The werewolves rise to power

Here you can role-play as your favorite character in a loose and informal setting.

Moderators: Silvermoon, Silver Predator Wolf, Wingman, Thunderclaw

Enir
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: Enir the Werewolf
Mood: Stressed

Re: The werewolves rise to power

Post by Enir »

I had no idea who he was asking but I replyed, "My name is Enir Shadowfang" I said looking at the other one. Then I asked in return, "What is yours?"
Last edited by Enir on Thu Aug 06, 2009 11:42 am, edited 1 time in total.
Enir Shadowfang [img]C://Documents%20and%20Settings/All%20Users/Documents/Thersha.jpg[/img] [img]C://Documents%20and%20Settings/Enir%20the%20%20Werewolf/Documents/My%20Pictures/into_werewolf_returns.gif[/img]
wolfward
Legendary
Legendary
Additional Details: Therian and you'll never stop me.
Mood: Angry

Post by wolfward »

OCC: Sorry if I confused you Enir, but I was referring to Goliathe Dark there. :|
Therian(The Animal Inside)
Why do people say they care?
And never ask of your despair?
Why do people say they know?
Then off the cliff and down they go.
Why do people think they're glad?
When deep down inside they're truely sad?
Why am I the only one who sees?
I guess that no one else believes. :(

by Me
Enir
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Enir »

OOC:Thats fine I just edited my last one to confirm that. Thanks for the heads up.
Enir Shadowfang [img]C://Documents%20and%20Settings/All%20Users/Documents/Thersha.jpg[/img] [img]C://Documents%20and%20Settings/Enir%20the%20%20Werewolf/Documents/My%20Pictures/into_werewolf_returns.gif[/img]
Goliathe Dark
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: The Inquisitor

Post by Goliathe Dark »

((OOC: Sorry for the constant delays on my part. I've really been spacing out a lot lately and I'm really having a tough time concentrating on RPs so please bare with me for the time being.))

Well, I thought. Clearly, I'm not getting any more sleep today.

"Damien...." I started, stretching again. "...K.....Verana."
What is the difference between an optimistic man and a blind one?

Reality is for those who lack imagination.

Those who beg for death are destined to live forever.

I see you. I know of your intentions. I'd ask you to leave but that wasn't in the cards.....so I'll ask you to die.
Enir
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Enir »

"Hello" I said shakeing paws with him. Then I went and sat down in a darker spot on the ground so I would be slightly less visible.
Cain
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: SilverSkater
Additional Details: I'm a polymorphic writer and model. I'm interested in Lycanthropy, Therianthropy, and any other mythology related to shapeshifting.
Mood: Disappointed

Post by Cain »

I stalked off into the forest, going to my old tree house i found when i was 5. I climbed up there and slept.

OOC: Sorry guys, the rpg thing has kinda gotten boring. I'm use to gettting emails on my iPhone when you guys posted, and there haven't been too much lately. So i haven't really been checking up on the rpg's. And I keep forgetting to log out, sorry. :(
To live the life I live, as a polymorphic old soul trapped within a teenage body, is very hectic. I am not normal, nor will I ever be. Don't try to control me, seeing as I will be defiant and do things my own way. I am passionate about roller skating and wakeboarding, those are my outlets. I try to stay out of trouble, most of the time it works.(;
Enir
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Enir »

Looking at her curiously as she left the group I asked, "I she going to be okay, or should someone go see if she needs help?"
Cain
Legendary
Legendary
Additional Details: I'm a polymorphic writer and model. I'm interested in Lycanthropy, Therianthropy, and any other mythology related to shapeshifting.

Post by Cain »

I woke up, cold and alone again. I couldn't help the long and sad howl that escaped me, and the loud sobs following it.
To live the life I live, as a polymorphic old soul trapped within a teenage body, is very hectic. I am not normal, nor will I ever be. Don't try to control me, seeing as I will be defiant and do things my own way. I am passionate about roller skating and wakeboarding, those are my outlets. I try to stay out of trouble, most of the time it works.(;
Enir
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Enir »

"She sounds sad, I think I will check on her." I ran in the direction of the sad howls and found a treehouse. And inside was amber, I waited for her to reaize I was there, sitting by the entrane.
Cain
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Cain »

I looked and saw the new wolf. I looked away, not wanting to seem weak. I said in a bold but cracked voice "Whats up?"
Enir
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Enir »

I moved closer but stoped about 1ft. away. "Iam here to see if your okay, I heard your howl and got worried." "Do you want someone around?"
Cain
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Cain »

I looked at him, then walked cautiously towards him, still in wolf form. He nodded, as if giving me permission. I gave him a small hug and whimpered.
Attachments
This pics adorable.
This pics adorable.
Enir
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Enir »

Unsure of what to do I put one furry arm around her and said quietly, "It will be alright, what ever the problem is the others and me will help you through it." I then sat there as she calmed down a little.
Cain
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Cain »

I relaxed, his fur was comforting, and soft. "Thank you. I hate feeling and being alone. I can't handle it. I just cry every single time. I haven't been a wolf since i met Wolf, er... wolfward. I couldn't contain my howl. I'm sorry for disturbing you." i say softly, moving away from him and into a corner. I felt suddenly cold from loss of contact. I curled up and watch the sprinkling rain begin to pour. I walked past him, nudging his arm as he passed. "C'mon, Its funn to play in the rain." I lept out, landing gracefully on my feet after a 10 ft. drop. I shifted to human and let the rain soak my hair. I shifted wolf and pounced on the other wolf playfully, trying to get him to play.
Enir
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Enir »

She leaped on me and playfully tugged on my ear. I rolled over and ruffeld both of her ears with my paws. Then got knocked back from her takleing me. I rolled over again and this time I teasingly pushed her off and tackled her, makeing sure to roll before we both hit the ground. Once again she was on top of me and i held her head still and asked, "Arn't you with wolfward?" "Don't you think he might want to be the one who plays and ruff houses with you?" "Or are you two not together?" "I don't mind haveing a bit of fun, which it's been quite a while since I have, but I don't want to come between you and him." "He probably dosent trust me anyways."
Cain
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Cain »

"I don't know if we are, i feel like he rejected me the last time i talked to him before i met you. " I looked up, my fur was soaked, and i was acting like an umbrella for him. I layed down on his chest, and lost a battle with my heavying eyelids and fell asleep.

OOC: Okay, i know the pic is from twilight, but this is wat amber woulf look like in real life as a wolf
Attachments
NewMoonScreenshot5.jpg
Enir
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Enir »

Realizeig she was asleep and was getting soaked I gentaly picked her up and headed to the tree house. Once inside I put her in the corner and curled up around her, hopeing that the combined temp. of our bodies would warm us both up.
Cain
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Cain »

I woke to the sun shining brightly in my face, And enir's body around mine. I smiled and buried my face into his fur. //I could live like this//

OOC: HEHE!!!!!!!! couldn't help but add this photo again.... ^^
Attachments
hehe, couldnt help it!!!!!
hehe, couldnt help it!!!!!
Enir
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Enir »

OOC: Go right ahead, it looks cool. 8) :P 8)

I woke up and looked into amber's eyes. "Come on the others are probably waiting." I then led the way back to the other.
Cain
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Cain »

I whimpered and stubbornly followed him. "I didn't want to move ya know, i was pretty comfortable." I joked.
Enir
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Enir »

"Well if you want, you could tell them we are going on our own and we could take off?" "But that's up to you." We walked into the clearing and saw the other two waiting for us, completly soaked.
Cain
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Cain »

I looked up, eyes bright. "Lets do it!"
Enir
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Enir »

"Alright then", I looked at the two soaked and grumpy wolves and said, "Well I guess we are takeing off, see you later!" And then I tore off down the path.
Cain
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Cain »

caught up to him and lept on his back to enjoy the ride.
Enir
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Enir »

OOC: Iam going to go ahead and stop here for the night on this story......wait for the otheres to catch up.LOL :lol: :lol: :lol: