Rome to America: Loup Garou/Human/Neko forum ^^

Here you can role-play as your favorite character in a loose and informal setting.

Moderators: Silvermoon, Silver Predator Wolf, Wingman, Thunderclaw

SnowwolfTalian
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: She-Wolf
Additional Details: I'm stubborn but gentle. Im kind but firm. I'm extremely loyal to my pack. I don't take crap. Who wants to play?
Mood: Indifferent

Re: Rome to America: Loup Garou/Human/Neko forum ^^

Post by SnowwolfTalian »

I growled low and long under my breath. Okay, this was so not good. I crouched down, feeling my fingers popping. Only enough to put a little muscle on.

"WHAT IN THE WORLD WERE YOU THINKING!?"
"If you could only see the beast you've made of me
I've held it in, but now it seems you've set it running free
The Saints can't help me now
The ropes have been unbound
I hunt for you with bloodied feet across the hallowed ground."

~Florence and the Machine
Enir
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: Enir the Werewolf
Mood: Stressed

Post by Enir »

Placeing a hand on her shoulder I looked at her and said, "Alright calm down just a little bit, he has been disarmed and the pups are alright."
Enir Shadowfang [img]C://Documents%20and%20Settings/All%20Users/Documents/Thersha.jpg[/img] [img]C://Documents%20and%20Settings/Enir%20the%20%20Werewolf/Documents/My%20Pictures/into_werewolf_returns.gif[/img]
SnowwolfTalian
Legendary
Legendary
Additional Details: I'm stubborn but gentle. Im kind but firm. I'm extremely loyal to my pack. I don't take crap. Who wants to play?

Post by SnowwolfTalian »

I growled lowly under my breath, but relaxed. I picked one of the pups up, genty cooing under my breath. The whole time, I glared daggers at the newcomer.

Cain
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: SilverSkater
Additional Details: I'm a polymorphic writer and model. I'm interested in Lycanthropy, Therianthropy, and any other mythology related to shapeshifting.
Mood: Disappointed

Post by Cain »

Ive never felt this angry before. I settled all my pups except the one Snowy was holding, in their bed and walked back out. In on stride I crossed the room, and threw the new guy into the wall. "If. You. Ever, get even close to hurting my pups again, I will tear you in half." I growled loudly, and let him slump to the floor
To live the life I live, as a polymorphic old soul trapped within a teenage body, is very hectic. I am not normal, nor will I ever be. Don't try to control me, seeing as I will be defiant and do things my own way. I am passionate about roller skating and wakeboarding, those are my outlets. I try to stay out of trouble, most of the time it works.(;
Enir
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Enir »

"Alright everyone,lets get some sleep, we can finish sorting this out later." Then pointing atthe newcomer I said," and you are comeing with me, we will sleep outside tonight." I steped out into the cool fall air and found a spot were I was out of the wind but was able watch the newcomer.
Enir Shadowfang [img]C://Documents%20and%20Settings/All%20Users/Documents/Thersha.jpg[/img] [img]C://Documents%20and%20Settings/Enir%20the%20%20Werewolf/Documents/My%20Pictures/into_werewolf_returns.gif[/img]
SnowwolfTalian
Legendary
Legendary

Post by SnowwolfTalian »

I put the pup back with its brothers and sisters before collapsing to the floor. Okay, heart attack was officially over.

Enir
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Enir »

I called out to the newcomer and asked him, "What was it that caused you to do that, I mean, you didn't look or seam to be crazy or unstable, did you see something or hear anything else?"
wolfward
Legendary
Legendary
Additional Details: Therian and you'll never stop me.
Mood: Angry

Post by wolfward »

"I..." I stood up. I stood there for a second with my mouth open, trying to think of something to say. But no words came. I turned and ran. Why had I snapped like that? I thought the doctor had said it was all over. I hadn't flipped out like that in months, guess that what you get for serving your country... After a good hour a non-stop running I found a tree covered area and decided to rest there for the night. The others wouldn't want to be with me now, not after they'd seen that.
I suppose it was all the interaction, I hadn't been around so many people in ages, but even then, when I was in special forces.... well the territory reminded me of that day. I still wonder how I'd survived that blast, and then seeing my squad in pieces around me... that sight will never leave your mind, not ever.
So, I guessed I was a lone wolf again, but still; what kind of a lone wolf is only a year old? The hunting trip... hm. Why were all these memories coming now? I guess I think too much.
Therian(The Animal Inside)
Why do people say they care?
And never ask of your despair?
Why do people say they know?
Then off the cliff and down they go.
Why do people think they're glad?
When deep down inside they're truely sad?
Why am I the only one who sees?
I guess that no one else believes. :(

by Me
Enir
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Enir »

I tore off after the newcomer, following his tracks that were left behind from his hasty excape. I called out calmly, " Please come back, if you would just tell us whats wrong we may be able to help you get over it!!" then quietly to myself I said,"and i know you don't want to be a loner,like i was........."
Cain
Legendary
Legendary
Additional Details: I'm a polymorphic writer and model. I'm interested in Lycanthropy, Therianthropy, and any other mythology related to shapeshifting.

Post by Cain »

I watched the guy from my window, and saw him run off. Feeling his fear, I nestled my pups into a blanket and carried them to Enir and Snowy's room where they now lay on the floor beside the bed. I raced out the front door and sped off after the guy. I tackled him and we rolled down a large hill. I held him down til he stopped struggling. "Chill the hell out, I was pissed, its over now. Tell me whats eating at you."
To live the life I live, as a polymorphic old soul trapped within a teenage body, is very hectic. I am not normal, nor will I ever be. Don't try to control me, seeing as I will be defiant and do things my own way. I am passionate about roller skating and wakeboarding, those are my outlets. I try to stay out of trouble, most of the time it works.(;
SnowwolfTalian
Legendary
Legendary

Post by SnowwolfTalian »

I let my head collapse against the pillow, grateful for the rest. Jeez, too many heart attacks in one day was really going to catch up to me one of these days.

Enir
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Enir »

I saw that there was nothing I could do at this time so I went back into the cabin and laid down with Snowy. " Hey" I said, throwing an arm around her back and hugging her.
SnowwolfTalian
Legendary
Legendary

Post by SnowwolfTalian »

I turned over on my back and smiled at him.

"Hey, yourself."

wolfward
Legendary
Legendary
Additional Details: Therian and you'll never stop me.
Mood: Angry

Post by wolfward »

"It's nothing that you could relate to." I turned around and started to walk away.
Therian(The Animal Inside)
Why do people say they care?
And never ask of your despair?
Why do people say they know?
Then off the cliff and down they go.
Why do people think they're glad?
When deep down inside they're truely sad?
Why am I the only one who sees?
I guess that no one else believes. :(

by Me
Enir
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Enir »

"Snowy, dear, have been thinking about something for a while and I have finnaly built up the courage to ask you,sooo........" I looked out the window, blushing slightly and then focused on her again. "Would you like to start a family with me?" I was so nervus, (what if she said no?)
Cain
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Cain »

I growled. "You dont know that! And even if I dont, it'd still help to talk about it." I leaped out in front of him. "I'll keeping pestering you until you answer me. I have a right to know. You nearly killed my pups." I softened a bit. "My mate died by some drunken idiot hitting him in Miami. I know pain, I know how memories can mess people up. Its hard to deal with, each one of those young wolves in there, remind me of Horatio's eyes, his bright red hair. But I still go through life. You are welcome there, if you want it to be your home it shall. I grew up, with power hungry male loup garous, only wanting me to gain control over a large pack. I left, i had nothing. My true family died when I was eight. I left without anything. Except the clothes I have, a small pack of food, and myself. Then I met Enir. I left for Miami and found Horatio after Snowy found Enir. I came back, Horatio died, and all I had were his pups, and the other two. I snapped, because I havent had anything close to a family since I was eight. Theyre all I have left. I wouldnt mind another brother... or mate...." I looked up, tears streaming down my furry face.
SnowwolfTalian
Legendary
Legendary

Post by SnowwolfTalian »

I smiled at him, tucking a strand of stray hair behind my ear.

"Of course I would."

Enir
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Enir »

I was so relieaved that she had said yes. My heart soared and I snuggled closer to her. "I Love you dear, and hopefully, if we are able to, our pups will be as adorable as you are." Then out of nowere my emotions got the best of me and I let out a playful growl.
SnowwolfTalian
Legendary
Legendary

Post by SnowwolfTalian »

Oh, so he wanted to play that game, huh? I let out a playful growl of my own before tackling him off the bed with a loud thump.

Enir
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Enir »

After snowy tackled me we wrestled around for a bit, it was as though we were pups again. I rolled her over and nipped her ear, then she shoved me off and jumped on me. I rubbed my nose on hers and liked the side of her snout. "So dear, when would you like to try and have this family?" "I really hope it's possible for us, I would really love to raise a young one." I stroked her fur on the back of her neck.
SnowwolfTalian
Legendary
Legendary

Post by SnowwolfTalian »

I shifted back to human form, rolling my shoulders. After thinking for a brief moment, I turned onto my back.

"How soon do you want puppies?"

Enir
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Enir »

I gentally wraped my arms around her and said, "As soon as your ready."
SnowwolfTalian
Legendary
Legendary

Post by SnowwolfTalian »

I nodded my head.

"I vote we wait until we're completely out of danger. All of us."

Enir
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Enir »

I knew she was right but the fact that we may never be out of danger made the idea of it disappointing, but I knew she was right. " Alright then, we will wait." I hugged her closer and went into a silent sleep.
SnowwolfTalian
Legendary
Legendary

Post by SnowwolfTalian »

I sighed, snuggling closer. Since when were we ever going to get out of danger? Rolling my shoulders, I closed my eyes and prayed for sleep.