Running with the Moon

Here you can role-play as your favorite character in a loose and informal setting.

Moderators: Silvermoon, Silver Predator Wolf, Wingman, Thunderclaw

Valon
Pack Leader
Pack Leader
Custom Title: Cuation, likes to bite!
Additional Details: Chases cars, has bad flees, likes to play fetch.
Mood: RAR!

Re: Running with the Moon

Post by Valon »

Is it alright if I join in? :?
Brother Wolf KARN, follower of the moon
The Third of Brothers of blood, and last protector of the mark
Until then, may the moon shine bright on your back and may the game give you a challenge!
Cain
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: SilverSkater
Additional Details: I'm a polymorphic writer and model. I'm interested in Lycanthropy, Therianthropy, and any other mythology related to shapeshifting.
Mood: Disappointed

Post by Cain »

Ooc: no, not at all, just submit a character i guess. ^^ welcome
To live the life I live, as a polymorphic old soul trapped within a teenage body, is very hectic. I am not normal, nor will I ever be. Don't try to control me, seeing as I will be defiant and do things my own way. I am passionate about roller skating and wakeboarding, those are my outlets. I try to stay out of trouble, most of the time it works.(;
Valon
Pack Leader
Pack Leader

Post by Valon »

Character profile
Name: Valon Conriocht
Race: Moon Chaser
Appearence
Hair/Fur: Black, short hair
Eyes: Dark brown in human form, bright green in were-form
very large canines, scars across his face, deep gravely voice, shotgun trigger attitude.
Until then, may the moon shine bright on your back and may the game give you a challenge!
Cain
Legendary
Legendary
Additional Details: I'm a polymorphic writer and model. I'm interested in Lycanthropy, Therianthropy, and any other mythology related to shapeshifting.

Post by Cain »

OOC: Welcome, just, tag along I guess,^^
To live the life I live, as a polymorphic old soul trapped within a teenage body, is very hectic. I am not normal, nor will I ever be. Don't try to control me, seeing as I will be defiant and do things my own way. I am passionate about roller skating and wakeboarding, those are my outlets. I try to stay out of trouble, most of the time it works.(;
Valon
Pack Leader
Pack Leader

Post by Valon »

Being a lone wolf literally, I always had to be on my guard. i remembered why i had become a lone wolf, because i couldn't trust anyone. not since the last one that i trusted turned out to be a hunter.
Hearing a comotion in the forest not far from my cottatge, i ran out to see three large beasts, crouching over a felled deer. two were like me, werewolves, but the other had more feline features.
Feeling my instinct to protect my territory kick in, i let my were-form manifest itself throughout my body, reveling in the feeling of turning, and ready to defend myself if need be. i readied myself for a lunge at the closest one. a white werewolf.
Cain
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Cain »

I growled when I felt a stranger was near. I crouched low. "Who's there?" I swiftly shifted into my huge Saber form, baring my teeth at the direction of the newest unfamiliar scent.
Enir
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: Enir the Werewolf
Mood: Stressed

Post by Enir »

OOC: Is this a seperate RP all together??? Because it has the same name as one thatis already going. ?? ?? ?? ?? O and HI iam Enir... Cain's friend.
Enir Shadowfang [img]C://Documents%20and%20Settings/All%20Users/Documents/Thersha.jpg[/img] [img]C://Documents%20and%20Settings/Enir%20the%20%20Werewolf/Documents/My%20Pictures/into_werewolf_returns.gif[/img]
wolfward
Legendary
Legendary
Additional Details: Therian and you'll never stop me.
Mood: Angry

Post by wolfward »

I turned to meet the sudden newcomer. "Come here, it's okay."
Therian(The Animal Inside)
Why do people say they care?
And never ask of your despair?
Why do people say they know?
Then off the cliff and down they go.
Why do people think they're glad?
When deep down inside they're truely sad?
Why am I the only one who sees?
I guess that no one else believes. :(

by Me
Valon
Pack Leader
Pack Leader

Post by Valon »

Perplexed but warry of an attack i sauntered over in my werewolf form, curious about who and what the newcomers were. the smell of blood sent my instincts into overdrive and my eyes grew wide with hunger. i had forgotten the last time i had hunted for fear that i would lose control and show myself to a human. stiil warry, i introduced myself, "name's Valon. i've lived in this forest for all my life, yet i've never seen any of you. are you new to these territories?" I growled.
Enir
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Enir »

OOC: I guess Ill join this one as well, If that's alright Cain. Same character as usual.

Male, Lycan, black fur with a stripe of silver going from snout to opposite ear, As though someone slashed my face with a sword.

Iam just going to assume Cain is the leader.

IC:

I watched as the other one approached us as we ate and waited for the Werecat to give the order.
Enir Shadowfang [img]C://Documents%20and%20Settings/All%20Users/Documents/Thersha.jpg[/img] [img]C://Documents%20and%20Settings/Enir%20the%20%20Werewolf/Documents/My%20Pictures/into_werewolf_returns.gif[/img]
Cain
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Cain »

OOC: Cool. Hey, check your messages, theres an important from me.
Enir
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Enir »

OOC: Due to a series of Unfortunate events I will be leaving.

I started to feel awkward, my heart was slowing, and before I could react......my heart stopped. I had died from food poisoning.
Cain
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Cain »

OOC: I'm, leaving the Den. So, my final post.

I finished eating. "I must be leaving. I have, important things to deal with." I sped off quickly, but not fast enough. I felt something penetrate my chest. Looking down, I see an arrow through my heart. I fell to the ground, life flashing before my eyes. Dead.
Valon
Pack Leader
Pack Leader

Post by Valon »

so i guess this one is over?
Enir
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Enir »

Sadly enough I think so....however there are still some other RP's that she started and you are welcome to join. Like the other, Running with Moon, or Rome to America, Lycan's rise to power, and one or two others. Sorry about your timeing.