Castle of Lycans

Here you can role-play as your favorite character in a loose and informal setting.

Moderators: Silvermoon, Silver Predator Wolf, Wingman, Thunderclaw

Enir
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: Enir the Werewolf
Mood: Stressed

Re: Castle of Lycans

Post by Enir »

Feeling the warmth of her embrace made my heart soar. Then, when she shifted to human I was surprised. Quriosly I asked her, "Why did you shift forms, surely you will get cold without your fur to cover you?"
Enir Shadowfang [img]C://Documents%20and%20Settings/All%20Users/Documents/Thersha.jpg[/img] [img]C://Documents%20and%20Settings/Enir%20the%20%20Werewolf/Documents/My%20Pictures/into_werewolf_returns.gif[/img]
Cain
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: SilverSkater
Additional Details: I'm a polymorphic writer and model. I'm interested in Lycanthropy, Therianthropy, and any other mythology related to shapeshifting.
Mood: Disappointed

Post by Cain »

Nope, theres a fire going, and my big furry mate holding me right here." i say, kissing him again.
To live the life I live, as a polymorphic old soul trapped within a teenage body, is very hectic. I am not normal, nor will I ever be. Don't try to control me, seeing as I will be defiant and do things my own way. I am passionate about roller skating and wakeboarding, those are my outlets. I try to stay out of trouble, most of the time it works.(;
Enir
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Enir »

"One problem though." I pointed out teasingly. "There is a young one here." "So I think you should probably change back."
Enir Shadowfang [img]C://Documents%20and%20Settings/All%20Users/Documents/Thersha.jpg[/img] [img]C://Documents%20and%20Settings/Enir%20the%20%20Werewolf/Documents/My%20Pictures/into_werewolf_returns.gif[/img]
Cain
Legendary
Legendary
Additional Details: I'm a polymorphic writer and model. I'm interested in Lycanthropy, Therianthropy, and any other mythology related to shapeshifting.

Post by Cain »

I growl and shift, tjen wriggled out of his arms and took the pup to one of my old friends who knew about lycans andbalways wanted to raise one, the bolted faster than lightning back into Enir's arms.
To live the life I live, as a polymorphic old soul trapped within a teenage body, is very hectic. I am not normal, nor will I ever be. Don't try to control me, seeing as I will be defiant and do things my own way. I am passionate about roller skating and wakeboarding, those are my outlets. I try to stay out of trouble, most of the time it works.(;
Enir
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Enir »

"So your really wanting to do this right now then?" I asked surprised.
Cain
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Cain »

"Yes and no, its cold as crap too!" I cuddled into him further. "Love you Enir."
Enir
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Enir »

"I love you to" I said and then asked, "what do you mean by yes and no?"
Cain
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Cain »

"I havent tried for pups since my old pack. And i really want pups of my own."
Enir
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Enir »

"Well then if your willing to try again, I am."
Cain
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Cain »

"Thank you,"
Enir
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Enir »

After a wonderful and 'fuzzy' night I woke up and prepaird what was left of the deer in preperation for our trip across the ground. I then woke up my sleeping mate and said with a soft tone, "Time to get up, we need to keep moveing if we are going to make it within the next 3 days."
Cain
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Cain »

I got up, following my mate, and we covered a lot of ground.
Enir
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Enir »

We stopped at a small pool as the sun was going down. "Well it's almost time to go to the tree tops again." We refilled our canteens and finished the meat, then started jumping from tree branch to tree branch. "We should be there within 2 days at this rate, we are makeing great time!" But then as I turned and shouted this I was shot in the back by a silver crossbow bolt and fell out of the tree, hitting the ground hard and knocking myself out.
Last edited by Enir on Wed Jul 29, 2009 4:36 am, edited 1 time in total.
Enir
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Enir »

I woke with a terrible pain in my leg and my head seamed like it was on fire. It was pitch black and I couldn't see a thing. The ground was wet and cold, and the place smelled like rotting flesh and rodents, and it was at this point I realized to my horror that I was in the dungeon of the king's castle. Somehow they had known we were going north, and then a cold wave of terror swept through me, not because I was now captured but I worried about what the fate of my mate was.

I felt helpless, I was trapped on a steel barred cage and there were silver spears pointed inward forcing me to stay away from the lock. Then it hit me lick a brick, " of course they would have expected us to go north, the king knew I favored that part of the country and that would have been the first place to send scouts." I felt like an idiot.

I decided to check myself and get an idea of what kind of injuries I had. Once finished I concluded that I hade a small fracture at the back of my head and I had either dislocated my leg or worse, broke it. And to my surprise I found a small silver crossbow bolt still stuck in my back were they had shot me. But I was unable to remove it, and with it in I could not heal or shift forms, so I lay there stuck in werewolf form. Hopeing for the world that my mate was safe and alive.
Cain
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Cain »

I yanked and writhed, trying my best to release my self from these shackles. I roared as loud as I could, and when my father stepped into sight, my rage went to a whole new level.

" Amber, you know better than to run off, especially with a boy, I'm going to have to puunish you now." He said and one of the guards gave him a iron bar, the end scorching hot. I howled in agony as he branded my flank.

"Father! Stop! I'm...." i howled in agony once again. "I'm carrying pups!" i screamed. The burn left my body, and My body went limp. I looked up to see my father, lying on the ground, and my mother standing over him. She grabbed the key and walked over to where I was.

"Are you alright angel?" She asked and ordered the guards to take me to Enir.

We got to the dungeon, and i saw what my father had done. I went to his side, and apologised before i pulled the silver from his back. He healed, and i layed down on his chest, waiting for the father of my pups to wake.
Enir
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Enir »

I woke once more expecting to be in some torture device and instead I saw my guardian angel. "What are you doing here, it's not safe."I said still a little dazed, but I noticed that the bolt was missing and my head hurt less, but as far as my leg,I was not sure. "How did....what happened,why do you have the kings seal burned into you?" Then with even more surprise I saw the queen, hastily I said, "iam sorry for being so rude your highness but iam unable to stand at this time, iam not sure but I think my leg is either broken or dislocated from the fall."
Then looking into my mates eyes and seeing her worry i said in a soothing tone" but do not worry, it will heal but it will take a few days, but right now we need to get you out of here, we need to ensure that you and the little ones are going to make it!"

Useing the wall as a support I stood up. I was a little groggy at first but my head cleared as we slowly moved down the passage. With the queens help and her knowledge of the secret path ways we were outside of the castle walls within minutes. Once outside to my relieaf there was a carrage waiting for us, to take us away from here. The driver was privately hired by the queen and was going to take us somewere to the northeast. Before we took off I turned and said to the queen, " thank you for all that you have done, and feel free to visit us and the pups." Then the carrage sped off down a side path and within 5 minutes the castle was out of sight.

Then without any hesitation I threw arms around my mate and held her in a warm embrace. " I love you so much, thank you for saveing me." "But that burn on your skin, is there anything we can do to remove it?" "It's not that I care but any other werewolf will be wary of you, belieaveing you are a spy for the king trying to help him find and kill lycans."
Cain
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Cain »

"The king marked me, its his way of ownership and dominance. It'll go away in about two months." i say and fell asleep in his arms.
Enir
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Enir »

Felling that we once again had a chance to start or lives together over again I also fell asleep with her warmth soothing me.
Enir
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Enir »

I woke up refreshed and felling better but my leg still bothered me. I could feel my paw pad and move a few toes but I could not move the leg without causeing more pain, however if I did not move it, it would become stiff and would cause more pain. I asked the driver to pull over for a quick break, the horses looked like they needed a break anyways. When I stepped outside I ended up falling face first into a pile of snow. 'Well we are close then" I thought to myself as I struggeled to get back up.

Then I thought to myself, ' I think it's time to see if it is dilocated or broken', so i gentally started moveing my hands up and down my leg felling to see if there were any odd bumps or buldges in my leg were a bone would have punctured through the skin, or attempted to. Finding nether, I forced my self up onto the side of one of the carrage wheels. 'Well here goes nothing' I said then prayed a little prayer. Then hesitantly I lept from the wheel and landed in crouching position, slaming my knee into the frozen ground. There was a crak and poping sound that came from my hip as my leg relocated it's self and a red hot jolt of pain shot through my body. HHHHHHooooowwwlllllll!!!!!!!!!!!! I howled in pain loud enough to scare everything within 10 miles and spook the horses and the driver. I slowly rose from the ground and sat on the step of the carrage, massageing my leg and gladly I started to feel heat go through my leg.
Cain
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Cain »

I bolted upright for a second time that week. "That was a nice wake up call." I groan and rub the back of my neck.
Enir
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Enir »

"Sorry about that but it had to be done, otherwise my leg would have never healed properly and I would have to have you carry me around our den, when we finnaly find a safe place and make one" I said, running my paws through here soft fur.
Cain
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Cain »

I purred and leaned into his touch.
Enir
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Enir »

After a moment I pulled myself into the carrage and we were on our way again. As we road in the carrage I looked into her eys and said, " You know you are going to have to start takeing it easy and not do to much while you are carying our pupps right?" "And by the way, how are you doing, and when do you think they will arive." As I waited for a reply I snuggled closer to her to help keep her and the unborn young ones warm.
Cain
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Cain »

"I'm getting tired more than usual, and the occasional movement of the little ones." I snuck further into his embrace.
Enir
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Enir »

"Then we will have to find a place to settel down within the next 7 days or so." I said slightly surprised that they were developing so quickly. Then I thought to myself ' it must be because of the regeneration gene that I somehow aquiered, it must have been passed on and is now accelerating the rate of growth.' I quickly poked my head outside the window and asked the driver, "Where are you takeing us?"

The driver turned his head slightly and said, "I was assigned to take you to an abandoned castle in the snow regions of a land known as Nordmar." Then with a concerned look on my face I asked him, "How long will it take to get there?" And he replied, " It will take another 3 days." I pulled my head back inside and held my mate in a warm imbrace once again and drifted off to sleep.