Running with the Moon

Here you can role-play as your favorite character in a loose and informal setting.

Moderators: Silvermoon, Silver Predator Wolf, Wingman, Thunderclaw

Enir
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: Enir the Werewolf
Mood: Stressed

Re: Running with the Moon

Post by Enir »

"I was able to capture him and he hasn't done anything since." "Don't do anything to him, we are just holding him for questions."
Enir Shadowfang [img]C://Documents%20and%20Settings/All%20Users/Documents/Thersha.jpg[/img] [img]C://Documents%20and%20Settings/Enir%20the%20%20Werewolf/Documents/My%20Pictures/into_werewolf_returns.gif[/img]
NightDeath
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: The Darknees in your soul
Mood: Meh...

Post by NightDeath »

*evil grin* You think you have saotured me youthink i'm that easy *eyes open wide and I make and evil smerk* I let you capture me fools *I then escape* I am every where I am no where I I AM DRAKNESS!!!!!!!!!!
Pet's name: DarkMoon
Adopt your own!
Enir
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Enir »

"Well someone is rather full of them selves." I said and then asked the tree to tighten it's grip on him. And I could tell by the way he squirmed that the tree had done it. "Now, answer me this, who are you and why are you chaseing us?"
Enir Shadowfang [img]C://Documents%20and%20Settings/All%20Users/Documents/Thersha.jpg[/img] [img]C://Documents%20and%20Settings/Enir%20the%20%20Werewolf/Documents/My%20Pictures/into_werewolf_returns.gif[/img]
NightDeath
Legendary
Legendary

Post by NightDeath »

I'll never talk *look over to the right of me trying not to talk*.
Adopt your own!
Enir
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Enir »

I produced two white hot flames in my hands creating an intense and vast amount of light, and then walked right up to him. "Then let me bring some light into the darkness and see the truth." I moved one lameing paw close enough to his face to singe off his face mask. Then as though afraid of the light from my hand looked the other way. So I moved the other flame to the side forceing him to look at us. "Now answer this and I mightturn the light down." "Why are you trying to kill us?" "And who sent you?" I waited for a reply.
NightDeath
Legendary
Legendary

Post by NightDeath »

I will never talk because I don't "need help" and could kill you at any time.
Adopt your own!
Enir
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Enir »

I intensifyed the light and said, "I did not ask if you needed help, now I will ask you again, why are you trying to kill use?,what have we done to you?"
NightDeath
Legendary
Legendary

Post by NightDeath »

If you do don't "help" me I will destroy you all and feast on your blood.
Adopt your own!
Enir
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Enir »

"You want us to help you?" "Why would we?" ,"And how could we?"...I was slightly confused by this turn of attitude from the captive.

OOC: No offence but please try and double check how your words are going to gether.....it's starting to get hard to read....and there is one or two typo's in there as well.....thanks.
NightDeath
Legendary
Legendary

Post by NightDeath »

OOC: ok sorry about that

I look to my right ear
Adopt your own!
Goliathe Dark
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: The Inquisitor

Post by Goliathe Dark »

I walked toward the pathetic thing wrapped in the tendrils of the tree.

"Do you have anything left of your mind, my friend." I asked, slightly cynical but mostly curious. "To threaten the people holding you captive is not bravery." I said as if explaining to a child. "It is arrogant and stupid, to put it lightly."

I then used my kinetikinesis to remove all weapons within his possession to lessen the chance of any later complications. While holding these just out of his reach, I proceeded to concentrate my power on creating a good-sized box out of some dirt and clay found in the....den.

I then placed the weapons inside the makeshift container, closing it shut. I walked toward the creation and placed my palm on it; this action caused the box to shrink slightly, making the object as dense as a steel gurter.

With that task out of the way, I smiled and turned toward Enir tapping my finger on the side of my head. Think, it meant.

"Threats, however," I continued what I had been saying, turning to the captive once more. "Needn't be violent to be equally....effective."
What is the difference between an optimistic man and a blind one?

Reality is for those who lack imagination.

Those who beg for death are destined to live forever.

I see you. I know of your intentions. I'd ask you to leave but that wasn't in the cards.....so I'll ask you to die.
NightDeath
Legendary
Legendary

Post by NightDeath »

You SON OF A ***** DO YOU EVEN REALISE HOW LONG IT TOOK ME TO MAKE THAT AS PERFECT AS IT WAS.
Adopt your own!
Goliathe Dark
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Goliathe Dark »

I blinked my eyes innocently, confused. "Make what perfect?"

I see you. I know of your intentions. I'd ask you to leave but that wasn't in the cards.....so I'll ask you to die.
NightDeath
Legendary
Legendary

Post by NightDeath »

ALL MY WEAPONS WERE HAND MADE. I SPENT 5 MONTHS LOOKING TO GREATEST MATERIALS, ANOUTHER 3 MONTHS CONSTRUCTING THEM, FIXING THEM, IMPROVEING THEM, AND YOU GO AND DESTROY THEM YOU ARE JUST LUCK I CAN'T MOVE.
Adopt your own!
Enir
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Enir »

I interveined right then. "Now look, thats enough from both of you, all I want to know is why your trying to kill us." "What is it you need help with?." "Is there something wrong with your ear?" I reached behind the creatures right ear and felt an odd bump. Takeing two claws I ripped it off his ear. And to my surprise it was a small round device that blinked for a minute and then stopped.

OOC: Iam just assumeing that this was the problem. If it wasn't then please pm me and I will edit my posts. O and by the way, I was rather curious how you were able to aquire his weapons when the only part of him outside of the tree trunk was his head? Just qurious?
NightDeath
Legendary
Legendary

Post by NightDeath »

Finally god I thank you I was sent to kill you 2 months ago when I saw you I wantted to know about you, your strangth's weaknesses, but after a month of observing you I couldn't kill you, you seemed not very powerful until you faced the queen persay that is when I wantted a one on one fight but you squermed away or I got borded. So to just make this short I was traked objerved and know that you destroied the transmitor they will be looking for me now but unlike you I don't need much sleep, and for a side note um your kinda brakeing me :lol: :lol: :lol: .
Adopt your own!
Enir
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Enir »

"Well then that explains the whole 'Im going to kill you' thing a little bit". "But still, why would you want to attack me anyways, you would gain nothing from it." "Just the anger of the forest and my mates hatered." I asked the tree to loosen it's hold on him just a little bit so he wasn't getting his blood curculation cut off. Answer those questions and one more and I will let you go. My last question is this, "Are you going to stop trying to kill us?"
NightDeath
Legendary
Legendary

Post by NightDeath »

I never intended to kill you but I had to fake it while the controler was on if I even went near it I was shoked, So no i'm not gonna kill you nor your friends i'll be your sheild at night.
Adopt your own!
Goliathe Dark
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Goliathe Dark »

I pondered the subject for a moment. I then noticed something strange about the scenario that seemed to have been overlooked. I thing I might have discovered another chapter to this story.

I casually take the device from Enir's hand and hold it to the captive. "How did thing get on you?" I asked inquisitively.

NightDeath
Legendary
Legendary

Post by NightDeath »

Training exercise I was captured while hunting why do you ask?
Adopt your own!
Cain
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: SilverSkater
Additional Details: I'm a polymorphic writer and model. I'm interested in Lycanthropy, Therianthropy, and any other mythology related to shapeshifting.
Mood: Disappointed

Post by Cain »

"We are all curious. Thank, answering our questions meant a lot to me. Sorry about the rage earlier, never intended to actually slice anyone open. Do you have any wounds? I learmed how to fix them." I fixed his ear and made the growth ratte of a new ear ten times faster.

"The rage I displayed earlier, was my internal Wolf. He's very powerful, and when I let him take control, I can't see, hear, or control anything. I have to put my faith in his promise that he gave me back when I was very young. That if I let him take control when I needed him, that he would always give me control after the reason I needed him was gone. He takes on a different wolf form, he has wings, and red eyes. He also has scars from trying to fend off danger from my weak human body before I knew I could shift. I'm not very different from many. We all have internal animals, it depends on the person, and the time they surface, that it's known."
Attachments
This is Amber's Internal Wolf
This is Amber's Internal Wolf
To live the life I live, as a polymorphic old soul trapped within a teenage body, is very hectic. I am not normal, nor will I ever be. Don't try to control me, seeing as I will be defiant and do things my own way. I am passionate about roller skating and wakeboarding, those are my outlets. I try to stay out of trouble, most of the time it works.(;
NightDeath
Legendary
Legendary

Post by NightDeath »

Sound's strong and helpful anyway wat are ur name's, also wat i'm I gonna do about my weapons or do I need to spend anouther year reconstructing them.
Adopt your own!
Cain
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: SilverSkater
Additional Details: I'm a polymorphic writer and model. I'm interested in Lycanthropy, Therianthropy, and any other mythology related to shapeshifting.
Mood: Disappointed

Post by Cain »

"My name is Amber, the one who incased you in this tree, is Enir. I'm still not quite sure who the other is that took your weapons, and I'm pretty sure I can fix them. My uncle taught me how to mend weaponry like yours, I would gladly help. Enir, do you mind releasing him if he swears to not harm anyone?" I turned to my mate. I turned to go back to the cave, I went to my bag and grabbed a sword I had kept with me, just in case. I brought it back out with me. "I made this when I was very young, around 7. My uncle had helped me, I've kept it. It was my first." I used telekinesis to pick up a stone and began sharpening the blade until it was perfect, then ripping part of my pants, I lit my hand with fire and began smoothening and shining the blade. Then showing it to the wolves around me.
To live the life I live, as a polymorphic old soul trapped within a teenage body, is very hectic. I am not normal, nor will I ever be. Don't try to control me, seeing as I will be defiant and do things my own way. I am passionate about roller skating and wakeboarding, those are my outlets. I try to stay out of trouble, most of the time it works.(;
Enir
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Enir »

"Well now that I know that you are no longer going to attack my mate or me I shall free you." Enir extinguished the flames in his hands and placed his right paw on the tree. Then he looked straight up into the night sky and closed his eyes. He started to hummm a beautiful tune and his hand began to sink into the tree's trunk. Grabbing the wolf inside the tree he then changed the pitch and tone of the song he was humming. Slowly he withdrew his hand with the new wolf in his grip.

"And as far as your weapons", Enir sat down and grabbed a hand full of dirt and tossed it at the new wolf. "They never left your side", Enir pointed to the ninja's side and waited for him to clear his eyes.

OOC: If your wondering how this is possible. Private Message me. :lol: :D :lol: 8)
NightDeath
Legendary
Legendary

Post by NightDeath »

Hmm minipulating my mind nice, i'll br back in three dayz I heard of some very rare material's and I want to check it out so see ya in a bit, *I disappear in a cloud of smoke*.
Adopt your own!