Exiled

Here you can role-play as your favorite character in a loose and informal setting.

Moderators: Silvermoon, Silver Predator Wolf, Wingman, Thunderclaw

silver1
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: guardian of wolves
Additional Details: When it hurts to look back,and your scared to look ahead you can look beside you and your best friend will be there.
Mood: Happy

Re: Exiled

Post by silver1 »

"No,i don't mind." Icarus said he did not like being soaked in blood his or not,so he understood. "It is kind of gross,i usually don't mind being a little bloody,but i don't think Constance would like that too well.
If you talk to the animals,they will talk to you and you will know each other.If you do not talk to them,you will not know them and what you do not know you fear,and what one fears one destroys.

Greater love hath no man than to lay down his life for a friend.

You say werewolf like its a bad thing.

http://cmrpg.net/turn.php?cid=131877&serv=1
Akuhyou
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: Akuhyou Rokuru, Wielder of Ice
Additional Details: Men are wont to suffer
And forget wherein they've sinned
Ne're hearkening back on tragedies past
Lest the Twelve might humble them
---Unknown
Mood: Disappointed

Post by Akuhyou »

After describing the two men that I'd seen I found myself waiting for Nikki's answer for a bit too long. "What's wrong? They aren't... hunters are they?" I had been pacing for the past ten minutes but now I found myself sitting next to him, seeking comfort.

Nikita sighed and and made something of a growl, a deep sound low in his chest as he turned to face me. "I'm not sure... I wish I could be of more help to you Aku.." He reached out and gently touched my right hip. I'd almost been caught by hunters as a child, they used some strange sort of bullet. It went deep and badly injured the bone there. I had been too afraid and uncooperative to have it removed and it healed over. At times it could be a dangerous inconvenience but I learned to manage and the pain gradually faded over the years.

I looked up at him and saw the scars, partially hidden by the cloth he kept tied around his eyes. He had been blinded in a territorial fight a few years ago when we first came to this city. One of the other pack, wererats, had thrown something, some sort of acid in his face. His skin healed but unfortunately his eyes did not. Those weeks he took to heal were the worst I'd ever endured. I smiled and shook my head, even though I knew he couldn't see it as I placed my hand over his. "Its alright. This wound is not your fault nor your problem. I'm fine, it does not hurt me as badly as it used to, the bone has long healed."

He turned away and sighed. "I suppose we will just have to wait and see. Though we will always have to be on guard. If they are hunters then that is what they probably want, to wear us down with so much worry and fear that we expose ourselves. Then they'll attack... I'm sorry but I can't have you leaving unless its absolutely necessary."

I held back a sigh but muttered an 'okay'. My little tours around the city were the highlights of my life here at the city, that and harassing the occasional wererat. "I was always so sure, so careful never to be seen. I dunno how they found us..."
He who knows he who knows not, and knows not that he knows not, is a fool, shun him; He who knows not, and knows that he knows not, is a child, teach him. He who knows, and knows not that he knows, is asleep, wake him. He who knows, and knows that he knows, is wise, follow him.
-Proverb

Man is his own worst enemy.
-unknown
3-17-10 R.I.P. Anthony
silver1
Legendary
Legendary
Additional Details: When it hurts to look back,and your scared to look ahead you can look beside you and your best friend will be there.

Post by silver1 »

"Are you ok Constance?" he asked showing much concern for her,now the hunters knew where they were,and that they would be angry since he had killed to of them. The only thing he feared was being captured and subjected to expiriments.
If you talk to the animals,they will talk to you and you will know each other.If you do not talk to them,you will not know them and what you do not know you fear,and what one fears one destroys.

Flatline
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: More to me than what your eye sees
Additional Details: Gender on profile no longer specified. Reason: There is no genderqueer option.

Post by Flatline »

"yeah. but we should move the den." constance said
Friendship is a precious thing.... Until it is abused and you are rendered unloved. Few remain at my side, one of them is the most compassionate man I have ever met. I love you silver1, thank you for being at my side when i need you the most. I will try, if only for you.
silver1
Legendary
Legendary

Post by silver1 »

"Your right." he said "we have to move our dens,there will be more humans looking for us now that they know where we are." he said slightly worried that they werehunters still might find them even though he Constance and Cain had moved the den and the pups. "If we don't move it will only be a matter of time before they find us,but should'nt we wait until Cain recovers from her wounds first?" he knew that it would still be a few more days before Cain would be able to move. "I don't want to risk injuring her further." he said sitting out side of both dens.

"You guys get some rest,i will keep watch for any hunters that might be closing in on us,and lead them away. he said looking up at the rising moon

Flatline
Legendary
Legendary
Additional Details: Gender on profile no longer specified. Reason: There is no genderqueer option.

Post by Flatline »

"ok, but we cant wait more than two days. for everyone's safety we must move asap." constance said.
Friendship is a precious thing.... Until it is abused and you are rendered unloved. Few remain at my side, one of them is the most compassionate man I have ever met. I love you silver1, thank you for being at my side when i need you the most. I will try, if only for you.
silver1
Legendary
Legendary

Post by silver1 »

"Ok" he said he hated to leave that place because of the beauty and the waterfall that he liked so much,but he new it had to be done for everyones safety. "I really hate to leave this place." he said sadly.

Akuhyou
Legendary
Legendary
---Unknown

Post by Akuhyou »

I sighed, bored out of my mind. It had been three days since the hunters came but nothing had happened so far and it was wearing thin on my nerves. "I guess Nikki had a point... Graahh... Bored..." I rolled onto my side on the couch, Nikki had gone to be and I was here alone. "Hmm... Alone..." I got up slowly and snuck towards the window farthest from the bedroom. "I'll just go out for a few minutes... He'll never know." I opened the window as quietly as I could, checked to make sure he hadn't heard and quickly made my escape, partially shutting the window behind me.

Watching from the balcony of a nearby building, a pair of hunters smiled to each other. One pulled out a radio while the other went inside. "The female has left through the window, I believe the male is still inside. This looks to be our best opportunity to capture one of them." A voice answered from the radio. "Very well, we're heading in. Make sure you have those rifles in position. We can't let these two escape after I've already lost two men to these beasts. I'm dying to sink my blade into something. Heheheh..." The radio cut out suddenly just as the sound of something being slammed open was heard. The second hunter came back with a pair of rifles, each loaded with specialized adamantium bullets. He handed one to his partner and they both took aim at the window to my apartment.

I returned about an hour later to find my room destroyed, and blood everywhere. I gasped slightly, struggling for breath. "Ni... Nikki...?" I took a shaky step forward into the mess before I ran to the bedroom, only to find it torn apart as well. And still no Nikki. I checked the entire apartment, misery, pain, and anger torn at me as I came back into the living room and collapsed on the couch, curling into a ball. I cried, for what was possibly the first time since I'd taken that bullet to my hip and could've cared less if the hunters returned and killed me right there. I never should've left, if I'd stayed then he'd still be here. I could've defended him, he was gone because I wouldn't listen and now I was alone again.
He who knows he who knows not, and knows not that he knows not, is a fool, shun him; He who knows not, and knows that he knows not, is a child, teach him. He who knows, and knows not that he knows, is asleep, wake him. He who knows, and knows that he knows, is wise, follow him.
-Proverb

-unknown
3-17-10 R.I.P. Anthony
silver1
Legendary
Legendary

Post by silver1 »

Icarus walked into the woods,makeing shure that there were no hunters around. He senced that something was not right,that things had gotten too quiet. he walked a little futher and her a gunshot seconds later a bullet hit the tree next to where he was standing. "I can't go back to the den without putting Constance and the others in danger." he said as he began running deeper into the woods,bullets hitting the ground and tree chust inches behind him,he noticed that the bullets were not meant to kill him but tranquilize his,nut he continued to run,not wanting to be captured and expiremented on,so he made the choice to continue running,but circled back around to worn constance that hunters were after them once again.

Cain
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: SilverSkater
Additional Details: I'm a polymorphic writer and model. I'm interested in Lycanthropy, Therianthropy, and any other mythology related to shapeshifting.

Post by Cain »

I forced my healing while Constance wasn't looking. I couldn't help it, and I wanted those pups in a safe place. My wounds were well enough for me to run, so I stood, catching my balance without wincing, and looked at one pup that fell asleep near me. I heard a bullet nearby, it wasn't safe here by much. "Constance, we have to go, they're here, grab the pups, Icarus will hopefullyis close, we have to move! I'll stall them! Go!" I dashed out, in my anthro-wolf form, dodging the adaumantium bullets. I lashed out one of the men, sliting his throat, getting blood all over me again. 'I just took a shower, c'mon!!!' I punched the other, but one remained out of sight. One of the small pups came out curiously, and I leapt in front of the bullet, it pierce my abdomen, narrowly missing my liver and lung. Falling roughly to the ground I pushed the pup to his mother. "Go, run, I'll be fine, NOW!" I yelled, another bullet pierced the air, I raised my hand, grabbing it and feeling the brutal pain tearing into my palm.
To live the life I live, as a polymorphic old soul trapped within a teenage body, is very hectic. I am not normal, nor will I ever be. Don't try to control me, seeing as I will be defiant and do things my own way. I am passionate about roller skating and wakeboarding, those are my outlets. I try to stay out of trouble, most of the time it works.(;
Akuhyou
Legendary
Legendary
---Unknown

Post by Akuhyou »

Meh... Looks like this rp might have died unfortunately...
-Proverb

-unknown
3-17-10 R.I.P. Anthony
Flatline
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Flatline »

(i think we can pick it back up)

constance switched to her human form and picked up her pups. she raced outside and ran down along the river screaming, "this way i know a safer place!"
Akuhyou
Legendary
Legendary
---Unknown

Post by Akuhyou »

(Yay!)

After hours of wallowing in my own self pity, it began to become apparent that no one was coming to kill me... At least not yet... I lifted my head at the sound of footsteps when suddenly I was struck on the shoulder by something.

"Heheheh... Aww, what's wrong lil kitty? Looks like your boyfriend's missing... I bet you anything they're ripping the skin from his body as we speak! Hahahaha!" Marcus, laughed spitefully. He was the landlord of this apartment building and he was never a nice man, not a shred of kindness in him.

I closed my eyes and covered my ears, I didn't want to see him or hear anything he had to say. Everyone thought I was some sort of monster, and they took Nikki away from me. I began to cry again and the laughter only came louder. 'Why did this have to happen? I was content to live out my life with Nikki, I'd even made plans for us to move out to the country, somewhere remote so that we could at least be ourselves.. I never imagined anything like this would...' I lowered my hands from the sides of my head, suddenly numb. 'Everyone thinks I'm a monster...'

Marcus hefted another object to throw at me but stopped. "Eh? What was that? Speak up girl, I can't hear you over your bawling! Hahahahah!" He threw it, a broken table leg and it struck my right hip"

I yelped as it hit and fell over on my side, teeth gritted with pain but from reason, I found myself laughing. 'I deserve this don't I... But...' Just as Marcus began searching for something else to assault me with I managed to find my voice. "You think I'm some kind of monster... You have no idea what a monster is! I figure since I've lost all I loved, what use is my humanity? ...What use are you? Or anyone for that matter?!" I shifted to my knees as I let my emotions free; anger, sadness, fear, everything I felt. I cast them all from me and settled for the rage that had been waiting. I turned to face Marcus, content in the fear that began to consume him. But this was far from over...
-Proverb

-unknown
3-17-10 R.I.P. Anthony
silver1
Legendary
Legendary

Post by silver1 »

Icarus ran along Constance's side. "We should make sure Nikki and his mate are alright,i have a feeling that they could be in danger as we are."

Cain
Legendary
Legendary
Additional Details: I'm a polymorphic writer and model. I'm interested in Lycanthropy, Therianthropy, and any other mythology related to shapeshifting.

Post by Cain »

I got up weakly, my side and hand bleeding. "You won't get to them. I wont let you." I say under my breath. I grunted as another bullet raced through my shoulder, and howled in pain. I laughed sickly, and fell to my knees. A man walked up to me.

"Stupid little mutt, die already." he said in a disgusted voice, then kicked my wounded flank. I yelped, and fell, clutching my side.
To live the life I live, as a polymorphic old soul trapped within a teenage body, is very hectic. I am not normal, nor will I ever be. Don't try to control me, seeing as I will be defiant and do things my own way. I am passionate about roller skating and wakeboarding, those are my outlets. I try to stay out of trouble, most of the time it works.(;
silver1
Legendary
Legendary

Post by silver1 »

Fang stopped in his track as he heard Cain's howl of pain rise up through the air,he knew that she was in great danger and that she needed help. "Constance." Fang said "Cain is in trouble and needs help or i am afraid she is not going to make it,im going back for her."

Akuhyou
Legendary
Legendary
---Unknown

Post by Akuhyou »

I couldn't help but to grimace at the taste of blood in my mouth while I looked down at my claws, stained with the blood of my former landlord. Sighing, I looked towards the door, knowing that soon there would be multitudes of people, some armed, pouring in to see what had transpired. I looked down at the mangled body at my feet and shrugged slightly, the movement accompanied by a 'too bad for you' tsk before I exited by way of the window.

Standing on the roof of a nearby building, I took one last glance at my once was home before bidding it a final farewell. My decision made, being that I'd stay alive no matter what, and I'd seek revenge for my lost mate.
-Proverb

-unknown
3-17-10 R.I.P. Anthony
Valon
Pack Leader
Pack Leader
Custom Title: Cuation, likes to bite!
Additional Details: Chases cars, has bad flees, likes to play fetch.
Mood: RAR!

Post by Valon »

are you guys still doing this one or is it dead too?
Brother Wolf KARN, follower of the moon
The Third of Brothers of blood, and last protector of the mark
Until then, may the moon shine bright on your back and may the game give you a challenge!
silver1
Legendary
Legendary

Post by silver1 »

Yeah,this one is still going.

Fang quickly killed the hunter who had his gun pointed at cain. He then put her over his shoulder and ran as fast as his werewolf body would allow him to back to Constance. "Your safe now Cain,but we have to keep moving." he said knowing that there were many hunters and scientists looking for them.

Cain
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Cain »

I groaned. "My side... bleeding... pain...." I blacked out. Again.
Flatline
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Flatline »

constance noticed another werewolf hunter picking on cain. quickly constance lunged at the hunter and tore his throat out. she looked around and didnt see any more hunters. good! they could make their escape now.

constance turned towards icarus and said, "alpha you need to carry cain. im afraid nikkis gonna have to wait til the cubs are safe... ill take the cubs, you get cain."
Akuhyou
Legendary
Legendary
---Unknown

Post by Akuhyou »

I had made my way to the edge of the forest, having followed the road on a northern route unconsciously. Surprisingly I made it without much of a problem and stood, contemplating what sort of future was left for me. I had no desire to become one of the 'maneaters' well known amongst our kind; what I'd done earlier was simply to give some much needed release to my emotions. I saw it as an act of mercy to the world really. My choices were either to go back to the city and be killed without ever getting to seek revenge for my lost mate, or to give up my ties to human life and live as what I truly was; eating animals and the like... I gagged on the thought of eating flesh and shuddered. "Eugh... Meat..."

I looked myself over, deciding to put my thinking on hold and find a source of water to give myself a much needed cleaning. As I walked, sniffing the air every now and then, I remembered what Constance had told me. The way to get to the city from their cave. I couldn't help but to wonder if they'd still be there, it had been quite a while since. "So she said west...and then south? Or was it west and then north? Uhh... I'll go with the first one but I have to reverse it right? So it'd be north and then east... Well let's see about finding that car... Well, wait... I'm already at the forest, I came north no? So I just have to go east." During my thinking, I had passed right by the car, so grown over with vegetation as it was I'd almost missed it. "Oh wait! There it is! Yay! Okay, I remember now." I ran into the trees, heading in a easterly direction.
-Proverb

-unknown
3-17-10 R.I.P. Anthony
Akuhyou
Legendary
Legendary
---Unknown

Post by Akuhyou »

Dude, thought this site was gone... How wonderful its still here, though it seems that this RP may have died unfortunately. Mmm, I suppose there's naught to be done for it...
-Proverb

-unknown
3-17-10 R.I.P. Anthony
Cain
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Cain »

i was wonderin where you dissappeared off to, :) and, yeah, i guess, we could always restart it, or if you want to join some of the others that most of us have started, ask Flatline if you can join her newest one, The Prophecy, or find any of the ones ive made that have recent posts ^^
Akuhyou
Legendary
Legendary
---Unknown

Post by Akuhyou »

Heh, college demands most of my attention these days. I thought the site was down so I just didn't come by anymore until today. Glad I did eh. Well I put in a request for Test Subjects, that once seems pretty interesting. I'll check out The Prophecy too.

This RP was pretty fun, I was going into a bit of an RP 'withdrawal', if you will from being away from this site... Imagination's been driving me crazy. As much as I'd love to continue this RP, I don't wanna put you guys through the hassle of having to dredge it back up. I'll continue on with my two characters though in others.
Last edited by Akuhyou on Sun May 23, 2010 12:04 am, edited 1 time in total.
-Proverb

-unknown
3-17-10 R.I.P. Anthony