living with the change

Here you can role-play as your favorite character in a loose and informal setting.

Moderators: Silvermoon, Silver Predator Wolf, Wingman, Thunderclaw

silver1
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: guardian of wolves
Additional Details: When it hurts to look back,and your scared to look ahead you can look beside you and your best friend will be there.
Mood: Happy

living with the change

Post by silver1 »

Jamie drove his car down the moonlit street,he had grown tired and was driving over the speed limit,his eyes grew heavy and his sight grew dim,he was now having a hard time staying awake as he continued to drive. He fell asleep as he rounded the curve sending his car tumbling end over end down the steep embankment. the force of the crash threw him from the car smashing him against a tree and he looked up as he seen the car coming toward him,the car pinned him against the tree,and he passed out from the pain of it.
Last edited by silver1 on Mon Jul 20, 2009 10:49 pm, edited 1 time in total.
If you talk to the animals,they will talk to you and you will know each other.If you do not talk to them,you will not know them and what you do not know you fear,and what one fears one destroys.

Greater love hath no man than to lay down his life for a friend.

You say werewolf like its a bad thing.

http://cmrpg.net/turn.php?cid=131877&serv=1
Cain
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: SilverSkater
Additional Details: I'm a polymorphic writer and model. I'm interested in Lycanthropy, Therianthropy, and any other mythology related to shapeshifting.
Mood: Disappointed

Re: Untitled(as of yet)

Post by Cain »

I was out for a late night jog, when I heard a loud terrible noise. I dashed to the horrid noise and saw a man trapped between a large car and a tree.

((hey, umm is this a therian or Lycan forum?? Kinda stupid to ask, but still. Werewolf or other mythical creatures???))
u
To live the life I live, as a polymorphic old soul trapped within a teenage body, is very hectic. I am not normal, nor will I ever be. Don't try to control me, seeing as I will be defiant and do things my own way. I am passionate about roller skating and wakeboarding, those are my outlets. I try to stay out of trouble, most of the time it works.(;
silver1
Legendary
Legendary
Additional Details: When it hurts to look back,and your scared to look ahead you can look beside you and your best friend will be there.

Post by silver1 »

((werewolf,but my character has not been changed yet))

Jamie was still in a great deal of pian and could hardly see because of the blood running from a large wound in his head. He tried ounce again to pushe the car off of him,but still he could not. He leaned his head back against the tree looking up at the full moon.
If you talk to the animals,they will talk to you and you will know each other.If you do not talk to them,you will not know them and what you do not know you fear,and what one fears one destroys.

Cain
Legendary
Legendary
Additional Details: I'm a polymorphic writer and model. I'm interested in Lycanthropy, Therianthropy, and any other mythology related to shapeshifting.

Post by Cain »

I felt a ripple throughout my body as i shifted into a large upright wolf, He's losing blood my mind screams at me. I see hime looking up at the full moon through blood- covered eyes, He won't survive unless you bite him... I ran to the truck, then grabbed it with my paws, my nails digging into the sides....
To live the life I live, as a polymorphic old soul trapped within a teenage body, is very hectic. I am not normal, nor will I ever be. Don't try to control me, seeing as I will be defiant and do things my own way. I am passionate about roller skating and wakeboarding, those are my outlets. I try to stay out of trouble, most of the time it works.(;
silver1
Legendary
Legendary

Post by silver1 »

(OOC See if you can get some more poeple to join this RP,will you?))

Cain
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Cain »

((yeah, alright))
Miguel
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: Keep it Copacetic!

Post by Miguel »

((Looks like fun! Mind if I join?))

One thing was for sure, Mark hated the night. The only reason he had ever signed up for the graveyard shift was for the sake of avoiding others. It seemed, however, that he was never going to have that luxery, for even in the middle of the night people constantly chatted over the radio. It was his desire for silence that had driven him away from the city in the first place.

Mark was a security guard, working for a private corperation that had strangely built its headquarters in the side of a mountain. He didn't know much about them besides the fact that they dealt with machinery and that they were paying him fairly.

He was driving home, down the same road that he had driven down every other night, the same one that seemed to have never been used. Fog was already settling on the road's surface, creating a daze-like mist as he drove forward. Town was quite a few miles away from the company's HQ, so the fog was almost completely unaffected by city life. It had been that way every night since the day he had moved to town, for seven months.

He reached for the radio, but was quickly interrupted by the ringing of his cell phone. He answered it.

"Hello?" he spoke, lifting the phone to his ear.
"Mark," a man's voice responded.
"Yeah, it's me."
"There have been reports of an accident nearby."
Mark smirked. "Well, what do you want me to do about it?"
"Investigate. Make sure everyone is alright."
"Isn't that a job for the police?"
"Yeah, but it's going to take the cops a while to get here. They've requested that we handle the situation until then."
Mark shrugged, leaning forward trying to gain a better view of the road. "Yeah, okay, I'll make sure everyone is okay. Will I get paid for this though?"
"Of course."
"Okay. Where's the accident at?"
"Somewhere on the highway."
"Which highway?"
"The only one that leads out to the headquarters. Does it have a name?"
"I don't know, but I'm on it right now."

Mark quickly ended the call and began examining the roadside, searching for cars. He came to a curve and stopped his own car, turning on its fog lights moments later. He had found the accident and it was much worse than he had expected. A car had completely gone off the road, down the embankment, and into the forest down below. He could see its tail lights. Mark grabbed his flashlight and got out of his car, slamming the door behind him. He made his way to the road's edge and screamed towards the nearly totaled car down below.

"Hey, is everyone alright down there?!" he screamed.
silver1
Legendary
Legendary

Post by silver1 »

He heard something scape agianst the steel of his car and quickly looked down,he saw a tall figure standing infront of him,it looked like a dog,but much bigger. It fightened him,so he tried to get away,but his legs were still trapped under the car.

Cain
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Cain »

I saw the man trying to move.

"Don't move, you'll increase the blood flow and bleed to death. Let me get you out, and then i'll explain what i am."

I said in a soothing tone. Then my ears picked up another man asking whats happened. I ease the car away and rush to the bleeding man.

"Im so sorry..." i apologised softly, i gently scraped my teeth across the flesh on his shoulder, and bit down...
silver1
Legendary
Legendary

Post by silver1 »

He shuddered as he felt the teeth pierce his flesh,he looked up into the creature's golden yellow eyes. "What are you?" he said holding a large wound in his left arm,trying to stop the bleeding. He could not move his right leg and was shocked when he realized that he had a huge wound in it,it was so deep you could see down to the bone.

Miguel
Legendary
Legendary

Re: living with the change

Post by Miguel »

Mark waited for a few moments, hoping to get a response from the wreckage. It was clear, though, that if anyone was still alive, they were probably too badly hurt to reply. He knew what he had to do.

Swiftly, he made his way to the rear of his truck and opened it, stopping for a brief moment to regain his thoughts. He began digging through its contents and quickly found what he was looking for, a silver lockbox. He opened it and grabbed a few items from its interior, a gun and a combat knife. He didn't trust anyone or anything during night, and if he was going to search for survivors he wanted to be prepared for anything unexpected.

Mark quickly closed the box and lowered his gun into the holster on his belt. Moments later, he closed the trunk and moved back to the road's edge, holding the flashlight so that he could see how steep the slope leading to the wreck was. The fog was making it difficult to see, but the slope was apparently smooth enough to walk down. Slowly, he began descending, careful not to slip on any loose rocks that may have been distrubed by the car wreck. Within moments, he had made his way to the bottom of the embankment.

He quickly found the wreck's survior, a man who seemed to be pinned to a tree. Beside the man, however, was some sort of animal, a dog or wolf of some sort. It was biting into the man's shoulder. Mark dropped the flashlight and reached for the gun in his belt's holster, lifting it moments later. He aimed it towards the creature, but didn't fire. The situation was too risky.

"Sir, remain calm!" he spoke, trying to think of anything he could do to distract the creature.
Cain
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Cain »

I felt the small ripple that went through his body, and let my grip on his shouder go. "I, am a therian, a shapeshifter, I had to give some of it to you, unless you wanted to die. That wound on your leg will heal shortly. I am so sorry, I only did it to save your life. Please... forgive me." I say softly. Then turning to the other male with the gun, "If you're planning on shooting me, don't, it'll only waste your time and bullets. Do you have some medical supplies he could use to-" I shifted to human form. "-Patch up his leg wound until it heals in about an hour or so?" Finishing that sentence in my human form. I put my hands on the new therians leg wound and applied pressure to stop the bleeding. "Don't worry, you'll be just fine." I say with a soothing tone.
silver1
Legendary
Legendary

Post by silver1 »

He looked up at the person who just saved his life. "Whats going to happen to me now,and why are you asking for forgivness...you said you bit me to save my life,you should'nt be apologizing. he said trying not to look at the wound in his leg. the pain left him after he was bitten...and that he thought was strange,he wondered what was going to happen to him,and if he should even return home after what had just happened.

Cain
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Cain »

I smiled. "I am asking for forgivness, because you are now a shapeshifter as well. Most humans despise my race, " my ears were back and tears were threatening to fall."And you now are able to shapeshift into any animal you wish. You have to study them first and control the natural instincts that will threaten to take over your mind. Tai chi can help a lot with that." I smile once again. "I'm going to guess you don't like looking at new skin? your leg is fully healed. And theres a lake not to far from here, you can go wash up." I help him up, he was a little unstable for a minute, but he stood.
Miguel
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Miguel »

Mark lowered his gun and turned away without responding. Confusion was overtaking him. He had just seen the wolf-like creature turn into a woman. He wasn't sure whether he was hallucinating or actually seeing the real.

With a nervous sigh, he replied to the woman, "No, I'm not a doctor. The nearest medical center is at least seven miles from here."

With a slow motion, he crouched down and picked his flashlight back up, careful not to put himself at risk of being attacked. He then turned back to face the injured man and the woman.

"Don't you think the hospital would be a better choice? After all, he's a crash victim," Mark spoke towards the woman once more.
Cain
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Cain »

"You dont have to be cautious about any thing, I only bite when its absolutely nessasary, and i see no reason to bite you." i say when the other male was moving slowly, as if he thought i would bite him. "Oh, I'm a shapeshifter, and he's fully healed now. Thank you though."