Exiled

Here you can role-play as your favorite character in a loose and informal setting.

Moderators: Silvermoon, Silver Predator Wolf, Wingman, Thunderclaw

Flatline
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: More to me than what your eye sees
Additional Details: Gender on profile no longer specified. Reason: There is no genderqueer option.
Mood: Happy

Exiled

Post by Flatline »

Name: Constance
Species: Anthro werewolf
Fur color: white
Markings: none
Bio: Constance is a white anthro werewolf who was wrongly exiled from her original pack (framed for cub-killing). on her journey to find a new pack she was captured by hunters. unable to escape she was sold to a zoo after much testing done on her by the government.

A white muzzle rose to sniff the air. it was dinner time. the zookeepers had left her a big dish of raw meat. Constance didn't hesitate to dig in to the deer meat. she was hungry. but as she ate she remembered the times when she was free. free to do her own hunting and free to roam the land.

as she finished her dinner her thoughts wandered to her cruel and unjust exil from her birth pack. Greyback, their leader, had not hesitated to banish her following the death of a cub. She had been framed by an enemy within the pack. her former mate. she had left him for trying to control her, and he hadn't taken it well. Constance wasn't sure what happened but she was sure that her old mate had killed the cub himself.

Constance shook the thoughts from her mind. that was all in the past. now she needed to find a way out of the mess she had gotten into. She watched as night fell. tommorrow she would think of an escape plan, but tonight she would sleep. she slowly drifted into a deep sleep and dreamed of hunting.
Friendship is a precious thing.... Until it is abused and you are rendered unloved. Few remain at my side, one of them is the most compassionate man I have ever met. I love you silver1, thank you for being at my side when i need you the most. I will try, if only for you.
Akuhyou
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: Akuhyou Rokuru, Wielder of Ice
Additional Details: Men are wont to suffer
And forget wherein they've sinned
Ne're hearkening back on tragedies past
Lest the Twelve might humble them
---Unknown
Mood: Disappointed

Re: Exiled

Post by Akuhyou »

Name: Akuhyou
Species: Anthro Werepanther
Fur Colour: Blue tinted black
Markings: Scar from an old bullet wound on her right hip
Bio: A young werepanther. Injured by a hunter and due to her refusal to have it removed, she is pained regularly by the bullet in her right hip. Unable to stand being constantly treated with pity she left her former tribe and now lives alone. She has not lost her quirky nature and can be quite unpredictable.

Clank clank clank! The sound of metal hitting metal sounding loud enough to wake even the deepest of sleepers from their dreams. "Well well welly well now... How ever did you manage to get yourself caught by humans?" The clanking sounded once more, coming from a young girl possibly no more than 17. A grin followed by the waving of a metal rod. "You don't plan on staying here much longer do you? I might be able to help you... Maybe." She grinned widely once more and leaned forward, supporting herself with the metal rod as she studied the bars of your cage.
He who knows he who knows not, and knows not that he knows not, is a fool, shun him; He who knows not, and knows that he knows not, is a child, teach him. He who knows, and knows not that he knows, is asleep, wake him. He who knows, and knows that he knows, is wise, follow him.
-Proverb

Man is his own worst enemy.
-unknown
3-17-10 R.I.P. Anthony
Flatline
Legendary
Legendary
Additional Details: Gender on profile no longer specified. Reason: There is no genderqueer option.

Post by Flatline »

Constance awoke to the sound of metal clanking together. A young female werepanther stood on the other side of her cage, leaning on a metal bar. she heard the girl ask if she planned on staying in her cage and how she had gotten herself captured.

"I'll tell you how i got captured later, but right now please get me out of this cage"

Constance switched to her human form and awaited the werepanthers reply.
Friendship is a precious thing.... Until it is abused and you are rendered unloved. Few remain at my side, one of them is the most compassionate man I have ever met. I love you silver1, thank you for being at my side when i need you the most. I will try, if only for you.
Akuhyou
Legendary
Legendary
---Unknown

Post by Akuhyou »

(Ah yes, I'm going to be out of town for awhile so I might not be able to post for a while but I'll do my best. And I edited this a bit too.)

Akuhyou smiled and walked around the the cage, a hand on her chin in thought. "Hmm... Oh I know. You might wanna change back if you don't plan on bringing up all sorts of questions and problems." She took a deep breath and began to yell at the top of her lungs, rattling the metal bar against the cage and making as much noise as she possibly could. "Help! Help! One of the animals has escaped its cage! Someone please hurry!" She quickly changed into her werepanther form and roared out, just for added measure before she placed a finger against her mouth for you to stay quiet as she backed into the shadows, nearly blending in perfectly.

Soon the footsteps of most of the zoo maintenance and keepers could be heard quickly approaching. "What's going on!? Which animal escaped?!"

Akuhyou growled softly and crouched down in the shadows, waiting. "Its this one over here! The big wolfy looking one! But just HURRY!!"
Last edited by Akuhyou on Wed Jun 10, 2009 8:52 am, edited 1 time in total.
He who knows he who knows not, and knows not that he knows not, is a fool, shun him; He who knows not, and knows that he knows not, is a child, teach him. He who knows, and knows not that he knows, is asleep, wake him. He who knows, and knows that he knows, is wise, follow him.
-Proverb

-unknown
3-17-10 R.I.P. Anthony
silver1
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: guardian of wolves
Additional Details: When it hurts to look back,and your scared to look ahead you can look beside you and your best friend will be there.

Post by silver1 »

Name:Icarus
Species:anthro werewolf
Fur color:black with brown mixed in
markings:a scar across his left shoulder
Bio:he was turned by his alpha when he was young,he spent many years with his pack until the day he fell in love with a human girl. He knew that it was forbiden to have feelings for a human,but he disregarded the law and stayed with her,the pack found out and he was ordered to do the one thing his alphas knew he could'nt do...kill her. He refused so his pack tied him down and forced him to watch as the alphas killed her,this made him so enraged that he broke freem from his restraints and killed one of the alphas and then turned his rage on his pack killing them all...even the youngest who begged for mercy before he was ripped to shreds in front of the alpha. The alpha attacked him aiming for his through,but missed causing the scar on the shoulder,he turned to his alpha "Go now,before a kill you like i did your mate." he threated and the alpha left him holding the body of his mate in his arms.

It had been one year since the death of his mate,but he remembered it like it was yesterday,kneeling at the spot where he buried her,the same place they had met...just near the base of a huge and beautiful waterfall...he let out a howl so long and sad that it would peirce deep into the soul of anyone who heard it,he walked to the den that he had built for the both of them to stay in(just above the falls) and cried and whimpered until he fell asleep,just like he did every night since the death of his mate.
If you talk to the animals,they will talk to you and you will know each other.If you do not talk to them,you will not know them and what you do not know you fear,and what one fears one destroys.

Greater love hath no man than to lay down his life for a friend.

You say werewolf like its a bad thing.

http://cmrpg.net/turn.php?cid=131877&serv=1
Flatline
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Flatline »

constance switched back to her wolven form and waited to see what would happen. the werepanther seemed to have a plan. constance hoped it would work. zookeepers didnt hesitate to come rushing to the scene.

constance hid herself from view and stayed silent. she awaited the werepanthers next move
Akuhyou
Legendary
Legendary
---Unknown

Post by Akuhyou »

Once the zookeepers, seven of them, finally showed up they discovered an empty cage with a locked door but other than that nothing else seemed out of place. One man removed himself from the group, confusion all over his face as he removed a ring of keys from his pocket, "Hey what's going on here?! Did it get away?!"

I lower myself to all fours and creep towards them slowly, practically crawling along on my belly until I was close enogh to attack. I snarl as I pounce on the first of them, knocking the wind from his lungs as my weight slammed into his back. Glad that my initial attack created a panic amongst the group I proceeded to pick them all off, though none of the injuries inflicted were fatal, just enough to knock them out and leave them feeling sore for the next few days. I smile to myself as I pick up the keys and swing them on a clawed finger. "I'll just be taking these then... It was wonderful working with you guys." If I could've whistled I would've as I sauntered my way to the door of your cage. I lifted the keys and jingled them loudly, "Hey! Lookit what I found! Guess I can ge-" I cried out as something struck me in the back, on my right shoulder blade. I reached around and pulled it out, revealing it to be a tranquilizer dart. I growled and quickly put the key in and managed to unlock your cage before I was struck again in the back. I pull open the door to your cage, beginning feel the effects of the drug already. "Come on! Get your paws moving and let's get out of here! Quick like!"
-Proverb

-unknown
3-17-10 R.I.P. Anthony
Cain
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: SilverSkater
Additional Details: I'm a polymorphic writer and model. I'm interested in Lycanthropy, Therianthropy, and any other mythology related to shapeshifting.

Post by Cain »

Name:Cain
Species:Therianthrope
Fur color:Black with caramel Highlights
markings: three scars like claw marks from the left side of her forehead to the rights underside of her jaw.
Bio: Abandoned as a young girl by her parents who thought she was a mutant, wanders around at night as a tiger, (mainly black with caramel colored stripes) by days travels from state to state looking for a playmate (only 14) or a mentor to teach and be her friend.

Cain walked into the zoo after shifting from her hawk form and changing into some casual clothes. I hear a couple of screams and rush towards the horrible noise. I stop dead in my tracks to see a bigger than normal panther and wolf gunning it in my direction. I turn my ipod on to help me control my anger, shift into my stronger wolf form seeing the panther losing energy fast, and grab it while leading the other wolf out of the zoo and towards my home.

"Well, this is a nice introduction." I joke as we're running. "My name's Cain, I'm a therian."
To live the life I live, as a polymorphic old soul trapped within a teenage body, is very hectic. I am not normal, nor will I ever be. Don't try to control me, seeing as I will be defiant and do things my own way. I am passionate about roller skating and wakeboarding, those are my outlets. I try to stay out of trouble, most of the time it works.(;
Flatline
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Flatline »

Constance booked it. she was freed now thanks to the werepanther. she ran through the crowds and into the parking lot were she switched back to her human form and broke into a car. after hot wiring it she yelled, "get in quick both of you! i know how to drive."

constance got in the car and waited for the others to hop in.
Cain
Legendary
Legendary
Additional Details: I'm a polymorphic writer and model. I'm interested in Lycanthropy, Therianthropy, and any other mythology related to shapeshifting.

Post by Cain »

*Kay, just wondering, um, when you said "the both of you" did you mean Cain as well? just wondering.*
To live the life I live, as a polymorphic old soul trapped within a teenage body, is very hectic. I am not normal, nor will I ever be. Don't try to control me, seeing as I will be defiant and do things my own way. I am passionate about roller skating and wakeboarding, those are my outlets. I try to stay out of trouble, most of the time it works.(;
silver1
Legendary
Legendary
Additional Details: When it hurts to look back,and your scared to look ahead you can look beside you and your best friend will be there.

Post by silver1 »

He woke up and decided to stay inside the den looking out at the lake below,he remembered how beautiful the place was and why he and his mate had picked that spot to build a den.

He closed his eyes and remembered the time they sat at the edge of the cliff and watched as the sun set and waited for the moon the rise. he still had memories of her that where good,but when he went to sleep,the only thing he ever dreamed of was his mates death. those dreams are what causes him to whine and whimper in his sleep.
If you talk to the animals,they will talk to you and you will know each other.If you do not talk to them,you will not know them and what you do not know you fear,and what one fears one destroys.

Akuhyou
Legendary
Legendary
---Unknown

Post by Akuhyou »

I slump into the backseat of the car and promptly pass out after managing a few words. "Oh darn it all... I forgot... about those tran...qui...lizers... Zzz...
-Proverb

-unknown
3-17-10 R.I.P. Anthony
Flatline
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Flatline »

Cain wrote:*Kay, just wondering, um, when you said "the both of you" did you mean Cain as well? just wondering.*
(yup)
silver1
Legendary
Legendary

Post by silver1 »

He looked up at the slowly setting sun and moved back into his den,he had to try to sleep without dreaming of his fallen mate.

Cain
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Cain »

((thanks))

___

I helped the panther into the back seat, and got myself into the passenger seat. The other wolf shifted and drove us off.

"Okay, can ask your name? And the panther's?" I ask while the car threw me back into the seat as the wolf put the car into gear.
Flatline
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Flatline »

(please try not to control my character cain. its very rude)

constance gunned the car, but slowed down once they were on the road. they had made their escape. constance took them deep in the countryside so they wouldnt be found. after a while she stopped the car and parked it in some bushes.

"i dont know the panthers name but mine is Constance. anyway we walk now. i know where we'll be safe" constance said
silver1
Legendary
Legendary

Post by silver1 »

AS he slept,a cool wind blew into his den,carrying the scent of the waterfall in and giving him a slight chill,he moved deeper into his den to keep the breeze from getting to him while he slept.

Cain
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Cain »

((Sorry Flatline, wasn't tryin to be rude. Won't do it again :( ))

I got out of the car, and shifted and got the panther out.

Nice to meet you constance. If you don't mind my asking, why were you guys running out of the zoo, let alone in your animal forms? You could've gotten caught and experimented and forced to fight others. Well... that's what they did to me four years ago...
Cain
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Cain »

((Sorry, didnt mean to be rude. New to all of this. Won't doit again!!! Promise!!! :D ))

I nod, and get out. Shifting, i gently grab the panther out of the back and walked to where Constance was. "where are we going?"
Flatline
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Flatline »

(ur forgiven. i kinda figured you were new at roleplaying)

Constance smiled at the other werewolf. he seemed friendly and very willing to help.

"we were in our animal forms for the sake of speed and strength. i was already captured and put through expiriments. then i was sent to the zoo. the young werepanther you're carying is the reason that im now free. she helped me escape, nearly at the cost of capture. i will thank her when she wakes up."

Constance led them to a meadow near a water fall and searched for a den she had found long ago. but when she found it it was no longer empty. a huge male werewolf had occupied it.

constace switched to her wolven form and growled, "who are you to be taking my den?!"
Cain
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Cain »

Cain followed the wolf, and she led us to a den. A large male was standing in the entrance. I heard Constance growl and i decided to join in. I set the werepanther down and shifted to my human form.

"Hey, this is her den. What gives you the right, as she just stated, to settle in it? If i don't think its a good reason, I will use force. I ain't afraid of a big bad wolf." The last two lines were low and seductive. Cain was trying to lure the wolf out and away so Constance could get the cat inside the den. Cain needed to heal her wounds she collected on the way to the car Constance hot wired and drove us to safety in. One of the civilians shot her in her shoulder. Her jacket was the only thing hiding it from the other's concern. I swear, if I ever get a hold of the person who shot me, they won't live to see the next day. She swore while using a little mental trick that always works on the guys.
silver1
Legendary
Legendary

Post by silver1 »

"Your den?" "I built this den many years ago for my mate and i,even though she has died,i still live here." he said standing up and moving to the very site where he had buried her and knelt next to it. "I buried her here after she was killed by my pack,i was forced to watch as they killed her.

Cain
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Cain »

I looked with a small bit of guilt in my eyes. Then i whispered to Constance; "How long have you been away?"
Akuhyou
Legendary
Legendary
---Unknown

Post by Akuhyou »

I had been slipping in and out of consciousness since I'd passed out earlier, my body fighting against the effects of the tranquilizers. I force my eyes to open and catch a blurred view of the male werewolf for a few seconds before they slide shut again. I hadn't the strength anymore to fight any longer and my last thought before my mind fogged over and everything went black, was of how sad he looked. 'He reminds me of Nikki... Nikki... Have to... go back...'
-Proverb

-unknown
3-17-10 R.I.P. Anthony
Cain
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Cain »

I sensed small movement from where i layed the panther down. I looked to see her eyes glazed over slightly and then falling unconsious again. I looked to Constance and repeated my question.