Exiled

Here you can role-play as your favorite character in a loose and informal setting.

Moderators: Silvermoon, Silver Predator Wolf, Wingman, Thunderclaw

Flatline
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: More to me than what your eye sees
Additional Details: Gender on profile no longer specified. Reason: There is no genderqueer option.
Mood: Happy

Re: Exiled

Post by Flatline »

something dawned on constance as she realized that this den had been here when she found it. she didnt make itr so it was very possible that the male werewolf was right about this den being his.

constance averted her eyes and said an apology to the male. then turned towards cain.

"i've been away too long. i thought this den to be abandoned. i guess it turns out its not."

turning back to the male she said, "forgive me werewolf, i thought this den my own discovery. may i ask who you are? and also may i ask everyone if they wish to make a pack?"
Friendship is a precious thing.... Until it is abused and you are rendered unloved. Few remain at my side, one of them is the most compassionate man I have ever met. I love you silver1, thank you for being at my side when i need you the most. I will try, if only for you.
Cain
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: SilverSkater
Additional Details: I'm a polymorphic writer and model. I'm interested in Lycanthropy, Therianthropy, and any other mythology related to shapeshifting.
Mood: Disappointed

Post by Cain »

I looked at Constance, and nodded, "I'm perfectly fine with that, but we kinda have to get this panther back from lala land. Oh!" I exclaim, and shift back to my wolf form. I look to the male, he looked like a strong dominant type, perfect for an alpha. I smiled, and growled playfully at a small rabbit ran past me. I leapt after it. I'm pretty sure the other were probably looking at me confused, but hey, I'm still pretty young.

((Oh yeah, sorry bout my name, myself and Cain are female. Her true name is Amber, so, yeah^^))
Attachments
Copy (2) of Blue_Night_by_shayde.jpg
To live the life I live, as a polymorphic old soul trapped within a teenage body, is very hectic. I am not normal, nor will I ever be. Don't try to control me, seeing as I will be defiant and do things my own way. I am passionate about roller skating and wakeboarding, those are my outlets. I try to stay out of trouble, most of the time it works.(;
Goliathe Dark
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: The Inquisitor

Post by Goliathe Dark »

((Don't know if your still allowing people in but here goes...))

Name:
Madryus Lacaren
Species:
Pyrokinetic (Can start and manipulate fire.)((If this is a problem I'm sure I can think of something else.))
Appearance:
Male, short-cropped dark hair, slightly tanned skin with several small burn scars on his face and hands. 6 feet, 2 inches tall. Muscular but not muscle-bound.
Bio:
Born from two loving parents on October 13th. One day something very strange happened to him. At the age of 14 he was given a choice by a man he saw only by silhouette on his way from school. It was curiously enough the silhouette of a man in a wide fedora hat. The choice this "hat man" had offered was the option of choosing from three of the four elements to become his (wind water or fire)
"Why not rock?" he had said a little sarcastically, not really believing such an offer could exist.
The silhouette simply replied "Already taken."
Madryus thought for a long time deciding very carefully which would be the most useful of the three. He finally decided on fire and as soon as he spoke this out loud, the silhouette told him that he would from then onward be able to tame and use fire when midnight had come.
Regardless of his skepticism, Madryus decided to stay up late anyway since it was the weekend.
Sure enough, just as his living room clock chimed, he felt a small shock go through his body. At first he thought this to be his imagination but that theory did not last long as this small shock started to change into a burn.
He couldn't help but close his eyes for the entire ordeal. It was the most painful agony that he had ever gone through. It lasted for 20 minutes, however, this burning had not even left a scar on his skin. As he finished checking for any scars or blisters that weren't there he looked at his hand, getting an idea. Sure enough, he was able to create a small, magnificent blaze in his palm.
He looked up excitedly to go and tell his parents of this newly acquired gift but to his utter horror, the house had completely burned down. What he stood in was a large cindering crater that had been his home. He frantically ran to his parents room hoping in vain that they would be alright. His parents weren't there; at least, not in the flesh. What layed before him were simply two heaps of bone charred beyond reason.
This was all beyond terrifying for him but the worst was when he looked next to what used to be his parents' bed. He knew exactly who it was even before he got a clear focus on him. It was the "hat man" who had given him this curse.
He could hear sirens approaching fast. He knew he couldn't stay there. It would be much less difficult if the police thought he had died with his parents. He fled to the only place he knew he could survive without trouble. The woods.
He knew well enough how to survive for as long as he needed, but he did venture out to the library as it was the closest available building to where he had set up his home.
One day an older book caught his eye. It was little more than a centimeter in width but it had an interesting title. It was called The One-House Earthquake of 1984. He decided to skim through it. What he read scared him terribly. The earthquake had completely destroyed the house it had hit but nothing else. The crack in the earth had apparently stopped exactly where the property mark ended.
Madryus then thought harder. When he had run away from his old home he remembered something eerie that he stupidly overlooked. The charred grass on his lawn had formed a perfect square.
He decided to read on. As he read, he got goosebumps down his spine. One of the people who had died in that earthquake had been a girl the same age as Madryus whom also been born on October 13th.
Madryus quickly put the book back and fled back into the woods where he spent the next 3 years of his life.

I had been chasing the rabbit for nearly an hour. This had better be the most delicious meal I've ever had. I had thought frustrated. Every time I saw it, it was always just getting out of sight. I couldn't even use the fire to paralyze it because the woods were so dense.

I thought I had finally caught my break when the rabbit had gone into a small cave by a large waterfall. As soon as I got close I slowly walked towards the cave so as not to startle the thing again. When I was about 3 meters to the right of the cave, I was just about to jump at the rabbit when it suddenly dashed back out again.

"What just--" I had started before a large creature had pounced out of the cave toward the rabbit at a remarkable speed. I had abruptly been silenced so as not to alert the creature to my presence. I knew I couldn't run because the minuscule little twigs on the ground would surely give away my presence to matter how careful I was.

So I did the only thing he could do; I waited.

((Big kudos to whoever gets the "hat man" reference, by the way.))
What is the difference between an optimistic man and a blind one?

Reality is for those who lack imagination.

Those who beg for death are destined to live forever.

I see you. I know of your intentions. I'd ask you to leave but that wasn't in the cards.....so I'll ask you to die.
Cain
Legendary
Legendary
Additional Details: I'm a polymorphic writer and model. I'm interested in Lycanthropy, Therianthropy, and any other mythology related to shapeshifting.

Post by Cain »

I finally got the rabbit, but caught another scent. I I shifted very quickly, and slowly started to walk towards the human scent...
To live the life I live, as a polymorphic old soul trapped within a teenage body, is very hectic. I am not normal, nor will I ever be. Don't try to control me, seeing as I will be defiant and do things my own way. I am passionate about roller skating and wakeboarding, those are my outlets. I try to stay out of trouble, most of the time it works.(;
Goliathe Dark
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Goliathe Dark »

I could hear the beast's steps nearing. It was moving slowly so I used this to my advantage.

I clenched my fists and inside them, I made two very small (but powerful) balls of fire that I was ready to use should the thing try and strike at me.

I see you. I know of your intentions. I'd ask you to leave but that wasn't in the cards.....so I'll ask you to die.
Cain
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Cain »

I saw a light coming from bushes.

"Hello? I mean no harm, I... I am a animal shapeshifter. I won't hurt you, whoever you are. I am half human ya know."
Goliathe Dark
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Goliathe Dark »

"Th..that's funny" I had choked out through my nervousness. "So am I" Though the creature was apparently female (not to mention seemingly friendly), she was nonetheless quite intimidating from just her huge height.

Regardless of this, I hesitantly relaxed my palms, the heat released harmlessly. I slowly raised my left hand in an offer for a handshake. "Madryus." I said in an attempt to be polite. It was difficult as I hadn't been in human contact with anyone for about three years.

Cain
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Cain »

I shook his hand, and looked back towards the cave. "What's a human doing around these parts? And cool ability, I've got some too." I said and filled the noiseless air into music. "I live by the rythmn and beat of the music. My heart beats with the beat, my body moves as one with the rythmn." I say and leap out of sight, then landing back down on a sharp beat right beside him. "Oh, and my name's Amber, Amber Cain."
silver1
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: guardian of wolves
Additional Details: When it hurts to look back,and your scared to look ahead you can look beside you and your best friend will be there.

Post by silver1 »

He followed Amber at a distence and noticed that there was someone else in the area,he noticed that she was talking to someone and that this person seemed to be alittle nervous,so he decided to approach them slowly.

He stopped beside Amber and smiled at her and the new person. "Hi there." he siad in a friendly voice.
If you talk to the animals,they will talk to you and you will know each other.If you do not talk to them,you will not know them and what you do not know you fear,and what one fears one destroys.

Greater love hath no man than to lay down his life for a friend.

You say werewolf like its a bad thing.

http://cmrpg.net/turn.php?cid=131877&serv=1
Goliathe Dark
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Goliathe Dark »

The dancing one was quite strange. I tilted my head in bewilderment. "Pleasure to meet you, Amber Cain.

"H...hello." I said to the other wolf like creature. I paused because I had a small dizziness and lost focus for a moment.

"Not to be rude but do you have anything to eat. I haven't eaten since yesterday." It was true; that rabbit I had been chasing had been my only chance for getting a supper that day.

Cain
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Cain »

"Hey, um, is Constance still at the cave? And i never got your name." I say, lookin at the male i met like 20 minutes ago. "I'll get ya something maybe a little less bloody if ya like."
silver1
Legendary
Legendary
Additional Details: When it hurts to look back,and your scared to look ahead you can look beside you and your best friend will be there.

Post by silver1 »

"My name is Icarus,sorry i did'nt tell you sooner." he said looking at Madryus.

You seem alittle nervous,why is that?" he said climbing up a nearby tree and sitting on the bottom branch.
If you talk to the animals,they will talk to you and you will know each other.If you do not talk to them,you will not know them and what you do not know you fear,and what one fears one destroys.

Cain
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Cain »

"I'm guessin' he hasn't seen our species before. Your a lycanthrope, right? I'm a Therianthrope, the main root of shapeshifters. I can shift into a tiger, hawk, wolf, and a human. My true form is a wolf, since I was born as a wolf pup. Sadly, I think I might be the last of my kind." I say and sit down softly. I couldn't stop a whimper from escaping me.
Goliathe Dark
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Goliathe Dark »

"Well," I said. "it's not so much that you two are frightening. It's just that the last oddity I met caused me to kill my parents."

"With this..."I snapped out of it so I could show them. I formed two small fires in my palms. I then morphed them into an incomprehensible shape. I then gestured them with my head to look at the large tree to the right of myself.

The shadow the flame created was the near-perfect replica of the "hat man" I had seen so many years ago (or so it felt for me).
Last edited by Goliathe Dark on Tue Jul 28, 2009 6:30 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Cain
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Cain »

I felt threatened of the shape the tree took, and shifted to my lycan form and shredded the figure. When my mind let me slip back into the right mind, I realised what i did, shifted to human, and apologised for my actions. "I'm so sorry, I don't know what came over me." I say, then, everything went black.
silver1
Legendary
Legendary

Post by silver1 »

He leaned back against the trunk of the tree. "That most have been aweful,you must have felt horrible knowing your parents died at your hand." he said with alitlle sadness in his eyes

Goliathe Dark
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Goliathe Dark »

"Yes, thank you for reminding me of how wonderful my life is." I said, somewhat cynically. I didn't need to experience the dread I felt from my parent's charred remains again.

"Now, if you don't mind, I'm going to try and find that rabbit again." I said. I then blasted a pillar of fire at the waterfall so I could not be followed.

Cain
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Cain »

OOC: Okay, just to let ya know, when it said "Everything went black" Amber passed out and collapsed. just ta let ya know. =D
silver1
Legendary
Legendary

Post by silver1 »

"Well,i guess i upset him."he said jumping down from the tree to see if Amber was ok. He leaned her against a tree and then sat down beside her,he was not about to leave her like Madryus just did. He should have at least made sure she was ok before he left.

Icarus rested his head against the tree and looked up,Madryus had made him angry, and he was going to let him know it when he saw him again.

Cain
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Cain »

I whimpered.
I ran, pushing my body faster. I heard the menacing growl getting closer. "No!!!!" I screamed, get away from me!" I roares as the ripple ripped through my body. I feel a searing pain tear throigh my body, then...

I bolted up right, shifting painfully in the process. I panted heavily, and curled up into a tight ball, sobbing.
silver1
Legendary
Legendary

Post by silver1 »

He put a paw on Ambers shoulder. "Are you ok?" he aske the concern showing in his eyes. "Whats wrong...what is bothering you so much?" he asked scooting closer to her,he could tell that something had her very upset and he was doing all he could to comfort her.

Cain
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Cain »

I desperatly snuggled into him. "Don't leave me..." i sob.
silver1
Legendary
Legendary

Post by silver1 »

"Hey...hey hey hey...i'm not going anywhere." he said putting his arms around her,he had never seen anyone this upset before and it really bothered him. "I'm staying right here." he said in his most comforting voice.

Cain
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Cain »

"Nightmare... Bout....when i was....attacked..." i said between sobs.
Goliathe Dark
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Goliathe Dark »

((NOTE:Wha = Intended spelling mistake to make the sentence seem more like someone actually said it))

"Damned monsters." I mumbled to myself as I stormed from their sight.

"Wha do I care if there's one less monster in the world!" I shouted at the top of my lungs not caring who heard anymore. "The world'll get along just fine when they're dead! When they're all dead!"

My voice died down until it was nearly inaudible. "...when I'm dead." I muttered.

I sat on the cool earth and dropped my face into my hands and for the first time in too long of a time, I started sobbing.