Running with the Moon

Here you can role-play as your favorite character in a loose and informal setting.

Moderators: Silvermoon, Silver Predator Wolf, Wingman, Thunderclaw

Enir
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: Enir the Werewolf
Mood: Stressed

Re: Running with the Moon

Post by Enir »

"Well I really hate to cut this meeting short but we have legal matters to attend to with the afore mentioned werepanthers." I got up and looked at the newcomer " You have my permission to travel through my terratory and if there are any problems come find me, and one last thing, do not cause any problems and avoid conflics when possible." Then I turned to Amber and said, "Tell me what happened and how you got mixed with them as we travel to the ent moot." Then Enir started heading slowly toward the woods to the east.
Enir Shadowfang [img]C://Documents%20and%20Settings/All%20Users/Documents/Thersha.jpg[/img] [img]C://Documents%20and%20Settings/Enir%20the%20%20Werewolf/Documents/My%20Pictures/into_werewolf_returns.gif[/img]
Cain
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: SilverSkater
Additional Details: I'm a polymorphic writer and model. I'm interested in Lycanthropy, Therianthropy, and any other mythology related to shapeshifting.
Mood: Disappointed

Post by Cain »

I leapt out in front of him, watching the new guy leave, and pounced on Enir. "Miss me?" I say teasingly and wagged my tail.
To live the life I live, as a polymorphic old soul trapped within a teenage body, is very hectic. I am not normal, nor will I ever be. Don't try to control me, seeing as I will be defiant and do things my own way. I am passionate about roller skating and wakeboarding, those are my outlets. I try to stay out of trouble, most of the time it works.(;
Enir
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Enir »

"Your not going to be doing this all day are you?" I asked with a small whine. "But you absolutely must keep a level head and a cool temper when we meet the werepanthers, I don't want to have to fight 30 plus werepanthers all at once and try to keep you alive just because you insulted them." "Now please tell me what happened", I said with a level and firm tone.
Enir Shadowfang [img]C://Documents%20and%20Settings/All%20Users/Documents/Thersha.jpg[/img] [img]C://Documents%20and%20Settings/Enir%20the%20%20Werewolf/Documents/My%20Pictures/into_werewolf_returns.gif[/img]
Cain
Legendary
Legendary
Additional Details: I'm a polymorphic writer and model. I'm interested in Lycanthropy, Therianthropy, and any other mythology related to shapeshifting.

Post by Cain »

i groaned. "C'mere, I'll use one of my unused abilities." i say, i put my middle finger on his forehead, my index finger on the space between his eyebrows, and my thumb right under his bottom lip. "My mind to your mind, My thoughts to yours, My memories to your memories." i sang in a tuneless whisper. I rolled the memory through his mind as though it was my own. When i finished, i released my grip. "I'm sorry, emotional transfer is something i haven't learned to control, it'll pass in a couple of minutes." i say softly.

OOC: Sorry, always wante to try a mindmeld in a forum. :)
To live the life I live, as a polymorphic old soul trapped within a teenage body, is very hectic. I am not normal, nor will I ever be. Don't try to control me, seeing as I will be defiant and do things my own way. I am passionate about roller skating and wakeboarding, those are my outlets. I try to stay out of trouble, most of the time it works.(;
Enir
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Enir »

OOC: that's fine but I still have no idea what happened and iam not sure what to say happened. :lol: :? :lol: Just go ahead and Private Message me what happened and I will go with it.
Enir
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Enir »

Unsurprised and slightly angered I said, " Of course, they always did think more with there stumachs than with there heads, stupid cats." eyeing Amber out of the corner of my eye I thought to myself 'why eat her though? She is as skinny as a twig.' Then I noticed that she had realized I was examining her " Your vary skinny, I don't see why they would go after you for something to eat, did you have any of that stuff the humans in town call candy, or chocolate?" Then thinking that it would be funny I asked "or any catnip?"
Cain
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Cain »

"I had just gotten finished eating at a restuarant," i said. "I literally stuffed myself with steak and still had some blood stained onto my lip."
Enir
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Enir »

I shook my head and said, "Well that explains alot, they smelled the steack blood and thought you were wounded and decided to eat you anyways." Then looking directly at Amber I said, " I would suggest that you stay with me until they realize you are watched over by me, then you may go where you wish and I will not stop you."
Cain
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Cain »

" I think i'll stick around for a while." i say and leapt on his back again.
Enir
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Enir »

Curiously I asked "Are you going to stay up there the whole time or am I going to have to take you off." I wasn't about to admit it but I was getting rather fond of the therian, and it HAD been a while since anyone bothered to visit, or even give me a chance to get to know me.
Cain
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Cain »

"Oh come on, you know you lave having me around," I tease. "Don't forget," I say, making sure he still knew i was sitting on his back. "I am a touch telepath. I can here your thoughts as we speak." I laughed, truth is, I was actually holding back, trying not to pry into his mind. "But don't worry, I won't unless ya want me to." I say and leap off his back.
Attachments
lunapic-124880005030859.gif
lunapic-124880005030859.gif (665.26 KiB) Viewed 4838 times
Enir
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Enir »

Since she was off my back and I thought she should experiance what I felt like when she was teaseing me I picked her up by the scruff of her kneck with my mouth and carried her like a wolf would carry it's pup. "Come on Amber, your falling behind." Then thinking for a second I said, "And it would be much appreciated if you would stay out of my mind."
Cain
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Cain »

"Hey! Let me go you over grown wolf looking bear! I'm not a cub! And i was only kidding, i've stayed out of your mind!! I swear! Let go!" i yelped and shifted to a large bipedal wolf creature. I roared out and tackled him. //i wonder if he's ticklish...// i thought, then tried it. Sure enough he was, i had him howling until his voice cracked. I collapsed, laughing and half asleep. "Night Enir..." i sighed, then fell deep into sleep.
Enir
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Enir »

Feeling rather insulted I replyed, " BEAR!!!! Excuse me but iam not some slow bumbling , hulking thing, Iam a werewolf!!! The all of a sudden she somehow stoped in mid shift between her human and wolf forms. And to my surprise she tackled me and started to tickle me like crazy. "Night Amber" I said as she fell asleep again. I gentaly picked her up and layed her on my back, and then headed for the ent moot were the leader of the werepanthers would be waiting.

It took me about 3 hours to get there with the therian on my back. She was still asleep so I set her down in front of me and then crouched directly behind her. The werepanther's leader was already there and upon seeing the girl, she lunged forward toward me and the therian,but was suddenly stopped about 10ft. away. When she looked down at her paws she saw that they were tangled by some viney weeds that had just now shown up out of no were. Politly I said to her, " Go back to your seat Mirri ,you know the rules of these meetings, no one shall attack another member at a gathering."

Then hesitantly Mirri slashed the bindings on her paws and went back to her branch. Then in a venomes tone she said "And the rules also state that no powers shall be used, and yet you set your weeds apon me, to keep me from claiming what is mine?!?!?" Those weeds are not under my control, I may ask them to do something but it is entierly up to them weither or not to do my bidding, now to get down to business."

"Iam here to lay claim to this therian as is my right to do so as guardian and peacekeeper of this forest." "I found this one near death in my terratory covered in blood and scratches from your people." "Since YOUR KIND broke the rules by attacking a human and then dragging her into the forest, I must enforce the rules." "And since you did not kill her, it is my responsability to heal and watch over her till she can go her own way"

Then with a low threatening his Mirri said "That one belongs to us, we found her first, AND she has killed and wounded 10 of my people, I DEMAND justice for this crime!!!" "Now hand her over now or you will regret it."

In a booming and defiant voice I stated "You dare threaten me? at a gathering of peace!!!" "You are stepping out of line, Mirri Quickclaw, and she is mine now, you attacked this deffenceless human and she got away, she has earned my protection and the right to live!" "Now either leave her be or face me in a fight to the death by the mountain Salamandastron were the Badger Lord, Brocktree now rules!" I hand done it, I had called her out, now it is just a matter of what her respons will be, which I hoped she would just give up.

Curling her tail and smileing to her self Mirri teased, "Fine keep your 'pet' but if she leaves your terratory she is ours and you are to stay out of it, agreed?" I considered what the therian might think, and weither or not she would be happy, stuck inside my terratory for the rest of her life, but this decision was not entirely up to me so I was forced to wake her.

Gentaly I shook Amber awake and then said in a low peaceful tone, " Amber I need you to be quiet and listen, you are at the ent moot and we have come down to a deal that requiers your input." "They have agreed to leave you alone but you can not leave my terratory or else you are theres and I can not interfear." "Or I can deny the deal and fight to the death with Mirri Quickclaw by the great mountain were Brocktree now reigns."

"At this point it's up to you, if you think you will be content and happy within the confines of my terratory then we will accept the deal, or if you wish to travel and get away from this place then I can fight with her and, if I win you are free." "However if I lose you are theres to do with what they wish." "It is up to you" I waited for a reply and hoped she would choose the one she really, truly wanted.

OOC: I hope I made it interesting enough!! :P 8) :wink: :evil: Because it took 30min and iam not doing that again, so there!!! :lol: :lol:
Cain
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Cain »

He shook me awake. " You mean I could stay with you? I'm up for that! Haven't had a friend like you since my mother was alive. " i said softly, then I turned and saw the overgrown kitty and growled; "Miss me wittle putty tat?"
Enir
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Enir »

I growled warningly, "Amber don't!!!!!" Then before Mirri had a chance to say anything I said, "Agreed". Then I picked up amber and left for my den before anyone could say anything else.
Cain
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Cain »

"Hey! You know i can walk now right? What the Heck!!" i yelled. I leapt out of his arms again and raced off to his den. Until something bolted straight into me.

"I'm sorry!" A guy's voice said to me. "Are you alright miss..." He asked. He had sandy brown hair, light blue eyes, a london accent, and light pink scars across his face.

"Amber, Amber Cain. Are you alright Mr. ... Lupin?" I ask. He looked at me puzzled. "I'm a touch telepath, sorry, I try not to pry into peoples minds anymore." I say, tanding up and hleping him up as well. He looked like he was in his mid thirties, lean, and a bit skittish.

"Well, Amber, I really wish i could stay, but I'm being chased right now by werepanthers." He said.

"Look out!" I yell and pointed behind him so he wouldn't see me shift.

"Stupify!" he yelled and a blue light flew out of the small stick he was holding and paralyzed the creature as it flew back into the trees.

"What the hell...?" I say softly and back away from him.

He turned. "Amber, I will not harm you, I swear on my life. We need to get out of here, any ideas to where?"

"There's...a...a den....not far....from... here." I say, still in awe at the light that came from the stick.

"Come on then, we need to go. I'll explain later." I nodded, shifted, and ran to the den.

"Mr. Lupin, " I started.

"Call me Remus. You were about to ask me about the blue light you saw come out of my wand?" I nodded. "It's called magic, a spell is what yelled out, paralyzes anyone who gets hit by it. I am a wizard, Amber." He explained a bit further when I heard Enir's unmistakable growl from the entrance of the den.

"Enir, its alright." I called out to him. "Its just a wizard I saved from another werepanther attack. I'll be up there with you to explain what happened, let him finish, I want to learn more about this one."

"Who is Enir? A friend of yours?"

"Yes, he's a lycan. I'm a Therian." I say softly.

"Therian? And a Lycan? They've been extinct for over a thousand years! You're insane Amber!"

"No, Remus, really! Watch." I say, and shifted into my werewolf form, then tiger, then human again. He just stared at me, in utter disbelief.

"I thought there was only werewolves, and Loup Garous..." He muttered to himself.

"Aren't werewolves and Lycans the same?" I asked.

"In a sense yes, but werewolves, we painfully are forced to shift every full moon. Like myself.." I sensed the sadness surround him. I wrapped my arms around him, and heard Enir's growl come closer and louder. "That must be Enir..." He whispered into my ear.
Attachments
60.jpg
Enir
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Enir »

OOC: I like the sudden twist but one thing bothers me, How the heck did I suddenly get to my den when I was right behind you before he ran into you? ?? ?? ??

"Amber, hurry up and get inside." I moved slightly so the puzzeled human knew were I was, and was sort of satisfiyed by the look on his face, when he realized how large I was and that I was able to become invisible. "And as far as you.....sir, please wait right here in the entrance, this might get a little messy and if one gets past me then it will be up to you both to deffend yourselves!"

I sighed inside, regreting what I was about to do, but it was obvious amber had (rubbed the fur the wrong way) so to speak with Mirri. And now she had even drug in another person, this was getting out of hand. With an earth shattering roar I yelled out, "You have crossed the line Mirri, come and face me!!!"

Without hesitation Mirri apeared out of the trees clad in light armour and wielding a sword. Seeing this I asked the tree that guarded my den to give me protection. The tree replyed by dropping an 8ft. staff and a piece of armour made from it's bark. Then I went out to fight an enemy that would probably win. I stopped about 20ft. away from Mirri and asked her, "are you sure you won't reconsider this cource of action?"

Spitting at me she replyed, " Give up the girl you degenerate mut, our die!!!" Now anger was courceing through my vains, "So be it!!" I raised the staff into the air and flames shot out from my body and encircled the two of us in a ring of flame, keeping anyone from interfearing and her from leaveing. Then I launched forward and swung my staff which was blocked by her sword, then she kicked my legs out from under me, sending me to the ground. Like lightning she stabbed strait down attempting to skewer me, but I moved just in time and back handed her sending her soaring back 10 ft.

But like every other cat she landed on her feet, and then rushed me. This time though I was to slow and the blade pierced the armour and lodged it's self into my side. With a howl of pain I burst into flames. My whole body was surrounded by fire and I was like a living infreno. Grabbing her paw that was still on the sword with my right paw and then placeing my left paw around her throat, I leaned in till my mouth was by her ear and siad, "In the name of Luna, impure souls of the living dead shall be banished into eternal damnation. Amen.” I saw the fear in her eyes as she realised that she was about to die. Then with a feeling of satisfaction that scared even me I leand back.

And then with a huge burst of focused energy and flames I launched a fire ball through her that completly consumed her before it even left my paw, leaveing only her severed arm and a scortched mark on the ground. I then dropped the fire wall and showed the other werepanthers that there queen was dead, then do to blood loss and fatiuge I fell to my knees and then fell over on my side, and finaly blacked out.
Cain
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Cain »

I looked to Remus. "Can you heal someone?" He nodded, i ran out and grabbed Enir, then brought him back to the den, laying him down on his bed. "Thank you, he needs to be told when enough is enough." i say softly.

"I'll have to leave tonight." he said, stepping outside the den when he finished.

"Why?" i ask, not wanting him to go.

"There's a full moon, It would be too dangerous for you Amber, besides, you have Enir."

"Enir doesn't like me much."

"But he protects you, gave you a home,"

"He's doing it out of duty Remus. If i didn't know any better, i'd say he hates me." tears started rolling down my face. I felt Remus wipe one away, then, he kissed me.

"If you want me too, I will come back." He promised me, then, left for another large tree about 50 feet away from the den. I sighed, and layed down, waiting for the moon, then, he started howling in agony. I cried for him, until I passed out. The next morning, remus was lying on my stomach, a few scratches on his back.
Enir
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Enir »

I awoke with a tear stained amber in my den and the Mr. Lupin in the corner sleeping. I was surprised to even be alive, and I kept checking myself over and over again just to make sure I was. I went outside for a drink and then brought back some meat from a deer. After it was cooked I woke amber gentally and said in a quite voice, "Iam glad to see you survived."
"Hurry and finnish your breakfast, I have something I need to show you."

When her brakfast was finished I led her outside of my den, then said, "You are going to need to climb on my back for this." I helped her onto my back and I jumped up into the tree above my den. Once we were at the top I sat down with her on a sturdy branch and then in a soft voice I said, "I overheard what was said in between you and Mr. Lupin, don't ask me how I don't even know my self but I think it's time I told you this." "Amber... this is going to be hard to say but.... I think I have grown rather attatched to you in these last few days!" I had finnaly made up my mind, I was going to tell her how I felt.

"Originally I had rescued you out of duty and genuine consern for your well being, but then I started getting to know you, I started to like you, and that scared me for a bit." "But now I think I may have fallen for you." Feeling slightly embarased about what I was about to say I continued after a pause. "What iam trying to say is, Amber, would you stay with me?" "I will completely understand if you say no, after all who would want to live with a degenerate mut, a freak mutation created by nature, to be her avatar of justice against those who would harm others."

I looked out over the forest I had been charged to protect and then watched the sun begin to rise over the mountains as the wind gentaly blew through my fur.
Cain
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Cain »

I was shocked, he rendered me speechless. Then I heard a cry, it was remus. He was searching for me. "I gotta go.... Gotta go check.... check on Remus... I'll be right back..." i said. Couldn't even form a full sentence. I leapt off, and did a nose dive. I landed gracefully, and right into Remus. "Hey, has Enir tol you yet? I mean, he didn't tell me, but has he told you he loves you? I absolutely know he does." he says, embracing me in a brotherly hug.

"Yeah, but.... I don't know what to say."

"Well, you tell him the truth, do you love him?"
Enir
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Enir »

I watched Amber dive and land rather gracefully on the ground beside Mr.Lupin. I had many things running through my mind, like, had I scared her, or maybe she just needed time. Either way, I needed to be polit to my newest guest, who, if I was correct, I owed my life to. I finaly decided that I should go down and thank him, so I asked the great redwood politly to open a path down to the ground. In a few seconds a hole opened in the side of the tree leading down to the base in a spiral.

When I emerged from the tree's base and went to thank Mr. Lupin they were speaking. I made a small noise and said, "Excuse me but if I am correct I owe you my life Mr.Lupin." I then offered him some of the cooked deer meat and some tea. Once he was finished I asked curiously, "So were do you plan to go from here? If you want I can find you a place in my terratory for you to live, after all it's the least I can do." "O and one last thing, were is the blade that pierced me, I must make sure it's contained properly so it does not fall into the wrong hands?"
Cain
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Cain »

Enir came down, gave Remus some food, and then they started talking. I snuck off while they talked.

"It was an easy task, and you'd have to ask Amber where it is, she took off with it after I removed it." He said, looking at the blank place where I was sitting, three seconds ago. "Amber?"

I raced back, i was in wolf form, with the blade in my mouth, and dropped it in front of Enir."I buried it, the thing was creepy." I said, then curled up in a ball, listening to what Remus was goin to say.

"As for where I will go after this, I need to return to the wizarding school, back in London. Feel free to come meet my friends and maybe learn a few things. But I have to travel far away each and every full moon, would you mind finding me a place here that I could go too?" He asked.
Goliathe Dark
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: The Inquisitor

Post by Goliathe Dark »

((OOC: The post starts when Enir tells him he is free to roam about as he wishes. At least, I think that's what was said))

"Does he really think that after all the knowledge I've just gained from that first meeting that I would just be on my way." I talked to myself when out of sight. "Oh, certainly not." I said, turning around sharply to follow them to their all important meeting with the werepanthers.

I made sure to stay out of sight as best I could manage. As the two walked the final steps toward the meeting, I watched as an entertaining battle had ensued with what seemed to be the werepanthers' leader.

I could've stopped the battle by simply cutting off the oxygen to both of them with my kinetikinesis until they dropped their weapons but that would have made the day much more boring. Like someone killing an artist or musician who could've deeply impacted people's future lives, this would be like an injustice for the future to not allow the fight to be finished.

So I simply watched the fight commence; it was quite an entertaining one as well. The battle seemed to reach it's climax rather early, however, when the lycanthrope had combusted the cat thing.

As....Enir and the therian left, I noticed a good-sized blood-stained blade laying on the ground. I then remembered the battle and how that blade had stabbed rather deeply into Enir's side. I decided to examine it where it was rather than move it.

It was quite a hard substance but not as hard as, say, galvanized steel. Something more akin to a iron-bronze alloy with some trace silver in it as well. After this examination, I decided to go back to Enir's.....den to see if anything knew has happened.

Sure enough, when I had approached the area Enir and the therian (whom I couldn't remember the name of) were, there had been a new person I hadn't seen before. I walked toward the three of them silently but without delay to see if I could find out who the new character in this grand tale was.
What is the difference between an optimistic man and a blind one?

Reality is for those who lack imagination.

Those who beg for death are destined to live forever.

I see you. I know of your intentions. I'd ask you to leave but that wasn't in the cards.....so I'll ask you to die.
Enir
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Enir »

"Why no, not at all." I said while scratching amber behind her ears gentaly with one claw. "If you want I can set you up with a den by the mountains, I know were one is that isn't to far from here and has a decent view. Then looking down at Amber who was wagging her tail because she was enjoying her ear scratching, I said "and thank you for bringing this back." I picked up the sword and held it over the fire place.

Then I focused my energy and incinerated the sword leaveing only a puddle of molten metal. "There that should take care of that." Alright well if you want I can show you your new home, or if you think you can find it your self I will give you the location and you can go look." Then takeing a sideways glance at Amber I asked her in a soft voice, "Have you made up your mind yet or do you need some more time?"