Lone Wolf

Here you can role-play as your favorite character in a loose and informal setting.

Moderators: Silvermoon, Silver Predator Wolf, Wingman, Thunderclaw

Cyberwatt
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: Packmate of Sabbatis
Mood: Happy

Re: Lone Wolf

Post by Cyberwatt »

The two werewolves sprang at their enemies, teeth bared. Before the monsters could react, their foes were on them in a flurry of teeth and claws. Erhard forced back the neck of the creature closest to him and bit deep, causing a sickening crunch of bone that cut short the twisted thing's scream. He tore out its throat at spat out the contents in disgust.

<<They're called Vroloks,>> he said as one of the remaining two took a swipe at him.

He spat again. <<And they taste terrible.>>
http://thevindicad.blogspot.com/ - The new apocalyptic serial novel. With werewolves!
Silvermoon
Game Master
Game Master
Custom Title: Mother
Mood: Meh...

Post by Silvermoon »

Yami stuck out his tongue and sneezed grinning. <<Well, when you haven't eaten much except whatever you could find, they taste pretty good. But then again I haven't had a home cooked meal in... three years? Yeah, ever since I escaped.>>
Life gives you lemons, you throw them back.
Cyberwatt
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Cyberwatt »

Erhard chuffed in amusement. <<You'll eat well tonight, then.>>

Then, <<Look out!>>

One of the vroloks, the thing with the twin muzzles, had turned toward Yami, sprinting toward him, double tongues lolling horribly as it left a trail of yellow sputum. It's roar sounded like the cry of a fiend from the pit itself.
http://thevindicad.blogspot.com/ - The new apocalyptic serial novel. With werewolves!
Silvermoon
Game Master
Game Master

Post by Silvermoon »

Yami turned on him snarling, leaping upwards to tear out its' throat. He tore a chunk from him throwing it in another direction, using his claws to hold one side of the monster and tearing the other half off with his teeth.

Once he was sure it was dead, he turned back, his blind eye staring at Erhard. <<Damn bastards don't know when to quit do they?>> He joked.
Cyberwatt
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Cyberwatt »

Erhard finished the last of the brutes with a swipe of his hand claws that cut through the pharyngeal bone and finished off the frontal lobe of what passed for the brain of the beast. For a moment, he stood panting over his slain enemy, his claws and teeth dripping with black ichor. Then he turned fierce eyes on Yami.

"We were fortunate," he said, switching quietly to the human speech. "I'm glad you killed that stregoika when you did. Who knows what she might have called if she had lived longer? Are you all right?"
Thunderclaw
Game Master
Game Master
Custom Title: Lycan Lord of Thunder
Mood: RAR!

Post by Thunderclaw »

I'd like to get involved with this.

Thunderclaw is a werewolf whom prefers to spend his timealone out in places where normal humans tend to not go, as well as forests and mountains. He rarely has visited cities or towns, and when he has, the visits have been short and brief. His old and ageing fast, but he still has much energy and strength in him. During his time alone in the wildlands as he calls them, he trained his human sight to be far more perceptive, and to notice more detail and tke it in, as well as focusing on speed than power in both attacks.
He was a bitten werewolf, but after so much time, he was able to attain a rank of alpha male. He stood there, in that position for many years, until he was beaten one day through sheer luck, and he was forced out of the pack. Since then, he has lived as a lone wolf, exploring places he would never have gone as a human. His werewolf form, once a grand electric yellow, has now gone mostly grey with age, but blue tribal markings are still on him, though modified slightly to how he is a lone wolf. In human form, he has blond-going-grey hair, and a small beard to go with it. His eyes are an orange-yellow from an effect of being in his werewolf form for a year straight at one point, just after he left the pack, and while in human form, his form of protection is two short swords and a handgun, concealed on his person.

http://www.youtube.com/user/SurgeAquos

Thunderclaw:
One wolf, One purpose, One life

Surge Aquos:
True power, no emotion

Dusten Aquos:
Impatient, unlucky, or is he?
Silvermoon
Game Master
Game Master

Post by Silvermoon »

Yami shook his head. <<No, I'm not hurt. You are though. We should be quick and find safety.>> He slowly started reverting back, and with a final growling note, he returned to his human form, the scars from his past exposed on his naked body. "Where did I put my bag?"
Cyberwatt
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Cyberwatt »

Erhard lowered himself slowly and rested against a tree, the fur of his chest matted with blood and his tongue lolling out of his mouth. "It will be easier if I stay in my hunter form," he said amidst grunts of discomfort. "I'll heal quicker this way. But the vrolok's claws are poisonous; I'd appreciate a disinfectant if you have one. By the way, I didn't know you were a doctor."

Meanwhile, the bodies of the vroloks and the scattered remains of the stregoika crone were undergoing a nauseous decomposition, melting to detestable piles of liquescent horror. The stench was maddeningly repulsive.
Silvermoon
Game Master
Game Master

Post by Silvermoon »

"I'm not. I just happen to have a few medical supplies in case something happened to me. I had to learn how to survive without the aid of humans and others." He got up and went to fetch his bag. He shuffled around in it, pulling out a bottle of disinfectant spray and handed it to Erhard. He grabbed another pair of jeans and a tank top out, putting them on.
Cyberwatt
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Cyberwatt »

OOC: Hi Thunderclaw! If Silvermoon has no objections, feel free to jump in whenever you wish. :) Good to have you aboard!

"Well, doctor or no, I'm glad you're here," Erhard said. He applied the spray to the wound, a whine escaping his lips as the analgesic briefly stung the rapidly closing gash.

"I'll be fine soon," he said. "But I'm still worried about the town. I should tell you that I am of the Benandanti, the Good Walkers. It's our business to see to things like that town down there.

"If there were any good people there, they've all been killed, converted or driven mad. You may recall that I asked you what day it was when we first met. That's because I have reason to believe that town has been... elsewhere. A place forgotten by time and embraced by the Darkness. No one I asked could tell me what day it was, and if I persisted, they became upset. That's what first told me there was something wrong there. Now the presence of the stregoika and her pets confirms your visions and my worst fears."

He looks at Yami with grave concern. "We'll need help. And soon."
Silvermoon
Game Master
Game Master

Post by Silvermoon »

(Holy crap, I didn't even see that post! I'm sorry Thunder-claw, go ahead. Sounds like an interesting character. :D )

Yami sat back, thinking about all of this. "But how and where are we going to get that help? I haven't been in contact with my pack in over a decade. You don't look like you know anyone who can help us, unless there's something I don't know about you." He stood.

"We should get to safety just in case. We can discuss the situation some where else."
Thunderclaw
Game Master
Game Master

Post by Thunderclaw »

Sorry about this post. It didn't seem to work for ages, so I made another post
Last edited by Thunderclaw on Sat Jan 31, 2009 6:05 am, edited 1 time in total.

Thunderclaw:

Surge Aquos:
True power, no emotion

Dusten Aquos:
Cyberwatt
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Cyberwatt »

Erhard got to his feet and began to pad alongside Yumi, taking a direction further into the mountains. "There is a place that some of our scouts have called the Devil's Seat, perhaps in honor of Poe's Bishop's Hostel. It's high up, little more than a niche in the living rock, but it overlooks the town; and we'll be quite safe there. My only fear is what may happen if someone else should stumble upon the village. We have to make sure that never happens."

He chuffed at the now lessening pain in his chest. "Eventually, the town must be cleansed. We can't let that place continue to exist: it's too dangerous. What we fought just now is only a foretaste; there are worse things than what you've seen so far, believe me."
Thunderclaw
Game Master
Game Master

Post by Thunderclaw »

A soft padding came from behind Erhard and Yumi.
"I wouldn't go anywhere near the Devil's seat at this moment. I've just come down from near there. Had to deal with a few...hostilities, as it would be called"
The voice was rough and gruff, with a the sound of an ancient priest, But the suddenness of the words slightly startled the pair.

Thunderclaw:

Surge Aquos:
True power, no emotion

Dusten Aquos:
Silvermoon
Game Master
Game Master

Post by Silvermoon »

Yami looked away, sadly. "Believe me, I know. I'm not surprised at all about what I just saw. I've never faced anything like that, but then again, anything is possible." He continued walking silently, wondering how he could help them. He had a limp at times, and was blind on his right side. He could only survive in a fight based on hearing and smell. He also used vibrations in the ground, but in a big battle field like the one he saw in his vision, he was afraid he wouldn't be much use.
Cyberwatt
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Cyberwatt »

The fur on Erhard's spine stands on end briefly at the entrance of the stranger. He turns to face the newcomer, his eyes taking in his features and sniffing cautiously for a scent either of recognition or danger. "If you're right, friend, then we may already be out of time. How did you know to come here?"
Thunderclaw
Game Master
Game Master

Post by Thunderclaw »

You may try to be quiet and stealthy, but when you have lived outside of civilization as long as I have, you can find these things out quite quickly.

Thunderclaw:

Surge Aquos:
True power, no emotion

Dusten Aquos:
Silvermoon
Game Master
Game Master

Post by Silvermoon »

Yami bared his fangs slightly at the newcomer, sniffing around him too. He didn't seem hostile himself, but Yami had learned to expect the unexpected.
Thunderclaw
Game Master
Game Master

Post by Thunderclaw »

Thunderclaw looked straight at Yami.
"Fine then. If you don't trust me, I can always leave and try and get as far away from this place as possible before whatever trouble that's going to begin here starts. You know you need help to bring down your enemy, and while that enemy is still here, I can't continue my life in peace."
He turned to leave, but waited for a reply

Thunderclaw:

Surge Aquos:
True power, no emotion

Dusten Aquos:
Cyberwatt
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Cyberwatt »

Alphas, Erhard thought to himself. They're impossible sometimes.

A moment of concentration and the genetic factories in his throat reconfigured his vocal chords. A soft crooning came from Erhard's muzzle, an otherworldly song that bid his companions stop to listen. It seemed to speak of olden times and deeds both great and terrible. Old loves and new heroes, evil and courage. Wordless hymns to nameless wonders.

When at last the song ceased, he looked at each of the alphas and bowed to them. "Gentlemen, our foe is worthy of suspicion, not ourselves. Peace be to us, death be to our enemies."
Thunderclaw
Game Master
Game Master

Post by Thunderclaw »

"Thankyou, Erhard. We need to be strong together, or not together at all. What point is there in a team which can't agree on anything, and in turn, unable to act?"

Thunderclaw:

Surge Aquos:
True power, no emotion

Dusten Aquos:
wolfward
Legendary
Legendary
Additional Details: Therian and you'll never stop me.
Mood: Angry

Post by wolfward »

I'd just like to join in, if I can...Oh yeah, my character.
Well Sarence is a pure werewolf, raised from born werewolves. Along with that fact, he comes from a line of pure white-wolves. He has a terrible past. Just before he about to be accepted as a pack member, grown from a cub, human hunters attacked their pack. He was hidden and saw how his family were killed and dragged off. Since then he has hunted humans and hunters alike. And as you may have guessed, he doesn't like them that much. He prefers to stay in wolf form unless ABSOLUTELY necessary to be human. He is averaged sized, in both human and wolf forms, and to go with his white fur he is only covered in white or bleach hair(In human form that is). In both forms he has very pale eyes, almost no color except for a hint of blue or green. His wolf has a faint grey stripe down the center of his muzzle. He has a few scars on various places from fights with humans. He carries around his neck a chain with a silver bullet attached. He considers himself a "Ranger" and protects the forest he loves from the human scum, that think they own everything. He was following Thunderclaw, wondering what his business was, when he also pops up from behind the tree line.
"What are you all doing here?" He growls.
Therian(The Animal Inside)
Why do people say they care?
And never ask of your despair?
Why do people say they know?
Then off the cliff and down they go.
Why do people think they're glad?
When deep down inside they're truely sad?
Why am I the only one who sees?
I guess that no one else believes. :(

by Me
Cyberwatt
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Cyberwatt »

OOC: Hi, Wolfward! The more, the merrier I say. Just to be clear, is Sarence's wolf form a pure wolf or an upright humanoid form? It may be useful to know later.

======================

Erhard nodded sagely, seemingly unperturbed by the arrival of the white werewolf. "Visions of great war imply great armies, Yami," he says. "This can't be coincidence. Our kind are being drawn here."

Then he turned to the newcomer, sniffing curiously. "Welcome friend. I am Erhard of the Benandanti, banshee of Sabbatis and hunter of the Hamilton hinterlands."
Last edited by Cyberwatt on Mon Feb 02, 2009 9:25 am, edited 1 time in total.
Thunderclaw
Game Master
Game Master

Post by Thunderclaw »

(that's a good point. Mine's an upright werewolf)

Thunderclaw turned to the new arrival. "I thought I smelled something following me. Oh, well. At least you don't seem hostile.

Thunderclaw:

Surge Aquos:
True power, no emotion

Dusten Aquos:
Silvermoon
Game Master
Game Master

Post by Silvermoon »

Yami sat down in a huff, finally relaxed around the newcomers. The other alpha would have problems with him later though, since Yami was born alpha and even though had since lost his pack, would always be one. He would have to learn to control his urges.

"I agree, though I am wary of what exactly these foes are, we should work together. Otherwise, we're damned going to die."