Running with the Moon

Here you can role-play as your favorite character in a loose and informal setting.

Moderators: Silvermoon, Silver Predator Wolf, Wingman, Thunderclaw

Enir
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: Enir the Werewolf
Mood: Stressed

Re: Running with the Moon

Post by Enir »

Since she didn't respond I decided she needed more time so I walked out of my den and out to the spot were the battle had taken place. I touched the spot were by all rights I should have died, and to my surprise the first newcomer was sneaking around. Probably trying to get info but still remain unseen. I decided to talk to him. I walked over to him and said " Why hello again my strange little visiter"

Then getting serious I asked, " If you want to learn more about something or, what seams to be the case here, someone then it is easier to actually interact with them."

OOC: Hey would you like to join our other story, Castle of Lycans?
Enir Shadowfang [img]C://Documents%20and%20Settings/All%20Users/Documents/Thersha.jpg[/img] [img]C://Documents%20and%20Settings/Enir%20the%20%20Werewolf/Documents/My%20Pictures/into_werewolf_returns.gif[/img]
Cain
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: SilverSkater
Additional Details: I'm a polymorphic writer and model. I'm interested in Lycanthropy, Therianthropy, and any other mythology related to shapeshifting.
Mood: Disappointed

Post by Cain »

"Enir!" i called. He walked over, I bit his neck, telling him he's mine. My mate.
To live the life I live, as a polymorphic old soul trapped within a teenage body, is very hectic. I am not normal, nor will I ever be. Don't try to control me, seeing as I will be defiant and do things my own way. I am passionate about roller skating and wakeboarding, those are my outlets. I try to stay out of trouble, most of the time it works.(;
Enir
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Enir »

"So you don't mind being with me then?" I asked surprised, and more to myself than to anyone. Feeling accepted for once I droped my usually deffencive nature and gave her a huge hug. Then looking deeply into her eyes I said in a soft tone "Iam so happy you decided to stay with me, and the truth is I probably would have followed you and guarded you even if you would have decided to leave me behind." Then I picked her up in my arms and headed back inside my den.
Enir Shadowfang [img]C://Documents%20and%20Settings/All%20Users/Documents/Thersha.jpg[/img] [img]C://Documents%20and%20Settings/Enir%20the%20%20Werewolf/Documents/My%20Pictures/into_werewolf_returns.gif[/img]
Goliathe Dark
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: The Inquisitor

Post by Goliathe Dark »

((OOC: Normally, I would join it but I don't really see anywhere I would serve a purpose in that story yet. Sorry, maybe later.))

I was about to respond Enir's statement when I was interrupted by the therian calling to him. He walked over seeming to completely forget about what he had just asked.

I sighed and continued the conversation in my head. Apparently, simply "interracting with them" is not as easy as one would imagine.
What is the difference between an optimistic man and a blind one?

Reality is for those who lack imagination.

Those who beg for death are destined to live forever.

I see you. I know of your intentions. I'd ask you to leave but that wasn't in the cards.....so I'll ask you to die.
Enir
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Enir »

Remembering he had left the strange creature out side I asked Amber and Mr.Lupin to hold on one minute and I dashed out to the creature. "If you want to learn about Mr. Lupin then you may come in." I then gestured toward my den entrance. Then teaseingly I added "Who knows, maybe you might learn something interesting, or gain a little more respect for other races." I then waited for a reply.
Cain
Legendary
Legendary
Additional Details: I'm a polymorphic writer and model. I'm interested in Lycanthropy, Therianthropy, and any other mythology related to shapeshifting.

Post by Cain »

OOC: Goliathe Dark, um, I opened a new forum thingy:

Rome to America: Loup Garou/Human/Neko forum ^^

If you want to join, go ahead, you can also drakkin, Enir asked about it, so go ahead if ya want. Just an invite to check it out, if ya like, join, if ya don't, I wont force ya.

Onward with the story!!!!! :music:
To live the life I live, as a polymorphic old soul trapped within a teenage body, is very hectic. I am not normal, nor will I ever be. Don't try to control me, seeing as I will be defiant and do things my own way. I am passionate about roller skating and wakeboarding, those are my outlets. I try to stay out of trouble, most of the time it works.(;
Enir
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Enir »

"Well, if you change your mind your welcome to stay at my den for the night." I said to the creature and headed back to Amber and Mr.Lupin. Once inside I made some tea and handed out cups to them.
NightDeath
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: The Darknees in your soul
Mood: Meh...

Post by NightDeath »

Character Profile

Name: Fang
Race: Wolf/Were
Ability(s): Ninja

Appearence

Hair/Fur: Midnight Black
Eyes: Blood Red

I look over to the den and say look at the little love that will die soon.
Pet's name: DarkMoon
Adopt your own!
Cain
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Cain »

I heard something outside. I stalked out, telling Enir to shut up. I swore i saw something, but it moved fast, "Damn ninjas" I growled
NightDeath
Legendary
Legendary

Post by NightDeath »

Ha ha ha oh don't worrie about me, as long as you don't see me you might live but to see me will be your end *evil laugh*.
Adopt your own!
Enir
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Enir »

Feeling worried about her saftey I pulled her back inside and asked the tree to close the entrance. The roots slowly began to weave themselves around the opening, creating a cover strong enough to stop a blade of any size. "Stay inside, iam going out the secondary exit to see if our strange little friend from earlier is still out there." "Maybe he might be able to help us, or at least help find this new creature running about."

I then moved a large painting from the wall, revealing a whole in the wall big enough for me to fit inside. I began running down the tunnel. After I judged that I was close enough I poped my head out from under the grass, and strangly I did not see the creature I was just talking to a minute ago. The I noticed something out of the corner of my eyes. Upon closer examination I discovered it was a male werewolf clad in a black Gi(pronounced Geee) with some hrowing knives(Kuni) and a katana. He was almost my size but definately more fit and light. One of the oddest things I noticed was that his eyes glowed red.

Realizeing that if I hadn't been spotted yet, I should probably back track and inform the others about what was going on. I quietly lowered my head and closed the grass over top of me, then ran back to my den were they were waiting for me.
NightDeath
Legendary
Legendary

Post by NightDeath »

I use my speed and my katana to cut the grass at in outstanding speed.
Adopt your own!
Enir
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Enir »

OOC: Well thanks for takeing care of the mowing. I was out of gas for the mower anywas. :lol: :lol: :lol: LOLZ

When he entered the den I said to the others, "there is some ninja wolf out there, and by the sounds the tree is makeing he is trying to cut into the tunnel I just came from." "We must hurry, and move while he is occupied!!" I then asked the tree to open up on the oposite side the ninja wolf was approaching from and then helped the others out.

Then before they could say or do anything I had the tree close the new entrance ,except for a small tunnel for extra air flow. I wass not going to let anything happen to them, especialy since the therian Amber had chosen to live with me. I then asked the tree to open even more of the little holes all over the place behind me as I faced the tunnel. I new the ninja would come through the tunnel and I was going to be there waiting for him.I askd forgiveness from the tree for what I was about to do to it.

I did not know weither or not this ninja was friend or foe but if he ment harm to Amber then he was going to meet an unmovable force. After a few minutes I felt a surge of focused air blasts come from behind and go into the tunnel, he must have finnaly broken into the tunnel. I stood there on the oposite side of tunnel and awaited the newcomer, makeing sure I was ready to flame him just in case.
NightDeath
Legendary
Legendary

Post by NightDeath »

I give up and go to a rock put my eqyipment down turn into my wolf form and start to sleep on a large rock.
Adopt your own!
Enir
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Enir »

I waited for about 15 minutes, 'surely he would have gotten here by now?' I thought to myself. 'He must wear out easily' I quickly opened a whole in the tree just large enough to get through and ran towards the woods were Amber was waiting for me. "He must have gotten worn out, he never came through." We must go, come on!" I picked her up and set her on my back, and ran as quickly as I could through the thick tree's. As we ran I noticed a small cave and I went to it. It was empty and dry, not to mention vary hard to find. "We will stay here tonight and then decide what to do in the morning, how are you doing?"
Cain
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Cain »

I whimpered slightly, I cut my paw on a rock.

"Amber, let me see your paw." Remus said softly, reaching for his wand. I held it out to him and giggled.

"Remus, it looks like your telling me to "Shake"." He chuckled and I giggled more. Enir lookeed at me confused. "Its a trick that some dog owners teacher their dogs to do. It's quite amusing."
Enir
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Enir »

"Alright well we are going to need some rest before we do anything else" I said,feeling tired. "Iam going to lay down and get some rest, you both should do the same." I then went to the back of the cave and layed down, leaveing just enough room for one other person.
Cain
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Cain »

I watched him go to the furthest end of the cave, and felt remus nudge my arm. "Gp lay with him." And he pushed me forward. I went to where he was and wiggled my way into his arms.

"Your warm." I said softly,then drifting peacefully to sleep.
Attachments
Umbreon_Girl.jpg
Umbreon_Girl.jpg (44.54 KiB) Viewed 5461 times
NightDeath
Legendary
Legendary

Post by NightDeath »

I'm borde with this game we are playing lets play a diffrent one it'z called and Hide and Die i'll go first and you must hide from me *evil laugh*.
Adopt your own!
Enir
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Enir »

I felt her wiggle into my arms and I said, "If you don't want to, you don't have to lay with me, you are a free person and may make your own choice." I then noticed she had already fallen asleep. Unsure of what to do I decided to just lay my head down and sleep. It was rather comfortable anyways, and the extra body heat from her and the sound of her heart beating was soothing.
NightDeath
Legendary
Legendary

Post by NightDeath »

I suit up and start looking for you again.
Adopt your own!
Enir
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Enir »

When I woke Amber was snuggleing my arm and Mr. Lupin was gone. Gentaly I removed Amber from my arm and went outside for a drink. Upon returning I heard something behind me and I turned around after I reached the cave entrance. "Who are you and what do you want?" I asked the shadow running from tree to tree. I was unsure of his intentions so I got ready to throw up a fire shield to deffend againts any attack that might come our way, but it was right then I noticed the air at the entrance was being sucked into the cave.

"Crap!!" I couldn't use fire, it would get sucked into the cave and crisp Amber alive. Desideing that ambush was best I moved into the shadows of the cave entrance and stood still so I would become invisible.
Cain
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Cain »

I woke up to a strong wind throwing me into a wall and hearing Enir yell my name. The pain woke something deep inside me, my eyes flew open and were red. My head was throbbing. //Amber...// i heard the voice i had lockedaway long ago. My eyes widened " Enir run!!!!" i screamed. //I'm back...// my wolf had awakened. //Lets protect your mate// i saw the room swirl and i was in a dark place. Yelloweyes and sharp teeth greeted me. //Its been while amber... You locked me away... But you need me now... Give me control... Lets kill what ever is harming your territory... Your mate...// My wolf was right behind me. //Let me kill him... make him... Suffer... Enir will know its not you... He'll know its me...// i gave in.

((Amber's Wolf's POV))

I grinned. //i will keep my promise young one...// I felt myself flow to the front of her mind. I felt the pleasurable ripple flow through my Hosts body and i shifted into my large black furred, red eyed, scarred wolf form. I roared out in my lust for blood. I sped out withsuperspeed and slashed at thesource, Then seeing the unconcious wizard my host had befriendded and threw him to Amber's mate. I felt the presence of the danger dissappear, and like i said, i kept my promise. I shifted to my hosts form and let her takethe control back.

((Amber's POV))

I thudded to the ground, energy spent, and so tired. Last thing i remembered was Enir and Remus shouting something, then slipped unconcious again.
Enir
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Enir »

I rushed forward and grabbed Amber just nearly avoiding a kuni that came out of no were. I then took off down a frest path and layed amber down in a hidden den I had abandoned years ago. "You stay here and rest I must put an end to this." I layed her down and rushed off, back to were I had just come from.

I saw something attack Lupin and then laugh as he stood over the dead wizards body, then just by chance I was able to tackle the killer and bind his hands and legs with strong vines and roots. Ithen held him up by his throat and placed him aganst a tree. Slowly the tree bagan to consume him. Until there was nothing left outside of it except his head. Then I spoke to the ninja,

"Do not worry, the tree is not eating you, all of you is still intact, but you will not be able to go anywere." "You have been encased in the tree of restraint." No matter what abilities or powers you have, you will not be able to brake free." I then checked lupin and to my dismay, he was gone. I removed the body and cleaned the spot, then looked at the ninja struggleing to get free but not even makeing a budge. "I will free you later but first me and my mate wish to have a few questions answered." I then sat down and waited for my mate to arive.
Cain
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Cain »

I awoke, weak but very edgy, then i felt enirs hand on my shoulder. I hugged him tightly