Rome to America: Loup Garou/Human/Neko forum ^^

Here you can role-play as your favorite character in a loose and informal setting.

Moderators: Silvermoon, Silver Predator Wolf, Wingman, Thunderclaw

Cain
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: SilverSkater
Additional Details: I'm a polymorphic writer and model. I'm interested in Lycanthropy, Therianthropy, and any other mythology related to shapeshifting.
Mood: Disappointed

Re: Rome to America: Loup Garou/Human/Neko forum ^^

Post by Cain »

I smiled. "Yeah, I think I have a mark from when I startled ya and your tail got me, hehe." I remember all of that, the first time I had someone not pretending to be my friend, or aquaintence, what ever. It was nice. I smiled wider.
To live the life I live, as a polymorphic old soul trapped within a teenage body, is very hectic. I am not normal, nor will I ever be. Don't try to control me, seeing as I will be defiant and do things my own way. I am passionate about roller skating and wakeboarding, those are my outlets. I try to stay out of trouble, most of the time it works.(;
Enir
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: Enir the Werewolf
Mood: Stressed

Post by Enir »

I smiled and looked as though I was starring into space. I then came back from my trip through memory lane and then smiled hugely at snowy and hugged her. "Anyways, we had an interesting meeting, she was a loup garu running from the position she was born into and I was banished from my clan for having different beliefs. And then I flew us here so we would not have to hide from the humans." "There were a few other things that happened but I will leave that up to her to tell or not." I snuggled closer to Snowy and rested my head on her shoulder.
Enir Shadowfang [img]C://Documents%20and%20Settings/All%20Users/Documents/Thersha.jpg[/img] [img]C://Documents%20and%20Settings/Enir%20the%20%20Werewolf/Documents/My%20Pictures/into_werewolf_returns.gif[/img]
wolfward
Legendary
Legendary
Additional Details: Therian and you'll never stop me.
Mood: Angry

Post by wolfward »

"So, you guys are a good solid bunch then, huh?" I said. I didn't know how to approach this group, call it a pack or not, in a way that I would easily be accepted. I guess these guys weren't for me, but I'd stay for a while to be polite.
Therian(The Animal Inside)
Why do people say they care?
And never ask of your despair?
Why do people say they know?
Then off the cliff and down they go.
Why do people think they're glad?
When deep down inside they're truely sad?
Why am I the only one who sees?
I guess that no one else believes. :(

by Me
Enir
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Enir »

"But as far as iam concerned you may stay, but you will have to get an answer from the others." I said with a smile on my face.
Enir Shadowfang [img]C://Documents%20and%20Settings/All%20Users/Documents/Thersha.jpg[/img] [img]C://Documents%20and%20Settings/Enir%20the%20%20Werewolf/Documents/My%20Pictures/into_werewolf_returns.gif[/img]
wolfward
Legendary
Legendary

Post by wolfward »

I nodded and continued walking.

by Me
Cain
Legendary
Legendary
Additional Details: I'm a polymorphic writer and model. I'm interested in Lycanthropy, Therianthropy, and any other mythology related to shapeshifting.

Post by Cain »

"Im fine with it, Snowy?"
To live the life I live, as a polymorphic old soul trapped within a teenage body, is very hectic. I am not normal, nor will I ever be. Don't try to control me, seeing as I will be defiant and do things my own way. I am passionate about roller skating and wakeboarding, those are my outlets. I try to stay out of trouble, most of the time it works.(;
SnowwolfTalian
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: She-Wolf
Additional Details: I'm stubborn but gentle. Im kind but firm. I'm extremely loyal to my pack. I don't take crap. Who wants to play?
Mood: Indifferent

Post by SnowwolfTalian »

I blinked out of my warmth induced daze.

"Oh, yeah. Stay. The more the merrier."
"If you could only see the beast you've made of me
I've held it in, but now it seems you've set it running free
The Saints can't help me now
The ropes have been unbound
I hunt for you with bloodied feet across the hallowed ground."

~Florence and the Machine
Cain
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Cain »

"Welcome," I smiled, can't wait til the little ones are able to hunt, I wanna see who will be an alpha, and who will be caring.
SnowwolfTalian
Legendary
Legendary
Additional Details: I'm stubborn but gentle. Im kind but firm. I'm extremely loyal to my pack. I don't take crap. Who wants to play?

Post by SnowwolfTalian »

I smiled at Cain's pups, letting my head rest on Enir's shoulder. I sighed heavily, beginning to sing a small song:

Praise for the high tide
Praise for the sea side
Praise for the sun at high noon
Praise for the lightning
Praise for the singing
Praise for Father Sun and Sister Moon.

Praise for the Red Dawn
Grass that we walk upon
Praise for the river, a whisper tune.
Praise for the Wind Brother
Praise for the Earth Mother
Praise for Father and Sister Moon

Praise for Father Sun and Sister Moon.
Hey-ya. Hey-ya. Hey-ya. Hey-ya. Hey-ya. Hey-ya.

I sighed in contentment, letting my own mind wander. Pups. Would that even be a possibility?

OOC: In case any of you haven't seen the movie Balto 2: Wolf Quest, that was Muru's Chant. I do not own it!

Enir
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Enir »

OOC: I have seen it and my grandma owns it ^.^

I listened to Snowy's song and was humbled by it. It brought the happy memories from my childhood and some of the ones from when I first met Snowy.

~~Flashback~~

Uncle Arkon: "Kill this female, she refuses to follow my orders!!!!" "Kill her now!!!"
Enir: "I will do no such thing, she shouldn't have to uncle."
Uncle: "Fine then I will" Takes a swing at Snowy with a sword
Enir: CLangg...... the sword misses Snowy the tip breaks against the cement floor. "I will not let you harm her!!" Slugged his uncle in the face and disarms him with an arm lock." RUN SNOWY!!!!!NOW!!!!"
~~Ends flashback~~

I snuggled closer to snowy and my mind wondered to the thought of pups and a family of my own. I was slightly nervous and shy about asking her but I knew eventually one of us would have to.
wolfward
Legendary
Legendary

Post by wolfward »

Suddenly I stopped dead in my tracks. "Did anyone else just hear that?" I thought I 'd heard... no it couldn't be. "The...." Everyone was looking at me, apparently I was just imagining it... "Sorry. Thought I was hearing, urgh.... well. I've served in Iraq, left me with a bit of shell shock. Just thought I was hearing guns in the distance. Sorry." I avoided their gazes continued.

by Me
Enir
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Enir »

OOC: Just wanted to let you know that your thinking of war trauma/ post dramatic stress. Shell shock is the effect of an explotion that is vary close to you, generaly causes temporary loss of hearing and a sort of stunned effect.....blurry vision.....disorientation......ect.

I did not her anything but I wanted to make sure. "If you want we can check it out, were better safe than sorry considering the fact that some humans would just love to capture us for misc.....things."
Cain
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Cain »

OOC: It would be Post Traumatic Stress, sorry, I tend to get boredd and think alot.... Thats all I ever do, and my mind never shuts up.... :evil:

I gathered the pups and let them sleep on a jacket I've had for awhile. "Let me go. " I spoke confidently. "I haven't been out in a very long time, and I need to stretch my muscles.
Enir
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Enir »

"Fine but I will go with you." "You will need someone who still has honed senses in case you miss something do to the fact that you haven't used yours for a while." "Or snow can go with you, but either way one of us is going with you and the other is staying to watch the pups."
SnowwolfTalian
Legendary
Legendary

Post by SnowwolfTalian »

"Uh-uh, no way."

I stood, rolling my shoulders.

"All males will stay here for once. I will go with Cain."

Cain
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Cain »

I tried to hide my laugh, "Yeah, You guys get to go out all the time. Our turn." I grinned, this is gonna be fun.
Enir
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Enir »

"That's fine I have no problem with that." Then grabbing Snowys arm gentally before she left I whispered to her. "Please come back safely." I gave her a hug and then let her go. I then turned and layed down beside the puppy's. (In the back of my mind I told myself I was going to ask snowy about raising a family or at least trying to when she came back.
SnowwolfTalian
Legendary
Legendary

Post by SnowwolfTalian »

I smiled at him before blowing him a brief kiss.

"I will, I promise."

Turning to Cain, I popped up my neck.

"Let's go."

As we raced out of the cabin, I smiled fiercely.

Enir
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Enir »

"You little ones go to bed now, Enir will watch you, and don't worry, your mom will be fine." I smiled reassuringly at the sleepy pups and then asked the new member of our group, "So, what do you plan on doing now?"
wolfward
Legendary
Legendary

Post by wolfward »

I just watched and waited. I didn't want to appear to intrusive, and they probably thought I was slightly mentally unstable with that blip a second ago. I just stood to the side for the moment.

by Me
Enir
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Enir »

"You are free to speak, I will not judge you for speaking your mind." I nodded to him.
wolfward
Legendary
Legendary

Post by wolfward »

"No, it's ok." Suddenly I hear footsteps behind me, and turn, ready to fend off whatever was sneaking up on me.
Nothing. Nothing's there.
I see figure out of the corner of my eye holding a rifle at me. I look at it quickly in shock, but a soon as I focus on it, it's gone again. I pull out my desert eagle, and hold it at the ready. Nothing's going to get me...
I slump down to the bottom of the tree, decreasing my size. I keep seeing shadows, figures, explosions. "No, NO! Not again! GET DOWN!" My eyes were flashing everywhere, seeing things that the others didn't react to. "I didn't mean to do it..." I started blabbering "I didn't mean to kill them... I'm SORRY!" I let off my pistol into the air a couple times, on the third shot the thing jams, and I hurl it at a figure in the distance. The figure disappears before contact, and I start repeating what I've said before, "I'm sorry... I'm so sorry....."

by Me
Enir
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Enir »

Covering the pups with my entire body, I then takled the crazed wolf. "GET A HOLD ON YOUR SELF!!!!!!, YOU COULD HAVE SHOT ONE OF THE PUPS OR CAIN, AND SNOWY!!!!" He seamed to be calming slightly so I removed my restraining hold on his arms. I then went to calm the scared pups as Cain and Snowy came running back.
Cain
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Cain »

I roared and crashed through the door. My eyes were blood red, and canines were like a sabertooths. All i knew was that there were gunshots, the new guy on the floor repeating 'Im sorry', Enir crouching over my pups, and I was pissed. Ears backsand in a killful tone, "What. Happened."
Enir
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Enir »

I looked at Cain, slowly uncovering her pups and said calmly, "That one seams to have snaped.......he started seeing things and then pulled out a hidden pistol and fired a few shots into the air, then, by that time I had tackeled him." I moved ovr so Cain could comfort her pups and went to help Snowy warm up fromher treck in the cold winter night.