warm.
Boo
Mercury
Custom Title: The Darkly King

Post by Mercury »

it seemedthat the two lycans below had a new wulfie on their hands. Merc wasn't in his wolf skin--instead, he took on his man-form, the dark dredlocks dropping low, nigh his lower back. Duel eyes of a firey yellow stayed on the group, as that slender frame leaned against a tree. Ah, he remembered his first days as a werewolf. having been cursed young, like this one appearently, he knew the wear and tear it caused, yet the beauty of the finished piece. Dark clothing shielded him slightly, but in mid-day as this, he was easily seen. his amusement, too, was obvious, just waiting to be noticed, surprised their noses hadn't yet picked him up.
"I howl for you, but all I get in return is the ache of losing you."