U.S.W.S.F. operation "grey kill"

Here you can role-play as your favorite character in a loose and informal setting.

Moderators: Silvermoon, Silver Predator Wolf, Wingman, Thunderclaw

Shadow Wulf
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Shadow Wulf »

*as we escaped from the explosion http://library.thinkquest.org/C004218/mushroom2.jpg a mesteroiuse flying camera that looks like the cypher appears in front of us* http://www.ees.lanl.gov/ees11/EES11/Ima ... cypher.jpg and flys off,
:?
Shadow Wolf: Anubis, i have the feeling that this aint over yet.
* Anubis and Shadow Wolf was almost at there base until all of a sudden 2 F22 spotted us and shot us down, we landed near the mountains of washington state* http://english.epochtimes.com/news_imag ... qopter.jpg
Every government degenerates when trusted to the rulers of the people alone. The people themselves are its only safe depositories. - Thomas Jefferson
Image Image
Anubis
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: Eletist Jerk

Post by Anubis »

the pilot manged to land the hovercraft. everone in side was ok including the freashly rescude civilians.
"who was that?" i growled as i rubbed my head from a hit to the ol' noggin.
"poilot is the radio working?"
"yes sir"
"get on the hornand get some back up and e-vac for the civilians.
"shadow wulf sicure the permiter some one wanted us dead and they are going to send some one to look."
THE GAME

My Armory
Shadow Wulf
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Shadow Wulf »

Shadow Wolf: Cmon! we have to keep moving enemy scout we be here to investigate whats going on, once they find out thats its one of thier choopers there going to be on us like white on rice.
*Shadow Wolf, Anubis and the rest of the hostage continue down hill to there home base but what they dont realize is that soildiers http://i.a.cnn.net/cnn/SPECIALS/2002/ir ... ibouti.jpg have blocked off there way*
Every government degenerates when trusted to the rulers of the people alone. The people themselves are its only safe depositories. - Thomas Jefferson
Image Image
Anubis
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Anubis »

"shadow wulf is right we need to keep moving pilot get the homing becon. the rest cary a wepon that including the civilans."
THE GAME

My Armory
Damien
Pack Member
Pack Member

Post by Damien »

*Damien reaches his orginazation HQ back in the U.S.*
*Damien speaks to teammate*

Damien:any news John?
John:No nothing since the military institution.
Damien:What about the U.S.W.S.F.?
John:We lost contact with them once they left the vicinity of the installment.
Damien:You think they made it back to the U.S.?
John:They should've by now.
Damien:But you would think they would at least contact us.
John:Maby they didn't make it out after all...
Damien:hmmm, lets try to GPS they area where we last had contact with them.
John:topographical?
Damien:yes, and any electroinc waves in the vicinity.
John:You got it.
Shadow Wulf
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Shadow Wulf »

*As heading into the forests Shadow Wolf picks up a transmission from an unkowns source.
*Story goes into the soldiers where abouts*
http://www.planethalflife.com/screensho ... of_m1a.jpg
HQ: shhh Alright blue7 proceed to the LZ at bravo, tango niner and rondevue with the squadron there.
Pilot: copy that HQ. E.T.A. 3 min
soldier1: Where the hell are we?
soldier2: hell if i know.so far from the looks of this i say we're at your girlfriends house.
soldier1: thats real cute, man.
soldier1: why the hell did they just put us on an airplane and not even tell us what we're going in for.
sargant: Do you have a problem private! I will give you your briefing when w get to the LZ, you got that dirtbag!
soldier1: Ser yes ser!
Pilot:Does anyone got a good view of the LZ?
Pilot form another chopper: uh negative blue7, but im picking up some heavy activity here.
Sargant: Alright listen up we have hostile situation! We have been sent in...* A jet flys, by and destroyed the other chopper nearby*..!
Pilot: Holy s***!!! UV down, UV down!!
HQ: what the hell is going on up there!
Pilot: we have a unintified enemy aircraft. shooting straight at us!
*Soldiers puts on there parachutes*
Sargant: Listen up!! we have to go down there and find a Lycan from the U.S.W.S.F.!!..boom , find Anubiiiiiiiiis!!!......
*chopper gets blown off and the screen fades white*
*Back to our main characters.....*
Image Image
Anubis
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Anubis »

civilain "dude can we stop? my feet are killing me!"

Anubis "no we can't, we have to keep moving our base is ten miles away"

civilain "what! ten miles!"

Shadow wulf "sir, we have to stop they aren't lycans they aren't even soldgers"

Anubis "you're right i forget the humans aren't like us. they don't have our endurace. Ten minute break!"

*every one drops on the ground with sighs and moans*

Anubis is sitting down on a log drinking from his canteen when he noticed that another chopper crashed not to far from his location

Anubis "Shadow wulf, check out that chopper see if they need help"

Shadow wulf "YES, SIR!"
THE GAME

My Armory
Shadow Wulf
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Shadow Wulf »

*Shadow Wulf heads into the depths of the forest, following the trail of smoke leading into the air. Shadow Wulf seese a clearing in the smoke, four soldiers all in good condition, except a one lying on the ground, dead. It was a sargent judging by its left arm patch*
Shadow Wulf:Are you ok!?!
*Soldiers turn around and raise there weapons at Shadow Wulf*
Soldier3:Freeze!! Identify yourself.
*Shadow Wulf raised his arm and walked towards the soldiers*
Shadow Wolf: Im on your side, and I beleive your the pawns that the U.S.W.S.F. sent to extract us, right.
Soldier2: First, are you with Anubis!!* he hesitated with his weapon*
Soldier1: Calm down, its obviouse hes one of our own judging buy that suite and gears he carries.
Shadow Wolf: What happen?
Soldiers1: after we lost your beacon from your transport.We right away got orders to get on a gunship and fly towards where we lost your beacon to find you who they barely explain, the sargent would have gave us the full briefing untill to f22 shot us down not to long ago. we made it out ok, but unfortanutely for our sarge....
Shadow Wolf: hey, its ok. Listen, Anubis is with me along with some of the hostages that are about 2 clicks north of here. Follow me.
*Soldiers follow Shadow Wulf to Anubis Location*
Shadow Wolf: Anubis, I found servivors, there one of ours........
Image Image
Anubis
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Anubis »

Anubis "i asume that your the unit was sent to pick us up after our hover craft was shot down"

soldgier 1 looking freighten in the presance of a masive black lycan "Sir your absubtion was right before our sarg. told us that we are to pick you up, your unit and the civilians and bring you back to your base"

Anubis "did you see how shot you down?"

soldgier 2 "i did sir the f22 had two red "b" on it"

Anubis "s*** we have blood bank on our asses" Anubis's unit looked starteled at the news

Soldgier 1 " Sir, what is blood bank?

Anubis " Vamipers, lycans and vamps have been at war for centures they are bad news for both at our kind." *turns to his unit* "Pack up! pretty soon we are going to have blood bank insirgens on our asses so we have to get moving!"

Shadow wulf "Sir, before we got shot down our selves there is a smaller base. about a mile west from here. we can drop off the civilans and get back up."

Anubis "On a normal situation i'll said now but this an emergancy. so you and civilians and the human unit go thier and get back up. we need to take them down."
THE GAME

My Armory