The werewolves rise to power

Here you can role-play as your favorite character in a loose and informal setting.

Moderators: Silvermoon, Silver Predator Wolf, Wingman, Thunderclaw

Cain
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: SilverSkater
Additional Details: I'm a polymorphic writer and model. I'm interested in Lycanthropy, Therianthropy, and any other mythology related to shapeshifting.
Mood: Disappointed

Re: The werewolves rise to power

Post by Cain »

I sighed, again. "Just go... Just go check on Enir... Please..." i went back inside to make the beds for each room.
To live the life I live, as a polymorphic old soul trapped within a teenage body, is very hectic. I am not normal, nor will I ever be. Don't try to control me, seeing as I will be defiant and do things my own way. I am passionate about roller skating and wakeboarding, those are my outlets. I try to stay out of trouble, most of the time it works.(;
Enir
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: Enir the Werewolf
Mood: Stressed

Post by Enir »

I started to get hungry and attempted to hunt. I had to try a few times before I actually got anything but I finnaly got a deer. I sat there and ate the deer while looking up at the sun...getting ready to set.
Enir Shadowfang [img]C://Documents%20and%20Settings/All%20Users/Documents/Thersha.jpg[/img] [img]C://Documents%20and%20Settings/Enir%20the%20%20Werewolf/Documents/My%20Pictures/into_werewolf_returns.gif[/img]
wolfward
Legendary
Legendary
Additional Details: Therian and you'll never stop me.
Mood: Angry

Post by wolfward »

"Cain, I don't want us to be like this. I love you, as a good friend would. Is there anything I can do for you, to you happy again? Anything?" I shifted and went over to her. Put my hand around her shoulder. I whispered to her "My life wasn't the best oen either. And I swear that I'll stay with you this time. It's just that before I wasn't ready to try. And now I am. Lets be freinds, unless you're feeling the same way I am. But if not, then it doesn't matter. Because I can live with that too."
Therian(The Animal Inside)
Why do people say they care?
And never ask of your despair?
Why do people say they know?
Then off the cliff and down they go.
Why do people think they're glad?
When deep down inside they're truely sad?
Why am I the only one who sees?
I guess that no one else believes. :(

by Me
Cain
Legendary
Legendary
Additional Details: I'm a polymorphic writer and model. I'm interested in Lycanthropy, Therianthropy, and any other mythology related to shapeshifting.

Post by Cain »

I gave him a hug. "I cant live on my own anymore." i whispered into his shoulder.
To live the life I live, as a polymorphic old soul trapped within a teenage body, is very hectic. I am not normal, nor will I ever be. Don't try to control me, seeing as I will be defiant and do things my own way. I am passionate about roller skating and wakeboarding, those are my outlets. I try to stay out of trouble, most of the time it works.(;
wolfward
Legendary
Legendary

Post by wolfward »

"And you won't have to anymore. Neither of us will, I promise you that." I spoke reasuringly.

by Me
Cain
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Cain »

"So what are we now? Are we together or just friends?" i loosened the hug a bit. I needed to know. Am I alone, or do I have someone?
Enir
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Enir »

I was recovering well and I was regaining my strength. I decided to go back to the cave, hopeing they had't already checked there and started to look for me.
Enir Shadowfang [img]C://Documents%20and%20Settings/All%20Users/Documents/Thersha.jpg[/img] [img]C://Documents%20and%20Settings/Enir%20the%20%20Werewolf/Documents/My%20Pictures/into_werewolf_returns.gif[/img]
wolfward
Legendary
Legendary

Post by wolfward »

"I don't know how you feel, but I want more than just a friendship. But only if you feel the same way." I was looking straight in her eyes.

by Me
Cain
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Cain »

I looked straight back at him. "I've wanted someone more than just a friends for so long. If you honestly want to, I'm here."
wolfward
Legendary
Legendary

Post by wolfward »

"Yes, but would it work? I mean, what about Enir? Are we starting a pack, or a family? We have make that conscious decision now. What are we?"

by Me
Enir
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Enir »

I decided to sleep at the cave some more...then depending on what was going on, I was going to go and hope I survive the winter. I seamed to be recovering well so I might actually be able to pull it off.
Cain
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Cain »

"We'll go talk to Enir. I feel that we'd all make a strong pack. I'm sure he'll find a mate, and I have you. The only thing is, who's gonna be alpha. It may be a problem for me cause I have very strong dominant traits, so, lets go check on Enir and find out what our futures hold." i started a quick sprint, leapt high into the air and shifted. I found Enir back at the cave, sitting quietly. I entered and gave him a soft hug.

"How ya feeling?"
Enir
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Enir »

"Well, while you two have been out I have went for a drink twice and I also went hunting." I smilled at her and returned her hug.
Cain
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Cain »

I smiled. "Thats wonderful! Hey, do... Do you wan to form a pack with us?" I asked quietly.
Enir
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Enir »

"Well....Iam new to the whole pack thing.....whats all included....I mean even if I didn't join I would still be able to hang out with you guys right?" I was a little uneasy about asking them but I wanted to know what all was involved.
wolfward
Legendary
Legendary

Post by wolfward »

I shifted to follow Amber and meet Enir also. "Come on Enir, at least you have the experience of being a Wolf. I'm sure the pack feeling would come rather naturally to you if you let it. I've only been a wolf a couple weeks." I rubbed my head affectionetly against Cain's. "And I wanted to thank you for what you did for Amber while I was away. It means alot to me."

by Me
Thunderclaw
Game Master
Game Master
Custom Title: Lycan Lord of Thunder
Mood: RAR!

Post by Thunderclaw »

I woke up with a start. I instinctively sat up, and almost fell out of the tree. Catching myself and pulling myself back up, I sighed at the lucky grab. I tried to remember why I had gone up the tree. After all - last night had been hectic. Then I remembered. I had found werewolves, and had somehow got deeply involved with them without realising it. The next thing I had thought about was becoming one, yet that question still remained unclear. I'd have to find out more about it first. Looking around, it seemed as though the group was already striking conversation, and now would probably be the best time to get the question out. Using my skills of telekinesis, I glided down and landed on the ground safely, before walking over to the others.

http://www.youtube.com/user/SurgeAquos

Thunderclaw:
One wolf, One purpose, One life

Surge Aquos:
True power, no emotion

Dusten Aquos:
Impatient, unlucky, or is he?
Enir
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Enir »

I looked at them and replayed, "I'am not a complete wolf...I'am, half and half, and....well I have by my own for quite a while."
wolfward
Legendary
Legendary

Post by wolfward »

"well, it's up to you. Do you want ot become part of our pack?" I ask.

by Me
Enir
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Enir »

"Well, Ill tell you what, Ill stay with you guys and keep watch over you two, How does that sound?" I hoped this did not displease them and they would accept the compromise.
Cain
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Cain »

"Well, as long as your still around, I'm fine." I said. "I really would hate not having you around, you did save my life, nearly killing yourself in the process." I smiled.
Enir
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Enir »

"Then I will stay and watch over you guys." I stood up and hugged them both. Then we exited the cold cave together.
Thunderclaw
Game Master
Game Master

Post by Thunderclaw »

Just before I walked into the cave where I believed the other s to be, they walked out. Not sure what the best way to greet a werewolf was, I just settled with a simple "hi guys."

Thunderclaw:

Surge Aquos:
True power, no emotion

Dusten Aquos:
Impatient, unlucky, or is he?
Enir
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Enir »

Slightly startled I crouched low and then rolled quickly into a bush. I then ran behind the person and waited. If he struck at them I would get him from behind, if not, I would simply come out and say hello.
Thunderclaw
Game Master
Game Master

Post by Thunderclaw »

I looked at the bush the new guy rolled into. "What's the point of that?"

Thunderclaw:

Surge Aquos: