Cainus Lupus (Therianthrope RPG)

Here you can role-play as your favorite character in a loose and informal setting.

Moderators: Silvermoon, Silver Predator Wolf, Wingman, Thunderclaw

Cain
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: SilverSkater
Additional Details: I'm a polymorphic writer and model. I'm interested in Lycanthropy, Therianthropy, and any other mythology related to shapeshifting.
Mood: Disappointed

Cainus Lupus (Therianthrope RPG)

Post by Cain »

This is, obviously a new therian role play forum. If I miss spell anything, its cause of my key board at my dads. Sorry. Any way, anyone can join, be any animal of your choosing, live anywhere you wish, be your own dream character. Make yourself the way you dream yourself. You can use my character profile as a form, whatever you need to do. Hope you enjoy.

Oh and here are some other things involving cool abilities and stuff you can have. :)

Abilities:
Telekinesis, Telepathy, Pryokinesis, Cryokinesis, Phasing, Invisibility, Intuitive Aptitude, shapeshifting (people wise), Control of the elements, Electric Manipulation, Sound Manipulation, and Time-Travel

Name: Amber Cain Wolfe

Nickname(s):Cain, Shadow

Appearance:

(human): Short dark hair with caramel highlights; normally worn up, amber colored eyes, wears dark bootcut jeans with therian written on the left thigh, and a tight-fitting cami, and always has her ipod n her ears. Slim muscular build.

(wolf): Dark fur with caramel highlights, Amber eyes, tall, slim, muscular, fast, agile, sneaky, and cunning.

Personality: Fun, caring, lovable, flirty, virtuoso (skilled with music), and protective.

Abilities: Telekinesis, Pryokinesis,Sound Manipulation, Intuitive Aptitude, and Shapeshifting.

The Beginning

Faster, catch...prey... NOW! My mind urged my body faster, the small rabbit gunned it through the forest floor, evading every swipe of my paws, then switching directions so i lept off the tree in front of me and pounce on it, instantly killing it and carried it off to my small campsite.

"This is the good life." I say softly to myself after I shift and set the fire. "Sorry little guy, but I'm more animal than human." :howl:  :oo
Attachments
SpiritWolf.jpg
To live the life I live, as a polymorphic old soul trapped within a teenage body, is very hectic. I am not normal, nor will I ever be. Don't try to control me, seeing as I will be defiant and do things my own way. I am passionate about roller skating and wakeboarding, those are my outlets. I try to stay out of trouble, most of the time it works.(;
Ceth Ericson
Pack Member
Pack Member
Custom Title: d3r fu3hr3r

Re: Cainus Lupus (Therianthrope RPG)

Post by Ceth Ericson »

question....could I go for a dark elf?
(cause it gets boring if everybody is vampire or wolf)
sons of the gods
today we shall die
open valhala's doors
let the battel begin
with swords in the wind

hail gods of war!!!!!!!
Cain
Legendary
Legendary
Additional Details: I'm a polymorphic writer and model. I'm interested in Lycanthropy, Therianthropy, and any other mythology related to shapeshifting.

Post by Cain »

Of course, like I said, it's your character. Be who and what you wanna be.
To live the life I live, as a polymorphic old soul trapped within a teenage body, is very hectic. I am not normal, nor will I ever be. Don't try to control me, seeing as I will be defiant and do things my own way. I am passionate about roller skating and wakeboarding, those are my outlets. I try to stay out of trouble, most of the time it works.(;
Ceth Ericson
Pack Member
Pack Member

Post by Ceth Ericson »

awsome!!!!!!!!

k....
race:dark elf/ shadow elf
Name: deam of drach'lur

elfen warrior who has been seen every once in a whil;e during history, he was there to fight of the orcs and trolls in finnland sweden and germany over 500 years ago....
verry skiled in using the elfin blade (similar to a katana) is rather close minded...but isn't one of those who praise the elfs for what they are.....he has fought for men.....even draves.....but when it comes down to it...he will give his life for his fellow warriors......
abilities: natural invisibility at night, reading thoughts and telekinesis(natural ability of dark elves) elven chant(calmes down anything that's living)....night vision....carma sensor(feels positive and negative energies from far of.....and of course...the naturalie pleasant voice and good looks of elves

"man....I hate these times of peace" I mumble to my self passing throo a dead empty town......"theese humans wern't any fun at all!...well....I gues that the time of human has run out....lets see what I can find in the next town"....."hold on...what's this?...this feels like a strong human.....but at the same time it isn't one at all......" I feel that the power comes from a couple hundred meter to the west....."this could be fun......." I run swiftly and soundlesly towards the unknown power!
sons of the gods
today we shall die
open valhala's doors
let the battel begin
with swords in the wind

hail gods of war!!!!!!!
Cain
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Cain »

I'm guesssing i fell asleep, cause my eyes were closed when my ear twitched and heard footsteps coming for my direction. ~what the...~ My mind races into adrenaline mode and i shift into a large pitch black timber wolf with flames around my body.
Ceth Ericson
Pack Member
Pack Member

Post by Ceth Ericson »

I finaly find the source of the power.....but I wasn't sure if I should believe in what I saw there.....a wolf? "that's it?....I got exited for a wolf" and shout louder then I intended to...."hm....rule number 1 is follow your instincts....and this wolf don't look like a normal wolf" I mumble....."but it would be ridiculus to try to talk to it.....oh what the heck!........." I jump up to the next higher trea branch and watch...........I pull out some smoked spare ribs and start nibling them
sons of the gods
today we shall die
open valhala's doors
let the battel begin
with swords in the wind

hail gods of war!!!!!!!
Cain
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Cain »

I smell a... foreign scent, not human, but I cannot see it. could be a dark creature, possibly an elf? they do have invisibility at night. I shift slowly, cautionary action, do NOT want to make it angry. "Hello? I... mean no harm. I'm a therian. Humans vacated the town about three months ago. My names Amber Cain. Call me Amber if ya like. Peaceful therian." I calmly shout. I see a slight movement up above, and the hairs on my neck stood. Every single nerve in my body screamed at me to shift and attack, but i stood calmly.
Ceth Ericson
Pack Member
Pack Member

Post by Ceth Ericson »

haering the beast talk almost made me fall of my branch but I slipped down and landed smoothly on the ground.....
"this is interisting" a mumble quietly....."and therian? what is that? I've never heard of such creatures...." I remain invisible....never trust when you don't know what you're dealing with....."you may call me deam of drach'lur.....the city of the shadow elves"......I slowly circle around this new found creature......"now....tell me in detail what you are....I wish to learn" I say with my callming voice..not trying to make the beast angry
sons of the gods
today we shall die
open valhala's doors
let the battel begin
with swords in the wind

hail gods of war!!!!!!!
Cain
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Cain »

I hear what i'm guessin is the elf and hear a soft thud next to me. I bow slightly towards the thump, and clear my throat.

"My race, is the base of all animal shapeshifters. Metamorphosis of humans into other animals, therianthropy can also refer to artistic descriptions of characters that simultaneously share human and nonhuman animal traits, for example the animal-headed humanoid forms of gods depicted in Egyptian mythology, such as Ra, Sobek, Anubis, and others, as well as creatures like centaurs and mermaids. We, unlike Lycanthropes, can shift whenever we like. Some, like Corbus, use it for power, and selfish needs. But others like myself, use it when either we need it for defense or to help others like ourselves or other creatures. I am a peaceful Therian. If you like, you can join me for dinner. No, I won't eat you. And if you'd like, you could stay invisible. Whatever make you comfortable. Your name is Deam, right?" I say with a bright smile on my face and motion for the creature to sit down and eat, while I sit down and cook one of the stags I brought back.
Ceth Ericson
Pack Member
Pack Member

Post by Ceth Ericson »

"well...I'd love to become visible..but the sun will soon go down....and I can't control it at night....I basicly become a shadow during the night.....so you'll have to hear me insted of seeing......" I give the meat a disgusted glare..."no thanx.....elfs don't eat meat....." I pull out a aple of my poket and start to eat it......."all we eat is what mother nature has to give us....fruits from treas vegetables from the earth.....we are the shepperds of the forest as you might have heard.....we don't kill any animals or trees (yes...KILL TREES)...so....what brings you to this place?"
sons of the gods
today we shall die
open valhala's doors
let the battel begin
with swords in the wind

hail gods of war!!!!!!!
Cain
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Cain »

"That's fine Deam. And sorry bout the meat. My old pack alpha told me a little about shodow elves, but not much, they abandoned me here. And I find the invisibility trait fascinating. Oh, I forgot, there's a really nice apple tree not even 20 feet from where I'm sitting. The apples are wonderful." I say and stash the meat away, not wanting to offend the elf. "If you don't mind my asking, what are you doing around this old place?"
Ceth Ericson
Pack Member
Pack Member

Post by Ceth Ericson »

"well...I was more or less just passing throu...looking for some fun..or a challenge" I say pointing at my sword...."I'm a warrior...and these times of peace are just boring! I was in the human settlement in the east and *took care* of buisness with these puny humans and before I knew they wer all dead.......so....why did they abandon you? are you to weak? to old? Or did you lose a atemt to get your alpha wolf?"
sons of the gods
today we shall die
open valhala's doors
let the battel begin
with swords in the wind

hail gods of war!!!!!!!
Cain
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Cain »

The memories flashed through my head, emotion showing through my amber eyes. "They said i was too distant, that I wasn't even trying to protect the pack, or that i didn't do anything for them. They gave me the scars alond my body, as well as the four claw slashes on my face from the alpha. They told me to stay here and rot. And if i ever tried to find them, they would kill me." I stated sadly. I looked away, not wanting to look vulnerable nor pathetic to the no doubtably great warrior.
Ceth Ericson
Pack Member
Pack Member

Post by Ceth Ericson »

"hm....that sounds interesting.......would you try to get revenge if you could?" I say slowly..."because if you do...I have *contacs* to a ground that doesn't like shapeshifters...and I'm sure that they would help you if you'd lead them to their HQ..so what do you say?"
sons of the gods
today we shall die
open valhala's doors
let the battel begin
with swords in the wind

hail gods of war!!!!!!!
Cain
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Cain »

"heh, I wish, but two reasons i can't. 1: I lost their scent, and 2: the pack has over 40 lycanthropes. It wouldn't be easy. Thanks thou." I say and gave him a small smile
Ceth Ericson
Pack Member
Pack Member

Post by Ceth Ericson »

"hm.....that sux....so...do you plan on finding a new pack or are you stuck here for good? cause if you are you might aswell come along with me. I stravel alot..mostly in human settelments looking for a challenge..what do you think?"
sons of the gods
today we shall die
open valhala's doors
let the battel begin
with swords in the wind

hail gods of war!!!!!!!
Cain
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Cain »

"Sounds like fun. Been trapped here for years. When do you wanna travel again?"
Ceth Ericson
Pack Member
Pack Member

Post by Ceth Ericson »

"whenever I want to.....I just come and go..don't realy like getting myself stuck in a place for to long"
sons of the gods
today we shall die
open valhala's doors
let the battel begin
with swords in the wind

hail gods of war!!!!!!!
Cain
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Cain »

"Heh, nice. Just tell me when your ready to leave, and I'll follow."
Ceth Ericson
Pack Member
Pack Member

Post by Ceth Ericson »

" I was planning on going south to visit some old friends....creatures you might not believe in anymore but good friends of mine."
I take a look at the sky "clear...no rain to come.....I would leave now....ready?" I take a leap to the south and start running
sons of the gods
today we shall die
open valhala's doors
let the battel begin
with swords in the wind

hail gods of war!!!!!!!
Cain
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Cain »

"Sure" I say and sped up behind him. I had no clue where he was leading me, but i sure didn't want to be alone anymore.
Ceth Ericson
Pack Member
Pack Member

Post by Ceth Ericson »

"and you'll simply follow me without questioning wether you can trust me or not?" I say with a grin and ceep running......"or the creatures to whom I'm bringing you?..........well.....these people still have a favor to make me....and I hope that they might make that favor to us......and trust me...these folks always do the best of the best."
sons of the gods
today we shall die
open valhala's doors
let the battel begin
with swords in the wind

hail gods of war!!!!!!!
Cain
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Cain »

"Guess i have no choice but to trust you now. " I say, leaping over a torn up tire.
Ceth Ericson
Pack Member
Pack Member

Post by Ceth Ericson »

(btw...do you have a story line at all...or is this 100% improv?)

after running for about 4 hours I stop infront of cave opening...."k...so..you'll want to be in human form going in here...and DON'T TUCH ANYTHING!!!! it could...no it will kill you....these creatures are a litle paranoid about people stealing their stuff..... and always make sure you bow lower then they do....trust me..it will make things easier....alot....any questions?"
sons of the gods
today we shall die
open valhala's doors
let the battel begin
with swords in the wind

hail gods of war!!!!!!!
Cain
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Cain »

I nod and shift once more.

((no, just improve))