Exiled

Here you can role-play as your favorite character in a loose and informal setting.

Moderators: Silvermoon, Silver Predator Wolf, Wingman, Thunderclaw

silver1
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: guardian of wolves
Additional Details: When it hurts to look back,and your scared to look ahead you can look beside you and your best friend will be there.
Mood: Happy

Re: Exiled

Post by silver1 »

Icarus looked her in the eyes. "I know what thats like." "I've been through the same thing,what happened if you don't mind me asking...it always helps ease the trauma of a nightmare if you tell someone about it." he said keeping her in his arms

He had been through the same thing as she had until he was taken in by a pack,the same pack he later ended up killing while in a blind rage,but he had now put that behind him,and wanted to forget about.
If you talk to the animals,they will talk to you and you will know each other.If you do not talk to them,you will not know them and what you do not know you fear,and what one fears one destroys.

Greater love hath no man than to lay down his life for a friend.

You say werewolf like its a bad thing.

http://cmrpg.net/turn.php?cid=131877&serv=1
Flatline
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: More to me than what your eye sees
Additional Details: Gender on profile no longer specified. Reason: There is no genderqueer option.

Post by Flatline »

while the others were chatting constance had taken down a big buck. using all her strength she dragged it to the den. it was then that she noticed a newcomer.

"hello stranger, im constance." constance said. "you look hungry, have some of the deer i just brought down."
Friendship is a precious thing.... Until it is abused and you are rendered unloved. Few remain at my side, one of them is the most compassionate man I have ever met. I love you silver1, thank you for being at my side when i need you the most. I will try, if only for you.
Cain
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: SilverSkater
Additional Details: I'm a polymorphic writer and model. I'm interested in Lycanthropy, Therianthropy, and any other mythology related to shapeshifting.
Mood: Disappointed

Post by Cain »

After I told Icarus about my dream, he helped me back to the den. I saw the guy that abandoned me, and growled feircly, while trying to shift. I felt a searing pain throughout my mind and i collapsed, gripping my forehead.
To live the life I live, as a polymorphic old soul trapped within a teenage body, is very hectic. I am not normal, nor will I ever be. Don't try to control me, seeing as I will be defiant and do things my own way. I am passionate about roller skating and wakeboarding, those are my outlets. I try to stay out of trouble, most of the time it works.(;
silver1
Legendary
Legendary
Additional Details: When it hurts to look back,and your scared to look ahead you can look beside you and your best friend will be there.

Post by silver1 »

"You ok?" he said kneeling at her side and glaring at Madryus. He was furious at him for leaving Amber like she was earlier,and he was certainly going to let Madryus know that.

He wrapped his arm around Amber. "Calm down now,you might lose control like i did,and i don't want you to have to go through that." he said baring his fangs at Madryus.
If you talk to the animals,they will talk to you and you will know each other.If you do not talk to them,you will not know them and what you do not know you fear,and what one fears one destroys.

Cain
Legendary
Legendary
Additional Details: I'm a polymorphic writer and model. I'm interested in Lycanthropy, Therianthropy, and any other mythology related to shapeshifting.

Post by Cain »

I groaned, and tried to stand up, the pain went through my head again, and I blacked out, again.

OOC: If anyone watched Star Trek: the Original Series, think of that one episode when spock uses the "Vulcan Death Grip" on Kirk, you know, when he collapses, holding his head. That's what Amber looked like when she collapsed holdin her head.
To live the life I live, as a polymorphic old soul trapped within a teenage body, is very hectic. I am not normal, nor will I ever be. Don't try to control me, seeing as I will be defiant and do things my own way. I am passionate about roller skating and wakeboarding, those are my outlets. I try to stay out of trouble, most of the time it works.(;
silver1
Legendary
Legendary

Post by silver1 »

"Please,you've got to calm down before you lose control,and trust me you don't want to have to live with that,I lost control after my mate was killed and slaughtered my entire pack...all of them but the alpha,and like i said you don't want to have to live with something like that."

Akuhyou
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: Akuhyou Rokuru, Wielder of Ice
Additional Details: Men are wont to suffer
And forget wherein they've sinned
Ne're hearkening back on tragedies past
Lest the Twelve might humble them
---Unknown

Post by Akuhyou »

I open my eyes slightly only to clench them shut again as the sunlight hits them. I let out a groan of complaint and roll onto my stomach. I struggle to my paws, stagger and fall again. "Oof! Ugh..." As I let myself slowly come back from my tranquilzer induced stupor I began to notice what was happening around me. A girl was on her knees, seeming to be in pain as a the werewolf from earlier looked to be trying to comfort her. There also seemed to be a newcomer but I couldn't tell whether he was friend or foe. "What's going on...?"
He who knows he who knows not, and knows not that he knows not, is a fool, shun him; He who knows not, and knows that he knows not, is a child, teach him. He who knows, and knows not that he knows, is asleep, wake him. He who knows, and knows that he knows, is wise, follow him.
-Proverb

Man is his own worst enemy.
-unknown
3-17-10 R.I.P. Anthony
Akuhyou
Legendary
Legendary
---Unknown

Post by Akuhyou »

I open my eyes slightly only to clench them shut again as the sunlight hits them. I let out a groan of complaint and roll onto my stomach. I struggle to my paws, stagger and fall again. "Oof! Ugh..." As I let myself slowly come back from my tranquilzer induced stupor I began to notice what was happening around me. A girl was on her knees, seeming to be in pain as a the werewolf from earlier looked to be trying to comfort her. There also seemed to be a newcomer but I couldn't tell whether he was friend or foe. "What's going on...?"
He who knows he who knows not, and knows not that he knows not, is a fool, shun him; He who knows not, and knows that he knows not, is a child, teach him. He who knows, and knows not that he knows, is asleep, wake him. He who knows, and knows that he knows, is wise, follow him.
-Proverb

-unknown
3-17-10 R.I.P. Anthony
Goliathe Dark
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: The Inquisitor

Post by Goliathe Dark »

As I noticed the wolf things approaching, I immediately stopped my uncharacteristic sobbing and attempted to compose myself. I acknowledged the male one baring his fangs at me by turning my head toward him slightly and to my surprise, started smiling lightly

"It's funny that you think I'm such a terrible person..." I started. "Even funnier is that you're right."

I paused, trying to think of the words. "I wasn't always so cold, you know." I said serenely, standing up.

I turned toward the female wolf thing who still didn't look very well. I didn't know if it was the right gesture to use for them but tried it anyway. I outstretched my arm in offer of an apology to her.

"I'm sorry for what I did." I said as sincerely as I could muster. "I haven't been a....people-person......for a while."

((OOC: Sorry for the slight corniness on few parts. Couldn't really thing of the right words.))
What is the difference between an optimistic man and a blind one?

Reality is for those who lack imagination.

Those who beg for death are destined to live forever.

I see you. I know of your intentions. I'd ask you to leave but that wasn't in the cards.....so I'll ask you to die.
Cain
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Cain »

I felt a surge of energy ripple through out my body, and then smelt the scent of blood, not too far away. I looked towards the source, outside the cave. My eyes were pure gold, with a black ring around the gold. I unconciously shifted gracefully, and growled deeply. I stalked out of the cave, oblivious of the others, controlled by the animal. In the dArkest part of my mind, my human logic came up with the only answer; the Eclipse. Its the only time i ever get consumed by my Wolf.
Goliathe Dark
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Goliathe Dark »

((OOC: I'm a little confused. I thought you guys were in the same area I was. (i.e.: the "bared my fangs at Madryus" thing)

Quote: "I stalked out of the cave,"

Could've sworn you guys were away from the cave))

I see you. I know of your intentions. I'd ask you to leave but that wasn't in the cards.....so I'll ask you to die.
Cain
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Cain »

Ooc: we walked to the cave, and saw you with Constance. Then Silver1's character growled at you.
Akuhyou
Legendary
Legendary
---Unknown

Post by Akuhyou »

I watch as one of the wolves goes bounding off into the forest before I get to my paws, slightly unsteady but none the worse for wear. I go over to where I saw Constance, wanting to know what was going on. "Hey, umm.. Sorry about that failed rescue and all. But what's going on? Who're all these guys and where are?" As I slowly began to realize that we were currently no where near the city, I felt myself begin to panic but I quickly fought it back.
-Proverb

-unknown
3-17-10 R.I.P. Anthony
Flatline
Legendary
Legendary
Additional Details: Gender on profile no longer specified. Reason: There is no genderqueer option.

Post by Flatline »

constance looked upn from eating the dead deer. atlast ther werepanther wasn awake from lala land.

"well i finished what you started. i stole a car and drove all three of us to safety. then i found an old den that i thought mine untill i ran into its creator and then another werewolf came along. so how are ya feeling?" constance said.
Friendship is a precious thing.... Until it is abused and you are rendered unloved. Few remain at my side, one of them is the most compassionate man I have ever met. I love you silver1, thank you for being at my side when i need you the most. I will try, if only for you.
Goliathe Dark
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Goliathe Dark »

((OOC: Cain, why would my character run into a cave you and Silver's character just came out of? Not to be rude but that doesn't make a whole lot of sense.

PS: Sorry for me being so stubborn about this, it just doesn't seem right to me.))

Cain
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Cain »

OOC: Idk, sorry, do you guys want to start again?
Attachments
wolf_by_Yorvig.jpg
wolf_by_Yorvig.jpg (9.41 KiB) Viewed 8617 times
Goliathe Dark
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Goliathe Dark »

((Depends. From where are we starting?))

Cain
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Cain »

OOC: I have no clue, lets wait for Constance and the others if they haven't forgotten us. :(
Akuhyou
Legendary
Legendary
---Unknown

Post by Akuhyou »

I sit across from Constance, the deer between us, and let out a small sigh as I force back a shiver from being in unfamiliar territory. "I'm okay. A little dizzy every now and then but its wearing off quickly." I raise my head and look out in the direction of where the other two wolves had gone. "That wolf that just ran off, is she the one that got me out of there? And shouldn't we go after them? And who..." I raise a paw and point it at Madryus. "...is that guy? He's... human... I think..."
-Proverb

-unknown
3-17-10 R.I.P. Anthony
silver1
Legendary
Legendary

Post by silver1 »

Icarus sits next to Constance and takes a large piece of meat from the deer,then curls into a ball eating it.

Flatline
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Flatline »

constance turned to icarus and said, "how would you like to make a pack with us? you can be alpha."

promptly after doing so constance turned around and threw up on the ground. she had been hiding a secret from the others. she was pregnant with her ex-mates cubs. and like nhumans werewolves also suffered morning sickness.

constance turned to icarus and also said, "i'm very sorry you had to see that. i'm actually pregnant with my ex-mates cubs. i left him for trying to control me and i think hes the one who framed me for cub killing in vengeance. greyback exiled me without trial. i know this den you built is yours but can i ask a favor of you? may i please use the den to birth my cubs?"

constance sat down and waited for icarus to reply.
Cain
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Cain »

I was bleeding, scarred, in pain, and dead tired. That was the longest eclipse i'd ever been through. I stumbled my way back to the cave. I found Constance throwing up and saying she's pregnant. "Thats... Happy and... sad at the same time... What.. what'd you say bout a pack?" i said, before passing out, with newly healed scars and a face now full of dirt and rocks.
silver1
Legendary
Legendary

Post by silver1 »

"Yes" he said without thinking about it "You can use my den,i don't mind at all he said with a small smile. Just the thought of newborn pups made him happy so he let out a howl to show his happiness. "You sure you want me to be alpha?" he asked lying on his back looking up to the sky.

Flatline
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Flatline »

constance was gratefull that icarus had said yes. it was much easier than digging out her own den.

"thank you icarus. i really didnt want to dig out a new den when there was already a den."
silver1
Legendary
Legendary

Post by silver1 »

"Its not a problem,i will dig a new den next to yours. he said and began working on the new den.