The werewolves rise to power

Here you can role-play as your favorite character in a loose and informal setting.

Moderators: Silvermoon, Silver Predator Wolf, Wingman, Thunderclaw

Thunderclaw
Game Master
Game Master
Custom Title: Lycan Lord of Thunder
Mood: RAR!

Re: The werewolves rise to power

Post by Thunderclaw »

I sucked in my breath. The question was on my mind, and as nervous as I was, I had to ask it. "Erm, would you guys be able to answer a small question for me?"

http://www.youtube.com/user/SurgeAquos

Thunderclaw:
One wolf, One purpose, One life

Surge Aquos:
True power, no emotion

Dusten Aquos:
Impatient, unlucky, or is he?
wolfward
Legendary
Legendary
Additional Details: Therian and you'll never stop me.
Mood: Angry

Post by wolfward »

"Yes," I said as I sunk my head. "I'm sorry. I'll try." I turned to the human who had so rudely interupted us. "Yes?"
Therian(The Animal Inside)
Why do people say they care?
And never ask of your despair?
Why do people say they know?
Then off the cliff and down they go.
Why do people think they're glad?
When deep down inside they're truely sad?
Why am I the only one who sees?
I guess that no one else believes. :(

by Me
Enir
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: Enir the Werewolf
Mood: Stressed

Post by Enir »

I sat there at the pond wondering what I was doing, what is my purpose? I had nowere to go and I was looking at being a centry/guard for the rest of my time. Heck, I would probably be alone to, Cain had gotten togehter with Wolf,(which I was happy for them), but there was no one for me to be with. Then all of a sudden I was bashed over the head and I fell into the pond and floated toward the outlet which lead to the river.
Enir Shadowfang [img]C://Documents%20and%20Settings/All%20Users/Documents/Thersha.jpg[/img] [img]C://Documents%20and%20Settings/Enir%20the%20%20Werewolf/Documents/My%20Pictures/into_werewolf_returns.gif[/img]
Thunderclaw
Game Master
Game Master

Post by Thunderclaw »

"Um....Well....How does it...um...feel...to be...(gulps)..become...a...werewolf?"

Thunderclaw:

Surge Aquos:
True power, no emotion

Dusten Aquos:
wolfward
Legendary
Legendary

Post by wolfward »

"It hurts," I said bluntly. " I should know, I've only been one for a couple weeks." Then I inquired,"Why? Do you want to become one of us?"

by Me
Enir
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Enir »

My body was dragged into the river were it was bashed against rocks and thrown around. After a while it went over a waterfall and surfaced 1/2 a mile down river. I was wahsed up on the river side and woke with blurred vision and a foggy mind. "What happened." then I driffted back into blackness.
Enir Shadowfang [img]C://Documents%20and%20Settings/All%20Users/Documents/Thersha.jpg[/img] [img]C://Documents%20and%20Settings/Enir%20the%20%20Werewolf/Documents/My%20Pictures/into_werewolf_returns.gif[/img]
Thunderclaw
Game Master
Game Master

Post by Thunderclaw »

"Well, I'm not completely sure...Which is why I want to learn about it first, and give it some thought."

Thunderclaw:

Surge Aquos:
True power, no emotion

Dusten Aquos:
wolfward
Legendary
Legendary

Post by wolfward »

"We can't tech you very well through speach, and it's mostly instinct anyway. There really isn't that much to know." I tilted my head at him. "Don't you fear us at all? We could rip your head if we wanted to, and yet you still stand here. Why?"

by Me
Thunderclaw
Game Master
Game Master

Post by Thunderclaw »

I began to shake. Was he actually going to kill me? OR was he just questioning me? I didn't know. "The reason I stay isn't the fact that I have no fear of you, in fact, it's the complete opposite. However, I began a search for other outcasts from society, and I'll follow it through. Anyway, you would probably be able to catch me if you wanted to, and I were to run."

Thunderclaw:

Surge Aquos:
True power, no emotion

Dusten Aquos:
Enir
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Enir »

When I opened my eyes again there was a small squad of men with rifles and other gear. I thought to my self....O CRAP!!!! One of them noticed I was awake and fired a tranq into me, and right before I blacked out again I saw them drag a net overtop of me and them closeing me into a steel cage.
wolfward
Legendary
Legendary

Post by wolfward »

"But do you want to be a werewolf? Because now that you have found others, we would gladly welcome you, wouldn't we Amber?" I nuzzled up to her again.

by Me
Cain
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: SilverSkater
Additional Details: I'm a polymorphic writer and model. I'm interested in Lycanthropy, Therianthropy, and any other mythology related to shapeshifting.
Mood: Disappointed

Post by Cain »

"Well, I would like a strong pack, I don't know, Do you want to join us?"
To live the life I live, as a polymorphic old soul trapped within a teenage body, is very hectic. I am not normal, nor will I ever be. Don't try to control me, seeing as I will be defiant and do things my own way. I am passionate about roller skating and wakeboarding, those are my outlets. I try to stay out of trouble, most of the time it works.(;
Enir
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Enir »

I woke to find my mouth closed by a dog's face harness and my arms and legs bound together. I was just getting over the side effects of the sleeping drug when the shock collar around my neck went off and I blacked out.
wolfward
Legendary
Legendary

Post by wolfward »

"Well, whatever you chose, we'll be waiting for your decision." I turned and went back into the cave.

OCC: Well, if Thunderclaw isn't going to continue this one, we might as well continue without him. I'll notify him of his inactiveness soon.
hwlwnk

by Me
Enir
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Enir »

I awoke in a white room surrounded by surgeons. I overheard one say, " Prep the chloroform, soon we will start the dissection." I tried to call out for help but I was unable to. I was in deep crap and was not sure I would make it out of this one.
wolfward
Legendary
Legendary

Post by wolfward »

OOC: Um... where'd everyone go?

by Me
Enir
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Enir »

I woke in a cage outside of the building were I had been captured and experimented on. I don't know what they did to me but I could feel something wasn't quite right inside my side. There was a long gash were they probably had cut me open and my right arm was acting oddly. My eye caught something and I looked, and to my astonishment the cage had been left unlocked. I ran out of it as fast as I could and followed the road, hopeing to find the others. But I didn't get far, exaustion and hunger had crippled my strength and I passed out beside the road.
Thunderclaw
Game Master
Game Master

Post by Thunderclaw »

(OOC looking back at the posts, I'M the cause for the slowdown. Sorry - my bad)

I thought hard. It's the sort of decision I would have wanted to ponder for a while first, but the question was being given right to my face, right now. Would I lose my other abilities if I became a werewolf? Would I be hunted down? So many questions, yet such little time for thought. I had no time for balancing the argument until I came to my decision, so i thought I'd just stuff it. I was rich - no doubt. I would have people after me for leaving the business, with them fearing I would return to crime. There was nothing left for me in truth. No excitement doing the same thing over and over to a crowd on a stage.
"....Yes. I guess I do. I do want to become a werewolf."

Thunderclaw:

Surge Aquos:
True power, no emotion

Dusten Aquos:
Enir
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Enir »

OOC: I don't know if she said anything or not to you guys but just in case. Cain has left The Packs Den......not just this story but the whole site.......Just thought I would let you guys know.

I woke with blury vision, my body was numb and my heart was slow. I was surprised I was still alive. Useing the last of my energy I let out a faint howl, hopeing the others were close enough to hear it and find me. But my voice trailed off half way through the call and I dropped back into unconsiosnes.(Sorry if spelled wrong)
wolfward
Legendary
Legendary

Post by wolfward »

OCC: I'm sorry, but Cain has left. I'm very sad about, seeing as I could be the reason why she left. She was the only therian I ever talked in real life, and it was good for the few times. But I guess we'd better try to get on without her, even if there are only three players in this one.

Oh, and I think rather than having Cain's character die in some random way, let's just get on as if she was never there, just in case she comes back and wants to play again.

"Well..." I gulped. I wasn't ready to change him, I hadn't been a were long enough to teach him. "Maybe the other one would change you." I turned "Stay here." and I ran off to find the other were I couldn't remember the name of.
I heard a faint howl and thought that, that could only be him. I found him trapped in a cage behind a large barbed wire fence. I jumped the fence, broke the lock on the cage with my jaw, and dragged him out. He was unconscious and apparently he wasn't meant to be out, because guards were running at us with tasers. I managed to drag him over the fence, but was hot with a dart in the process.
I pulled it with my mouth and spat it out again. I maybe had a minute before the drug started taking affect. I pulled him onto my back and ran as fast as I could unitl slowly my vision started to blur. I crashed to the ground unconscious, and blood trickled from my mouth after a head on collision with a tree. My only hope was that he would wake up and run before they found us...

by Me
Enir
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Enir »

I felt something lift me off the road side, It had to be one of the ones chaseing me and the one who rescued me. Turning with what little strength I had I tore into his arm and throat. Then noticeing the blured forms of the other guards running back to the facility, I grabed the were that had drug me and ran as far as I could. I ran into the human from earlier and then colapsed.
Thunderclaw
Game Master
Game Master

Post by Thunderclaw »

I looked at the ground, shocked. Not one, but two werewolves were lying in front of my, unconscious. I didn't think it were possible to do that so easily. Suddenly remembering the situation, I got to work, using my telekinesis to make an appropriate hideout from whoever came after us.

Thunderclaw:

Surge Aquos:
True power, no emotion

Dusten Aquos:
Enir
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Enir »

At first when I woke I thought my eyes were playing games with my mind, because it seamed as though I was laying inside a rock. Sudden;y my sences became alert and I looked around. Wolf ward was still out, and the human was crouched beside him. "Whats going on?" But then I remembered. Me falling into the stream, the facility, the table, escapeing and then killing the guard. "You must do something for me, Do you have steady hands?" He looked at me oddly.

"The place were I was held captive.....they surgicaly implanted something into my side right under my right arm." I showed him the cut line under my right arm. "If you could please, cut whatever it is out and destroy it."
Thunderclaw
Game Master
Game Master

Post by Thunderclaw »

I looked at my hands, then at the cut line. Steady hands may be what was required, but I had one thing better.

After opening the cut mark, I focused on searching the interior for nearby objects. Finding what I assumed would have been the implant, I began to slowly pull it out with my telekinetic power. Once completely out, I crushed it, making sure it wouldn't function.

Thunderclaw:

Surge Aquos:
True power, no emotion

Dusten Aquos:
Enir
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Enir »

Smileing through the stinging of the implant removal I said, "Thanks, I wonder what the heck that thing was made for anyways?" I looked at the smale pile of scrap then to the human. "Do you have any ideas as to what that things purpose was?" Then while waiting for a reply I had also decided to show me gratefullness for his help by granting him a boon. "Well what ever it was Iam glad it's out of me, and I have you to thanj for that." I shook his hand and smiled, "If you need anything, I will help you obtain it, as my way of show my gratatude." I bowed to him and then stood, examining the cut quickly closeing it's self.