Running with the Moon

Here you can role-play as your favorite character in a loose and informal setting.

Moderators: Silvermoon, Silver Predator Wolf, Wingman, Thunderclaw

Lukas
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: living
Mood: Indifferent

Re: Running with the Moon

Post by Lukas »

"I know these woods decently myself, first we have to get to a large rock formation, take 20 paces right, and you should be able to spot unusual Vegetation over there, simple enough da?" Lukas walks and passes through the rock formation and starts walking to the unusual vegetation but stops, he looks down and notices weird paw prints in the ground
"enir what is this, these are not natural species..."
(for every afro avatar, a funky man loses his hair, please, think of undercover brother)
Enir
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: Enir the Werewolf
Mood: Stressed

Post by Enir »

Examining the prints Enir recognized them as werepanther tracks. "Those are werepanther prints.....I guess they found your little garden / get away and decided to help them selves." Be careful, I killed there leader earlier in the year and they might still be a little moody."
Enir Shadowfang [img]C://Documents%20and%20Settings/All%20Users/Documents/Thersha.jpg[/img] [img]C://Documents%20and%20Settings/Enir%20the%20%20Werewolf/Documents/My%20Pictures/into_werewolf_returns.gif[/img]
Lukas
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Lukas »

"hmm well we have to check anyway, i have important papers down there and other useful items." Lukas then pulls out his pistol and flicks off the safety. he slowly opens up the latch and looks carefully down the latch, he sees that the werepanthers, whatever the hell those things are, didn't break his detection system but the claw marks on the top of the cavern indicated they tried to get in. "enir cover my back while i get my stuff, i think it best i join your little group knowing they are aware of my presences, thankfully they didn't get in my bunker, but the fact they knew were it was is disturbing." I go in to collect my stuff.
(for every afro avatar, a funky man loses his hair, please, think of undercover brother)
Enir
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Enir »

"Alright....do you want me to follow you in, or guard the entrance?" I asked hopeing I could make some more room in my den for another.
Enir Shadowfang [img]C://Documents%20and%20Settings/All%20Users/Documents/Thersha.jpg[/img] [img]C://Documents%20and%20Settings/Enir%20the%20%20Werewolf/Documents/My%20Pictures/into_werewolf_returns.gif[/img]
Lukas
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Lukas »

"watch the entrance!" Lukas yelled out as he started changing uniforms to a Forest camouflage, loading and putting away a 2nd pistol, putting rations and goods in his Rucksack and throwing to the side to worry about later, picking up his AK47 and loading it and checking the barrel, it looks fine. Finally he takes the paper work and puts it in the rucksack and puts his 1st pistol away and holds his rifle at ready. "how does it look at there comrade Enir?" He yells out
Enir
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Enir »

I felt something land on my back right after Lukas asked me if it was clear. I wrapped my arms around my attackers legs to keep them from leaving my back and jumped as high as I could.I then came down and landed on my back, winding the attacker. Then rolling over I placed my clawed hand over there throat, and as expected it was a werepanther. Female by the looks of it. She was really skinny even for her species and her fur was all mangy looking, with slashes and the such in it. Taking my other hand I knocked her out with a jab to the chin, "YA, were clear up here."
Lukas
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Lukas »

Comes up and sees how enir so handly disposed of the attacker. "good, bring her with us, we need to do a little interrogation, here are the files..." juts then Lukas heard a noise in the bushes, he motions to enir to be quiet and jumps into the bushes with his pistol out. he sees a younger male werepanther (as they seem to be called) and pistol whips him right in the head before he can respond. He walks out and is carrying the other unconscious WP on his shoulder and picks up his duffel bag. "well looks like we got two people to question, lets go, and thanks for your help." he proceeds to walk back to the den. On the way back he slips Enir a note saying 'I will interrogate this one separately, they will talk easier, see you back at the den.'
Enir
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Enir »

Before he got out of ear shot I said, " Do not cause undo harm to them or else we may have more, these to....by the looks of them, are outcasts that had once held a high position, they may still have friends in high places."
NightDeath
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: The Darknees in your soul
Mood: Meh...

Post by NightDeath »

Hmmmm they could cause a problem why not tie them up somewhere i'll watch over you lot tonight I love the dark anyway.
Pet's name: DarkMoon
Adopt your own!
Lukas
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Lukas »

walks off with the male werepanther and nods to enir commitment. He comes back with the werepanther who has a moderate amount of bruises and a few cuts on his arm but nothing fatal. Lukas puts him down on a table and starts whipping off his dagger clean of blood. He then proceeds to go into his duffel bag and pull out some medical supplies to wrap around the werepanther's wounds. "well I managed to get some info out of him, and he isn't hurt to bad, good thing i had some salt on me to burn up the wounds to make him talk. anyway what did you get from the female? after i get that information i can compile the data with my papers and we can do a debriefing." Lukas then hands over the male werepanther who is semi-conscious over to fang to restrain to further notice and starts pulling his papers out of his bag.
Enir
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Enir »

"Well yes, actually I did." With an anoyed look on my face I continued. "Acording to her, she and her mate found a small group of other WP=(WerePanthers) and they all came up here to hide out but were caught by a small but well trained unit of men."
Lukas
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Lukas »

Lukas nods and apperciate's Enir efforts, he sits down and relaxes. "well lets gather everyone then, including fang and cain, they need to hear this, and maybe some tea would help too." goes off to make a batch of tea
Cain
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: SilverSkater
Additional Details: I'm a polymorphic writer and model. I'm interested in Lycanthropy, Therianthropy, and any other mythology related to shapeshifting.
Mood: Disappointed

Post by Cain »

OOC: My last post.

I felt something penetrate my chest. Looking down, I see an arrow through my heart. I fell to the ground, life flashing before my eyes. I'm sorry Enir. Dead.
To live the life I live, as a polymorphic old soul trapped within a teenage body, is very hectic. I am not normal, nor will I ever be. Don't try to control me, seeing as I will be defiant and do things my own way. I am passionate about roller skating and wakeboarding, those are my outlets. I try to stay out of trouble, most of the time it works.(;
NightDeath
Legendary
Legendary

Post by NightDeath »

Enir can you ask her what the men look like.
Adopt your own!
Enir
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Enir »

"Ya I will." I then started to convers with the WP in there srange tounge. To others it would have appeared as though it was going well.....except for some nasty glances and some enraed hissing. Finnaly I shooked my head and then turned to them, "they had the russian cicle and hammer symbols on there shoulders and were holding that same machien that Lukas has." then then looking slightly distressed I continued," and they were headed to my den."
Lukas
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Lukas »

Lukas drops the tea kettle and rolls over and welds his Ak47 out, he sees a man jumping out the window and climbs up afterwords "STOP HIM HE IS WORKING FOR THE ORGANIZATION!" He then chases after him and takes some pot shots at him and hits him the leg but the enemy only slows down slightly. Enough for Lukas to keep up but not enough to catch him completely.

OOC: I'm taking enir first and count cain's death 2nd, work it off from there. sorry to see you go cain, catch you later in some other RP.
Enir
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Enir »

As Lukas shot at the man I worked my way around the side of the den. Seeing the man I charged forward with a burst of speed.(Iam estamating that he is running about 15mph being angry and all.) I was about 5ft away when the man finally noticed but it was to late, I collided with his side, and with great amounts of self control I managaed to keep from tearing him apart, however his arm was broken and a few ribs were cracked.
Lukas
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Lukas »

Runs up and catches up with enir after taking the man down, seeing the main wounded but alive he nods "good we need him alive" he pulls the man up and shakes him till the man eyes open, Lukas then rifle butts the man in the gut "who do you work for?" the man says "you know who i work for" Lukas punches him in the face "why did you kill her?" the man answers "she was becoming a liberality and they told me to finish it, you know what i was doing comrade, why do you oppose us? come join us..." but before the man could finish Lukas head butts in the head and the man falls on the floor unconscious. he then pulls a radio off the radio of the man and speaks in Russian that the mission was successful but he was wounded fatally but avoiding capture in the voice of the solder. he then destroys the radio and pulls out his dagger and stabs the man in the throat, ending his life.
"better or us he is dead and they don't know better then alive." Lukas walks away and motions for enir to follow, he has a painful headache and feels a extreme pain in his gut
"come we have much to discuss, cover the body or burn it and lets tend to the dead."
NightDeath
Legendary
Legendary

Post by NightDeath »

I....i'm sorry Enir this is my fault she was killed what killed her no normal man can do. This was the work of an elite assassin and I blame myself for it. :cry:
Adopt your own!
Enir
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Enir »

In a low and still anger filled tone I said," If you were done with him then the final stroke should have been mine." then I took th body by the ankle and drug it through the woods to the stream were I attached heavy rocks to it's shoulders, waist, knees, and ankles. Then returning to the den I brewed some tea, while the thundercloud of hatred grew ever larger. Her death had changed me, I no longer cared if I died and was willing to do anything and everything to make these (long pigs) pay for killing Cain. Even the forest grieaved and seamed to be angry.

Looking over to Lukas a said with as much control as possible, "Tell me what I need to know and were the ........... live, they have just angered a force of nature that they know nothing of, it's going to cost them dearly."
Lukas
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Lukas »

Lukas sits down and lights a cigarette and smokes it slowly, he lost the headache but still has a pain in his gut "easy enir, mantain your angry like a deep winter frost and control yourself the cold damages more then the heat, so comrades see we have a common enemy. As you probable figured by now if you know anything about the past 60 years I was part of the Soviet Union when it was still in power. I was mostly GRU (Soviet army Intelligence) and did espionage with the state branch of KGB, we weren't all that good, crappy funding, but we did hit a few big spots once in awhile. One of them was the knowledge of lycans, therians etc., the Glorious USSR in all its high and mightiness yadda bladda had me investigate the possibilities, i found some basic writing some recent past, i collected a dead lycan body and had the autopsy done, here are the papers if you care to look over what they know..." slids the folder over to enir and fang ".... the goal of this little project was to recreate a therian humanoid that the Glorious state could use to help with the "people's revolution" aka gain influence. Since my role was complete they decided i was be a prime test subject along with some others. As you can see I was part of the first few mistakes, I have slightly better physical abilities and I look a little different but i could still fit in if i was in a rural area. It mostly involved experimental elements we had just discovered, I believe they are still effecting and changing me now. Anyway after the USSR broke up the New federal government decided to cut the project. but the splinter group didn't want to quit so they move out their forces to become a NGO like group working on the research still, this time for money and whatever personal reasons. As you can see they had pressed fang into service, he was a realistic young, slightly immature creature and they thought that collar would control him. I believe originally they wanted to capture cain so as to use her to further research into recreating therians, as they saw it failed. so they decided they had to kill her because she was becoming a Liability to them. they must have a base nearby, probable near the werepanther group and they probable pressed them into service, Soviet have a knack for drafting. now to make our plan, enir and fang are to do a wide sweep of the werepanther territory, since they can move faster then me. I will approach the main layer and observe and try to infiltrate. all agreed, da?"
NightDeath
Legendary
Legendary

Post by NightDeath »

So in other words Enir and I get revenge.
Adopt your own!
Lukas
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Lukas »

OOC: out of curiosity enir, did cain give a reason for leaving the website? you seemed somewhat friendly with her outside the roleplaying area too.
Enir
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Enir »

OOC: She did actually. She has alot more to deal with than she used to and therefore could no longer spend the time to post. I will not say any more.

"I go for Cain's sake, not for some fantasising scientists who consider my kind to be a toy for them to play around with." I then left my den silently, the heat of my anger and hatred radiating off of me in waves that were almost visible. My eyes had turned a dark red and my fur no longer seamed to hold it's (cloaking) ability, when I was still. My fur,which I could see for the first time, was b**** black and a stripe of silver ran from the right side of my muzzle to my left ear. This was one battle that few would survive.
Lukas
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Lukas »

Lukas nods and gets up to go but suddenly get a extremely painful headache again, he falls to his knees and coughs up some sorta chemical bile and holds his stomach, his half-fur starts growing a bit and his changes shape slightly, something is happeneing.

OOC: I'm still working on how to decide what he gets changed about him, just a FYI