Castle of Lycans

Here you can role-play as your favorite character in a loose and informal setting.

Moderators: Silvermoon, Silver Predator Wolf, Wingman, Thunderclaw

Cain
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: SilverSkater
Additional Details: I'm a polymorphic writer and model. I'm interested in Lycanthropy, Therianthropy, and any other mythology related to shapeshifting.
Mood: Disappointed

Re: Castle of Lycans

Post by Cain »

Christoph, the driver, who was one of my great friends, woke me up. "Hey sweetheart, I'm just letting you know, we're taking a break for right now, alright?" he asked, giving me that innocent grin like he use to.

"Christoph!! I whisper, knowing my mate was still asleep. "Help me up, I need to get a drink." I ask, seeing the stream near the carrage. He helped me out, and walked with me to the stream.

"You know he'll freak out when you aren't there in his arms, right puppy?" Puppy was the nickname he gave me, he carried me to the castle while the king was injured and unconcious.

"Shut up Christoph, I'm thirsty."

"Wow, you really are having pups aren't you puppy? Its starting to show." He siad, pointing my stomach out. "We need to hurry, Lycans develope quickly, start growin once they're concieved." He said.
To live the life I live, as a polymorphic old soul trapped within a teenage body, is very hectic. I am not normal, nor will I ever be. Don't try to control me, seeing as I will be defiant and do things my own way. I am passionate about roller skating and wakeboarding, those are my outlets. I try to stay out of trouble, most of the time it works.(;
Enir
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: Enir the Werewolf
Mood: Stressed

Post by Enir »

I woke up and saw that Amber was not beside me, and when I looked out I saw that the driver was helping her to the stream, curious of what was being said I quietly got out of the carrage and followed them. When I got about 15ft. from them I heard the driver say, "Wow, you really are having pups aren't you puppy? Its starting to show." After hereing this I moved a little closer but still stayed back far enough so they wouldn't know I was there and I listened more intently.
Enir Shadowfang [img]C://Documents%20and%20Settings/All%20Users/Documents/Thersha.jpg[/img] [img]C://Documents%20and%20Settings/Enir%20the%20%20Werewolf/Documents/My%20Pictures/into_werewolf_returns.gif[/img]
Enir
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Enir »

Not hearing anything I decided to join them, so I casually walked up to them and took a drink from the stream then said, "Hello driver" then looking at my mate I said, "Hello dear, how are you holding up?"
Enir Shadowfang [img]C://Documents%20and%20Settings/All%20Users/Documents/Thersha.jpg[/img] [img]C://Documents%20and%20Settings/Enir%20the%20%20Werewolf/Documents/My%20Pictures/into_werewolf_returns.gif[/img]
Cain
Legendary
Legendary
Additional Details: I'm a polymorphic writer and model. I'm interested in Lycanthropy, Therianthropy, and any other mythology related to shapeshifting.

Post by Cain »

"tiredd. Christoph, you brought the favorites didnt ya?" he pointed at the two horses that were trotting behind us.
To live the life I live, as a polymorphic old soul trapped within a teenage body, is very hectic. I am not normal, nor will I ever be. Don't try to control me, seeing as I will be defiant and do things my own way. I am passionate about roller skating and wakeboarding, those are my outlets. I try to stay out of trouble, most of the time it works.(;
Enir
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Enir »

Slightly concerned I asked my mate "Are you sure your in any condition to ride?" I went beside her and moved some fur out from in front of her face and then kissed her. Then softly I said to her, "If I have to I will carry you." "Or if you don't think we will make it we can set up here and then wait till the pups are able to be moved." I asked the driver to get a container and fill it with some water.

While he did that I carefully picked up my mate and set her back inside the carrage. " Bring the water and set it inside please, then depending on what my mate decides we might be in need of borrowing those horses." The driver put the water right were Amber could reach it easyly and then eyed me as though he might not trust me with his horses. I then looked him in the eye and said firmly,"and don't worry Iam not going to eat them, I will send them back as soon as we find a place to settle down and raise our pups."
Cain
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Cain »

"Sir, you aren't riding them. They're are the fastest horses in this region. They were trained and raised by Amber. They will get us to your destination in less than one day. The ride will be smooth, and calm." Christoph told Enir. The mare, trooted over to me and nudged my stomach gently. I nodded at her and she neighed with glee. I laughed and drank some more.
Enir
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Enir »

Feeling slightly stupid I said, "Alright then we had better get moveing then, by the rate they are growing she might be do any time, tommorow." Then I shut the door and tryed to make her comfortable.
Cain
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Cain »

OOC: Okay, this is the ending, takes place about a month after Enir's last post. This Forum is closed.

I looked out of the den. The pups looked bigger, and two of them had my fur, and Enir's eyes. The other three looked just like their father. Enir was out hunting, I was keeping watch for other predators. Christoff and my Mother came to visit a week ago, mom fell in love with Zuko. He was the first born. Natalia was second, Riolu was third, Micah was fourth, and Amycus was the last. Zuko was the smartest, Natalia was fast, Riolu and Micah tie for the strongest, and Amycus was a natural leader.

THE END

OOC: Okay, Nother idea, if anyone wants to, they could continue the story of the pups, three years later. I'll edit the post if i decide too. Bye bye!!! hwlwnk
Enir
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Enir »

OOC:In the name of the werewolf gods, I command thy to rise again!!! Dead story of the past!!!

Iam resurecting this story and will take the part of Riolu.

Here we go again :lol: : I was mearly 10 years old but I was able to lift my parents. They were so proud of me and my brothers and sister. My father had started to take me out hunting with him along with Micah, Amycus, and Zuko. Amycus and Zuko came up with many traps and plans for getting more food than we usually did with just dad hunting. Me and Micah made the killing strikes and usually did a lot of the muscle work. And one time me and Micah found our selves trapped by a black bear and dad was unable to do anything do to the hunting accident from earlier that day.

Me and Micah went seperate ways and then struck the bear from both sides. And to our surprise and disgust we met inside the bear. Apperantly we threw our selves at it hard enough to tear through it's hide and enter it's insides. After the bear died we were so excited forgot not to tell mom and she scolded us and dad. But we ate vary well that week thanks to it.
Cain
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Cain »

OOC: I'm Natalia. ^^

I looked at my brothers and rolled my eyes. "You guys need to settle down. Jeez, you guys are insane. And annoying me now. Try anything I will bite your ear." I growled. Ma gave a little smirk and I smiled.

OOC: Hey, biting the ears of your cat or dog actually works, I did it to my cat beofre he died when he was nipping at people alot, he stopped afterwords. Taste horrible, I'd reccomend putting your toungue towards the back of your mouth. *Shudders at the memory of the taste* gross.
Enir
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Enir »

I looked at Natalia and stuck my little tounge out. I just barley pulled it back in, in time befroe her paw swiped it. I playfuly lowered my self to the ground and pounced on her. Makeing sure not to pounce to hard. Pinning her back to the ground with my paws I said in a teaseing tone, " O no what am I to do, your going to nible my ear off!" I wasn't paying attention, and she flipped me over her head and then pined me to the ground. I looked at her playfully and asked, "You wouldn't hurt your brother now,.....would you?"
Cain
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Cain »

I smirked and gently but firmly bit his ear. He whimpered a bit and tried to move. I let go and gave him that; "Told you I'd do it* look and smirked. "Anyone else? I ain't afraid to do it!"
Enir
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Enir »

Seeing her distracted I pushed her strait up with all four paws and rolled out from under her. She always hated it when I did that but I knew she actually enjoyed being up in the air and feeling those few seconds of waitless ness were you feel like your floating. I also knew she didn't like the landings and wasn't vary good at them. "Enjoy your flight sis? You looked like that rabbit me and Micah snuk up on and surprised yesterday."

I then turned to my brother "You remember that Micah?" He replied trying not to laugh to hard, " Ya I remember that Riolu, he jumped up in the air about 10 ft and then landed like a toad with no legs, then tore off down the path quicker than we could blink." We bot rolled over laughing at the hare once again, playing the incident over and over again in our heads.
Cain
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Cain »

None of the boys knew I was not just a wolf that could talk, like them. I was like ma and dad. I'm a lycan. I shifted, watching the shock on the boys faces, as well as my parents. I was 13 years old as a human girl, and I had short dark hair like ma's. I smiled and leaned down to pick up Riolu. I left him hanging upside down, and laughed. "Who's bigger now, brother?" He growled at me. I heard a noise. A human, I could tell by footsteps, its another girl.

OOC: hey, I'm gunna drop this character, you wanna ask Snowy if she wants to join and be Natalie? I'm bringing in Shay Redden. My very old original character. My first to be exact. ^^

Name: Shay Redden
Race: Hybrid; Demon/human/shapeshifter
Appearance: Bright blue eyes, reddish/black hair, pale skin, very slim with some muscle, and a scar on her right eye.
Enir
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Enir »

OOC: Maybe you could ask her..it would be a great chance for you two to get along some more :lol: :D :wink: :evil:

I went to the cave entrance and growled at the girl.
Cain
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Cain »

I ran... these... giant panthers.... they were like something of a movie... I have to keep running... I saw a cave and right as I was going to leap in, a large wolf pup came out and growled at me. I leapt and snarled at the dog, ready to attack. My canines grew to large fangs, My eyes grew a dark, bloody red color and I hissed. I felt a sharp pain in my neck, realizing one of those huge panthers had thrown a small but sharp rock at me and was in the middle of the air, right over me. My large black wings came sprouting out of my back, hitting and sending the cat far away from me. I realized this pup had a family, and decided to protect them. A basically whole army of the cats charged at me. I shifted into smoething way bigger than them and probably the pups parents... a Sabre-tooth Tiger, or a Smilodon for short. I roared out, and ripped one of them in tow with my large canines. They ran off with tails tucked between their legs. I shook my medium length mane, and retracted my wings. Looking to the pup, seeing that I actually was bigger than its family, and tried to make a less threatening smile.

//My name is Shay, Shay Redden. I'm a half-breed. Demon/Human/Shapeshifter.//
Cain
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Cain »

Heres a sabre tooth, or smilodon.
Attachments
Smilodon1.jpg
Smilodon1.jpg (19.16 KiB) Viewed 7823 times
smilodon_bbc2.jpg
Enir
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Enir »

Slowly aproaching, me and my other brother decided to sniff out the newcomer. But then we were swipped back into the cave by mom and dad had just come back from the hunt.
wolfward
Legendary
Legendary
Additional Details: Therian and you'll never stop me.
Mood: Angry

Post by wolfward »

OOC: Hey, I think you guys both know me. I have never really done multiple RPGs at once, so this might get interesting...

I poked my head out from the grass, I sensed others there. I'd been searching for so long and now I've finally found someone. "Brilliant." I mutter quietly. After my close escape I was glad to have found others, now it was time to make sure they wouldn't rip my throat out the second I completely revealed myself. "I am an Alpha, I am the son of Fenris and my name is Wolfward." I thought to myself.
Therian(The Animal Inside)
Why do people say they care?
And never ask of your despair?
Why do people say they know?
Then off the cliff and down they go.
Why do people think they're glad?
When deep down inside they're truely sad?
Why am I the only one who sees?
I guess that no one else believes. :(

by Me
Enir
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Enir »

Or parents blocked us inside the cave and stood at the entrance questioning the newcomer. And warning her not to harm us.
Cain
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Cain »

I heard someone behind us, a couple of yards away. I stayed calm. "I'm not here to hurt you. I'm a shapeshifter, and I was chased here by some huge panthers. I warded them off from your den, I will leave if you want me to. I'm sorry to make you feel your family was threatened." I backed up a bit.
Enir
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Enir »

My parents seamed to ease up a bit and they were no longer growling.
wolfward
Legendary
Legendary

Post by wolfward »

I stood up, looking over the shoulder of the other newcomer. "Don't fear," I said as they turned to look at me."I am not here to harm either of you."

by Me
Enir
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Enir »

I sneaked up behind my parents and then moved slowly past them and around the side of the cave entrance. Once out of there viewing range I looped back and went behind the second newcomer. I hid behind a small bush were I wouldn't be spotted and waited to see what would happen.
wolfward
Legendary
Legendary

Post by wolfward »

"What are you doing that for?" I asked puzzled.

by Me