Rome to America: Loup Garou/Human/Neko forum ^^

Here you can role-play as your favorite character in a loose and informal setting.

Moderators: Silvermoon, Silver Predator Wolf, Wingman, Thunderclaw

ledrif
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: The lone wolf, The shadow
Additional Details: hmmmm....
what else can i say Oh yeh I think I'm good at art =P
and I'm kind of a Jester sometimes HEHEHEH!!!
Mood: Busy

Re: Rome to America: Loup Garou/Human/Neko forum ^^

Post by ledrif »

OOC: cain asked me to join ~.~

Name:Louis
Race: Loup Garou
Apearance:Weavy black hair, about 5'7", have blue eyes and always wear an metal necklace with an dragon head.

Location:He's from Brazil, but then travels to the US for an Intership.
Family:Is living on Brazil while he's gone...
Personality: A little shy reserved have no friends, get's mad easy and is overprotective with the ones he like, always seeks justice and may give he's life for the sake of the others...

Goal: Find something Cool to happen to him before the Internship is over....

"STOP IT!!" I raised mine hand and let out an burst of telekineticc energy to pull her back She flipped a few times in the air and falled down "I don't want to hurt you but you gotta listen to me..." I looked around to see if anyone noticed what I have done "quikly we don't have much time" I sad pointing an alley and taking her hand "let's go there Cain I gotta talk with you" i shouldn't have read her mind but I couldn't let her go that easy And else I need to tell her about the risk of what she's doing after reaching the alley I started "don't even try to run listen to me then you can go" I started slowly with the facts "First THey are after you because they are your true friends second you can't live like a normal person no matter how much you try and third you gotta go back with them I'll go with you if you want..." I needed to read her mind and expression for saying that all and i really didn't wanted to do taht but what choice I had "NOW LISTEN if you don't go with them I saw an nightmare you couldn't even Imagine" I slowly gone to the entrace of the alley "Pepole running on the roads Loads of Loup garous around Killing evryone and Darakkins on the sky destroyng evrything" I couldn't let that happen "I'll kill if i must to save this world it's that or you accept who you are and go with Enir and Snowy" I ready up mine hands in fighting stance "so what you choose...."
Image Image Pay us a visit if you can!
SnowwolfTalian
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: She-Wolf
Additional Details: I'm stubborn but gentle. Im kind but firm. I'm extremely loyal to my pack. I don't take crap. Who wants to play?
Mood: Indifferent

Post by SnowwolfTalian »

Gosh darnit! Where did she go now? I paused in my running, eyes scanning the horizon. That was when I saw someone pull Cain aside. I turned to Enir.

"I'm going on ahead, catch up when you can."

I turned and sprinted off, pausing at the mouth of the alley. I listened as the newcomer explained what he had seen. I felt my hair on the nape of my neck raise. That was why I had left my home. How was this all connected?
"If you could only see the beast you've made of me
I've held it in, but now it seems you've set it running free
The Saints can't help me now
The ropes have been unbound
I hunt for you with bloodied feet across the hallowed ground."

~Florence and the Machine
Enir
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: Enir the Werewolf
Mood: Stressed

Post by Enir »

I was still out of breath but I was not going to leave my mate alone, especially with her carrying our pups. I forced air into my lungs and ran after her. I stopped right behind her and noticed there were 2 voices in the alley she was waiting in front of. I didn't bother to ask her who because I recognized the one voice. After I caught my breath I whispered, "Now what do we do, I don't want to make her feel cornered but at the same time, Why is she running from us?"
Enir Shadowfang [img]C://Documents%20and%20Settings/All%20Users/Documents/Thersha.jpg[/img] [img]C://Documents%20and%20Settings/Enir%20the%20%20Werewolf/Documents/My%20Pictures/into_werewolf_returns.gif[/img]
Cain
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: SilverSkater
Additional Details: I'm a polymorphic writer and model. I'm interested in Lycanthropy, Therianthropy, and any other mythology related to shapeshifting.
Mood: Disappointed

Post by Cain »

I remembered him, he was from my old pack, but one of the shy wolves, not one of those annoyinng power hungry ones. "I want a normal life for once. I dont want to shift anymore. When I do i can party and dance like I use to. I cant fight all the drunk idiots at the clubs. There arent any headphones made for wolf ears. and when Im in animal form I dont have a place for my phone. I want to be human for awhile. Plus, my pups barely remember me. I kinda like working as a CSI with the team. And kid, i dont know who you are. at least, i dont remember you. You can chill with me, id probably like the company. but Im not going back right now. Im going to live my human life for awhile, then maybe go back. I've lived like this for a few weeks and I like it. Its nice."
To live the life I live, as a polymorphic old soul trapped within a teenage body, is very hectic. I am not normal, nor will I ever be. Don't try to control me, seeing as I will be defiant and do things my own way. I am passionate about roller skating and wakeboarding, those are my outlets. I try to stay out of trouble, most of the time it works.(;
ledrif
Legendary
Legendary

Post by ledrif »

I Stared at her still not believing in her words "HAVE YOU HEARD A SINGLE THING I TOLD YOOU?!?!?" I stepped aside "these 2...." I sad letting out some energy to pull them both inside the alley "are here to take you to yor true home AND YOU MUST GO WITH THEM" I looked at her she wasn't going to hear what I was saying "or else.... oh well guess there's no choice you aren't going to listen to me are you...." I sad stoping as I noticed her not even care about what I was saying "ok now you shall see what I AM telling you" I walked near her and putted mine hand on her head and let out the premonition about what was going to happen and I started again "You see this one" I sad pointing at Enir "He will be caught by one of you pack menbers and taken away just when he meets another Drakkin that have a clan and them the Loup Garous and the Drakkin will get mad at each other after a while they decide that the guilty is the Humanity AND THEN BOOM" I Looked to Cain "but IF you go with him This will never happen since He's not going to be there to meet the other Drakkin and the world will be safe or I have the option to kill you SINCE you ARE not alive he will go back home and then nothing bad happens..." I now preparing mentally for a battle stared at her "So what will you choose be selfish and satisfy your dream in the price of thousands of lives or save them all in the price of an not fully normal life..."
Now changing the subject I turned to face the ones I pulled inside the alley "Enir and Snowy if I have I will kill her and i don't want your's to interfere okay?" I aproached Enir "you are never alone you just need look after what you want..." now saying to Snowy "He will always be your's never doubt of it..." i sad pointing Enir "I'm saying this because I don't want your lives to be ruined too" I whispered Now turning around and Looking at Cain I walked a little near her "you know what to do...."
Cain
Legendary
Legendary
Additional Details: I'm a polymorphic writer and model. I'm interested in Lycanthropy, Therianthropy, and any other mythology related to shapeshifting.

Post by Cain »

OOC: Hey Ledrif, the reason why my character why recruited into the government was because they had to take down the loup garou pack. So they dont exist anymore :-) just letting ya know
To live the life I live, as a polymorphic old soul trapped within a teenage body, is very hectic. I am not normal, nor will I ever be. Don't try to control me, seeing as I will be defiant and do things my own way. I am passionate about roller skating and wakeboarding, those are my outlets. I try to stay out of trouble, most of the time it works.(;
ledrif
Legendary
Legendary

Post by ledrif »

OOC: who sad they don't made a new one >_< who knows i sad HE is one of you pack menbers haven't mentioned the old pack so you can understnad as it is an new one i guess hmm Next psot i'll make it clear k?
Enir
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Enir »

OOC: Iam slightly lost now......

"Look wolf, I don't know who you are but the decision is hers and she shouldn't have to gamble her life on one such as this." I put a restraining paw on his shoulder. I then spoke to Cain in a slightly pleading tone "But, Cain.....I...no....we would like you to come back with us, we miss you, and if not, at least visit, and the pups do remember you because Snowy and I have kept you alive in there hearts." "We have told them of you every night since we moved, and they always say they wished that they could be with you."

" Other than that you could have at least told us, or sent us a message to let us know that you were okay instead of leading us to believe you were dead!!!!" I said a little irritatedly. "Snowy and I cried for a week and then we were still sad for 2 months." After I said that I calmed myself down a little not wanting to seam to angry.
Enir Shadowfang [img]C://Documents%20and%20Settings/All%20Users/Documents/Thersha.jpg[/img] [img]C://Documents%20and%20Settings/Enir%20the%20%20Werewolf/Documents/My%20Pictures/into_werewolf_returns.gif[/img]
SnowwolfTalian
Legendary
Legendary
Additional Details: I'm stubborn but gentle. Im kind but firm. I'm extremely loyal to my pack. I don't take crap. Who wants to play?

Post by SnowwolfTalian »

I wrapped my arms around Enir.

"Really Cain, your children still miss you. Trust me, I tried my best to be their mother, but they need you now more than ever."

I turned to the stranger.

"Okay, what's this about him being taken?"

ledrif
Legendary
Legendary

Post by ledrif »

"I can't Reveal your future But just remenber what i told you okay..." I turned mine face to enir "your fate will be intresting tough can't wait to see if it's coming true... and she's not gambling her life I'm just preventing an armagedon here can't you see that?" I touched he's paw on mine shoulder "and you don't be angry with what snowy will doo kay Enir?" I turned to face Snowy "she will got insecure if she forget's what I told her" Then I faced Cain again and looked to mine watch "the time has come to make your decision... so what you choose..." I looked to the floor "argh i can't kill you so please go with your friends only for a week that should prevent it and then go visit them sometimes okay I don't want to kill you and even if i wanted to I would have failed in doing so... please... think carefully...." I waited her reply mine head down and eyes closed....
SnowwolfTalian
Legendary
Legendary

Post by SnowwolfTalian »

I hummed under my breath, rubbing my belly in small circles. Something told me that this was not going to be good.

Enir
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Enir »

I hugged my mate and whispered ,"Don't worry,no one will ever take me from your side." Then I looked at the stranger. "What do you mean by what 'Snowy' will do?"
Cain
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Cain »

OOC: I am sooooo confused.
ledrif
Legendary
Legendary

Post by ledrif »

OOC: that's the thing I wanted but not to confuse toooooo much but well just answer what mine character asked Ok While I am talking with Snowy and Enir your character supposed to be thinking of what she would do hmm guess that explains it...

"as I sad I can't reveal your future I can only give you guys advice give time to time and you will see what I am talking about okay?" I turned back to Cain still waiting her reply "so still thinking uh?" That couldn't last much longer she gotta give me an answer sooon or later...
ledrif
Legendary
Legendary

Post by ledrif »

OOC:I've killed this RP or it jsut suddenly died???
Enir
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Enir »

OOC: Not sure....ask cain...it was her that we were waiting on.