The werewolves rise to power

Here you can role-play as your favorite character in a loose and informal setting.

Moderators: Silvermoon, Silver Predator Wolf, Wingman, Thunderclaw

wolfward
Legendary
Legendary
Additional Details: Therian and you'll never stop me.
Mood: Angry

Re: The werewolves rise to power

Post by wolfward »

I shook my head, moving away from here suddenly. Shifting to human form was not something I had planned to do, but I did it, either way. I stood there quite embarrassed at my lack of control. I hadn't shifted to human form since I'd first changed. I grabbed a blanket and wrapped it around myself, blushing from my unintended mistake. I was 16, brown hair eyes, same color as my fur. Slightly tanned skin and muscular body. Strange, I thought, I was pudgy before... I look down at my arms, hardly believing my changed appearance myself. I look at Amber and smile, trying to be cute. rvt
Therian(The Animal Inside)
Why do people say they care?
And never ask of your despair?
Why do people say they know?
Then off the cliff and down they go.
Why do people think they're glad?
When deep down inside they're truely sad?
Why am I the only one who sees?
I guess that no one else believes. :(

by Me
Cain
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: SilverSkater
Additional Details: I'm a polymorphic writer and model. I'm interested in Lycanthropy, Therianthropy, and any other mythology related to shapeshifting.
Mood: Disappointed

Post by Cain »

I saw him shift, and i tried desperately not to pounce on him. So I stood and shifted as well. I was 15, tall, slim, with a muscular build. Fair skin, light golden eyes, and short, messy, dark hair. I made sure I was covered up before, and guessed his shifting was kinda spurr of the moment.

"You need a human name, unless you remember it. Do you?" I say and wrap my arms around his neck.
To live the life I live, as a polymorphic old soul trapped within a teenage body, is very hectic. I am not normal, nor will I ever be. Don't try to control me, seeing as I will be defiant and do things my own way. I am passionate about roller skating and wakeboarding, those are my outlets. I try to stay out of trouble, most of the time it works.(;
Goliathe Dark
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: The Inquisitor

Post by Goliathe Dark »

"Not to rush, my friend, but it seems rain is about to fall. Thus the scents of the others will be harder to track,"

I proceed to grab a broken branch and snap it into several small pieces. I smile and hold out the pieces, "Follow these branch fragments...." I paused to allow him to guess where I was going with this.

"I will drop them as I run," I continued. "your job is to track these; but..." I said cautiously, still grinning. "Pick each piece up as you follow, for if any of those hunters are able to escape towards here, they will find this trail and it would be quite bad for myself and the others."

"Good luck human." I said. I then performed a comical salute to him before I take of.

I ran for a good hour and a half before I smelt I was getting closer. Well, I had thought. I must commend them for leaving such little trace all this way. It really was saying something; my running speed in thick wilderness is about 55 miles per hour, so to be so keen on staying hidden (not to mention so fast ) is really quite astounding.

The rain would be coming soon so I decided to build a small makeshift shelter not too far from the therian's house in order to make sure neither the therian nor the newborn would venture off alone. About fifteen minutes after my temporary shelter had been created it started raining as predicted.

Hopefully they will be able to protect themselves. I had thought, but then again, this world isn't as docile as what it used to be. As I gazed at the house, I knew the newborn was safe for the time being. I closed my eyes and fell asleep with a wide grin on my face.
What is the difference between an optimistic man and a blind one?

Reality is for those who lack imagination.

Those who beg for death are destined to live forever.

I see you. I know of your intentions. I'd ask you to leave but that wasn't in the cards.....so I'll ask you to die.
wolfward
Legendary
Legendary

Post by wolfward »

"I'm...I'm sorry; about all this..." again I strayed away from my own words, as I usually did. "I want to tell you my whole story, but what good would that bring? All you need to know about me, is that I'm here now, and that I don't ever want to be seen in my human form again. So,please. Don't make me recolect my past hell. The last week as been amazing for me, and if if any one tries to destroy it, I will put an end to it. As well as put an end to them." After my speach I shifted back to wolf form and exited the room. Sitting by the entrance, looking at the setting sun it made me relax and think about my brief time where I had let nature control me. I told my self, "Now you start thinking for yourself. Now you stop being being savage and uncontrolable. You will be tame and start to do the right things."

by Me
Cain
Legendary
Legendary
Additional Details: I'm a polymorphic writer and model. I'm interested in Lycanthropy, Therianthropy, and any other mythology related to shapeshifting.

Post by Cain »

I whimpered when he left. I shifted to wolf and bolted out of the den, right past Wolf. I shifted easily into a hawk and flew as high as i could, then went for a nose dive. I shifted once more, into a wolf again, heading straight for a very deep lake. I dove right into it and shiftred to human, swam around, getting myself washed, and got out as a mountain lion. I shook off, then walked back to the den, lying a few feet from it, and fell asleep.
To live the life I live, as a polymorphic old soul trapped within a teenage body, is very hectic. I am not normal, nor will I ever be. Don't try to control me, seeing as I will be defiant and do things my own way. I am passionate about roller skating and wakeboarding, those are my outlets. I try to stay out of trouble, most of the time it works.(;
wolfward
Legendary
Legendary

Post by wolfward »

Suddenly something caught my eye. Over the edge of the cliff I saw another wolf, camped at the base of the mountain. I started making my way down to him, and as I came close to him I recognized him. That one from before, but what was he doing here now? I went over to him and asked him,"What are you doing here?"

by Me
Thunderclaw
Game Master
Game Master
Custom Title: Lycan Lord of Thunder
Mood: RAR!

Post by Thunderclaw »

(Sorry, was at a camp for the last couple of days, so I couldn't respond to you, Goliathedarke)

Unsure of whether I could trust the wolfman or not, I thought over my options. It was something I had done an awful lot in the thieving business, and I finally came up with the idea that I would be better off with him than without. I picked them up one by one, following the trail as best as I could.

http://www.youtube.com/user/SurgeAquos

Thunderclaw:
One wolf, One purpose, One life

Surge Aquos:
True power, no emotion

Dusten Aquos:
Impatient, unlucky, or is he?
Enir
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: Enir the Werewolf
Mood: Stressed

Post by Enir »

Name: Enir Shadowfang
Race: Lycan (Stuck in werewolf form)
Description: 7ft 5in. Black fur with silver strip from left cheek to right ear.
Skills: Tracker, camoflage/hideing, strong sense of smell, ambusher. ( Pending: vulnerable to silver only)

OOC: I hope you don't mind if I join, o and if there is a problem with the whole silver thing, then let me know AND I WILL change it. Please don't edit my posts without telling me first.

I eased my self out from the whole I had been waiting in and spotted a wolf by a cliff and some other creature approaching it. I decided to wait and watch. Then thinking to my self "This ought to be interesting."
Enir Shadowfang [img]C://Documents%20and%20Settings/All%20Users/Documents/Thersha.jpg[/img] [img]C://Documents%20and%20Settings/Enir%20the%20%20Werewolf/Documents/My%20Pictures/into_werewolf_returns.gif[/img]
Goliathe Dark
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Goliathe Dark »

((OOC: It's not so much a problem with the silver thing as it is with the "vulnerable to silver only" thing. I know I don't speak for Wolfward but it might be a problem if a hunter came out with a shotgun and you get blasted in the foot and nothing happens. Feel free to make yourself vulnerable to silver but if you have no vulnerability to something like lead bullets going 130 mph, you start to delve into an area of impossibilities. ))

"Sitting." I said simply and innocently in response to the newborn's question. I yawned and stretched; he had woken me up.

I sniffed the fresh air deeply and was surprised to find a trace scent not far away. I glanced briefly at the head peering out from a small hole seemingly dug in the ground and looked back at the newborn.

"A friend of yours?" I asked, gesturing with my head to the lupine face about half a mile away.

I see you. I know of your intentions. I'd ask you to leave but that wasn't in the cards.....so I'll ask you to die.
wolfward
Legendary
Legendary

Post by wolfward »

"You think I have friends here?" I took a step towards him. Noticing the head off in the distance, I try to irgnore it, facing the creature in front of me with a slightly hostile tone.
"You followed us, didn't you? What is it you want?!" I halt yelled at him. I was tired of all of this; now I wanted some answers for myself.

OOC: Yes, I think only being vunerable to silver WOULD cause a few problems, mainly that we are trying to keep this RP within the realms of fanasty, without it getting TOO carried away. If we could try to keep some level of realism, that would be great. :D

by Me
Enir
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Enir »

OOC: Okay then just ignore it, I was just sticking to one of the more famous legends about how to kill werewolves. In example= Van Helsing, Underworld, ect....... O and by the way, when you were yelling were you yelling at me/my character?

While he was watching the wolf and the other thing, he noticed them both turn his direction, and quickly by instinct he dropped back down into his hole about a foot. Then after waiting for a minute or two Enir raised his head over the edge just enough to see them again.
Enir Shadowfang [img]C://Documents%20and%20Settings/All%20Users/Documents/Thersha.jpg[/img] [img]C://Documents%20and%20Settings/Enir%20the%20%20Werewolf/Documents/My%20Pictures/into_werewolf_returns.gif[/img]
Cain
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Cain »

I woke up, and saw wolfward yelling at some wolf. I leapt and stalked over there, behind another wolf who apparently liked to eavesdrop. I stood above him, to where he couldnt see me, and said; "Having fun?"

I walked to wolfward and pinned him down. "Yelling," i started. "Will only attract more unwanted attention, wolf." then i let him go and looked to the wolf he was yelling at.

"Stalking other wolves isn't exactly attractive. Its more along the lines of annoying."
Enir
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Enir »

I felt sort of embarrased as I lept out of the hole and brushed myself off. Then walking to the wolf and the person who had found me. Then I crouched down and said in what I hoped was appolijetic, " I mean no harm to you or your friends, I was mearly learning from a distance." "And as far as being in the hole, well you canot be attacked if they do not see you." Then I looked down and closed my eyes then said in a nutural tone, "You see I used to live in a large forest, were in order to survival you had to learn about ambushing and hideing."

Then looking at the one who had yelled at him, "Iam sure your wondering what iam doing here if I used to live in a forest right?" "Well one night I had forgoten to cover up the top of my hole and then when I woke up I was in some cage in the back of a truck." " However something happened to the driver and the truck wrecked smashing my cage open and releaseing me here, and ever since then I have been liveing in that hole back there and not comeing out unless food walked by or if I needed a drink."

"Then I woke and saw this one here being approached by another and desided to watch what happened, if they were hostile and one killed the other I probably would have scared off the winner and eaten the dead one." "I now that sounds teribble but iam really hungry, I haven't had anything to eat for a few days."
Cain
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Cain »

"Come." i tell the odd wolf. I made him run, and i caught a large stag, and threw it in his direction. "Eat."
Enir
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Enir »

Doing my best to keep clean I ate. "Thank you for helping me." By the time I was finished the only thing left was the hind quarters and the head. "If you want the rest any of you are welcome to it."
Goliathe Dark
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Goliathe Dark »

I shook my head. "Vegetarian." I said simply, smiling.

Enir
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Enir »

Realizeing what that ment I said slightly embaraced, "I wish I would have known that earlier, I would have eaten were you would not have been forced to watch." Then quriously I asked, " Were are we and were are you going?"
Cain
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Cain »

"My name is Amber, you are in the Everglades in Florida, and i just got you food." I say, and started heading for the lake again. I shifted to human, and dove in. I came back up as a wolf. I shook my fur off, and got back out. I saw the moon, barely visible, but the sun was setting. It was a full moon. Tonight, I won't be able to turn human, or into any other animal. And the wolf will take over.
Enir
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Enir »

"Okay, so is he around to make sure you don't get into trouble then or are you two together?" I asked curiously, wanting to know more.
Cain
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Cain »

"Um, that depends on him. I don't really know." I sighed. Boredom was getting to me. :music:
Cain
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Cain »

OOC: Hey guys, just to let you know, I opened a new topic thingy;

Rome to America: Loup Garou/Human/Neko forum ^^

Idk, I don't want just me and Enir on there, kinda more funn when there's many different characters and other stories going on.

Oh, and Enir, if you want, you can be the drakkin thingy, i wasn't exactly thinking of other species, ya know? But, if you want to change it, go ahead.

Kay, sorry, just wanted to invite you all. ^^ Continue with the story!!!!!! :music:
Enir
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Enir »

"Well if it's alright and he is not here to help you then do you mind if I stick around?" I asked hopeing she would say yes. "It may be useful to have a third person around."
Cain
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Cain »

I don't care, Just as long as you don't tick me off or annoy me." :music:
Enir
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Enir »

Sitting strait up and wagging my tail slightly I said, "I will only interfear when it is requiered to do so."
wolfward
Legendary
Legendary

Post by wolfward »

Put off by the new person, something didn't click with him. I sensed something uneasy within him, something he wasn't telling us. But then that is what I was doing too, but at least I had a reason. I decided to stay with thee one who had stalked me, maybe he'd be make more sense than he had before. "What was your name?" I asked him.

by Me