Exiled

Here you can role-play as your favorite character in a loose and informal setting.

Moderators: Silvermoon, Silver Predator Wolf, Wingman, Thunderclaw

Akuhyou
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: Akuhyou Rokuru, Wielder of Ice
Additional Details: Men are wont to suffer
And forget wherein they've sinned
Ne're hearkening back on tragedies past
Lest the Twelve might humble them
---Unknown
Mood: Disappointed

Re: Exiled

Post by Akuhyou »

I looked away when Constance threw up and listened quietly as she revealed her secret. "Guess its a good thing I didn't leave you in that zoo then." I heard Cain approach and raised an eyebrow at her scars and jumped as she fell to the ground unconscious. I get to my feet and go over to her, rolling her onto her back brushing the various bits and pieces of the forest floor from her face before turning to Constance again. "Well, I'd love to stay but I've gotta go. I've been away for far too long, so if you'd be so kind as to point me in the direction of the city... I'll be on my way and out of your hair."
He who knows he who knows not, and knows not that he knows not, is a fool, shun him; He who knows not, and knows that he knows not, is a child, teach him. He who knows, and knows not that he knows, is asleep, wake him. He who knows, and knows that he knows, is wise, follow him.
-Proverb

Man is his own worst enemy.
-unknown
3-17-10 R.I.P. Anthony
Flatline
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: More to me than what your eye sees
Additional Details: Gender on profile no longer specified. Reason: There is no genderqueer option.
Mood: Happy

Post by Flatline »

constance nodded once at the werepanther's request. pointing with her snout at a western direction she said, "go west til you find the car, then drive it south down the road for about two hours and you'll reach the cities. good luck on your journey and thank you for rescuing me and my unborn cubs.

constance turned to icarus saying, "so what do you think of my poack idea? you can be alpha if the others agree on it too.:
Friendship is a precious thing.... Until it is abused and you are rendered unloved. Few remain at my side, one of them is the most compassionate man I have ever met. I love you silver1, thank you for being at my side when i need you the most. I will try, if only for you.
silver1
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: guardian of wolves
Additional Details: When it hurts to look back,and your scared to look ahead you can look beside you and your best friend will be there.

Post by silver1 »

"Icarus looked to Constance and smile. "Its a great idea,just a pack of two at the moment,put our numbers will grow." he said still smiling
If you talk to the animals,they will talk to you and you will know each other.If you do not talk to them,you will not know them and what you do not know you fear,and what one fears one destroys.

Greater love hath no man than to lay down his life for a friend.

You say werewolf like its a bad thing.

http://cmrpg.net/turn.php?cid=131877&serv=1
Flatline
Legendary
Legendary
Additional Details: Gender on profile no longer specified. Reason: There is no genderqueer option.

Post by Flatline »

"agreed then. we are a pack of two. untill the cubs are born that is. but what about the others female werewolf? we should ask if she wishes to join the pack." Constance said.

another wave of nausea rolled over constance, but she managed to avoid puking this time. and to top things off one of the cubs chose that moment to kick her in the gut.

constance nearly reeled over in pain when the cub kicked, but managed to keep standing. she laughed a little then decided she need a rest. so constance walked into the den and fell asleep
Friendship is a precious thing.... Until it is abused and you are rendered unloved. Few remain at my side, one of them is the most compassionate man I have ever met. I love you silver1, thank you for being at my side when i need you the most. I will try, if only for you.
silver1
Legendary
Legendary
Additional Details: When it hurts to look back,and your scared to look ahead you can look beside you and your best friend will be there.

Post by silver1 »

Icarus entered the den next to constance's,but slept at the entrance of his just in case she needed him.
If you talk to the animals,they will talk to you and you will know each other.If you do not talk to them,you will not know them and what you do not know you fear,and what one fears one destroys.

Akuhyou
Legendary
Legendary
---Unknown

Post by Akuhyou »

I smiled and got to my feet. After a quick stretch I nodded in Constance's direction. "Thank you Constance and good luck to you too, as well as your friend here."

I turned westward and made my way to the edge of the forest before turning back and giving a wide grin. "Oh yeah, I almost forgot. My name is Akuhyou, but you guys can just call me Aku. Well, hopefully we'll meet up again one day. And tell that girl there that I'm sorry I couldn't thank her in person for getting me out of that place. But I'm grateful either way. Well, see you around!"

I turned away and darted off into the woods, on my way back to my home in the city and the nearest thing I had to family. "Well, Nikki'll be surprised to hear about my little adventure. I just hope he doesn't bite my head off for worrying him... Man..."
He who knows he who knows not, and knows not that he knows not, is a fool, shun him; He who knows not, and knows that he knows not, is a child, teach him. He who knows, and knows not that he knows, is asleep, wake him. He who knows, and knows that he knows, is wise, follow him.
-Proverb

-unknown
3-17-10 R.I.P. Anthony
Flatline
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Flatline »

it was now seven months later. constances bulging belly would soon rid itself of the cubs that were living in it for now. very soon in fact. constance was in the den icarus had given her and had started her labor.

the next morning constance came out of the den sporting a now slim belly and went to the entrance of the alphas den.

"icarus, come to my den and see. ive had three cubs. two males and one female."

consatance then procceeded to her own den and went in to nurse her hungry cubs.
silver1
Legendary
Legendary

Post by silver1 »

He stepped into the entrance of Constance's den being careful not to get to close to her pups. "They are so cute." he said and smiled he had already decided to do the hunting for constance and the pups so constance would not have to leave the little pups.

Flatline
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Flatline »

constance wagged her tail.

"the dark male is felth, the light male is cabela, and the female is jalgra." constance said.

her stomache growled. the labor had made her very hungry.so she looked up at icarus and requested, "hey, can you do me a big favor please? can you hunt for me, i need to feed. the birthing has taken a lot out of me."
Cain
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: SilverSkater
Additional Details: I'm a polymorphic writer and model. I'm interested in Lycanthropy, Therianthropy, and any other mythology related to shapeshifting.

Post by Cain »

Its been awhile since the last Eclipse, I snuck off this morning to try and surprise Constance with a FEAST!!! I came back with large game on my shoulder.

"Hey, eat up little guys!" I said and gently put the meat down, trying not to squish the small pups and any other wolf in the den.
To live the life I live, as a polymorphic old soul trapped within a teenage body, is very hectic. I am not normal, nor will I ever be. Don't try to control me, seeing as I will be defiant and do things my own way. I am passionate about roller skating and wakeboarding, those are my outlets. I try to stay out of trouble, most of the time it works.(;
Flatline
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Flatline »

constance suddenly smelled fresh meat. it was cain with a fresh kill.

"Ooo just what i needed. thanks cain" constance said

after the cubs were asleep constance dug into the meat. she was ravenous. when she was finished eating she laid down her head and took a well deserved nap
silver1
Legendary
Legendary

Post by silver1 »

Icarus returned with his freshly killed deer to find cain there with another deer and constance sleeping inside her den.

Flatline
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Flatline »

constance woke to find icarus outside with yet another dead deer.

"sorry alpha cain beat you to hunting for me."
silver1
Legendary
Legendary

Post by silver1 »

He looked at Constance and smiled,then he carried the deer into his den where he new Cain would not dare to follow and began eating it. he then sat at the far wall of his den and fell asleep,his head resting on one of his arms.

Akuhyou
Legendary
Legendary
---Unknown

Post by Akuhyou »

These past 7 months had been uneventful, but enjoyable. After heading back home to the city and my mate, Nikita, I arrived to find things more or less the way I'd left them. Which was awesome, very much so. After much apologizing, despite his amiable nature, life went back to normal.

I was on my way home from grocery shopping, arms loaded with bags filled with all sorts of things. "Doodly doo..." I hummed to myself as I walked through the doorway to the apartment building where I lived. As I made my way up the couple of flights of stairs to my room I decided that I'd stop by Mrs. Carlington's room to say hi and see if she needed anything. And as I got to the hallway, lo and behold, there she was. But it was strange to see her with a pair of odd looking men. I pushed the thought aside as I walked up to them, they could have been her relatives for all I knew. "Hiya Mrs. Carlington. Who're your fine looking friends here?" I smiled harmlessly as I spoke, considering that as soon as the first word left my lips, they all turned to face me, the strangest looks on their faces. But what worried me the most was when Mrs. Carlington backed into her doorway until she was practically out of sight and I caught the faintest whisper of 'monsters...' before she slammed her door shut.

"Monsters? What's going on?" I blinked, confused but worried at the same time. There was no way she could have known what Nikki and I were, or at least I surely hoped she didn't. I took great care in being careful of being seen when on my outings and Nikki more or less never left the room. I began to feel uneasy, what with these to men staring me down so I quickly excused myself and hurried to my room. I shut the door as soon as I was inside and looked for my mate, quickly finding him where he was usually sitting on the couch. "Nikki, I think there's something wrong..."
-Proverb

-unknown
3-17-10 R.I.P. Anthony
Flatline
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Flatline »

constance decided to go find some water. thinking it safe enough to leave the den she went out in search of water. but little did she know her newly borns were in danger.

while mommy was gone a werewolf hunter snuck into her den and took off with all three of her pups. constance returned to find her cubs missing

"ICARUS THE CUBS ARE MISSING!" constance yelled
Cain
Legendary
Legendary
Additional Details: I'm a polymorphic writer and model. I'm interested in Lycanthropy, Therianthropy, and any other mythology related to shapeshifting.

Post by Cain »

:before constances' pups were taken:

I was harshly woken up by something ripping through my shoulder, someone was in the cave. I saw a human male snatching the pups. I tried to bark, but the male looked, laughed and kicked me in the stomach. I passed out, with a bleeding shoulder, and two broken ribs. My last thoughtbefore I blacked out was: Im soo sorry I let you down... Constance... then everything went pitch black.

:After the pups were taken:

I woke up harshly again to horrible pain and Constance yelling. I tried to curl up in a ball, feeling very horrble and small. It hurt to move, and I was in the shadows, hidden and lying in a pool of blood. If it wasnt for my healing factor, judging by the amount of blood, I'd be dead.
Last edited by Cain on Sun Oct 04, 2009 2:08 pm, edited 1 time in total.
To live the life I live, as a polymorphic old soul trapped within a teenage body, is very hectic. I am not normal, nor will I ever be. Don't try to control me, seeing as I will be defiant and do things my own way. I am passionate about roller skating and wakeboarding, those are my outlets. I try to stay out of trouble, most of the time it works.(;
Flatline
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Flatline »

ooc: it was a human that took the cubs
Cain
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Cain »

OOC: I just edited it for ya. ^^
Flatline
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Flatline »

it was then that constance saw cain in the den. her first thought was why didnt she protect my cubs?!. but then she saw the blood and her anger turned into concern for her packmate.

"cain what the hell happened? and are you ok?" constance asked frantically
Cain
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Cain »

My mind struggled to get words out. "Human... male... kick, bullet... pain... sorry... i, i let... you d- down..." too much pain to finish a sentence. i felt horrible, and hoped Constance nor Icarus would expell me from the pack. this was the only place i had.
silver1
Legendary
Legendary

Post by silver1 »

"Don't worry Constance,i will find your cubs and i will kill the hunters who took them." Icarus said in a comforting voice. He began looking frantically for the cubs until he caught the scent of humans mixed with the scent of the cubs. Icarus swiftly caought up to the two hunters and killed one of them so fast the second hunter had not even realized what had happened.

Icarus moved in front of the hunter,blocking his escape. Icarus then snatched the cubs from the hunter and hid them in a hole in a nearby tree where he knew they would be safe. "You have made a horrible mistake by taking my packmates cubs,and injuring thier guardian." Icarus growled. "A mistake that you will never make again." Icarus growled and grabed the hunter by his throat and then smashed the hunter against a nearby tree causing it to splinter into pieces. Before the hunter could recover Icarus grabed the hunter by his shoulder and bit down hard into the hunters throat,crushing it and causing blood to spray into Icaru's mouth and onto the trees and bushes surround ing them.

Icarus threw the now lifeless body of the hunter to the ground and recovered the cubs and returned them to constance. "How is Cain...is she ok?" he asked concerned for his packmate.

Flatline
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Flatline »

constance was relieved when icarus returned with her cubs.

"thank you icarus! and is the human taken care of? as for cain shes badly hurt but i think she'll live."
silver1
Legendary
Legendary

Post by silver1 »

"I killed them both,the one who actually took your cubs met a very bloody end." Icarus said grinning "Im going down to the river to wash all of thhis blood off." he said checking on Cain.

Cain
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Cain »

"My ribs are alright, but those hunters were smart, this bullet," i showed him in the light. "They're a rare type of metal; adumantium. too the few lycans that have seen it, its their Wolfsbane. when pierced through the skin of a wolf or lycan, it takes ten times slower to heal the wound. it'll be a very loongg couple of days for me to use this arm and not cause any more damage to it." i groaned. "Do you mind if i join you for a bath, too much blood on my fur. its gross."