The Sight...

Here you can role-play as your favorite character in a loose and informal setting.

Moderators: Silvermoon, Silver Predator Wolf, Wingman, Thunderclaw

OukaHowls
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: Howling all the time...
Mood: Happy
Location: In my dog's pen. Playing and feeding them. ( lot's of dog food, believe me. I have 20 dogs...)

The Sight...

Post by OukaHowls »

This is a remake of my favorite book " The Sight" by David Clement-Davis. ( I would recommend it to you, if you haven't read it already.)
it is about a pack of wolves trying to find shelter, in the harsh Transylvanian winter, with a she-wolf about to give birth. There's a evil wolf, who craves fresh wolf pup blood, who has a power known as " the Sight." trying to find the pack of wolves and get the unborn pups, with the help of other predators. ( bears, mountain leopard, ext.)

In this RPG, you can create your own wolf and join the Pack. Your free to let your imagination go, but there are some simple rules;

.No special powers. ( See far off, (unless you ask primishen, that is 'the Sight.') The ability to kill people automatically, turn into a human, ext.)

.Only one of these powers you can have; Fire, Water, air, earth, ext. ( Leave your power blank. I will send you what your power will be via IM.)

.You can not be the Alpha male Huttser, or Alpha female Palla( who is the pregnant wolf ). ( unless you really wish to be, send me an IM, and we'll discuss the mater.)

.You can not be Morgra ( the evil she-wolf ) ( unless you really wish to be, send me an IM, and we'll discuss the mater. She has 'the Sight').

Really simple. Here's how the Description shall be;

Name:
Good or evil:
Sex:
Mate: ( If none then leave blank )
Power: ( leave blank )
Pack responsibility: ( Attacker, Scavenger, ext.)
Loyal to: ( Huttser if good, Morgra if evil.)
Bio: ( How you look, What you like, What your history was and is, ext.)
Special ability: ( This is only for what your good at, fighting, eating, sleeping, ext.)
Currently doing: ( Edit this when ever you like, if your in the woods, in the den, ext. Keep this updated.)

One more thing, there are requirements needed to have the full filling like your actually there, in a different world.
Here are the words that are used by the wolves;

Drappa; Alpha
Balker; Night Hunter ( pack of six male fighting wolves, out to get the Pack. they serve Morgra.)
Lera; Wild animals
Varg; Wolf
Putnar; predator
Man; ( means for human woman and men.)
Tor; the wolf goddess the she-wolves pray to
Fenris; the wolf god the wolves pray to
( there will be more to come.)

I hope you like this Rp, once you have made your Description, please start the story. I shall start , myself. Enjoy! ^.^
( if you do not fully understand what is going on, notice me via IM immediately.)

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Name: Palla
Good or evil: Good
Sex: Female
Mate: Huttser
Power: Unknown
Pack responsibility: Drappa, Alpha female
Loyal to: Huttser
Bio: The mother Alpha, she is the sister of Morgra. Palla doesn't know why Morgra wants her wolf cubs.
She has a beautiful sleek muzzle and bushy silver ears. She is a lean and graceful as a mountain leopard.
Only her swollen stomach and the exhaustion in her tread spoke of the cubs that now lived in her belly.
She is a loving and caring Drappa, she cares only of her pack and her unborn cubs.
Special ability: Healing
Currently doing: In the Den, waiting
-----------------------------------------------------

In the winter forest of Transylvania, near the old stoned castle, Palla was in the Den, waiting for the Pack to return from there long voyage.
A tree branch, full of fresh snow, finally fell over with a hard thud. Palla looked up in surprise, she was almost asleep. " If only I had gone with them... and Huttser. I pray to Tor he is alright..." Said the she-wolf. Palla flinched in pain, for she new, the time was coming for her pups to be born. A groan from her belly made clear that she was in need of food, even if the food was small. But she did not think of the hunger that was gripping her large belly, she only worried about if the cubs would live in the harsh cold winter, or even if they did, if they would survive the constant following of the Balker. She closed her eyes once more praying to Tor for the rest of the pack would return safely.
" May the darkness never scare you, but calm you through the night..."
The Lord Wolf
Dealing with the Change
Dealing with the Change
Custom Title: The Lord of Wolves

Re: The Sight...

Post by The Lord Wolf »

Name: Alex
Sex: Male
Mate:
Power: Earth
Pack responsibility: Fighter
Loyal to: Huttser
Bio: A slightly larger than normal wolf, he is jet black with blood red markings and eyes. His looks could be mistaken for evil, and his ruthlessness towards his enemies even more so. He is constantly concerned about his fellow pack members, especially the alpha female. Alex would stake his life for any of the pack, even if it left his own life at stake.
Special ability: Has a nack for hunting
Currently doing: Out hunting

((I'll start my story off when I get the chance, but i'm out of time tonight))
I AM the Lord of Wolves. Is that a problem?
Cain
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: SilverSkater
Additional Details: I'm a polymorphic writer and model. I'm interested in Lycanthropy, Therianthropy, and any other mythology related to shapeshifting.
Mood: Disappointed

Re: The Sight...

Post by Cain »

Name: Cain
Sex: Female
Mate:
Power:
Pack responsibility: None at the moment, read Bio
Loyal to: Soon Huttser
Bio: Dark fur coat with a reddish tint, slim muscular build, bright amber eyes, and scar through her right eye. Likes rare meat, fires, warm weather, being with other varg, and the sunset. Always was the caring protective wolf, but was exiled for mating with the alpha's son without permission. (was a part of another pack) Now wanders around, watching over a strong pack, wishing that someday she could join.
Special ability: Guardian (pups, whole pack, etc.)
Currently doing: following a strong pack. thinking of how she can join the pack
To live the life I live, as a polymorphic old soul trapped within a teenage body, is very hectic. I am not normal, nor will I ever be. Don't try to control me, seeing as I will be defiant and do things my own way. I am passionate about roller skating and wakeboarding, those are my outlets. I try to stay out of trouble, most of the time it works.(;