Running with the Moon

Here you can role-play as your favorite character in a loose and informal setting.

Moderators: Silvermoon, Silver Predator Wolf, Wingman, Thunderclaw

Cain
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: SilverSkater
Additional Details: I'm a polymorphic writer and model. I'm interested in Lycanthropy, Therianthropy, and any other mythology related to shapeshifting.
Mood: Disappointed

Running with the Moon

Post by Cain »

OOC: Theme: Young girl gets lost in the forest after being attacked by a large pack of werepanthers.

Character Profile

Name: Raven Conall
Race: Therian
Ability(s): Pryokinesis and telekinesis

Appearence

Hair/Fur: Dark, almost black, short hair
Eyes: change color from black to blood red to bright amber
Full lips and four very sharp canines
Last edited by Cain on Sat Oct 03, 2009 4:50 pm, edited 1 time in total.
To live the life I live, as a polymorphic old soul trapped within a teenage body, is very hectic. I am not normal, nor will I ever be. Don't try to control me, seeing as I will be defiant and do things my own way. I am passionate about roller skating and wakeboarding, those are my outlets. I try to stay out of trouble, most of the time it works.(;
wolfward
Legendary
Legendary
Additional Details: Therian and you'll never stop me.
Mood: Angry

Re: Running with the Moon

Post by wolfward »

OCC: Hello, me agian. I don't know when you want to start this one, so whenever you want to, just let me know.
Therian(The Animal Inside)
Why do people say they care?
And never ask of your despair?
Why do people say they know?
Then off the cliff and down they go.
Why do people think they're glad?
When deep down inside they're truely sad?
Why am I the only one who sees?
I guess that no one else believes. :(

by Me
Cain
Legendary
Legendary
Additional Details: I'm a polymorphic writer and model. I'm interested in Lycanthropy, Therianthropy, and any other mythology related to shapeshifting.

Post by Cain »

I ran, wasn't gonna let those huge cats try to eat me. I think it'd hurt too much. I was getting tired, so I turned swiftly and gracefully around with a huge blast of telekinetic energy hurling right at them. Sent them all flying, amusing. I turned back around, and walked away, hands in my pockets.
To live the life I live, as a polymorphic old soul trapped within a teenage body, is very hectic. I am not normal, nor will I ever be. Don't try to control me, seeing as I will be defiant and do things my own way. I am passionate about roller skating and wakeboarding, those are my outlets. I try to stay out of trouble, most of the time it works.(;
wolfward
Legendary
Legendary

Post by wolfward »

I ran after. Smelling her scent made me crazy. My lust for her flesh was unbearable. I wanted her, so much.

by Me
Cain
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Cain »

My enhanced hearing picked up footsteps, someone was running, towards my direction. I turned to be pounced on by something huge. I tried to shift, but the thing was pinning my body down. I was thrown face down, so I could see who or what had tackled me. All I knew was that it was sniffing the area around my neck. I'm gonna get eating my a vampire. How ironic. Hope he's hott.
Amber in human form
Amber in human form
lunapic-125442627487391.jpg (24.36 KiB) Viewed 9842 times
wolfward
Legendary
Legendary

Post by wolfward »

I roared in her face wanting her to fear me. She was pretty, but only human, that's something I coud never go for. I moved my jaw onto her neck, but did not bite, not yet. I waited for her reaction. But when none came, I let her fall back to the ground. "You're too easy."I snarl in a tounge she can understand.

by Me
Cain
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Cain »

"Nope, I just know how to piss people off. what are you? and this kinda hurts dude." i growled back. i was having funn.
wolfward
Legendary
Legendary

Post by wolfward »

Was she trying to get herself killed? I roared again, and threw her to the ground. "You don't need to nkow who I am!" I roared.

by Me
Cain
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Cain »

man, this guy was really ticked off. the pain pissed me off, so I got up off the ground and shifted to a saber toothed tiger. i turned and bared my 6" long canines at the dude. "Two can play at that game, jerk." i growled and hurled him into a nearby tree. i roared, just as loud as he did. my eyes were the dakrest black known to man. i was very ticked.

OOC: in my next post I'll post a picture just to show you how big she is as a sabrmer toothed tiger.
Flatline
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: More to me than what your eye sees
Additional Details: Gender on profile no longer specified. Reason: There is no genderqueer option.
Mood: Happy

Post by Flatline »

name: Furya.
species: anthro werewolf
fur color: white
bio: Furya is a loner. she grew up in an orphanage and was thrown out when her secret was discovered.

Furya heard something going on in her territory. a fight between what appeared to be two werecats. furya decided to check it out. when she came to the scene she saw a werepanther and a large saber cat facing each other.

"hey! what are ya doing on my turf?!" furya yelled
Friendship is a precious thing.... Until it is abused and you are rendered unloved. Few remain at my side, one of them is the most compassionate man I have ever met. I love you silver1, thank you for being at my side when i need you the most. I will try, if only for you.
Cain
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Cain »

I turned to find a werewolf yelling at me. "Hey, this cranky kitty started it, he jumped on me, i''m fighting in self defense, so don't yell at me!" i called back. Why's everybody trying to hurt me. I was thrown again, by what i'm guessing is pissy-kitty again. ow, this time my wolf side came out, shifting into a large slim but with a mucular build black werewolf with a scar on my right eye, emphasizing my blood red eyes.

"Do you realy want to tick me off, stray?" I growled fiercly.
Attachments
her wolf form
her wolf form
blackwolf-1.jpg (9.19 KiB) Viewed 9812 times
its from 1,000 BC, this is how big she gets as a saber toothed tiger. she gonna bite ur face off, lol
its from 1,000 BC, this is how big she gets as a saber toothed tiger. she gonna bite ur face off, lol
Flatline
Legendary
Legendary
Additional Details: Gender on profile no longer specified. Reason: There is no genderqueer option.

Post by Flatline »

furya watched as the saber tiger transformed into a wolf. but she was still a little mad about the weres on her turf. as it seemed the panther had started the fight, but furya was gonna finish it.

"ok wolf-cat, it seem that ur the victim here. and you panther, have you lost ur sense of smell?! shes a were like us, not a deer. if you're hungry hunt something else." furya said
Friendship is a precious thing.... Until it is abused and you are rendered unloved. Few remain at my side, one of them is the most compassionate man I have ever met. I love you silver1, thank you for being at my side when i need you the most. I will try, if only for you.
wolfward
Legendary
Legendary

Post by wolfward »

I said nothing. In my anger I was quickly losing my control. The animal started taking over my mind and comprehended little of what the others were saying. In frustrartion with the newcomer and of the fact that my kill was fighting back. I lashed out at the the were that had dared to interupt me.

by Me
Cain
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Cain »

I saw the cat, about to strike at the wolf. i knew that familiar look in his eyes: he's losing control. i leapt in between the two, trying to deflect the cats attack. i did, but now I'll have a scar running through my face; from the top right of my forehead, to the bottom left of my chin. I'm not gonna lie, it hurt like hell, but i did not show weakness. there was only one way to stop him. so i did what my friend had done: emotional shock. i grabbed the cat, forced him to the ground and with bloodstained lips i kissed him. he shut up after that. I got up and checked my eye, I still was able to use it, but I'd always have a nice pink scar in both forms. there were four slashes in total, one from each of his claws on that paw. the middle was the worst; right through my nose, then the two nearest that, then you could barely see the last one.
wolfward
Legendary
Legendary

Post by wolfward »

I lay panting on the ground. I had shifted back to human form, completely on acciedent. My eyes wide, my lungs breathing heavily I looked at the girl. I saw the slash, had I done that? Oh my....I hadn't done it again, had I? I'd gone and let the hunt control me. My elders constantly warned me about that, but I just....love instinct. I sat up, but prepared myself mentaly for pain and torture. I could only hopw she's forgiving; but then. I had treid to eat her. I tried to make an appologetic face, but my lack of time in human form left me inexperienced with pulling faces, and it came across as more of a scowl.

by Me
Flatline
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Flatline »

furya had been baring her teeth to fight when the wolf-cat jumped in front of her. taken by suprise at the act of kindness, she was dumbstruck momentarily. as the wolf-cat kissed the panther she asked, "why? ive never had anyone so much as throw a friendly smile at me let alone nearly give their life for me."
Cain
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Cain »

"Its your territory, I would hate for a human to take over and destroy it." I joked. I walked over to the panther, telekinetic energy floating around my hands if necessary need of use.

"Are you alright?"
wolfward
Legendary
Legendary

Post by wolfward »

"I...I'm so..." I started to blubber out words that made no sense and finally I started to cry. I just can't take it anymore... What if I'd killed her? I dont know. "I'm....just....." I said throug a sob. She could kill me just as rightly right now, but I wouldn't care. I'd be glad if she did so."...Sorry!" I managed to blurt out. I was being so pathetic....

by Me
Cain
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Cain »

I felt sorry for the guy, I used to have the same problem, until I found music. "Its fine. Did you lose control?"
wolfward
Legendary
Legendary

Post by wolfward »

"I.... I almost killed you." I said patheticly, "I'm just so stupid...Just take your revenege. Kill me now. Take me out of this, I never asked for it."

by Me
Cain
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Cain »

"No. Im not gonna waste a life that can be repaired." i said softly. "Its not in my nature to do that."
wolfward
Legendary
Legendary

Post by wolfward »

"Well... What of me then?" what did I know, I was too young to understand, or think for myself. I just wanted to die, even running around freely had no appeal to me right now. I only focoused on how much I hated everything, nothing cared for me. I wanted to leave this place... but with no way out, I found it impossible. Nothing mattered.

by Me
Cain
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Cain »

"Stop." The tone of my voice clearly stated I was not in the mood for BS. "You lost control. Its normal for any shapeshifter. Stop beating yourself up with this. Now."

(OOC: hey, sorry I haven't posted. I've got some sortof flu, it may be Swine, but may be the common influenza. idk, but I may not post too often. )
wolfward
Legendary
Legendary

Post by wolfward »

OOC: It okay, hope you start feeling better soon. I haven't exactly been too active recently either...

I looked at her, directly in the eyes and spoke softly "Okay, I'll... I'll stop." I said and tried to stop sobbing. I realized how much this was probably ticking her off, so I tried to be less stupid. "But I'm always losing control, my elders have shunned me, I'm a disgrace. That's why I lost control so easily this time, I haven't eaten in a week. I've been trying to survive out here on my own, but I'm just not cut out for this life, not at all..." I looked away again. "I'd understand if you want to leave me, I wouldn't want to stay if I were you."

by Me
Cain
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Cain »

"Wait here." I went over to the Wolf who owned this territory.

"Would you mind if I hunted on your territory? The male hasn't eaten in awhile."

OOC: Its funny your character hasn't eaten in a week, I haven't either, today I actually was able to get a full meal in my stomach in eight or so days. I was excited^^ lmao