The werewolves rise to power

Here you can role-play as your favorite character in a loose and informal setting.

Moderators: Silvermoon, Silver Predator Wolf, Wingman, Thunderclaw

Enir
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: Enir the Werewolf
Mood: Stressed

Re: The werewolves rise to power

Post by Enir »

I carfully approached the newcomer and said quietly, "Simple to make me harder to find and give me a chance to evaluate you." As he turned around I disapeared back into the bushes and moved off to his left.
Enir Shadowfang [img]C://Documents%20and%20Settings/All%20Users/Documents/Thersha.jpg[/img] [img]C://Documents%20and%20Settings/Enir%20the%20%20Werewolf/Documents/My%20Pictures/into_werewolf_returns.gif[/img]
Cain
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: SilverSkater
Additional Details: I'm a polymorphic writer and model. I'm interested in Lycanthropy, Therianthropy, and any other mythology related to shapeshifting.
Mood: Disappointed

Post by Cain »

I sighed. Really Enir? I doubt the boy is an idiot nor blind. "My name is Cain, this is my pack, may I ask what your business is here?" I held out my hand for a simple hand shake.
To live the life I live, as a polymorphic old soul trapped within a teenage body, is very hectic. I am not normal, nor will I ever be. Don't try to control me, seeing as I will be defiant and do things my own way. I am passionate about roller skating and wakeboarding, those are my outlets. I try to stay out of trouble, most of the time it works.(;
Enir
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Enir »

OOC: Iam rather insulted.....and besides...he doesn't have x-ray vision...he can't see through trees and thick brush.

I came out of the top of a tree I had stationed myself in and landed beside the newcomer.
Enir Shadowfang [img]C://Documents%20and%20Settings/All%20Users/Documents/Thersha.jpg[/img] [img]C://Documents%20and%20Settings/Enir%20the%20%20Werewolf/Documents/My%20Pictures/into_werewolf_returns.gif[/img]
Thunderclaw
Game Master
Game Master
Custom Title: Lycan Lord of Thunder
Mood: RAR!

Post by Thunderclaw »

(OOC: In the character description it clearly says that my character is a psychic, and that he can sense the presences of nearby people.)

"Well, I was following that other one, who left a trail of sticks for me to follow, and I was trying to find that one whom I saw first in my tent."

http://www.youtube.com/user/SurgeAquos

Thunderclaw:
One wolf, One purpose, One life

Surge Aquos:
True power, no emotion

Dusten Aquos:
Impatient, unlucky, or is he?
wolfward
Legendary
Legendary
Additional Details: Therian and you'll never stop me.
Mood: Angry

Post by wolfward »

"Um....Amber, isn't it our pack?" I asked her.
Therian(The Animal Inside)
Why do people say they care?
And never ask of your despair?
Why do people say they know?
Then off the cliff and down they go.
Why do people think they're glad?
When deep down inside they're truely sad?
Why am I the only one who sees?
I guess that no one else believes. :(

by Me
Enir
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Enir »

OCC: :D :lol: Still isn't x-ray vision....you know Iam close but not EXATLY were... :D :lol: Sorry if I seam like a jerk about this........iam bored :P
Cain
Legendary
Legendary
Additional Details: I'm a polymorphic writer and model. I'm interested in Lycanthropy, Therianthropy, and any other mythology related to shapeshifting.

Post by Cain »

OOC: Stop arguing, I'm bored. anyway!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! On with the characters boys. ^^

"I'm sorry, felt a little dominance get a hold of me." I whispered to Wolf.

"I meant... Wolf's and myself's pack."
To live the life I live, as a polymorphic old soul trapped within a teenage body, is very hectic. I am not normal, nor will I ever be. Don't try to control me, seeing as I will be defiant and do things my own way. I am passionate about roller skating and wakeboarding, those are my outlets. I try to stay out of trouble, most of the time it works.(;
Enir
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Enir »

I crouched down beside the newcomer and watched Cain and wolf bicker between each other over the alpha position.
Thunderclaw
Game Master
Game Master

Post by Thunderclaw »

I was feeling a bit paranoid. I mean, most people feel paranoid by being approached by someone who is more or less a stranger to you, and in this case, that stranger was also a wolfman! I stood there, quietly, trying to move as little as I could. Some people would call it being petrified by fear, but I prefer to think of it as being smart and assessing the situation.

Thunderclaw:

Surge Aquos:
True power, no emotion

Dusten Aquos:
Enir
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Enir »

I looked at the newcomer, he was starting to sweat a little, "There is no reason to worry, unlike others of my kind, I don't strike people for no reason." I took a quick look around to make sure there were no others and then add, " Unless provoked." I then sat there quietly.
Thunderclaw
Game Master
Game Master

Post by Thunderclaw »

It was hard to tell whether the other guy was trying to scare me or deliver a point. Nonetheless, I stayed as still as I could, waiting for one of the others to do something.

Thunderclaw:

Surge Aquos:
True power, no emotion

Dusten Aquos:
Cain
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Cain »

"Enir, would you mind backing off? I'm pretty sure no matter what you say he's gonna be nervous. "

"Now, is there a specific reason you are here or did you just find us?" I cocked my head a bit, i was curious to know. and I'd rather use words than stealth to find answers, no offense Enir.
Thunderclaw
Game Master
Game Master

Post by Thunderclaw »

"Well...I sort of went searching for other outcasted life for being different, ran into that guy," I pointed at the other wolf next to the one talking to me, "then everything went hectic, I got here and ran into you guys."

Thunderclaw:

Surge Aquos:
True power, no emotion

Dusten Aquos:
Cain
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Cain »

I nodded my head. "And, are you... are you human? I'm rather curious. Your scents a bit... odd. No offense." I said intrigued. the new comer was proving to be quite fascinating.
Thunderclaw
Game Master
Game Master

Post by Thunderclaw »

"Well, yes. I am human. However, I'm a psychic, and am shunned because I can do things others can't."

Thunderclaw:

Surge Aquos:
True power, no emotion

Dusten Aquos:
Cain
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Cain »

"Well, you souldn't have been. You have a gift, and be grateful you do, not many are privilaged enough to earn abilities." I smiled. The kid was lucky.
Enir
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Enir »

"Indeed, a psychic, how interesting." Then thinking to my self I added, 'He better ask before reading my mind, that's something I don't like.'
wolfward
Legendary
Legendary

Post by wolfward »

Deciding to make my real name known, I said to the stranger while holding my paw out, "Hi, I'm Wolfward. It's good to have a formal greeting this time."

I turned to Cain and said "I don't know anything about packs, but is there only one leader?"

by Me
Enir
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Enir »

"There is an Alpha male and female, they run the pack together....however, at the time of giveing birth and a few months after the female takes complete dominance of the pack." I replied, smileing at there surprised looks.
wolfward
Legendary
Legendary

Post by wolfward »

"I didn't ask you." I sneered. And tunred away from him to look at Amber.

by Me
Enir
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Enir »

"I was just supplying the information you requested, but if your going to act like that when I help you out maybe I should go." I turned and walked toward the clearing with the pond.
Cain
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Cain »

I growled under my breathe, making sure Wolf could hear me. "Enir, I'll deal with Wolf, just come back and ignore him." I turned to Wolf.

"If you don't play nice I'll show you how dominant I can get."
wolfward
Legendary
Legendary

Post by wolfward »

"I'd just rather hear the answer from someone I trust. Please bear with me, I'm still inexperienced when it comes to this kind of thing." I bowed my head and looked away. I wondered why they were treating me like someone who'd been a wolf as long as they have. I'd only been one a few weeks and now they expect me to know everything about this life? How could I... I guess I'm just stupid.

by Me
Enir
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Enir »

I crouched by the pond, I needed to get away for a bit anyways, get it out of my system. I was still getting used to being with others anyways.
Cain
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Cain »

"Look, I know you're new to this, but I'm pretty sure you know respect and manners. They way you snapped at Enir, I know it wasn't meant to harshly, but still. Be a little nicer to the others, okay?"