The werewolves rise to power

Here you can role-play as your favorite character in a loose and informal setting.

Moderators: Silvermoon, Silver Predator Wolf, Wingman, Thunderclaw

Ceth Ericson
Pack Member
Pack Member
Custom Title: d3r fu3hr3r

Re: The werewolves rise to power

Post by Ceth Ericson »

Name: Deor Corseld
Class: Half-blooded Vampire

Well...this is a realy nice start. Mother was a normal Human and father a warrior of "the dark ones" also known as Vampires.
I lived with my mother until she founf out about my powers...yeah that wasn't so cool. She tried to kill me by splashing "sacred water" in my face. To bad she didn't know that our local priest was one of "us". After getting rid of my foolish mother, I fled to find my father when I was 10, but after seeing his half-blooded son he cast me out, and so did the vampire comunity.
I started travelling the the continent When I was 15 I developed a strange interest in blade fighting and trained under my master Iruga Sarel until he couldn't teach me anymore. When he released me, I "got rid" of that old fool and went on.
I spend the rest of my time fighting underground duels against humans. It wasn;t very fun, but I was hungry and needed a house to sleep in for a night or 2 before leaving again. My hate for my own race got stronger and stronger with every minute I spend thinking about them.
I plan....Genocide.....
The only Vampire who deserves to live....is the strongest one......and that's me!

Streghts:
Fast and verry experienced in combat using dual blades I cary with me at all time, deep in thought, can live of animal blood for a couple of months before needing some human blood to fresh up myself. Strange power to walk in sunlight.

Weaknesses:
only half-blooded....holy water and silver...not good^^.....arogant and willing to take on 1000 humans alone. I litle crazy.

I was running for the past 10 hours, not realy knowing where I was going. All I've been seeing was this ugly forest I was in.
I could smell an oder that was new to me.....I hated it...but I also felt pulled towards it. I got to about 10 meters from whatever had that small. I could see 3 personages standing close to each other. I held on tight to my tow trusty semi-silver blades and listend to what they had to say. hoping to find out more about who and what they are
sons of the gods
today we shall die
open valhala's doors
let the battel begin
with swords in the wind

hail gods of war!!!!!!!
Goliathe Dark
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: The Inquisitor

Post by Goliathe Dark »

"........On second thought," I said, "I believe that question may be answered at a later date."

I sniffed the air. "For now, you may want to watch my young short-fused friend closely as it seems there is a common enemy none of my species seem to be too fond of." I laughed insanely. "Primal hatred, I suppose, would be a suitable term........but I digress." I said, calming down to a faint chuckle.

I turned toward the one hiding "I take the fact that since you have not attacked or harmed us yet, you are attempting to gather information on the scenario. Might I ask where your path leads?"
What is the difference between an optimistic man and a blind one?

Reality is for those who lack imagination.

Those who beg for death are destined to live forever.

I see you. I know of your intentions. I'd ask you to leave but that wasn't in the cards.....so I'll ask you to die.
wolfward
Legendary
Legendary
Additional Details: Therian and you'll never stop me.
Mood: Angry

Post by wolfward »

"What do you want!?" I growled. Why would he be kind? I have never known kindness, not in this form anyway...
Therian(The Animal Inside)
Why do people say they care?
And never ask of your despair?
Why do people say they know?
Then off the cliff and down they go.
Why do people think they're glad?
When deep down inside they're truely sad?
Why am I the only one who sees?
I guess that no one else believes. :(

by Me
Goliathe Dark
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Goliathe Dark »

"What I want," I said wickedly, jumping down from the tree branch. "What I want is a puzzle and you, my friend, present a very big one."

I see you. I know of your intentions. I'd ask you to leave but that wasn't in the cards.....so I'll ask you to die.
Ceth Ericson
Pack Member
Pack Member

Post by Ceth Ericson »

"oh crap" I think to myself, "how could he know that I'm hiding here?"
I jump to the next high branche and present my self: "the name's deor and I could be concidered your worst enemy or your best friend. My path? I don't realy know....I was just running along trying to get stronger and seeking adventure.....now...tell me why this terrible smell is coming from you people!"
sons of the gods
today we shall die
open valhala's doors
let the battel begin
with swords in the wind

hail gods of war!!!!!!!
Goliathe Dark
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Goliathe Dark »

I chuckled a little at this. "That terrible smell is nothing compared to your odor. Akin to rotting flesh and death as far as I'm concerned.... but all scents aside," I said, taking several steps forward. I proceded with a sort of exaggerated bow. "It is.... a pleasure (if nothing else) to meet you, Deor. You may call me what you will but my name of birth is Damien K. Verana"

As grotesque-smelling as this oddity is, he certainly doesn't pervade the air as much as others of his kind. Perhaps.........a mixed breed?

Cain
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: SilverSkater
Additional Details: I'm a polymorphic writer and model. I'm interested in Lycanthropy, Therianthropy, and any other mythology related to shapeshifting.
Mood: Disappointed

Post by Cain »

Character: Amber Cain ( or just Cain)

Class: If you don't mind, Therianthrope. if not, just a lycanthrope with a small bit of psychic.

Background: Born a therian, but only uses two forms, a mountain lion and of course, a wolf. Wolf is more when she is playful, or controlled by her anger. She's a ML when she wants to be hidden, and even in human form, her ML and wolf senses combine and also combine in strength and agility as well as speed. She only has a tiny bit of psychic ability, which is pryokinesis(fire) and telekinesis. Rarely ever used. She was dumped into a dark wooded area in the Everglades as a young "cub/pup", and adopted by a strange animal pairing, obviously a wolf and a ML. Grew up knowing those forms best, and soon moved on to Miami. Lived in Miami til she was 15, then moved to Beverly Hills to get a jumpstart on her acting career. Visits her "parents" every other week when she's off. And finally, she has a major struggle with her anger. The wolf side take over with her animal rage and shifts unwillingly into a rather large maroonish timber wolf. Takes two painful and bloody hours to return to normal. :(

Strengths: Her animal senses and strength, speed and agility also being with her human form. Night vision, and rapid cell regeneration. Generates heat in even the coldest temperature on the planet. And a strong muscular build, but a slim muscular build. Mainly because of the ML.

Weaknesses: The scent of blood 3 miles away, rare steak tossed in the air, fast moving creatures, back of her neck ( you hold each side and pinch, she whines and submits), scent of fires 3 miles away. And most importantly, her anger.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

:howl:  :oo

"Cut!" I crawl off of my co-actor and best friend, Antonio Lowell after a scene where we both are seen landing on an empty street from a huge fall off a building.

"You alright you guys? Amber kinda smacked into ya hard Antonio, heard it from the directors' chair."

"I'm fine, been through worse with this one." Antonio chuckles at the memory when me and him wrestled in his back yard and i jumped on him from the roof of his two-story home in wolf form. He's the only one other then my roommate that knows about my therianthropy.

"Alright, Amber you be easier on the poor guy. See you guys the week after next." I smiled and looked at Antonio, who had that same smile on his face. I have to admit, I do love him, and not just a sisterly love. I can be myself around him, he accepts me. isn't that what every one wants?

"Amber! You there?"

"Yeah, sorry, got caught up in my thoughts. What were you saying?"

'I wanted to know if you wanted to go camping with me, theres a dark forest people have talked to me about, and i thought you might wanna go. There may be others of your kind."

"That sounds fun. But highly dangerous for you. We will sleep in the giant tent i have stored in the basement. Don't want any vampires trying to use you for their pwn lives. Not saying they're selfish, but still. They thrive on human blood. Can't always control themselves."

"Aww, does the big bad Wolfcat have a crush?" He teased, i went rigid for a moment, then decided to tell him.

"...yes..."

"Wh...really?"

"Yes.... Does this mess up our friendship? I'm sorry, I... I thought it would've been better if i told you... I'm sorry, I'll go.." And i started to walk away, when he ran in front of me, knowing it'd be pointless to try and spin me around, grabbed my face and crushed his lips against mine. This... gesture was unfamiliar to me, but after a minute, my mouth repeated what his was doing.

In the Dark Forest

I heard a noise near our tent. I shifted silently into the mountain lion, and snuck out, leaving Antonio sleeping in our bed. I crept off to warn any intruder, or inhabitant, that myself and my mate mean no harm...

Note: anyone feel free to join. Sory, kinda lame to ask, but I'm new. :lol:
Last edited by Cain on Sun Jun 21, 2009 7:09 pm, edited 1 time in total.
To live the life I live, as a polymorphic old soul trapped within a teenage body, is very hectic. I am not normal, nor will I ever be. Don't try to control me, seeing as I will be defiant and do things my own way. I am passionate about roller skating and wakeboarding, those are my outlets. I try to stay out of trouble, most of the time it works.(;
Thunderclaw
Game Master
Game Master
Custom Title: Lycan Lord of Thunder
Mood: RAR!

Post by Thunderclaw »

I was getting a bit panicky. One wolfman was enough, then there was another, and a vampire! Despite the fact that I had found what I was looking for, I think I changed my mind about wanting to find them.

http://www.youtube.com/user/SurgeAquos

Thunderclaw:
One wolf, One purpose, One life

Surge Aquos:
True power, no emotion

Dusten Aquos:
Impatient, unlucky, or is he?
Ceth Ericson
Pack Member
Pack Member

Post by Ceth Ericson »

I give Damien a strange look....thinking "what? I don't stink........!!"
"well then....Mr D....can I call you Mr. D?" I for my turn give him a rather low bow......"I apologize for the question....but what are you?....you're not human....the other one there might be human....(pointing at lorenzo) and that dude over there isn't human either (pointing at the second werewolve).....and may I also ask what you folks are doing in this place? And if your plans sound reasonable...I might tell you mine."
sons of the gods
today we shall die
open valhala's doors
let the battel begin
with swords in the wind

hail gods of war!!!!!!!
wolfward
Legendary
Legendary

Post by wolfward »

This is to much for me, all these people, coming here to take my only refuge away from me. I can't take it. I turn and run and as I run I let the wolf inside of me takeover and I become but a spectator to me actions, but then my wolf senses a new creature.
He pokes his head through to the bushes to see a large tent. Intrigued I take control again and move in closer to examine. I hadn't seen one of these for....well don't really remember. I didn't want to remember as my past life had been hell. Sniffing I notice a scent of a different creature and look around the corner of the tent to see something that I didn't recognize. I quickly hide myself away quickly at the sight of yet another creature in my forest...I didn't want to be violent, for I knew what damage it could do to body and mind.
A flash memory hits me showing a man, hitting me senseless. Drunk. No. No more...."Help." I muttered in wolf tongue.

by Me
Ceth Ericson
Pack Member
Pack Member

Post by Ceth Ericson »

I hear trange noises...but can't understand what's beeing said.....
"well...you two don't realy seem be wonna chat....so I'll just follow the other chap..maybe he'll wonna give some info"
I run in the general dirrection the other whatever he was ran....."what are these...these....creatures....I could swear I smelled some sort of dog at one point....but it stunk even more...."
sons of the gods
today we shall die
open valhala's doors
let the battel begin
with swords in the wind

hail gods of war!!!!!!!
Goliathe Dark
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Goliathe Dark »

I walked in the direction the other two had ran, then stopped. I turned my head halfway toward the one whom I assumed to be a human.

"Coming?" I said and for the first time in a long time, there was no playfulness in that voice; not a hint of laughter.

Why am I going through all this? I thought, frustrated with myself. I knew the answer but was confused by it. The newborn?

When I explained what I wanted from him, my original answer had been simple: what anyone with an interest in the complexity of the lychanthrope mind wants to know, which is how to understand all the parts of it. At first, he intrigued me; he presented a complex which I wished to understand (the bitten lychanthrope).

Moments before he decided to flee, however, I began to feel a certain sympathy for him; a complex which was, maybe, too complex to explain or even understand. Perhaps it had to do with the similarity in our species, perhaps because his troubled mind reminded me of my own when I had first been cast out of the pack. I don't know and--I can't believe I'm saying this--it doesn't matter. What matters is helping him; figuring out what's troubling him and put an end to it however I can. I don't know how I can begin to do that, however, but I will; I will if it kills me.

(OOC:Sorry about the end, I think it got a little too much like one of Naruto's sappy "My Friends" speeches (If any of you have seen that pointless show, that is). Also, Wolfward, good job staying with your character's personality

Ceth Ericson
Pack Member
Pack Member

Post by Ceth Ericson »

I find him standing infront of a normal tent....but something seemed to be wrong with him....I couldn't tell what....so I did what I could do best.....sit and watch.....I jumped to the nearest tree and went to a solid branch not to far up.....
"let me know when it gets interesting ok?" I pull out a picolo of my back and start playing to myself
sons of the gods
today we shall die
open valhala's doors
let the battel begin
with swords in the wind

hail gods of war!!!!!!!
Thunderclaw
Game Master
Game Master
Custom Title: Lycan Lord of Thunder
Mood: RAR!

Post by Thunderclaw »

The secomd creature that appeared was talking to me.

"Coming?" it said. I nodded and wearily went with him. I could tell that this was a person I wouldn't want to mess with, and would probably be safer with him than on my own in a tent. I'd be more likely to be attacked by some alien if I remained in that tent. After everything, I still wasn't expecting a result like this.

http://www.youtube.com/user/SurgeAquos

Thunderclaw:
One wolf, One purpose, One life

Surge Aquos:
True power, no emotion

Dusten Aquos:
Impatient, unlucky, or is he?
wolfward
Legendary
Legendary

Post by wolfward »

OCC: Hello Cain and welcome. Sorry for not welcoming you before, but I'm only human (Regrettably). Anyway, my last post was directed at your involvement, and now that everyone else has followed me over here I guess you might have to work out something. Hope to hear from you soon and feel free to PM me with any questions.

Wolfward hwlwnk

by Me
Cain
Legendary
Legendary
Additional Details: I'm a polymorphic writer and model. I'm interested in Lycanthropy, Therianthropy, and any other mythology related to shapeshifting.

Post by Cain »

((thanks, appreciate it, and i just joined this month. :D ))

I crouch behind some shrub near me and spot a wolf near Antonio and the tent. I sensed the wolf was is pain, so i slowly walk out, and nudge it near its shoulder.

"Hey, are you alright? My name is Amber, me, nor my mate mean to trespass, we came out here to get away from the hollywood fame and stuff. I dont wish to hurt you, and yes my mate is human. He knows, and wouldn't dare hurt a creature like myself. Here, I have something to help the headache, its chocolate, it really works. Especially with painful flash memories. I'm... a kind of touch telepath. And i can smell it on you."
To live the life I live, as a polymorphic old soul trapped within a teenage body, is very hectic. I am not normal, nor will I ever be. Don't try to control me, seeing as I will be defiant and do things my own way. I am passionate about roller skating and wakeboarding, those are my outlets. I try to stay out of trouble, most of the time it works.(;
wolfward
Legendary
Legendary

Post by wolfward »

I looked confusedly at the newcomer, and said in wolf again "Why? Leave me alone, these are my woods, well....they used to be... :( " I looked down in shame and regret, my past was dwelling over me like a cloud dwells in front of the sun, undeniable, but hard to ignore. This one was also kind, but in a more sensitive way. Maybe I'll grow to like her, hopefully...

by Me
Cain
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Cain »

I looked at him, and saw the shame in his eyes, "Don't ask me why, its the least i can do. And i only wanted to meet more of my kind. So did my best friend. If you want me to leave, I'll leave. But, you seemed troubled and couldn't help but feel drawned to you. If you want to talk to anyone, your lookin' at the best person to do that with. Whats your name?" I ask him. I sit down next to him and rub my muzzle into his shoulder as a soothing gesture, trying to ease his pain. I couldn't help but notice his fur was really soft and warm. I couldn't keep the purr from escaping me, and if i was in my human form, I'd be blushing bright red right now. I shifted into my wolf form fast, trying to make him less tense. Hopefully he'll like me. Don't need to make enemies with the first wolf i meet.
Ceth Ericson
Pack Member
Pack Member

Post by Ceth Ericson »

"woooow!! are you guys just gonna sit around and feel emo for each other?" I Jump out of my trea and grin, showing my teath to let people know what I am. "I thought that those of your race loved to fight and kill...and...stuff" i say cinda confused and start to scratch the back of my head
sons of the gods
today we shall die
open valhala's doors
let the battel begin
with swords in the wind

hail gods of war!!!!!!!
Cain
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Cain »

I looked at the creature. "Not always, we do have emotions, like all organisms, just natrual instinct takes over. What are you and you need to leave. This one's in a lot of pain. Leave. Now." I said in a calm but dominant tone.
Ceth Ericson
Pack Member
Pack Member

Post by Ceth Ericson »

"I may be the only half vampire around here, but there's no need to push me around......." I say calm and yet filled with temper "what's wrong with this dude anyways?"
sons of the gods
today we shall die
open valhala's doors
let the battel begin
with swords in the wind

hail gods of war!!!!!!!
wolfward
Legendary
Legendary

Post by wolfward »

Suddenly I turn away from her and look at the leech. I let out a growl so hostile that even the ignorant one takes a step back in surprise. Leave me alone! At least this one cared, no one had before. But this leech, I hated it. I only felt drawn to want to rip it's head off. I yelled something in wolf tounge that he didn't understand,"Be-gone pest!". :x

by Me
Ceth Ericson
Pack Member
Pack Member

Post by Ceth Ericson »

"now that's just great"....I think to myself..."I should realy try not telling to many people what I am" I growl to myself....."these creatures seem to have a general hate towards me....and that's only cause they know WHAT I am...not even who....." I take a couple steps back from the emo wolf....." I supose people around here don't like to answer simple questions" I sit and lean my back against the closest trea pull out my blade and start to sharpen it.....singing a happy vampire tuned song
sons of the gods
today we shall die
open valhala's doors
let the battel begin
with swords in the wind

hail gods of war!!!!!!!
wolfward
Legendary
Legendary

Post by wolfward »

I turn away from the leech and look back at Amber. I tilt my head in sign of interest in her. I speak in my human voice for the first time in weeks, and due to the long time it comes out broken. "WhY do YUo WanT to Help Me?..." I then look at her kindly, waiting for an an answer.

by Me
Cain
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Cain »

I jumped at his menacing growl, but one ripped from my throat as well. He turned back to me and asked me why i wanted to help him. I'm going to guess he's been in wolf form for a LONG while. I smile a little.

"Because, I care. Whether i know you or not, I'm going to do what i can to help. And you didn't answer my question; what is your name?" I say, eyeing the bloodsucker through my perifiel vision.

"I shift into a large upright wolf and roar; "LEAVE NOW YOU FILTHY BLOODSUCKER"