Castle of Lycans

Here you can role-play as your favorite character in a loose and informal setting.

Moderators: Silvermoon, Silver Predator Wolf, Wingman, Thunderclaw

Cain
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: SilverSkater
Additional Details: I'm a polymorphic writer and model. I'm interested in Lycanthropy, Therianthropy, and any other mythology related to shapeshifting.
Mood: Disappointed

Re: Castle of Lycans

Post by Cain »

I noticed i bit him, "Oh my god! Enir@ I am so sorry!" i exclaim, the I licked his wound clean. I wrapped my arms around him. "it was awful! The king ordered his army to kill us, and...and...I" i started sobbing
To live the life I live, as a polymorphic old soul trapped within a teenage body, is very hectic. I am not normal, nor will I ever be. Don't try to control me, seeing as I will be defiant and do things my own way. I am passionate about roller skating and wakeboarding, those are my outlets. I try to stay out of trouble, most of the time it works.(;
Enir
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: Enir the Werewolf
Mood: Stressed

Post by Enir »

Feeling a great deal of care for her I said ,"come on, lets go topside and get something warm to drink." "And don't worry about the arm, it will heal, it just will take a little longer because it was made by a werewolf and not something made by humans." When we sat down with our cups of hot tea I couldn't help but wonder, what if it was a warning from the goddes Luna or one of my gods back when I was human, and if so it could just be Loki pulling a cruel trick on us. After I finished my cup I said," "Iam going to get dressed and head to the castle now. I will meet you at the gate and we will then go confront the king together." Later at the castle, the king was waiting for me at the barracks again, but this time I was not sure why, I was actually early this time.

King: Come here now Enir!! Why wasn't Amber in here chambers last night?!?!?

Enir: Why are you asking me my lord?

King: SSlllllaaaaapppp!!!! Don't play dumb with me Enir. I had you followed last night and my scout says that she went to your house at the other end of the village and then didn't come out till this morning.

Enir: feeling the rage build inside me again I said with forced curtesy. My lord she was haveing trouble sleeping, so she stayed at my place.

King: Noticeing Enir's arm he asked "And how did you get that?" " Are you holding her against her will?!?!? "Did you try to force her to do something?!?!? Then with out waiting for a reply the king kicked Enir's wound and then slaped him.

Enir: I had just about enough I alsmost couldn't take it any longer. I needed to leave or I might hurt the king and endanger me and Amber. But right then she walked in and saw what was going on.
Enir Shadowfang [img]C://Documents%20and%20Settings/All%20Users/Documents/Thersha.jpg[/img] [img]C://Documents%20and%20Settings/Enir%20the%20%20Werewolf/Documents/My%20Pictures/into_werewolf_returns.gif[/img]
Cain
Legendary
Legendary
Additional Details: I'm a polymorphic writer and model. I'm interested in Lycanthropy, Therianthropy, and any other mythology related to shapeshifting.

Post by Cain »

I felt a strong ripple of anger rip through me. "king, lay a hand on him again, you may not see the full moon tonite. Do NOT, touch MY mate. He did not hold me against my will. Stop pestering him about me. I am fully capable of protecting myself." I growl and go to Enir's side.

"Amber Cain, you are my daughter, I dont want my one and only girl to..." i cut the king off.

"I am fully aware that you are my father, and that I am your only girl. If you wished my happiness upon me, you'd let us be. If you refuse, you shall lose two of your best knights."

My father nodded, and left for home. I turned to Enir, "Are you alright?"
To live the life I live, as a polymorphic old soul trapped within a teenage body, is very hectic. I am not normal, nor will I ever be. Don't try to control me, seeing as I will be defiant and do things my own way. I am passionate about roller skating and wakeboarding, those are my outlets. I try to stay out of trouble, most of the time it works.(;
Enir
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Enir »

Baffeled and surprised I said," ill be alright, now that your here." Then turning to the other people in the room I yelled, " Everyone out, NOW!!!!!" After everyone was gone I asked, "He is your father?!?!?!?" "Then how did you become a werewolf?"........."Is he one as well?".... " Iam really hurt that you didn't tell me this earlier".

Still confused and slightly depresed I went out of the baracks and told the nearest guard," iam not feeling well, could you find someone to take my shift, thanks." then, with out even waiting for a reply I walked home, undressed, and shifted, then went down into my den to be alone for a while, feeling lost and helpless. I wasn't sure what to think any more. So I layed there in the blood stained pin needles and the soft glow of the pine roots until I finally fell back asleep.
Enir Shadowfang [img]C://Documents%20and%20Settings/All%20Users/Documents/Thersha.jpg[/img] [img]C://Documents%20and%20Settings/Enir%20the%20%20Werewolf/Documents/My%20Pictures/into_werewolf_returns.gif[/img]
Cain
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Cain »

He left before I could tell him that they would kill myself and him if I told anyone. I couldn't find him, i went out to the place where i first fell for him. The place felt cold and empty, just like my apathetic mood. I snuck back home, grabbed my most precious belongings, and ran off again, not looking back.
Enir
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Enir »

After I woke up I had this odd feeling something was wrong. Noticeing it was still dark outside I didn't bother shifting to my human form. For some odd reason a voice was calling me. I could hear it but it was so fain I couldn't tell were it was comeing from. Feeling a need to find it's source I bolted outside into the woods, heading for the castle. Once there I heard the guards yelling and running around, I wanted to ask what was going on but I heard the gate guard say that Amber cain has run away. I felt responsable for it and a terrible burrden of worry suddenly layed on me.

I went around the castle walls and to my joy I found her scent, it lead deep into the woods. I followed the trail with a determination I never knew I had. Running as fast as I could, useing all my keen sences at once to track her down and ask her forgiveness. After I was about 13 miles away from the castle I stopped by a pond for a drink, I had not seen her along the way. Not knowing what else to do I let out an earth shattering howl, calling for her. I knew that if she was with in 15 miles of me she would have heard that and came.
Cain
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Cain »

I heard his howl, and pushed my body faster, then collapsed. I let out a weak cry for help, then, everything went black.
Enir
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Enir »

I heard a faint cry for help far off into the woods and I bolted for it. I had run about 10 more miles when I triped over the body of a werewolf. And as if to confirm my fears, it was her. She had ran her body to the limit and was exuasted. I hoped she would forgive me,I picked her up and then grabbed her things. Then I headed to an old den that had been mine before I joined the king's guard. Once there I gathered some food and water, and then curled up beside her.
Cain
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Cain »

I woke up, and found Enir curled up around me. I leapt away from him and curled up in the far corner of the den i assumed was his. I growled and tried to sneak out when a paw reached out and grabbed my shoulder gently
Enir
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Enir »

"Please don't leave Amber" I said with concern. " I know I was a bit short back there but please don't leave." "I should have waited for you to explain.", "But please listen to me before you decide to go running off and leave me again." "Iam not going to force you to go back, I just want to...... this is so hard to explain." after waiting for a few minutes to collect my thoughts and try to figure out what to say...." I don't care if the king wants me hunted down or not, but if you want me to stay with you then I will, and if you ask me to leave you then I will do so."

"Please, iam just lost and confused with this whole thing, I have only been here a few days and already I have been abused by the king and fallen in love with you, and now iam probably going to be hunted and interigated because they would blame me for your disapearance, and now Iam faceing the fact that I might lose you to." "I don't know what to do any more."
Cain
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Cain »

I whimpered once more, then curled into his chest. I'm sick and tired of the way I've been treated there. I thought I lost you, so i just ran off. I'm sorry Enir."
Enir
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Enir »

"So you wish to keep me then?" I was glad that she gave me a chance and was still willing to listen. Wraping my arms around her I said softly, " Iam not going to force you to go back there but we can not stay here."
Cain
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Cain »

I looked at him confused. "Why? It seems safe."
Enir
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Enir »

"Well for one, this den is in need of fixing if it is going to be big enough for the both of us, and secndly it isn't that hard to find from the roadside, and iam sure the king will send some people out to look for you." "As soon as your recovered we must move on or go back." "It is your choice."
Cain
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Cain »

"Okay, Plus, he'd already sent them out. so we must get out now, or dig this den deeper fast. He's probably on his way now." I say and look into his eyes
Enir
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Enir »

"Alright, lets make our way to were my old village used to be." "It so far north that they will have trouble with the cold and snow." Grabing her stuff and her hand I took her outside the den. "Do you know how to travle by tree tops?" "It will be much harder for them to track us if we leave no tracks on the ground were there hounds can find them."
Cain
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Cain »

I leapt up to the tallest branch on the tree next to us as we walked out of the den. "Course I can. I am half Lycan. :wink: " I say and bolt of towards the north. Enir was soon behind me.
Enir
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Enir »

We jumped from branch to branch across the tree tops makeing better progress than any squirrel could have, then after it started to get brighter out I made a suggestion, "why don't we travel on the ground during the day and then go by tree top at night, this way we will not be spotted by any hunters and we will be able to confuse the crap out of anyone following us?" I then lept to the ground and started walking north through the trees. By noon we were about 1/4th of the way there, and I had caught a deer for us to share.
Cain
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Cain »

I took a huge chunk of deer into my mouth when i caught a familiar scent. "I'll be right back, kay?" i walk towards the scent, and find a small wolf pup sleeping in the grass. Deciding i couldnt just abandon it here, i gently picked him up and carried him back to Enir.
Enir
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Enir »

Surprised at what she had brought back I said, " You know we can't take him with us right. And besides you should have left him were you found him, what if his mother comes looking for him?" "She will follow your trail and when she finds you in possesion of her pup she will be vary cross." Feeling sort of bad about haveing to make her give up the pup but still keeping in mind that we had to leave him I said, "Just think of what it would be like if someone took one of our pups.You would go to the ends of the earth to get it back and kill anything that got in your way, would you not?" "And it is for this reason that I must tell you to please return the pup to were you found him."
Cain
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Cain »

I pouted, then the pup stirred in his sleep. "Enir, he doesn't have any other scent on him, normally therewould be another animals scent, whether wolf or not. And look! He's skinny as a twig! He's abandoned, noone is looking for him. I wouldn'thave brought him back if i knew he was with a pack." right as i finished, the pup writhed a little, and shifted to my amazement, into a small infant. " Thats why there's no scent, he's a lycan. Most full-born lycans are abandoned when they are born. Thats how me and my brothers where born!" Please, let me keep him! I've always wanteda pup!" I curled aeound the pup, warming him while he was crying, then, i sang him an old lullaby the queen sang to me when i was younger.
Enir
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Enir »

"If it is how you were raised then he should be alright, Ill tell you what though, we can find him someone who is willing to care for him in the old pack I used to be in, or find a local villager to look after him." Then I said, blushing, " And I didn't know you were wanting pups!?!?" Then silently hopeing to my self I asked, "Who were you planning on haveing pupps with, if you were to have some?"
Cain
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Cain »

I layed the pup next to the little fire Enir set up, and snuggled into his chest and purred;" Who do ya think?"
Enir
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Enir »

Feeling a burst of happyness rush through me I wrapped my arms around her and hugged her closely. "You really want to have pups with me?" I asked looking deeply into her eyes.
Cain
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Cain »

I shifted and kisses his muzzle softly. "Yes"