Running with the Moon

Here you can role-play as your favorite character in a loose and informal setting.

Moderators: Silvermoon, Silver Predator Wolf, Wingman, Thunderclaw

Enir
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: Enir the Werewolf
Mood: Stressed

Re: Running with the Moon

Post by Enir »

Slightly embarased I said quickly, without moveing, "Now is not the time to discuss this, and Iam doing this because it is my job to protect you while you are in my terratory." I then waited to sww what the creature would do, weither he would stop or keep approaching.
Enir Shadowfang [img]C://Documents%20and%20Settings/All%20Users/Documents/Thersha.jpg[/img] [img]C://Documents%20and%20Settings/Enir%20the%20%20Werewolf/Documents/My%20Pictures/into_werewolf_returns.gif[/img]
Cain
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: SilverSkater
Additional Details: I'm a polymorphic writer and model. I'm interested in Lycanthropy, Therianthropy, and any other mythology related to shapeshifting.
Mood: Disappointed

Post by Cain »

I smiled inwardly, then purring;"Your avoiding the topic, you do like me..."
To live the life I live, as a polymorphic old soul trapped within a teenage body, is very hectic. I am not normal, nor will I ever be. Don't try to control me, seeing as I will be defiant and do things my own way. I am passionate about roller skating and wakeboarding, those are my outlets. I try to stay out of trouble, most of the time it works.(;
Enir
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Enir »

I took a quick look back at her and then said, "Once again this is not the time for this discussion, and besides it would never work out, Iam not of the same species as you." I then returned my attention to the creature. Sadly I noticed the creature had not changed it's cource "I will warn you one last time, declare what you are and why you are here or I will be forced to deffend my terratory!"
Enir Shadowfang [img]C://Documents%20and%20Settings/All%20Users/Documents/Thersha.jpg[/img] [img]C://Documents%20and%20Settings/Enir%20the%20%20Werewolf/Documents/My%20Pictures/into_werewolf_returns.gif[/img]
Goliathe Dark
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: The Inquisitor

Post by Goliathe Dark »

So much confusion, I had thought but at least it's better than an uneventful day.

"Ahh," I said understandingly with a faint smile on my face. "It seems that because of your already high up position as the 'protector' of this forest, you find the need to protect even humans. Strange behavior but I will not undermine it. Though I do wish to know....'do you like her?'" I had said mockingly followed by a small chuckle.

"As to why I'm here, I don't really know, myself. I am mostly just wandering these days" I talked to him as if he was an old friend asking me what I've been up too lately, rather than someone attempting to threaten my life.

"Might, I ask?" I continued. "How far does this 'territory' you so dignifyingly claim reach to?"
What is the difference between an optimistic man and a blind one?

Reality is for those who lack imagination.

Those who beg for death are destined to live forever.

I see you. I know of your intentions. I'd ask you to leave but that wasn't in the cards.....so I'll ask you to die.
Cain
Legendary
Legendary
Additional Details: I'm a polymorphic writer and model. I'm interested in Lycanthropy, Therianthropy, and any other mythology related to shapeshifting.

Post by Cain »

"So?! I don't care if we're different species, all the more reason to try! Make a new race, continue the Therian and Lycan bloodline." i say. Then I turn to the new comer. "I swear he likes me, he just wont admit it!" i giggle like a two year old. I break through the sheild Enir had put up. "I'm amber. Nice to meet you." i say, with a bright smile.
To live the life I live, as a polymorphic old soul trapped within a teenage body, is very hectic. I am not normal, nor will I ever be. Don't try to control me, seeing as I will be defiant and do things my own way. I am passionate about roller skating and wakeboarding, those are my outlets. I try to stay out of trouble, most of the time it works.(;
Enir
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Enir »

"My relations with any creature are private,and none of your concern..........What is your name anyways, or do you even have one?" Feeling that this creature was not going to be hostile YET so I sat down and made sure Amber sat down behind me. "And don't mock me like iam some pompus tyrant or king, I did not assign myself this position, I was given it. And my terratory is a 200 mile radius starting from here. Although I stay out of the human towns and avoid them as much as possible." And as fare as you Amber, we will have that discution at another time."

OOC: I hadn't put up the shield yet, I mearly stated that I was prepareing to put it up....and then I sat down instead, to talk with the hybrid.
Cain
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Cain »

"why are you being such a hard head? Chill out for once. I dont think he's here to kill anyone, and as soon as i get you alone i'm gunna talk to you about it."
Enir
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Enir »

Slightly insulted I said, "Iam not a hard head, Iam just rather deffencive." "And when exactly do you think you will get me alone?" I asked teaseingly. "Well then if you think he is alright I will move aside, BUT first, he must put down that stick, I will not have any weapons near you."
Cain
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Cain »

"Hah! I am gunna get you alone! And if he tries anything i'll fry him til all there is is ashes."
Goliathe Dark
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Goliathe Dark »

"Though I am nothing like your species," I said. In an attempt to prove this, I decided to drop the branch piece but before it hit the ground, It was slowed to a stop in midair and placed quite delicately out of reach of my hands.

I then continued. "I do have a name but a name holds power in certain hands; a power you have not yet earned, my friend"

"...and I would suggest you not attempt to 'fry' me as you so-happily announce, for the repercussions of such an act would be 'bad' to say the least."
Last edited by Goliathe Dark on Tue Jul 28, 2009 11:44 pm, edited 1 time in total.

I see you. I know of your intentions. I'd ask you to leave but that wasn't in the cards.....so I'll ask you to die.
Enir
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Enir »

Teaseingly I said, "We shall see, and I guess you did survive those werepanthers so I guess it's alright, but I will have my eye on him just in case. I then moved 8 ft. to the left and watched what happend.
Goliathe Dark
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Goliathe Dark »

((OOC: What exactly are you 'watching?'))

Cain
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Cain »

Just to mess with him, i kept invading his personal space. Each time i felt him lean in closer then shrug me off and move again.
Enir
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Enir »

"Not just for her but for you as well." I said warningly. "I do not want any confrontation to arise and I really don't want to have to kill or disable anyone but if I have to I will."

"And would you please not do that when others are around, and besides you have no business being that close to me." I said defencively, and slightly embaerassed.

OOC: The two of you, and how things are going to unfold so that I may plan my moves accordingly.^^
Goliathe Dark
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Goliathe Dark »

"Isn't that cute," I said with fake interest. "would you like me to leave so you can continue this romance?" I say cynically.

"I'll never understand why humans and the like are such hilarious creatures." I mumbled to myself.

Enir
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Enir »

"There is no need for that attitud, and Iam not a human, I am a lycan, or werewolf if you perfer, and I have never been able to become human."
Goliathe Dark
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Goliathe Dark »

I smiled. "I apologize for my arrogance. It's just that it's been quite a while since I've been able to laugh. Nothing in this world is very funny except the life on it. It's one of the few thing I can still enjoy."

I paused a little while. "So 'werewolves' are what you two are called, is it? Werewolves who seem to be able to 'fry' things alive as your.......good friend pointed out so well."

((OOC: ^ He's naturally kindof an a******, sorry.))

Enir
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Enir »

"Not exactly." I said. "I am a werewolf, she is a therian, she can change from human form to any animal form she chooses were as a normal werewolf can only change from human to this hybrid for you now see me in."

Folding my legs in front of me as I sat there on the ground, I said "And I am the last of my species and also, do to some unfortunate event, iam not able to shift forms. I am stuck in this hybrid form and for that reason can't put a paw in a human village or city without being chased and shot at."

"But as part of takeing on the burden of being the guardian and peace keeper here, I have been gifted 3 abilities to aid me." "The first one as you can see, is the ability to become transparent when not moveing, the second is the ability to manipulate and make fire, and the finnal and most important one is the ability to understand and communicate with nature, all plants and animals basically." then motioning to towards Amber I said, "As far as her abilities, I can not explain how she obtained those."

OOC: That's fine, we now your not. Just your character ^^. LOL
Cain
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Cain »

"I've got many abilities, most of them i dont even use. If i had my iPod with me, I'd show you my favorite. Stupid werepanthers..." I muttered to my self. I decided to pout, trying to find a soft spot in Enir.
Goliathe Dark
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Goliathe Dark »

I tilt my head at the mention of this word I did not know. "eye-pod?" I asked, baffled. "Some sort of foresight-giving device?"

((OOC:Remember, he's a wanderer and he doesn't really travel in cities so much.))

Cain
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Cain »

"Its an electronic device that plays music. It pretty cool."
Goliathe Dark
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Goliathe Dark »

"I thought that was called the radio?" I asked perplexed.

Cain
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Cain »

"That was a while ago. Now we've advanced more. You haven't been to the city in a long time, have you?"
Goliathe Dark
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Goliathe Dark »

"No," I said. "I don't particularly enjoy traveling in such urban areas."

"I am not like you.....therian." I say humbly. "I am not exactly discrete when traveling to such populated areas as I'm sure you can see."

Cain
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Cain »

"I guess, but you could put on some make up, and possibly some contacts, they're more advanced glasses, cover your actual eye."